PDA

View Full Version : {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9



Pages : 1 [2] 3

andyizcool
21st April 2004, 01:10 PM
andyizcool
You pat the silk-tailed turtle on the back, and then recall him and continue on. You wander into a narrow passageway, just big enough for you to go through. The wind blows through the passageway, the chilling wind giving you goosebumps as it grazes your arm. You rub at your skin, trying to gather heat. Your feet crunch as it crushes the snow under your feet. Suddenly, you see the light ahead of you and behind you fade away, the shadows consuming it. Then, a small pit-pat of footsteps get louder and louder. Then, you see a pair of glowing eyes moving toward you. What do you do?
North Caverns

This is getting scary so I'll reach for one of my Pokeballs that has a Pokemon in. I'll send out my Arcanine to use his Flamethrower and light up this place so I can see what's there.

Linc
21st April 2004, 03:18 PM
Dragon Rider
You quickly send out your Cyndaquil and command it to do a Ember, but in vain. The balls of fire strike the Magmar, but doesn't even phase it. The Magmar laughs and remarks that it tickles. It steps upon another pile of toxic waste, setting it to fire. It leaves a firey, blazing footsteps as it gets toward you. You look down, and see that a nearby hole is guzzling out toxic waste. This could prove bad if the Magmar gets too close. What do you do?

I recall Cyndaquil and send out Ekans, and tell it to hide behind a rock, and when Magmar gets close, I'll tell him to jump out and use Bite on it (his bred-on move will be Bite).

pokemasterfrank
21st April 2004, 10:54 PM
pokemasterfrank

Charmander leaps to its feet and shakes his claws at the skarmory, while Misdreavus gets on the skarmory's back as asked. Now no longer interested in attacking you, it focuses instead on trying to dislodge misdreavous, but the ghost pokemon isn't budging. While the skarmory is distraced, you off the ball again to Nincada who goes inside with out a fuss. Chuckling, Misdreavus releases her hold on the skarmory and Charmander hits it with an ember as it tries to dive at Charmander. Getting a faceful of painful fire, it decided to find lunch elsewhere. Congrats. You caught a L.9 (F) Nincada. What will you do?

Forest
Hmm...I'll be going to...the CCCC Main Building! lol I'm done catching for now :o

Pyrusette
You tell the Murkrow's you accept, and the dark birds begin to caw in agreement. Metagross mutters something about an interesting match and plops down. The baby Charmander huddles behind Metagross, only it's bright green eyes peering over the Metagross's head. You pluck two Pokeballs from your belt. Tossing them to the ground, the orbs crack open, rays of light bursting out of them, molding, forming into two Pokemon...a Sableye and an Absol. The two Murkrow grin and suddenly disappear into two black blurs, quickly advancing upon Kedar and Ebony! What do you do?

andyizcool
You quickly grab one of you Pokeballs and send out your Arcanine. Wasn't all that smart. Arcanine howls as he struggles to move. The passageway is much too small for him. He lets out a flamethrower, erupting the other end in flames. You hear a small cry, and a couple of "ow..owww...owwwws". Unable to peer over the stranded "Legendary" Pokemon, what do you do?

Dragon Rider
You send out your Ekans and you tell it the plan. The purple snake slithers behind a rock, making sure the large, brown object is blocking him from Magmar's sight. As Magmar walks pass, Ekans jumps out and latches onto Magmar. Magmar cries out in pain...and so does Ekans. He just got a mouth-full of flames...as well as some boiling hot blood o_o Well...it worked. Magmar turns around and begins to walk away. The Grimer pops up from behind a boulder and cries out with glee. What do you do?

Pyrusette
22nd April 2004, 09:15 AM
Pyrusette
You tell the Murkrow's you accept, and the dark birds begin to caw in agreement. Metagross mutters something about an interesting match and plops down. The baby Charmander huddles behind Metagross, only it's bright green eyes peering over the Metagross's head. You pluck two Pokeballs from your belt. Tossing them to the ground, the orbs crack open, rays of light bursting out of them, molding, forming into two Pokemon...a Sableye and an Absol. The two Murkrow grin and suddenly disappear into two black blurs, quickly advancing upon Kedar and Ebony! What do you do?

South Caverns

Kedar will use Foresight, then Night Shade. Ebony will evade and damage with two Quick Attacks.

andyizcool
22nd April 2004, 01:22 PM
andyizcool
You quickly grab one of you Pokeballs and send out your Arcanine. Wasn't all that smart. Arcanine howls as he struggles to move. The passageway is much too small for him. He lets out a flamethrower, erupting the other end in flames. You hear a small cry, and a couple of "ow..owww...owwwws". Unable to peer over the stranded "Legendary" Pokemon, what do you do?
North Caverns

I'll return Arcanine into his Pokeball, at least he lit up the passage for me. I'll sent out Wartortle and see what he can do. He needs to try and fit through the passage so I know what's on the other side. I didn't want to hurt anyone with that Flamethrower Arcanine used.

Linc
22nd April 2004, 03:13 PM
Dragon Rider
You send out your Ekans and you tell it the plan. The purple snake slithers behind a rock, making sure the large, brown object is blocking him from Magmar's sight. As Magmar walks pass, Ekans jumps out and latches onto Magmar. Magmar cries out in pain...and so does Ekans. He just got a mouth-full of flames...as well as some boiling hot blood o_o Well...it worked. Magmar turns around and begins to walk away. The Grimer pops up from behind a boulder and cries out with glee. What do you do?
I'll ask if the Grimer wants to join me and if it does I'll keep him in my great ball and I'll recall Ekans.

Wild Eevee
22nd April 2004, 11:04 PM
orignally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Startled, you call over the other four Pokmon to come and help you get the poor Poochyena out of the situation it's got stuck in.
Seeing you all approach, the Poochyena lets out another whimper, but stays calm as you all try to figure out what to do.
Finally, you decide to split into two groups and each grab one of its front legs; gently reasurring the Poochyena, you all grab a leg and begin to pull hard.
The Pochyena lets out a yelp and struggles slightly, which seems to help your actions, as suddenly a part of the rock crack crumbles and you managee to drag the Poochyena free.
It loocks up and smile gratefully and tries to stand, but is stil trembling and so falls back over again.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll see if it's ok then I'll move on.

pokemasterfrank
24th April 2004, 01:20 PM
NOTE: I wont be able to post very often this week...not unless my cable internet starts working. My parents don't want me tying up the phone line and stuff :/

Pyrusette
Keldar quickly uses Foresight, a flash emits through the area. Keldar spies one of the Murkrow...with a blur trail...coming straight at him. WHAM! Keldar falls to the ground, the Murkrow perched on top of his stomach, laughing. Ebony dashes forward, going for a head-on attack. The two speeding Pokemon clash, the force pushing them both backward. They slide on the dusty, rock ground, trying to gain traction, and then they both disappear into blurs once again, and clash. Murkrow is sent flying, landing onto the ground, laughing. They must be having a good time o_O lol What do you do?

andyizcool
You recall Arcanine, freeing him from his bonds. The passage goes black again...except for this...moving....fireball? o_O It just keeps coming closer and closer...and screaming its head off O_o Its a Kadabra!...and it's on...fire? o_o What do you do?

Dragon Rider
Your Ekans begins to shake it's head, trying to relieve the pain from the searing hot flames. You ask the Grimer if it would like to join your team. The purple pile of sludge thinks for a moment, and nods. It doesn't want to face that Magmar again :/ You recall Ekans and hold out a Pokeball. The Grimer touches the ball, and is immediately sucked in.

You caught Level 3 Female Grimer

Wild Eevee
You examine the Poocheyna, looking for any wounds and tending to them. Turning the dog onto it's back, you find that it has a broken back leg. It will heal in due time, but the Poocheyna wont survive out here alone. What do you do?

Angel Blossom
24th April 2004, 01:30 PM
Hey guys! I'm sorry, I haven't been here in a long time. ><;;;

I'm going to be releasing all of my Captees into the wild. I'm not as dedicated as I once was to the CC, so I probably won't be taking part in the Capture Centers for a long time. My Captees include 2 Eevees, 1 Charizard, Feraligatr, Aerodactyl, Altaria, & Milotic. Well, goodbye, Pokemon! I'll still hang here, just in the AC sections.

andyizcool
24th April 2004, 01:38 PM
andyizcool
You recall Arcanine, freeing him from his bonds. The passage goes black again...except for this...moving....fireball? o_O It just keeps coming closer and closer...and screaming its head off O_o Its a Kadabra!...and it's on...fire? o_o What do you do?
North Caverns

I'll sent out Wartortle to use Water Gun on the Kadabra. Hopefully it'll cool down and not be knocked out.

Linc
24th April 2004, 02:10 PM
Dragon Rider
Your Ekans begins to shake it's head, trying to relieve the pain from the searing hot flames. You ask the Grimer if it would like to join your team. The purple pile of sludge thinks for a moment, and nods. It doesn't want to face that Magmar again :/ You recall Ekans and hold out a Pokeball. The Grimer touches the ball, and is immediately sucked in.

You caught Level 3 Female Grimer


West Caverns

After the catch of Grimer, I'll continue to look for Pokemon.

Pyrusette
24th April 2004, 02:38 PM
Pyrusette
Keldar quickly uses Foresight, a flash emits through the area. Keldar spies one of the Murkrow...with a blur trail...coming straight at him. WHAM! Keldar falls to the ground, the Murkrow perched on top of his stomach, laughing. Ebony dashes forward, going for a head-on attack. The two speeding Pokemon clash, the force pushing them both backward. They slide on the dusty, rock ground, trying to gain traction, and then they both disappear into blurs once again, and clash. Murkrow is sent flying, landing onto the ground, laughing. They must be having a good time o_O lol What do you do?

South Caverns

Well, I don't want to ruin their fun... O_o
Kedar, keep using Night Shade, and if you get too hurt, use Recover. Ebony, keep using Quick Attack.

*Murkrow
25th April 2004, 07:14 AM
Angel Blossom~
Ok then, bye guys.

andyizcool~
Wartotortle doesn't hesitate and sends a violent stream of water shooting towards the Kadabra..but it seems to be too violent and knocks it back into the wall.
Worried that you might have accidently KO'd it, you hurry forward, but then smile as the Kadabra comes skipping back, sopping wet, but no longer on fire.
It grins at you, then runs over to Wartortle and begins to shake his hand, thanking him.
What arr you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
With another successful capture, you decide to press on and keep looking for more wild Pokémon.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of a slight buzzing coming from ahead, that seems to be getting louder and louder.
Unsure what it might be, you slip back and duck into a crack in the cave wall to see what's coming.
Then, in a flash of wings, a small swarm of Heracross come swooping through the cave; they don't notice you and seem that they will just fly past, when suddenly a Gastly materialises in front and lashes out with its tongue-knocking two out of the air.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Kedar seems fine for the time being, so you command him to continue with his Nightshades; he nods and spins round, sighting one of the Murkrow-without a slight bit of hesitation, he shoots two black beams of light from his eyes; the Murkrow dips a wing and manages to avade the first blast, but is struck by the second one and is sent spiraling to the ground.
It's team-mate isn't happy with that and dives at Kedar, but-with a nod from you-Ebony charges across and smshes into it with her Quick Attack; Murkrow shrieks, just managing to regain its composure before it crashes into the ground.
It swoops up higher and starts cawing angrily, while on the ground its team-mate is struggling to stand.
What are you going to do?

Linc
25th April 2004, 07:18 AM
Dragon Rider~
With another successful capture, you decide to press on and keep looking for more wild Pokémon.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of a slight buzzing coming from ahead, that seems to be getting louder and louder.
Unsure what it might be, you slip back and duck into a crack in the cave wall to see what's coming.
Then, in a flash of wings, a small swarm of Heracross come swooping through the cave; they don't notice you and seem that they will just fly past, when suddenly a Gastly materialises in front and lashes out with its tongue-knocking two out of the air.
What are you going to do?



West Caverns

I'll send out Cyndaquil to shoot Ember at the Gastly while I take the
Heracross to safety.

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 07:21 AM
andyizcool~
Wartotortle doesn't hesitate and sends a violent stream of water shooting towards the Kadabra..but it seems to be too violent and knocks it back into the wall.
Worried that you might have accidently KO'd it, you hurry forward, but then smile as the Kadabra comes skipping back, sopping wet, but no longer on fire.
It grins at you, then runs over to Wartortle and begins to shake his hand, thanking him.
What arr you going to do?
North Caverns

I'll get Wartortle to be more friendly to the Kadabra and explain why we're here. I'll offer the Kadabra a Pokeball if it wants to come with us to hunt for more Pokemon.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 11:22 AM
Pyrusette~
Kedar seems fine for the time being, so you command him to continue with his Nightshades; he nods and spins round, sighting one of the Murkrow-without a slight bit of hesitation, he shoots two black beams of light from his eyes; the Murkrow dips a wing and manages to avade the first blast, but is struck by the second one and is sent spiraling to the ground.
It's team-mate isn't happy with that and dives at Kedar, but-with a nod from you-Ebony charges across and smshes into it with her Quick Attack; Murkrow shrieks, just managing to regain its composure before it crashes into the ground.
It swoops up higher and starts cawing angrily, while on the ground its team-mate is struggling to stand.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Ebony can finish off the one on the ground with a Scratch or two. Kedar can use Night Shade to try to take down the flying one.

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 05:14 PM
Dragon Rider

Deciding to try and help out the heracross, you send out your cyndaquil and tell it what to do. Cyndaquil nodds and fires off several tiny fireballs at the gastly who cries out in pain, and disappears as you help lead the heracross to safety. The heracross thank you for your help. What will you do now?

andyizcool

You ask your wartortle to talk with the kadabra and hope to become friends with it. As your wartortle does as he is asked, you ready a pokeball and step forward. The kadabra eyes you as you ask it if it wants to come with you and hunt for more pokemon. The kadabra shakes his head no, and you ask it why. You soon learn that it wants to battle you to see if it deems you worthy to become its trainer. What will you do?

Pyrusette

Ready to end the battle, you ask Kedar to use his night shade attack again while you ask Ebony to scratch away. Ebony doesn't give the murkrow time to get up and scratches it with her claws. The downed murkrow caws, and collapes in a heap unconscious. Meanwhile the flying murkrow dives at Kedar who releases a rippling wave of ghostly energy that slams into the the murkrow which causes it to cry out as well and collapse to the ground in a heap. What will you do now?

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 05:22 PM
andyizcool

You ask your wartortle to talk with the kadabra and hope to become friends with it. As your wartortle does as he is asked, you ready a pokeball and step forward. The kadabra eyes you as you ask it if it wants to come with you and hunt for more pokemon. The kadabra shakes his head no, and you ask it why. You soon learn that it wants to battle you to see if it deems you worthy to become its trainer. What will you do?
North Caverns

Alright a Battle. I'll use Wartortle since he's already out. I command my Wartortle ready to attack the Kadabra. Wartortle hasn't had a Battle in ages.

pokemasterfrank
25th April 2004, 05:48 PM
Hmm...after accidentally dropping my cable modem on the ground, unscrewing the cable plug/line thing, and restarting my computer a couple times...it started to work o_o *shrugs and begins updating*

Dragon Rider
You toss a Pokeball, the orb hitting the ground and cracking open, emitting a beam of light. The Light flickers and wavers, molding into a Pokemon--a Cyndaquil to be exact. The Fire Mouse tosses a few balls of fire at the Gastly, setting the Gas Ball to flames. The Ghost becomes enraged, using Night Shade, enveloping Cyndaquil in a mist of darkness. You struggle to take the Heracross to safety, but the Gastly sees you. You notice a blinking flash behind you. Confuse Ray! What do you do?

andyizcool
The Kadabra begins graciously thanking you and Wartortle for putting out the flames. You offer it a Pokeball and it smiles, eyes closed, nodding enthusiastically. As you near it with the ball, something strikes the back of your head...a rock? Then, you see another rock flying toward you. Suddenly, a whole barrage of rocks go flying in your direction and hear a loud cackle echo through the passageway. What do you do?

Pyrusette
Ebony charges toward the grounded Murkrow. Its teammate spots his ally's peril and dives toward Ebony. Kedar fires off a few Night Shade, the Murkrow dodging, weaving between the beams. The Murkrow strikes Ebony with a Pursuit. Kedar sees his opening and fires off a Night Shade, knocking the Murkrow to the ground. The two birds, as well as Ebony, are trying frantically to get up. What do you do?

Linc
25th April 2004, 07:25 PM
Dragon Rider

Deciding to try and help out the heracross, you send out your cyndaquil and tell it what to do. Cyndaquil nodds and fires off several tiny fireballs at the gastly who cries out in pain, and disappears as you help lead the heracross to safety. The heracross thank you for your help. What will you do now?


West Caverns
I'll ask if the Heracross want to join me, and if one does I'll put him in my Ultra Ball, and if both do, I'll put the other one in a Great Ball.

Wild Eevee
25th April 2004, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You examine the Poocheyna, looking for any wounds and tending to them. Turning the dog onto it's back, you find that it has a broken back leg. It will heal in due time, but the Poocheyna wont survive out here alone. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll take it with me and see if I can find help,but first I'll ask the Poke'mon if theres anyone who can help it.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 11:10 PM
Pyrusette

Ready to end the battle, you ask Kedar to use his night shade attack again while you ask Ebony to scratch away. Ebony doesn't give the murkrow time to get up and scratches it with her claws. The downed murkrow caws, and collapes in a heap unconscious. Meanwhile the flying murkrow dives at Kedar who releases a rippling wave of ghostly energy that slams into the the murkrow which causes it to cry out as well and collapse to the ground in a heap. What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'll tell the flock, "I have defeated your leader. Please fulfill my request." Then I'll put Charmander on Metagross so he can be carried while the Murkrow fly me up.

pokemasterfrank
27th April 2004, 11:29 PM
Andyizcool
Your Wartortle struggles to understand your mumbled grammer. When it figures it out, it nods to the Alakazam...who seems to have a big grin on its face. Wartortle asks it what's so funny...and why Alakazam seems so short up close. Alakazam bursts out laughing...and you start gaping. The Turtle Pokemon is midair, his light blue body and hard orange shell levitating. The silk tailed Pokemon begins to soar around the dark passageway, swirling around o_o Suddenly, Wartortle falls to the ground, and a cackle echos throughout the passageway, and a Haunter appears. It high-fives the Kadabra, and the both start laughing at you and Wartortle. Tricky little pranksters, eh? What do you do?

Dragon Rider
The Heracross reply with a..."umm...uhh" type responce. They think for a while (with plenty of "ummms" and "uhhs" coming from the blue beetles to go around), and say that they'll join your crew if they're migrating swarm has totally ditched them. They also ask for your help to find the swarm. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
The other Pokemon run off, trotting off into the darkness. You sigh and begin to try to drag the Poocheyna along, but it immediately refuses this kind of help, lol. You sit there, sighing. You don't want to leave injured Pokemon alone. Suddenly, the Bagon and Meditite come back with a Spinerak and some branchs. Seems they traveled all the way to the forest to get stuff for the Poocheyna. You begin aranging the branches to form a splint for the Dog Pokemon. The Spinerak begins spinning strands of webbing around the splint, holding it together. You thank the Spinerak, and the green spider nods and says "Don't mention it" as it scurries away. The Bagon get on both sides of Poocheyna, giving it support ^_^ What do you do now?

Pyrusette
You tell the flock that you have defeated their leader and to fulfill their end of the bargain. They immediately begin cawing, refusing to carry you, accusing you of cheating. Suddenly, a loud caw is heard. The Leader has gotten up. He says that she has beaten him fair and square, and he'll carry you personally. The bodyguard gets up and bows to you and your Pokemon, telling you that it was an honor to face off with you and your Pokemon. The Leader motions for a few others to help him take you up on your ascent. The carry you up into the air, and set you into the passage, Metagross and Charmander not too far behind. Sighing a breath of relief, you all continue on. After a while, you hear fluttering and some footsteps. Its a Murkrow? o_O Its the leader's bodyguard. It says it had failed the Leader and that he left, feeling that he did not deserve to be in such a fine flock. It also asks if it can follow you around for a while, maybe learn something from you and your Pokemon. What do you say?

Interpol HQ
28th April 2004, 12:15 PM
I'm back!... hehe ^_^; Schools finally over (for the most part any way) and i have some free time again!

I would like to start over again.

I would like to start out at the lake, I not declaring any pokemon (frogot those a while ago). So ill take my master ball, 2 lure balls, and 3 fast balls.

Thnx a bunch

andyizcool
28th April 2004, 12:24 PM
Andyizcool
Your Wartortle struggles to understand your mumbled grammer. When it figures it out, it nods to the Alakazam...who seems to have a big grin on its face. Wartortle asks it what's so funny...and why Alakazam seems so short up close. Alakazam bursts out laughing...and you start gaping. The Turtle Pokemon is midair, his light blue body and hard orange shell levitating. The silk tailed Pokemon begins to soar around the dark passageway, swirling around o_o Suddenly, Wartortle falls to the ground, and a cackle echos throughout the passageway, and a Haunter appears. It high-fives the Kadabra, and the both start laughing at you and Wartortle. Tricky little pranksters, eh? What do you do?
North Caverns

Wartortle will have to use Water Gun on them all. I'll also send out my Arcanine that can use Crunch to hurt those Ghost and Psychic Pokemon very badly. They'll pay for messing with my Wartortle.

*Murkrow
28th April 2004, 02:04 PM
Interpol HQ~
Deciding to start over, you make your selection of balls and the location and head off to the Lake.
As soon as you arrive there, you become aware of high-pitched voices yelling and screaming from your left-jogging over, you see a couple of Feebas swiming thrashing about in a small inlet of water-a Wailmer is lurking at the entrance, laughing its head off, seeming to delight in seeing their distress.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Not wanting to let those two have the last laugh, you quickly command Warotortle to gun them both down with its Water Gun- your Pokémon responds instantly and shoots the fast moving stream of water at the two; Kadabra is struck before it can react and get out of the way, but Haunter just phases, re-appearing directly in front of Wartortle.
Not deterred, you send out Arcanine and tell him to use Crunch on it- Haunter shrieks as Arcanines' sharp teeth grabs it, and it is sent spiraling towards Kadabra-it doesn't have time to phase out, so the two collide, collapsing on the floor.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
28th April 2004, 02:12 PM
andyizcool~
Not wanting to let those two have the last laugh, you quickly command Warotortle to gun them both down with its Water Gun- your Pokémon responds instantly and shoots the fast moving stream of water at the two; Kadabra is struck before it can react and get out of the way, but Haunter just phases, re-appearing directly in front of Wartortle.
Not deterred, you send out Arcanine and tell him to use Crunch on it- Haunter shrieks as Arcanines' sharp teeth grabs it, and it is sent spiraling towards Kadabra-it doesn't have time to phase out, so the two collide, collapsing on the floor.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

Now's my chance for some major pay back on them. I'll throw a Pokeball at the Kadabra and a Crystal Ball at the Haunter. No one messes with my Wartortle and Arcanine, they make such a great team.

Linc
28th April 2004, 02:31 PM
Dragon Rider
The Heracross reply with a..."umm...uhh" type responce. They think for a while (with plenty of "ummms" and "uhhs" coming from the blue beetles to go around), and say that they'll join your crew if they're migrating swarm has totally ditched them. They also ask for your help to find the swarm. What do you do?



West Caverns

I'll go back to the place where the Gastly was to see if their swarm is still there.

Pyrusette
28th April 2004, 05:35 PM
Pyrusette
You tell the flock that you have defeated their leader and to fulfill their end of the bargain. They immediately begin cawing, refusing to carry you, accusing you of cheating. Suddenly, a loud caw is heard. The Leader has gotten up. He says that she has beaten him fair and square, and he'll carry you personally. The bodyguard gets up and bows to you and your Pokemon, telling you that it was an honor to face off with you and your Pokemon. The Leader motions for a few others to help him take you up on your ascent. The carry you up into the air, and set you into the passage, Metagross and Charmander not too far behind. Sighing a breath of relief, you all continue on. After a while, you hear fluttering and some footsteps. Its a Murkrow? o_O Its the leader's bodyguard. It says it had failed the Leader and that he left, feeling that he did not deserve to be in such a fine flock. It also asks if it can follow you around for a while, maybe learn something from you and your Pokemon. What do you say?

South Caverns
Certainly! I ask if Murkrow wants to be in a Pokeball or just follow me around, like Charmander and Metagross.

pokemasterfrank
28th April 2004, 08:41 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive
A problem :/ Arcanine wouldn't have been able to make that Crunch. That passageway was too narrow for it to even stay there, if you recall, much less move up and take a bite out of a Ghost or Psychic. Have to be consistant and stuff, you know :o Anyway, allow me to re-update you.

The Psychic-Ghost duo continues to laugh. Haunter gives a wave of his hand and the dark shroud disappears. It seems it had been planned since the beginning. Wartortle turns bright red, swishing it's tail on the ground bashfully. You think this would be a wonderful time for payback and command your Wartortle to give them a good soaking. Wartortle fires off a round of Water Gun, splashing the two Pokemon. They look at you with dejected faces, and that they only wanted to have some fun. You won't fall for that one, you think, and send out your Arcanine. Arcanine forms from the light of the Pokeball...into the narrow passageway. Arcanine howls in pain as the walls press upon his sides. You hear cracking, and rocks fall from the ceiling. Suddenly, the whole passageway gives way and rock on all sides come crumbling down, pitting you into complete darkness...

When you awake, you find the Prankster Duo under a pile of rocks, unconscious. Arcanine is sprawled on the ground, also unconscious. You also find that the two rooms to the left and right of the passageway have come into view. Little Abras are teleporting through the room, while Mr. Mimes are trying to trap the annoying little buggers in boxes. Also, you see the ceiling of the passageway had fallen...and so did some Pokemon. Little Natus are flying around, dodging the always moving Abra. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
You walk toward the original location of the Gastly. You see the Gastly sitting around (well...more like floating, lol), waiting for more chances to cause mischive (bah, spelling error, lol). You ask the gassy Pokemon if you saw where the Heracross went. The Ghost grins, saying that he wont tell you anything unless you help it pull off the greatest prank of all time. What do you do?

Pyrusette
Murkrow says it doesn't matter, and says however you think he will learn the most. Hmm...what would maximize his learning experience? You stare at the dark feathered bird for a moment and ponder for a moment. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
28th April 2004, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank


The other Pokemon run off, trotting off into the darkness. You sigh and begin to try to drag the Poocheyna along, but it immediately refuses this kind of help, lol. You sit there, sighing. You don't want to leave injured Pokemon alone. Suddenly, the Bagon and Meditite come back with a Spinerak and some branchs. Seems they traveled all the way to the forest to get stuff for the Poocheyna. You begin aranging the branches to form a splint for the Dog Pokemon. The Spinerak begins spinning strands of webbing around the splint, holding it together. You thank the Spinerak, and the green spider nods and says "Don't mention it" as it scurries away. The Bagon get on both sides of Poocheyna, giving it support ^_^ What do you do now?



East Cavern


I'll stick around to see if it'll be ok.

Pyrusette
28th April 2004, 10:45 PM
Pyrusette
Murkrow says it doesn't matter, and says however you think he will learn the most. Hmm...what would maximize his learning experience? You stare at the dark feathered bird for a moment and ponder for a moment. What do you do?

South Caverns

Alright then, I'll hold out a Pokeball. If Murkrow comes with me outside of the Caves, it can probably learn more than if it just stayed with me in here.

Cheesey
29th April 2004, 06:21 AM
I know I've been away for a very long time, and I didn't mean to do that. But the magic of wanting to be online so much has gone, and I just can't cope with the pressure of it all any longer... I'm resigning from my owner position here. I loved every minute of it, but I just don't want to do this any more.

andyizcool
29th April 2004, 01:10 PM
A problem :/ Arcanine wouldn't have been able to make that Crunch. That passageway was too narrow for it to even stay there, if you recall, much less move up and take a bite out of a Ghost or Psychic. Have to be consistant and stuff, you know :o Anyway, allow me to re-update you.

The Psychic-Ghost duo continues to laugh. Haunter gives a wave of his hand and the dark shroud disappears. It seems it had been planned since the beginning. Wartortle turns bright red, swishing it's tail on the ground bashfully. You think this would be a wonderful time for payback and command your Wartortle to give them a good soaking. Wartortle fires off a round of Water Gun, splashing the two Pokemon. They look at you with dejected faces, and that they only wanted to have some fun. You won't fall for that one, you think, and send out your Arcanine. Arcanine forms from the light of the Pokeball...into the narrow passageway. Arcanine howls in pain as the walls press upon his sides. You hear cracking, and rocks fall from the ceiling. Suddenly, the whole passageway gives way and rock on all sides come crumbling down, pitting you into complete darkness...

When you awake, you find the Prankster Duo under a pile of rocks, unconscious. Arcanine is sprawled on the ground, also unconscious. You also find that the two rooms to the left and right of the passageway have come into view. Little Abras are teleporting through the room, while Mr. Mimes are trying to trap the annoying little buggers in boxes. Also, you see the ceiling of the passageway had fallen...and so did some Pokemon. Little Natus are flying around, dodging the always moving Abra. What do you do?
North Caverns

I guess I'll return Wartortle and Arcanine to their Pokeballs. Also I'll just go deeper into the Caverns. I hate little Pokemon that always trick me.

Linc
29th April 2004, 02:33 PM
Dragon Rider
You walk toward the original location of the Gastly. You see the Gastly sitting around (well...more like floating, lol), waiting for more chances to cause mischive (bah, spelling error, lol). You ask the gassy Pokemon if you saw where the Heracross went. The Ghost grins, saying that he wont tell you anything unless you help it pull off the greatest prank of all time. What do you do?



West Caverns
I'll help Gastly.

pokemasterfrank
29th April 2004, 09:58 PM
I know I've been away for a very long time, and I didn't mean to do that. But the magic of wanting to be online so much has gone, and I just can't cope with the pressure of it all any longer... I'm resigning from my owner position here. I loved every minute of it, but I just don't want to do this any more.

*nod* Well, see you around, Cheesey. Your a great owner and a good friend. Maybe we can have an AIM conversation sometime? lol

Wild Eevee
You sit down and camp out, keeping guard upon the injured Poocheyna. You watch as Pokemon like Umbreon and Sneasel walk past. Soon, the cave becomes bleak as you are swept with boredom. You begin tapping your foot, and begin playing with your fingers in the sand. You begin to draw in the sand, and at a faster rate when you hear a buzzing sound. You turn around and notice that the Bagon have fallen asleep. Poocheyna whines as it falls to the ground. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You hold out a Pokeball, and offer it to the Murkrow, saying that, while in a Pokeball, he can travel with you, and therefore learn more...since learning in only one environment would be boring and not too benefictial. It nods, a big smile on its face. It jumps up and taps it's beak on the Pokeball and allows the red beam of light and allows it to envelop it's feathery body.

You caught Lv. 11 Murkrow

I have to leave for a piano lesson, bbl to finish the rest.

Pyrusette
30th April 2004, 09:32 AM
Pyrusette
You hold out a Pokeball, and offer it to the Murkrow, saying that, while in a Pokeball, he can travel with you, and therefore learn more...since learning in only one environment would be boring and not too benefictial. It nods, a big smile on its face. It jumps up and taps it's beak on the Pokeball and allows the red beam of light and allows it to envelop it's feathery body.

You caught Lv. 11 Murkrow

South Caverns

Cool! It's bred-on move will be Fly. (What gender is it?)
I'll continue on with Charmander and Metagross to look for Charmander's mom.

Wild Eevee
30th April 2004, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You sit down and camp out, keeping guard upon the injured Poocheyna. You watch as Pokemon like Umbreon and Sneasel walk past. Soon, the cave becomes bleak as you are swept with boredom. You begin tapping your foot, and begin playing with your fingers in the sand. You begin to draw in the sand, and at a faster rate when you hear a buzzing sound. You turn around and notice that the Bagon have fallen asleep. Poocheyna whines as it falls to the ground. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll see if I can help Poochyena and the get some sleep.

Silent Dragonfly
2nd May 2004, 05:53 AM
I'd like to start CCCC. Since I don't have any captured pokemon, i should get a master ball to catch one. For my special balls i would like 2 Fast Balls, 1 Heavy Ball and 2 Lure Balls.

I would like to start in North Caverns

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 06:49 AM
I think Frank might have skipped me before so I just wanted to point that out. Thanks!

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 10:04 AM
It's Monday, so I'd like 1 Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball, please.

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 12:09 PM
Amy ? You continue on and decide to find some high place to stand upon. Maybe you can see more Pokemon at once when you get a better view of the place. Behind you is a pile of large boulders. Cautiously clambering upon them, you manage to reach the top and look out over the Lake. Down near your left is a Psyduck that?s just sitting around and staring vacantly into the distance. A couple of Spheals can be seen playing in the sand and shooting out of the water with a splash is a large Mantine.
What will you do next?

Lake

I think i'll switch locations and go to the meadow. I hate to do this but this is the last team change happening to my team for a while, I have it about set. I'm gonna release Brianna into the wild.



Pyrusette

Its still Sunday where I am ^^;;. Anyway *pokes Frank for forgettign the gender.* Its a male.

You continue through the caverns with Charmander who presses close to your leg and Metagross who takes the lead. As you look around, you come across a small cavern and you decide to check it out. There you find a Solrock levitating over a meditite meditating. A houndour is snoozing nearby. What will you do?

andyizcool

Please do not post saying that you have been skipped unless there is a nother update between times. Anyway Franks said he was gonna update later, btu i guess he didn't.

Not at all the least bit impressed with all of the abras teleporting about, you recall your pokemon. Once they are safe and sound inside their pokeballs, you head deeper into the caverns. Upon entering another small room, you come across a smoochum running from a misdreavus and crying. She spots you and ducks behind your leg. The misdreavus in turn glares at you. What will you do?

Dragon Rider

You tell the gastly that you will help him, and he turns a flip in the air. Then he floats next to your head and asks you if you have any ideas, whereas he knows the perfect pokemon to pull the prank on. The only problem is that he has bever been able to fool them before. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

You try to help the poochyena who jsut whimpers in pain, but as you stroke his back he slowly stops whimpering as he slowly falls asleep. A makuhita appears and offers to stand watch as you try to get some rest. You slowly drift off to sleep, though your senses don't fully shut down in case the poochyena stirs. What will you do now?

cloudizme

Welcome to the CCCC. Eager to begin your journey and catch pokemon, you head off into the North Caverns. The quietness of the cavern makes you uneasy, but you continue to head deeper inside the cavern. Soon you hear the sounds of a battle and you run towards the source of the sound. As you near, you discover that its a houndour and a spheal battling. What will you do?

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 12:17 PM
andyizcool

Please do not post saying that you have been skipped unless there is a nother update between times. Anyway Franks said he was gonna update later, btu i guess he didn't.

Not at all the least bit impressed with all of the abras teleporting about, you recall your pokemon. Once they are safe and sound inside their pokeballs, you head deeper into the caverns. Upon entering another small room, you come across a smoochum running from a misdreavus and crying. She spots you and ducks behind your leg. The misdreavus in turn glares at you. What will you do?
North Caverns

Sorry about posting again, I didn't mean to. I'll send out my Arcanine and use Crunch on the Misdreavus. That should teach it. Helping Pokemon seems to be the right thing to do on my Capture Quest.

aragornbird
2nd May 2004, 12:31 PM
Sorry for not updating, but I've been having a bunch of exams these weeks. Anyways, I'm updating Amy and she'll update andy.

Amy - Before leaving the lake, you decide to release your Flareon into the wild. You give Brianna one last hug before you go your separate ways.
In the lush green pastures of the Meadows, you go scouting for another Pokemon. A few minutes of walking in tall grass and you notice a purple tail sticking out of the grass. You walk over and discover a Rattata browsing around for food. A flutter of wings cause you to look upwards, at a flock of passing Taillow.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 12:37 PM
Sorry for not updating, but I've been having a bunch of exams these weeks. Anyways, I'm updating Amy and she'll update andy.

Amy - Before leaving the lake, you decide to release your Flareon into the wild. You give Brianna one last hug before you go your separate ways.
In the lush green pastures of the Meadows, you go scouting for another Pokemon. A few minutes of walking in tall grass and you notice a purple tail sticking out of the grass. You walk over and discover a Rattata browsing around for food. A flutter of wings cause you to look upwards, at a flock of passing Taillow.
What will you do next?

Meadow

I'll wave at the taillow before continuing on. Thats not what I'm looking for.

andyizcool

You send out your arcanine and to his releif he can move around in this cavern though jsut barely. He lunges at the misdreavus before it can react. After the attack, the ghost pokemon is out cold. The smoochum hugs your leg and thanks you. Well it seems you've come across a smoochum that doesn't like to kiss. What will you do now?

aragornbird
2nd May 2004, 12:47 PM
Amy - You wave at the Taillow, but they don't seem to notice you. Sighing, you turn around and move on. There's a lone tree growing in the distance, which is unusual, and underneath that is a mother Kanghaskan, who seems distressed about something. There's also something moving in the tree, but you can't see what it is.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 12:51 PM
Amy - You wave at the Taillow, but they don't seem to notice you. Sighing, you turn around and move on. There's a lone tree growing in the distance, which is unusual, and underneath that is a mother Kanghaskan, who seems distressed about something. There's also something moving in the tree, but you can't see what it is.
What will you do next?

Meadow

I'll cautiously approach the kanghaskan and ask her whats wrong.

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 12:51 PM
andyizcool

You send out your arcanine and to his releif he can move around in this cavern though jsut barely. He lunges at the misdreavus before it can react. After the attack, the ghost pokemon is out cold. The smoochum hugs your leg and thanks you. Well it seems you've come across a smoochum that doesn't like to kiss. What will you do now?
North Caverns

I'll give Arcanine some credit for saving the poor little Smoochum. Then Arcanine can go back to his Pokeball. I'll tell Smoochum not to get in trouble again then walk away. I'll wave goodbye to the Smoochum and as I continue deeper.

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 01:02 PM
andyizcool

You tell the smoochum that your arcanine helped, at which point you recall the faithful canine back into his pokeball. You tell the smoochum good-bye and wave at it disappearing into a nearby passageway. As you continue on your way you don't see any pokemon and begin to think that something just might be wrong. You hear footsteps approaching and its the smoochum. She asks if you could help her find her caretaker (since she never knew her mom). A sneasel rushes though the cavern and the smoochum jumps in fright but the sneasel pays no attention to her. What will you do?

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 01:08 PM
andyizcool

You tell the smoochum that your arcanine helped, at which point you recall the faithful canine back into his pokeball. You tell the smoochum good-bye and wave at it disappearing into a nearby passageway. As you continue on your way you don't see any pokemon and begin to think that something just might be wrong. You hear footsteps approaching and its the smoochum. She asks if you could help her find her caretaker (since she never knew her mom). A sneasel rushes though the cavern and the smoochum jumps in fright but the sneasel pays no attention to her. What will you do?
North Caverns

The Smoochum can follow us along because we're only going deeper into these caverns. A Sneasel? If it scares Smoochum and it's in our way I guess we have to move it. I'll send out Arcanine again because he should be able to handle a Sneasel. Arcanine can use Flamethrower on the Sneasel.

Linc
2nd May 2004, 02:36 PM
[color=skyblue][center]

Dragon Rider

You tell the gastly that you will help him, and he turns a flip in the air. Then he floats next to your head and asks you if you have any ideas, whereas he knows the perfect pokemon to pull the prank on. The only problem is that he has bever been able to fool them before. What will you do?


West Caverns

I'm gonna leave West Caverns, and tell the Heracross that they will find their swarm, and I'll tell the Gastly to keep trying at pranking, and I'll go to the North Caverns.

Silent Dragonfly
2nd May 2004, 03:38 PM
cloudizme

Welcome to the CCCC. Eager to begin your journey and catch pokemon, you head off into the North Caverns. The quietness of the cavern makes you uneasy, but you continue to head deeper inside the cavern. Soon you hear the sounds of a battle and you run towards the source of the sound. As you near, you discover that its a houndour and a spheal battling. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll watch to see the outcome of the battle and then capture the houndour with my master ball.

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 03:53 PM
Pyrusette

Its still Sunday where I am ^^;;. Anyway *pokes Frank for forgettign the gender.* Its a male.

You continue through the caverns with Charmander who presses close to your leg and Metagross who takes the lead. As you look around, you come across a small cavern and you decide to check it out. There you find a Solrock levitating over a meditite meditating. A houndour is snoozing nearby. What will you do?


South Caverns

Oh, sorry. ^^;; I'll wait till tomorrow then.
I'll continue on to look for a Charmeleon.

aragornbird
2nd May 2004, 03:56 PM
Updating Amy again. She'll get the rest.

Amy - You walk cautiously towards the upset Kanghaskan and ask her whats wrong. The Kangaskan points into the tree and says "That darn creature took my son!" You peer into the leaves and spot a Treecko holding the Kangaskan baby.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 04:23 PM
Updating Amy again. She'll get the rest.

Amy - You walk cautiously towards the upset Kanghaskan and ask her whats wrong. The Kangaskan points into the tree and says "That darn creature took my son!" You peer into the leaves and spot a Treecko holding the Kangaskan baby.
What will you do next?

Meadow

I'll ask the treecko to give the baby back to its mom. If it refuses, I'll send out Ranec my umbreon and Sora my swablu. I'll have ranec use his psychic to get ahold of the baby and lower it safely to its mothers arms. Then i'll have Sora use Ice beam on the teecko. The after making sure the baby's ok we'll continue on ou way. If the treecko does give the baby back we'll make sure that its ok before continuing on our way.

andyizcool

You send out your arcanine and tell him to use flamethrower thinking that the sneasel is a menace. The sneasel in fact was just trying to get through the cave when it is hit by the flamethrower. Turning to face you, she asks you a point blank question. "What did you do that for?" What will you do now?

Dragon Rider

Deciding that you don't want any part of this, you turn and face the heracross. You reassure them that they will find their swarm, before turning to face the gastly. It frowns as you explain that you need to go to a different aera but brightens up when you tell him to keep trying the pranks. Turning around, you head out of the West Caverns and slowly but surely make your way into the North Caverns. Upon entering you stumble upon a Sharpedo swimming in a small pool. A sneasel watches it curiously but remains a safe distance away from it.

cloudizme

Leaning against the wall, you watch the battle. As you do so you prepare your master ball, ready to launch it whenever the battle is over. The houndour spits several tiny balls of flame at the spheal but it simply rolls out of the way. The spheal launches another jet of water at the houndour who whimpers and raises a paw as if to say enough. The spheal nodds and whispers something to the houndour that you can't make out. Hurling the master ball, it hits the houndour who is sucked in. The ball wobbles back and forth but you don't worry, knowing that eventually the houndour will be caught. Sure enough, the ball dings and stops wobbling. Congrats. You caught a Level 10 male Houndour. What will you do now?

Pyrusette

Its all right. ^^ Evidently not what you are looking for, you leave the pokemon alone and continue the search for the Charmander's mother. You hold your breath, as you see a flame waving in the distance. However, as you near, you sigh in disappointment. What you found was not a charmeleon but a charmander and its friend, a Magby playing. What will you do?

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 04:28 PM
andyizcool

You send out your arcanine and tell him to use flamethrower thinking that the sneasel is a menace. The sneasel in fact was just trying to get through the cave when it is hit by the flamethrower. Turning to face you, she asks you a point blank question. "What did you do that for?" What will you do now?

North Caverns

I'll explain to the Sneasel that I saw it as a threat for scaring Smoochum. I meant no harm if it wasn't going to hurt us. Me and Arcanine will say sorry to it for what we did. I did think we went in too rash.

Silent Dragonfly
2nd May 2004, 04:40 PM
cloudizme

Leaning against the wall, you watch the battle. As you do so you prepare your master ball, ready to launch it whenever the battle is over. The houndour spits several tiny balls of flame at the spheal but it simply rolls out of the way. The spheal launches another jet of water at the houndour who whimpers and raises a paw as if to say enough. The spheal nodds and whispers something to the houndour that you can't make out. Hurling the master ball, it hits the houndour who is sucked in. The ball wobbles back and forth but you don't worry, knowing that eventually the houndour will be caught. Sure enough, the ball dings and stops wobbling. Congrats. You caught a Level 10 male Houndour. What will you do now?



North Caverns

My Houndour shall be named Mars. It's bred on move is Counter, and it's L10 TM move is Solarbeam.

I'd like to continue through the cave.

Linc
2nd May 2004, 06:17 PM
Dragon Rider

Deciding that you don't want any part of this, you turn and face the heracross. You reassure them that they will find their swarm, before turning to face the gastly. It frowns as you explain that you need to go to a different aera but brightens up when you tell him to keep trying the pranks. Turning around, you head out of the West Caverns and slowly but surely make your way into the North Caverns. Upon entering you stumble upon a Sharpedo swimming in a small pool. A sneasel watches it curiously but remains a safe distance away from it.


North Caverns

I'll send out Cyndaquil to launch some Ember at Sneasel so I can weaken it to catch it. I've always wanted a Sneasel ^^

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 10:08 PM
Pyrusette

Its all right. ^^ Evidently not what you are looking for, you leave the pokemon alone and continue the search for the Charmander's mother. You hold your breath, as you see a flame waving in the distance. However, as you near, you sigh in disappointment. What you found was not a charmeleon but a charmander and its friend, a Magby playing. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll continue on.

Wild Eevee
2nd May 2004, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong


You try to help the poochyena who jsut whimpers in pain, but as you stroke his back he slowly stops whimpering as he slowly falls asleep. A makuhita appears and offers to stand watch as you try to get some rest. You slowly drift off to sleep, though your senses don't fully shut down in case the poochyena stirs. What will you do now?

East Cavern

I'll thank Makuhita and try to relax.

*Murkrow
3rd May 2004, 06:03 AM
Wolfsong~
Glancing up at the Treecko, you call out, asking it to return to the baby Kanghaskan. It responds with a laugh and scampers higher up into the tree, maing the baby squeal; behind you, you hear its mother cry out.
Not wasting anytime, you send out Ranec and tell him to use Pyschic on the baby Kanghaskan-up above, the Trecko cries out as the small Pokémon suddenly flies out of its grip and floats back down to its mother. Treecko tries to follow, but a beam of ice from Sora stops it in its tracks, and it edges away.
The baby seems to be ok, so you say goodbye and walk on further into the Meadow.
As you walk, you suddenly hear a loud voice laughing; a Shroomish is standing in front of an Electrike that's sprawled on the floor-it looks like they've just finished a battle.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Slightly embarrassed by the sudden attack, you hurridly begin to explain that you thought that she was scaring the Smoochum and you felt you needed to protect it.
To your relief, she seems to accept that and nods and smiles at you...before turning to Arcanine and glaring at him. Looks like she wants an apology from him to.
Arcanince quickly lowers his head and mutters 'sorry'.
While you were talking, the Smoochum was pattering around the cave quite happily-but suddenly you hear a squeal. The Smoochums found something.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
With your first captee safely stored away, you walk on, deeper into the North Caverns.
As you walk, you begin to notice a gradual decrease in the temperature; then you round a corner and find out why.
The whole of the cavern in front of you is completely covered in ice-large icicles emerge from the ceiling, while the floor is covered in a layer of fine ice that crunches as you walk over it.
For a second, you think that there's no Pokémon in here-but then you hear high-pitched giggles and squeals, and you notice a Sableye skidding about on a smooth bit of the floor.
A Dewgong and a Swinub are both perched on the floor, as well, watching and laughing along.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
Gleefully spotting a Pokémon you'd like, you send out Cyndaquil and command it to launch its Ember right at the Sneasel.
Cyndaquil nods and dashes across the cavern, before shooting a stream of fire balls at Sneasel, who howls and staggers back.
Wondering if it's weak enough for you to try and catch, you edge closer-just as Sneasel retaliates, scratching Cydnaquil with its sharp claws; your Pokémon squeaks in alarm and responds with another stream of Ember.
The two are begining to edge dangerously close to the Sharpedos pool; it's watching the fight with great interest.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Leaving the two happy fire Pokémon, you walk on to the next cave.
However, as you walk, you notice that the glow given off by their flames doesn't fade away.
Slightly puzzled, you press on anyway and eventually come to a Cyndaquil sitting on a boulder, its flame back flared up to the max.
It's watching something on the floor, and as you get nearer, you see that it's a Vulpix, running round, showing off to the Cyndaquil.
There's also something lurking in the shadows behind; you strain your eyes and see a Wobbuffet crouching patiently in the dark.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
You sleepily thank Makuhita for it's concern; but only hear a blurred mumble of a reply as you drift off further into sleep.
After a little while, you suddenly jolt awake-the Poochyena was whimpering quietly in its sleep, but even as you look over, it settles down again.
Rolling onto your side to try and relax more, you remember the Makuhita and glance round for it; it's doing what it promised it'd do-keep watch- and is also talking to a Primeape, though where it came from, you're not sure.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 09:08 AM
Pyrusette~
Leaving the two happy fire Pokémon, you walk on to the next cave.
However, as you walk, you notice that the glow given off by their flames doesn't fade away.
Slightly puzzled, you press on anyway and eventually come to a Cyndaquil sitting on a boulder, its flame back flared up to the max.
It's watching something on the floor, and as you get nearer, you see that it's a Vulpix, running round, showing off to the Cyndaquil.
There's also something lurking in the shadows behind; you strain your eyes and see a Wobbuffet crouching patiently in the dark.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hrmm... I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever find Charmeleon... but I'll continue on.

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 09:28 AM
Wolfsong~
Glancing up at the Treecko, you call out, asking it to return to the baby Kanghaskan. It responds with a laugh and scampers higher up into the tree, maing the baby squeal; behind you, you hear its mother cry out.
Not wasting anytime, you send out Ranec and tell him to use Pyschic on the baby Kanghaskan-up above, the Trecko cries out as the small Pokémon suddenly flies out of its grip and floats back down to its mother. Treecko tries to follow, but a beam of ice from Sora stops it in its tracks, and it edges away.
The baby seems to be ok, so you say goodbye and walk on further into the Meadow.
As you walk, you suddenly hear a loud voice laughing; a Shroomish is standing in front of an Electrike that's sprawled on the floor-it looks like they've just finished a battle.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll leave them alone since neither of them are what I am looking for.

Edit: Never mind I got a chikorita form PA ^^;

Pyrusette

You contine on in search of the charmander's mother. Beginning to get doubtful, you enter another room in the cavern. There you find, a spoink bouncing around the cave. A natu and a charmander watch it curiously. What will you do?

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 09:32 AM
Pyrusette

You contine on in search of the charmander's mother. Beginning to get doubtful, you enter another room in the cavern. There you find, a spoink bouncing around the cave. A natu and a charmander watch it curiously. What will you do?

South Caverns

Well, as long as Metagross still thinks it knows where Charmeleon is, I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 11:26 AM
Pyrusette

Not giving up, you, Metagross, and Charmander continue the search for the charmander's mother. The metagross is beginning to get antsy, seeing as none of you has found the charmeleon yet. Its trying not to let it show. Entering the next room, you find a flareon practicing its fire attacks. A shiftry watches from a safe distance. In the corner you see a waving flame and gasp. Its a charmeleon, but is it the charmander's mother or a different one? What will you do?

andyizcool
3rd May 2004, 02:23 PM
andyizcool~
Slightly embarrassed by the sudden attack, you hurridly begin to explain that you thought that she was scaring the Smoochum and you felt you needed to protect it.
To your relief, she seems to accept that and nods and smiles at you...before turning to Arcanine and glaring at him. Looks like she wants an apology from him to.
Arcanince quickly lowers his head and mutters 'sorry'.
While you were talking, the Smoochum was pattering around the cave quite happily-but suddenly you hear a squeal. The Smoochums found something.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball after saying sorry to the Sneasel. Next I'll go and see what the Smoochum has found.

EDIT: Since it's Monday could I also take a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

Linc
3rd May 2004, 02:44 PM
Dragon Rider~
Gleefully spotting a Pokémon you'd like, you send out Cyndaquil and command it to launch its Ember right at the Sneasel.
Cyndaquil nods and dashes across the cavern, before shooting a stream of fire balls at Sneasel, who howls and staggers back.
Wondering if it's weak enough for you to try and catch, you edge closer-just as Sneasel retaliates, scratching Cydnaquil with its sharp claws; your Pokémon squeaks in alarm and responds with another stream of Ember.
The two are begining to edge dangerously close to the Sharpedos pool; it's watching the fight with great interest.
What are you going to do?



North Caverns

I'll tell Cyndaquil to do one more Ember, and then I'll throw a Great Ball at the Sneasel to keep them away from Sharpedo's pool.

Oh! And it's monday where I am, so can I have one Ultra Ball, one Great Ball , and one Pokeball?

Silent Dragonfly
3rd May 2004, 03:14 PM
cloudizme~
With your first captee safely stored away, you walk on, deeper into the North Caverns.
As you walk, you begin to notice a gradual decrease in the temperature; then you round a corner and find out why.
The whole of the cavern in front of you is completely covered in ice-large icicles emerge from the ceiling, while the floor is covered in a layer of fine ice that crunches as you walk over it.
For a second, you think that there's no Pokémon in here-but then you hear high-pitched giggles and squeals, and you notice a Sableye skidding about on a smooth bit of the floor.
A Dewgong and a Swinub are both perched on the floor, as well, watching and laughing along.
What are you going to do?



North Caverns

I'll sit by the Dewgong and ask what the Sableye is doing

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 06:02 PM
Pyrusette

Not giving up, you, Metagross, and Charmander continue the search for the charmander's mother. The metagross is beginning to get antsy, seeing as none of you has found the charmeleon yet. Its trying not to let it show. Entering the next room, you find a flareon practicing its fire attacks. A shiftry watches from a safe distance. In the corner you see a waving flame and gasp. Its a charmeleon, but is it the charmander's mother or a different one? What will you do?

South Caverns
I'll ask Charmander if this is its mother.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like a Poke, Great, and Ultra Ball, please.

pokemasterfrank
3rd May 2004, 08:25 PM
*tosses a bucket-full of Pokeballs at everyone*

andyizcool
You walk over to the big-lipped baby Pokemon, wondering what they've uncovered. As you peer over their blond heads, you spy a Pokemon egg. The Smoochum huddle around it, examining the speckled object. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
Predicting the blast of Ember, the swift Sneasel dodges the smoldering ashes and latches onto Cyndaquil, holding it by the belly. It's trying to toss the fire mouse into the Sharpedo pit! What do you do?

cloudizme
You plop down next to the two laughing Pokemon and ask what the Sableye is doing. They continue laughing, and choke out that it's trying to ice skate. Just as they say that, Sableye falls onto his behind, the Dewgong and Swinub erupting into more laughter. The Sableye looks at the two and blushes, looking to the ground, ashemed. What do you do?

Pyrusette
The Charmander looks at the red lizard for a few moments, scratching it's head. After a while, it replies that it forgot what it's mother looks like. You fall to the ground, anime-sweat drop and all. You walk up to the Charmeleon, and begin to ask it if this Charmander is hers/his o_o Ignoring you, it eyes the Charmander, and challenges the Pokemon to a match o_o Most definately isn't the Charmander's parent...unless it has as well as a memory as the Charmander, lol o_o What do you do?

Silent Dragonfly
4th May 2004, 02:16 AM
cloudizme
You plop down next to the two laughing Pokemon and ask what the Sableye is doing. They continue laughing, and choke out that it's trying to ice skate. Just as they say that, Sableye falls onto his behind, the Dewgong and Swinub erupting into more laughter. The Sableye looks at the two and blushes, looking to the ground, ashemed. What do you do?

North Caverns

Not wanting to spoil the fun I'm not going to start a battle so I'll tell them all to take care and move on.

Pyrusette
4th May 2004, 09:20 AM
Pyrusette
The Charmander looks at the red lizard for a few moments, scratching it's head. After a while, it replies that it forgot what it's mother looks like. You fall to the ground, anime-sweat drop and all. You walk up to the Charmeleon, and begin to ask it if this Charmander is hers/his o_o Ignoring you, it eyes the Charmander, and challenges the Pokemon to a match o_o Most definately isn't the Charmander's parent...unless it has as well as a memory as the Charmander, lol o_o What do you do?

Sourh Caverns

LOL! Um, I'll send out Kedar to protect Charmander, and I'll tell the Charmeleon to go away unless it will be friendly.

andyizcool
4th May 2004, 11:48 AM
andyizcool
You walk over to the big-lipped baby Pokemon, wondering what they've uncovered. As you peer over their blond heads, you spy a Pokemon egg. The Smoochum huddle around it, examining the speckled object. What do you do?
North Caverns

I would like to check out the egg more. Maybe I could try and hatch it?

Linc
4th May 2004, 02:57 PM
Dragon Rider
Predicting the blast of Ember, the swift Sneasel dodges the smoldering ashes and latches onto Cyndaquil, holding it by the belly. It's trying to toss the fire mouse into the Sharpedo pit! What do you do?


I'll send out Ekans to use Bite on the Sneasel, then while Sneasel is distracted I'll tell Cyndaquil to fire one last Ember, using all her energy. Then I'll throw a Great Ball at it.

Wild Eevee
4th May 2004, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
You sleepily thank Makuhita for it's concern; but only hear a blurred mumble of a reply as you drift off further into sleep.
After a little while, you suddenly jolt awake-the Poochyena was whimpering quietly in its sleep, but even as you look over, it settles down again.
Rolling onto your side to try and relax more, you remember the Makuhita and glance round for it; it's doing what it promised it'd do-keep watch- and is also talking to a Primeape, though where it came from, you're not sure.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll watch them to see what there doing.

*Murkrow
6th May 2004, 12:59 PM
cloudizme~
Deciding to continue on, you bade farewell to the three Pokémon and take your leave; they all wave enthusiastically as you leave before turning back to their fun.
As you walk on, their happy cries and squeals gradually begint to fade away...but then suddenly something laughs behind you; startled you turn, but see nothing.
Slightly unnerved, turn to resume walking, but then hear it again; not wanting to take a chance, you break into a run and hurry into the next cave...and skid to a halt.
A Jynx is standing in the centre of the room, smirking at you; a Sneasel is also crouching in the shadows behind her.
The laugh comes from behind you again, then a Pokémon materialises suddenly-it's a Gastly!
All three Pokémon chuckle and smirk at you.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you say what species it is as well, instead of just its name please? It can get confusing trying to remember^_^

Kedar bursts eagerly from his Poké Ball, putting himself between Charmander and the Charmeleon, which pauses, looking carefully at your Pokémon and then at you.
Stepping forward, you tell it that unless it's willing to help, then it should go away.
It looks at you curiously, before shrugging and yawning; glancing over Kedars head, it begins to snarl and growl quickly at Charmander, who listens with interest before squealing happily and nodding.
Charmeleon glances at you again, before turning and dashing into the passageway at the far end of the cave; Charmander smiles and settles itself down-looks like it's getting ready to wait for something.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Fascinated by the glittering shell of the egg, you edge closer, before gently reaching out and moving it more into the light; all the Smoochum gathered round you fall back, silently. Maybe they haven't seen an egg before.
Wondering about the possibility of hatching it, you try and think of the best way to do so, when you feel a slight tug on your arm.
One of the Smoochum is edging slowly forward, before it jumps up and sits on the egg, looking for all the world like she's getting ready to try and hatch it herself.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
Seeing as Cyndaquil looks like it might need some help, you send out Ekans and tell it to use Bite to get the Sneasel away from you other Pokémon.
Ekans nods and lunges forward, mouth open; it crashes into the Sneasel, sending all three Pokémon flying-but luckily, they fall away from the Sharpedo.
As Sneasel turns its attention to this new threat, Cyndaquil jumps to her feet, taking a deep breath......before unleashing the largest fie balls that she can, directly at Sneasel.
Hoping for the best, you grab a Great Ball and throw it at the injured Pokémon, holding your breath as it's absorbed inside.
Shake....
Shake........
Shake..........

Congratulations!
Sneasel L11 F

Ekans and Cyndaquil both grin happily across at you as you pick up the Great Ball.
What are you going to do now?

Wild Eevee~
Keeping one eye on the two Pokémon, you shift your position slowly, wondering what they're up to.
Primeape seems to be doing all the talking, as well as motioning towards one of the cave exits.
Makuhita is just standing there, shaking it's head; it glances across quickly, catches your eye and grimaces.
The Primeape seems to be getting more and more worked up about whatever Makuhita is refusing to do, and eventually spins round and starts yelling for something; there's a flicker of black and an Umbreon appears out of the shadows, walks over to the two Pokémon, and begins to talk to Makuhita as well.
Neither of those two look like they'll take no for an answer.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 01:05 PM
andyizcool~
Fascinated by the glittering shell of the egg, you edge closer, before gently reaching out and moving it more into the light; all the Smoochum gathered round you fall back, silently. Maybe they haven't seen an egg before.
Wondering about the possibility of hatching it, you try and think of the best way to do so, when you feel a slight tug on your arm.
One of the Smoochum is edging slowly forward, before it jumps up and sits on the egg, looking for all the world like she's getting ready to try and hatch it herself.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

Wait and see if the Smoochum can hatch the egg. I want to see what's inside it.

Silent Dragonfly
6th May 2004, 02:06 PM
cloudizme~
Deciding to continue on, you bade farewell to the three Pokémon and take your leave; they all wave enthusiastically as you leave before turning back to their fun.
As you walk on, their happy cries and squeals gradually begint to fade away...but then suddenly something laughs behind you; startled you turn, but see nothing.
Slightly unnerved, turn to resume walking, but then hear it again; not wanting to take a chance, you break into a run and hurry into the next cave...and skid to a halt.
A Jynx is standing in the centre of the room, smirking at you; a Sneasel is also crouching in the shadows behind her.
The laugh comes from behind you again, then a Pokémon materialises suddenly-it's a Gastly!
All three Pokémon chuckle and smirk at you.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

Expecting them to play tricks, I'll stay calm, lean up against the wall and ask them what they want.

Linc
6th May 2004, 02:38 PM
Dragon Rider~
Seeing as Cyndaquil looks like it might need some help, you send out Ekans and tell it to use Bite to get the Sneasel away from you other Pokémon.
Ekans nods and lunges forward, mouth open; it crashes into the Sneasel, sending all three Pokémon flying-but luckily, they fall away from the Sharpedo.
As Sneasel turns its attention to this new threat, Cyndaquil jumps to her feet, taking a deep breath......before unleashing the largest fie balls that she can, directly at Sneasel.
Hoping for the best, you grab a Great Ball and throw it at the injured Pokémon, holding your breath as it's absorbed inside.
Shake....
Shake........
Shake..........

Congratulations!
Sneasel L11 F

Ekans and Cyndaquil both grin happily across at you as you pick up the Great Ball.
What are you going to do now?



Yes! A Sneasel! Her name will be Nightmare and her bred-on attack will be Slash!
--------

North Caverns

I'll tell Nightmare to jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo.

Pyrusette
6th May 2004, 06:55 PM
Pyrusette~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you say what species it is as well, instead of just its name please? It can get confusing trying to remember^_^

Kedar bursts eagerly from his Poké Ball, putting himself between Charmander and the Charmeleon, which pauses, looking carefully at your Pokémon and then at you.
Stepping forward, you tell it that unless it's willing to help, then it should go away.
It looks at you curiously, before shrugging and yawning; glancing over Kedars head, it begins to snarl and growl quickly at Charmander, who listens with interest before squealing happily and nodding.
Charmeleon glances at you again, before turning and dashing into the passageway at the far end of the cave; Charmander smiles and settles itself down-looks like it's getting ready to wait for something.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns
Oh, sorry... I didn't realize you had forgotten. Kedar is my Sableye.

I'll ask Charmander what the Charmeleon said.

Wild Eevee
6th May 2004, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Keeping one eye on the two Pokémon, you shift your position slowly, wondering what they're up to.
Primeape seems to be doing all the talking, as well as motioning towards one of the cave exits.
Makuhita is just standing there, shaking it's head; it glances across quickly, catches your eye and grimaces.
The Primeape seems to be getting more and more worked up about whatever Makuhita is refusing to do, and eventually spins round and starts yelling for something; there's a flicker of black and an Umbreon appears out of the shadows, walks over to the two Pokémon, and begins to talk to Makuhita as well.
Neither of those two look like they'll take no for an answer.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll keep watching them.

aragornbird
8th May 2004, 03:35 PM
I’m back and my exams are all done! :D
BTW, Amy is giving me her Swablu, Sora. She'll confirm in a bit. Thanks, Amy!

Andy – The Smoochum sits comfortably atop the egg, but after several minutes, nothing is happening. It hops off and presses the side of its head against the surface of the egg. You do the same thing as well. Together, you can hear faint movements beneath the shell. Perhaps the Smoochum's too small to hatch it. Not wanting to wait too long, you look for some other way to hatch the egg.
What will you do next?

Cloud – Your calm attitude seems to perplex the three Pokemon. The Jynx’s smirk fades from her face. “What DO we want?” she asks.
“To scare people, like we always do!” the Gastly responds, slightly disappointed that they haven't succeeded in frightening you.
“Well, I’m kinda hungry,” the Sneasel remarks. “Hey, human, if you find us some food, we’ll leave ya alone."
"Mmm, food!" the Jynx says happily, "I want some ice berries!"
"How’s about it, eh?” they all ask.
How will you respond?

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 03:40 PM
Andy – The Smoochum sits comfortably atop the egg, but after several minutes, nothing is happening. It hops off and presses the side of its head against the surface of the egg. You do the same thing as well. Together, you can hear faint movements beneath the shell. Perhaps the Smoochum's too small to hatch it. Not wanting to wait too long, you look for some other way to hatch the egg.
What will you do next?
North Caverns

I'll send out my Arcanine that can use a weak Flamethrower to try and warm the egg up.

I have some very important exams to do soon.

Wolfsong
8th May 2004, 03:51 PM
I confirm that AB

Wolfsong~
Glancing up at the Treecko, you call out, asking it to return to the baby Kanghaskan. It responds with a laugh and scampers higher up into the tree, maing the baby squeal; behind you, you hear its mother cry out.
Not wasting anytime, you send out Ranec and tell him to use Pyschic on the baby Kanghaskan-up above, the Trecko cries out as the small Pokémon suddenly flies out of its grip and floats back down to its mother. Treecko tries to follow, but a beam of ice from Sora stops it in its tracks, and it edges away.
The baby seems to be ok, so you say goodbye and walk on further into the Meadow.
As you walk, you suddenly hear a loud voice laughing; a Shroomish is standing in front of an Electrike that's sprawled on the floor-it looks like they've just finished a battle.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I think i'll change course and go to the South Caverns

Dragon Rider

You send out your new sceasel. Once she is outside of her pokeball, you tell her what to do. "Jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo." Nightmare nodds, and does as asked but the wily sharpedo heard your orders and has disappeared under the water. Nightmare looks up at you with an expression that clearly says "What now?" What will you do?

Pyrusette

Turning to your firery companion, you ask him what the Charmeleon said. The Charmander looks up to you grinning. "He said that he has a surprise for me." You take in the news not sure whether its a good or a bad surprise. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Continuing to watch the pokemon, the poochyena whimpers again in his sleep. You gently pet it and it soon settles back down. Luckily the primeape is too busy arguing to notice and the umbreon is talking with the makuhita and the Primeape. The primeapes temper gets the better of him and he lashes out at the makuhita who faints. The umbreon begins arguing with the primeape now. What will you do?

Silent Dragonfly
8th May 2004, 03:55 PM
Cloud – Your calm attitude seems to perplex the three Pokemon. The Jynx’s smirk fades from her face. “What DO we want?” she asks.
“To scare people, like we always do!” the Gastly responds, slightly disappointed that they haven't succeeded in frightening you.
“Well, I’m kinda hungry,” the Sneasel remarks. “Hey, human, if you find us some food, we’ll leave ya alone."
"Mmm, food!" the Jynx says happily, "I want some ice berries!"
"How’s about it, eh?” they all ask.
How will you respond?

North Caverns

Food, eh?
How about we make a deal?
I challenge Sneasel to a battle.
If I win I get to capture you, Sneasel. Gastly and Jynx may accompany me as well if they wish.
If you win I'll help all of you find food, and teach you some new ways of scaring people.
Do you accept my challenge?

EDIT: added location

Linc
8th May 2004, 04:02 PM
Dragon Rider

You send out your new sceasel. Once she is outside of her pokeball, you tell her what to do. "Jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo." Nightmare nodds, and does as asked but the wily sharpedo heard your orders and has disappeared under the water. Nightmare looks up at you with an expression that clearly says "What now?" What will you do?



North Caverns

I'll send out Grimer and tell my two Pokemon to go in the water and search for the Sharpedo. If they find it, Nightmare will use Slash, and Grimer will use Sludge Bomb (that will be her bred-on move).

aragornbird
8th May 2004, 04:03 PM
Andy – Good luck on your exams!
You release your Arcanine and tell it to warm up the egg. The fiery dog nods and shoots out a slender stream of flames that circle and wrap around the egg. The fire burns brightly, but is really quite gentle and not even as strong as a campfire. Suddenly, the egg tilts and shakes, and begins to crack. After the flames fade away and the egg shatters open, a bluish Pokemon appears.
Aw, it’s a baby Lapras!
What will you do next?

Amy – Hoping to find a new Pokemon to join your team, you trot off towards the entrance to the South Caverns. After entering the dark caves, a Baltoy floats down and greets your arrival, its eyes glowing a mysterious blue. But you both hear approaching footsteps and the Baltoys floats off to one side. Through an opening across the room, a Ponyta enters.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 04:15 PM
Andy – Good luck on your exams!
You release your Arcanine and tell it to warm up the egg. The fiery dog nods and shoots out a slender stream of flames that circle and wrap around the egg. The fire burns brightly, but is really quite gentle and not even as strong as a campfire. Suddenly, the egg tilts and shakes, and begins to crack. After the flames fade away and the egg shatters open, a bluish Pokemon appears.
Aw, it’s a baby Lapras!
What will you do next?
North Caverns

Unsure what to do with the baby Lapras but I can't just leave it alone. Is it alright if I just carry it with me? Also, can we release any Pokemon if we post them here?

Wolfsong
8th May 2004, 04:17 PM
Amy – Hoping to find a new Pokemon to join your team, you trot off towards the entrance to the South Caverns. After entering the dark caves, a Baltoy floats down and greets your arrival, its eyes glowing a mysterious blue. But you both hear approaching footsteps and the Baltoys floats off to one side. Through an opening across the room, a Ponyta enters.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll wave at the Baloty and the ponyta. I have an adopted ponyta and baltoy isn't exactly what I'm lookign for. Then I'll continue through the caverns.

cloudizme

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

You challenge the sneasel to a batlte and then give it the conditions. It closes its eyes and deliberates the offer. After a while, it finally accpets. What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Not giving up on the cunning Sharpedo, you also send out your Gimer. You tell them to get into the water and find it. They listed carefully to your orders for if they find it. Once they know what to do, they jump into the water and begin to look around. For a while things are calm, which lulls them into a false sense of security. Then the Sharpedo emerges underneath you grimer who gives a cry of alarm. Nightmare turns immediately and slashes at the sharpedo who responds by biting down on her tail. Grimer on top of the Sharpedo and safe from the teeth, pulls some of the sludge from his body and slams it into the sharpedo. What will you do?

andyizcool

You can only release captees here but yeah.

Not sure about what to do with the baby Lapras you decide to carry it with you. In the dext room, you find a shuppet and a duskull playing together. What will you do?

Linc
8th May 2004, 04:23 PM
Dragon Rider

Not giving up on the cunning Sharpedo, you also send out your Gimer. You tell them to get into the water and find it. They listed carefully to your orders for if they find it. Once they know what to do, they jump into the water and begin to look around. For a while things are calm, which lulls them into a false sense of security. Then the Sharpedo emerges underneath you grimer who gives a cry of alarm. Nightmare turns immediately and slashes at the sharpedo who responds by biting down on her tail. Grimer on top of the Sharpedo and safe from the teeth, pulls some of the sludge from his body and slams it into the sharpedo. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll tell my Pokemon to do one more attack and then I'll throw my Ultra Ball at the Sharpedo
-------
Man, Sneasel and Sharpedo are two of my favorite Pokemon! I guess I'm pretty lucky. *crosses fingers for the catch*

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 04:27 PM
andyizcool

You can only release captees here but yeah.

Not sure about what to do with the baby Lapras you decide to carry it with you. In the dext room, you find a shuppet and a duskull playing together. What will you do?
North Caverns

I'll leave the Shuppet and Duskull to play happily as I carry on deeper. Last time I messed up by attacking some Pokemon that I shouldn't have done. Thanks for the help, I knew only Captured Pokemon can only be released here.

Silent Dragonfly
8th May 2004, 04:29 PM
[center][color=skyblue]cloudizme

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

You challenge the sneasel to a batlte and then give it the conditions. It closes its eyes and deliberates the offer. After a while, it finally accpets. What will you do?


Sorry about that.

North Caverns

I will send out my Houndour, Mars.
Mars, watch out, Sneasel will probably be faster than you. When you get a chance use Ember a few times.

Pyrusette
8th May 2004, 04:47 PM
Pyrusette

Turning to your firery companion, you ask him what the Charmeleon said. The Charmander looks up to you grinning. "He said that he has a surprise for me." You take in the news not sure whether its a good or a bad surprise. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hmmm... I suppose I'll wait and see what will happen. However, I will send out Ebony, my Absol, in case something bad happens.

aragornbird
8th May 2004, 05:26 PM
Another split update.

Amy – You wave at the two Pokemon before continuing on, walking past the Ponyta and through the doorway into another room. There’s a Wobbuffet standing in the middle of the place and a Beldum attached to the cavern wall. Neither Pokemon appear to be moving much. Suddenly, something nudges your arm. You turn around and see the Ponyta you met from people.
“If you want to find a certain Pokemon, I can give you a ride and help you around the place very quickly.”
What will you do?

Pyrusette – You send out your Absol to protect the Charmander. All three of you wait in anticipation as you wait for the “surprise” to appear. Suddenly, you spot something large approaching. It gives a low growl that sounds intimidating. A large Charizard steps out of the shadows. Ebony tenses up and gets into the battle mode and both Pokemon face off. You’re not sure if this Charizard is actually the Charmander’s mother, but not even the Charmander seems to remember.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
8th May 2004, 05:51 PM
Amy – You wave at the two Pokemon before continuing on, walking past the Ponyta and through the doorway into another room. There’s a Wobbuffet standing in the middle of the place and a Beldum attached to the cavern wall. Neither Pokemon appear to be moving much. Suddenly, something nudges your arm. You turn around and see the Ponyta you met from people.
“If you want to find a certain Pokemon, I can give you a ride and help you around the place very quickly.”
What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll thank the ponyta and accept its offer, while telling it that i do have a certain pokemon in mind.

cloudizme

After the sneasel agrees, you send out you houndour who seems up to the challenge. The sneasel darts forward faster than even your eyes can follow and slams into Mars and darts off. Mars, though surprised recovers quickly and launches several tiny fireballs at the sneasel who is in turn also caught off guard. Seems like both of them were sizing up each other. The sneasel darts forward again though not as fast as before and attempts to scratch mars, but he was ready for the attack. Sidestepping it neatly, he spits out more tiny fireballs. What will you do now?

andyizcool

Not wanting to bother the carefree couple, you leave them alone and they continue playing happily. As you enter another room in the vast caverns, you hear some noise coming from the corner. Looking around, you see that its a spheal repeatedly rolling into a wall. A houndour watches on puzzled, but curious. What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Not giving up, you tell your pokemon to attack again. Although not giving them any attacks, they assume to repeat the ones you told them last time, and that is what they do. Nightmare once again slashes at the sharpedo while Grimer bombards it with another sticky bomb of sludge. You toss an ultra ball, at the same time crossing your fingers as it is sucked in. It shakes about for a while but eventually comes to a stop. Congrats you caught a L.10 male Sharpedo. What will you do now?

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 05:57 PM
andyizcool

Not wanting to bother the carefree couple, you leave them alone and they continue playing happily. As you enter another room in the vast caverns, you hear some noise coming from the corner. Looking around, you see that its a spheal repeatedly rolling into a wall. A houndour watches on puzzled, but curious. What will you do?
North Caverns

Questioning myself to why I'm here as I don't know why I'm here. I decide to release my Walrein, Milotic, and Kirlia here as he would get on well with the Spheal and Houndour. I would next like to move on deeper.

Silent Dragonfly
8th May 2004, 06:03 PM
cloudizme

After the sneasel agrees, you send out you houndour who seems up to the challenge. The sneasel darts forward faster than even your eyes can follow and slams into Mars and darts off. Mars, though surprised recovers quickly and launches several tiny fireballs at the sneasel who is in turn also caught off guard. Seems like both of them were sizing up each other. The sneasel darts forward again though not as fast as before and attempts to scratch mars, but he was ready for the attack. Sidestepping it neatly, he spits out more tiny fireballs. What will you do now?


North Caverns

Mars, give it another Ember and then get as far away from Sneasel as possible, you'll need to buy a little time if it doesn't give in.

pokemasterfrank
8th May 2004, 08:44 PM
WEEKEND!!!!11111oneoneoneone

Ok...now that's out of my system...

Andyizcool
You take out three Pokeballs and call them out, sending the three Pokemon to watch the mindless show. They peer at the Spheal...in utter confusion o_o You decide that this is a good time to slink away unsuspected. You move deeper into the Northern Caves, passing the stalagtites and stalagmites. You enter a room that shimmers with blue light. You put your hand on the wall...and find it stuck... o_o Ice. As you struggle to wrench your hand from the wall, you notice a few Swinub congregating around a Piloswine. What do you do?

cloudizme
Houndour tosses a couple of smoldering orbs at the wily, Dark Pokemon. Sneasel jumps out of the way and disappears, wavering away. You look around, mind-boggled. You rub your eyes...and still do not see the Dark/Ice Pokemon. Suddenly, the Sneasel appears behind Houndour, and strikes it with its scythe, cracking with Dark energy. What do you do?

EDIT: -_- I = stupid

Amy
Thanking the Ponyta for its offer, you hop aboard. The Ponyta {insert horse sound here (I can't spell it ;_; lol)} happily, and gallops onward. Everything around you becomes a blur, specks of Pokemon and brown walls speed by, you barely holding on. You yell out that Ponyta should slow down, and it yells back "WHAT?", and stops, asking you to repeat. You repeat your request, and it nods. It couldn't see much either. You go wideeyed, pondering about how safe your ride actually was. You and Ponyta look around the room you both have stopped in. A Mr. Mime has trapped a Magmar in a box in the corner, while a flock of Murkrow are laughing. What do you do?

Wolfsong
8th May 2004, 09:43 PM
Amy
Thanking the Ponyta for its offer, you hop aboard. The Ponyta {insert horse sound here (I can't spell it ;_; lol)} happily, and gallops onward. Everything around you becomes a blur, specks of Pokemon and brown walls speed by, you barely holding on. You yell out that Ponyta should slow down, and it yells back "WHAT?", and stops, asking you to repeat. You repeat your request, and it nods. It couldn't see much either. You go wideeyed, pondering about how safe your ride actually was. You and Ponyta look around the room you both have stopped in. A Mr. Mime has trapped a Magmar in a box in the corner, while a flock of Murkrow are laughing. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll ask the ponyta if we can continue on through the caverns. Since i havent' seen the species that i'm looking for.

Silent Dragonfly
9th May 2004, 06:07 AM
cloudizme
Houndour tosses a couple of smoldering orbs at the wily, Dark Pokemon. Sneasel jumps out of the way and disappears, wavering away. You look around, mind-boggled. You rub your eyes...and still do not see the Dark/Ice Pokemon. Suddenly, the Sneasel appears behind Houndour, and strikes it with its scythe, cracking with Dark energy. What do you do?

North Caverns

This Sneasel is tougher than I thought.
Mars, get as far away as possible and charge up your Solarbeam. Then fire it at Sneasel when it comes to attack you.

Linc
9th May 2004, 07:09 AM
Dragon Rider

Not giving up, you tell your pokemon to attack again. Although not giving them any attacks, they assume to repeat the ones you told them last time, and that is what they do. Nightmare once again slashes at the sharpedo while Grimer bombards it with another sticky bomb of sludge. You toss an ultra ball, at the same time crossing your fingers as it is sucked in. It shakes about for a while but eventually comes to a stop. Congrats you caught a L.10 male Sharpedo. What will you do now?

North Caverns

I'll continue through the cave, looking for more Pokemon.

andyizcool
9th May 2004, 09:38 AM
Andyizcool
You take out three Pokeballs and call them out, sending the three Pokemon to watch the mindless show. They peer at the Spheal...in utter confusion o_o You decide that this is a good time to slink away unsuspected. You move deeper into the Northern Caves, passing the stalagtites and stalagmites. You enter a room that shimmers with blue light. You put your hand on the wall...and find it stuck... o_o Ice. As you struggle to wrench your hand from the wall, you notice a few Swinub congregating around a Piloswine. What do you do?
North Caverns

I'll see if the Baby Lapras from the egg that I have wants to play with the Swinub and Piloswine. While they take care of Pokemon matters, I'll try and get my hand off the icy wall.

Pyrusette
9th May 2004, 11:35 AM
Pyrusette – You send out your Absol to protect the Charmander. All three of you wait in anticipation as you wait for the “surprise” to appear. Suddenly, you spot something large approaching. It gives a low growl that sounds intimidating. A large Charizard steps out of the shadows. Ebony tenses up and gets into the battle mode and both Pokemon face off. You’re not sure if this Charizard is actually the Charmander’s mother, but not even the Charmander seems to remember.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

Er... I guess I'll see what it wants before I jump to conclusions, but if it ever tries to harm Charmander, I'll telll Ebony to attack.

Wild Eevee
9th May 2004, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Continuing to watch the pokemon, the poochyena whimpers again in his sleep. You gently pet it and it soon settles back down. Luckily the primeape is too busy arguing to notice and the umbreon is talking with the makuhita and the Primeape. The primeapes temper gets the better of him and he lashes out at the makuhita who faints. The umbreon begins arguing with the primeape now. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll go over to see if the Makuhita's O'K

Note:On monday (I'ts sunday where I'm from) I'll be going to visit my aunt and cousins and won't return untill friday.

soggy_cardboard
10th May 2004, 09:03 PM
I accidently lost my last "Originally Posted by"
(i was in the Meadow)

However, I'll recall my Salamence, and head off the the Lake
thx:wave:

>Lake<

pokemasterfrank
10th May 2004, 10:05 PM
Something seemed very suspicious here...Soggy...I think you just wanted to avoid something...since you know you had Salamance out...and you probably know your surrounded for hurting the Togepi :O So, I've done you the service of finding your post for you :D (You know, they really improved the search feature on vB. It be 1337).

soggy
You hold out a Pokeball and return your Tangela. Quickly, you jump upon your Salamance and fly away from the angry egg and crying shell. You tell your Salamance to land after you distance yourselfs from them. You land in a patch of soft grass, cool to the touch, not too moist, not too dry. But upon your landing, three Togetics appear out of nowhere...and they seemed pissed. They let out a cry, and multitudes of Pokemon surround you. Rattatas and Pikachu's glare at you. The air is filled with angry birds and poisonous insects. Vines sprout from the ground and bring you and Salamance crashing to the ground, all tied up. Boy, Togepi's are supposed bring happiness to good people...I guess you shouldn't have laughed at the one before x_o What do you do?

Also, I'd like to say that there are a few new things being worked upon for the CCCC :o Keep a lookout for em :o

Wolfsong
You ask the Ponyta to continue, you wanting to look the Pokemon you want. The Ponyta neighs (did I spell it right? o_o) and dashes off, leaving a fire trail...as well as you, behind. You stand there, an anime-sweat bead rolling down your...hair (You know, that is really odd o_O How did a sweat bead become the symbol for frustration and embarrisment in anime? *ends ramble*). After a while, Ponyta realizes its mistake and speeds back, laughing sheepishly. You hop on and you both continue on, deeper into the Southern Caves. Suddenly Ponyta stops, almost chucking you off. You stare at the sight in front of you, a small rock bridge across a deep ravine. Across the bridge, you see some Pokemon moving along. You could cross the bridge...though it does not look very sturdy. You glance to your side, and find a path to a room...though it's shroud in darkness. Ponyta neighs for your advice. What do you do?

cloudizme
Ares backs away from the Sneasel and begins to charge its Solar Beam, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel. But as Houndour continues to look for the wily Pokemon, it appears behind Houndour again, and strikes with another dark-energy filled claw. x_o Better watch Houndour's back more. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
Armed with your new Sharpedo, you venture deeper into the Northern Caverns. The breeze echos through the hallways, the cold air sending chills up your spine on contact. It howls, flowing through the maze. Your footsteps crunch as you tramp through the snow. You come to an opening, and find a herd of Swinub listening to a Jynx, who is telling them a story. What do you do?

Have to go get some dinner, bbl to finish the rest.

Wolfsong
10th May 2004, 10:48 PM
Wolfsong
You ask the Ponyta to continue, you wanting to look the Pokemon you want. The Ponyta neighs (did I spell it right? o_o) and dashes off, leaving a fire trail...as well as you, behind. You stand there, an anime-sweat bead rolling down your...hair (You know, that is really odd o_O How did a sweat bead become the symbol for frustration and embarrisment in anime? *ends ramble*). After a while, Ponyta realizes its mistake and speeds back, laughing sheepishly. You hop on and you both continue on, deeper into the Southern Caves. Suddenly Ponyta stops, almost chucking you off. You stare at the sight in front of you, a small rock bridge across a deep ravine. Across the bridge, you see some Pokemon moving along. You could cross the bridge...though it does not look very sturdy. You glance to your side, and find a path to a room...though it's shroud in darkness. Ponyta neighs for your advice. What do you do?

South Caverns

The bridge doesn't look to safe, so i think we'll attempt the path to a room. Though before we enter, I will send out Ranec my L.32 umbreon, and Oliver my L.23 meowth to accompy us just to be on the safe side.

andyizcool

You ask the young lapras if it would like to go and play with the other pokemon in the room. It just stares at you and blinks before noticing them for the first time. It nervoulsy apporaches them while you trya nd free your hand. After several times of trying to pull it out, and having no luck, you stick your foot up against the wall and pull as hard as you can. You smile when you realize that your hand is free, however, you frown when you realize that your foot is stuck now. What will you do?

Pyrusette

The charizard looks at you then to the charmander and back to you. "Whats going on?" it finally asks. "I was practicing my flying when this charmeleon charges in telling me theres a surprise in this room." The charizard shakes its head in confusion. Then it notices the charmander and waves. What will you do now?

Wild Eevee

You deidce to check and see if the makuhita is all right. The Umbreon and the Primeape continue their argument not noticing you, and as you near the little fighting type you can see that he is ok, just out cold. The primeape hits the wall, before storming off. The umbreon is sitting there, looking rather relieved. What will you do?

Pyrusette
10th May 2004, 10:54 PM
Pyrusette

The charizard looks at you then to the charmander and back to you. "Whats going on?" it finally asks. "I was practicing my flying when this charmeleon charges in telling me theres a surprise in this room." The charizard shakes its head in confusion. Then it notices the charmander and waves. What will you do now?


South Caverns

I'll tell Charizard that this Charmander is looking for its mom, and ask it if it knows Charmander.

andyizcool
11th May 2004, 11:39 AM
andyizcool

You ask the young lapras if it would like to go and play with the other pokemon in the room. It just stares at you and blinks before noticing them for the first time. It nervoulsy apporaches them while you trya nd free your hand. After several times of trying to pull it out, and having no luck, you stick your foot up against the wall and pull as hard as you can. You smile when you realize that your hand is free, however, you frown when you realize that your foot is stuck now. What will you do?
North Caverns

Looks like I have no choice but to send my Arcanine out. He can use his Flamethrower and all the ice to stop us from sticking to it again.

Silent Dragonfly
11th May 2004, 11:54 AM
cloudizme
Ares backs away from the Sneasel and begins to charge its Solar Beam, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel. But as Houndour continues to look for the wily Pokemon, it appears behind Houndour again, and strikes with another dark-energy filled claw. x_o Better watch Houndour's back more. What do you do?

Thngs aren't looking too good.
OK Mars, make sure to keep alert from all sides, when it appears behind you scare it with Roar, then hit it again with Ember

*Murkrow
11th May 2004, 01:35 PM
Wolfsong~
Not wanting to risk anything, you send out your Umbreon and Meowth for protection, then motion to the Ponyta that you'll be going along the path.
Ponyta nods slowly, looking slightly worried, but heads off anyway, trotting rapidly.
After a couple of metres, you notice that for some reason the darkness is lightening..and then notice that it's because of Ponyta's flames.
Ranec and Oliver both laugh quietly, then suddenly stop as something comes tearing out from the surrounding darkness.
It's a Tyranitar!
It's snarling and thrashing about, eyes fixed on you and the Pokémon. It doesn't look very friendly either.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Stepping forward to speak to the Charizard, you smile and are about to speak...when Charizard lets out a roar and dashes past you-and grabs Charmander, and begins to hug it.
Charmander looks slightly startled at the speed, and can only blink and sqeuak as the other Pokémon squeezes harder.
Feeling bemused, you ask the Charizard if it is/knows the Charmanders mother-it looks at you, then chuckles.
'Of course I know her-she's my sister.'
By this time, Charmander seems to have recognised her, and is happily hugging her neck.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Arcanine pops out from his Poké Ball and instantly unleashes a rush of flames, which luckily melts the ice wall..but at the same time, envelopes your stuck foot.
Maybe he needs to work on his aim.
He smiles sheepishly as you begin to hop round in agony, resisting the urge to scream at the top of your voice; the baby Lapras looks up from where it was nervously sitting by the other Pokémon, and edges away slightly.
The Swinub and Pilsowine also look up and watch you, silently.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
While Mars scans the area, keeping its eyes on the lithe Dark Pokémon, you quickly mutter what you want him to do; he nods, and hurries further into the centre of the battlefield, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel.
A flicker sparks behind him; he spins round and lets out a tremendous Roar, startling the Sneasel, so that it cries out and begins to back away.
But before it can turn and flee, your Houndour shoots out the stream of fire-balls, which crash into the Sneasels head....and set its feather alight.
Sneasel squeals in alarm-now its attention is divided.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
11th May 2004, 01:44 PM
Wolfsong~
Not wanting to risk anything, you send out your Umbreon and Meowth for protection, then motion to the Ponyta that you'll be going along the path.
Ponyta nods slowly, looking slightly worried, but heads off anyway, trotting rapidly.
After a couple of metres, you notice that for some reason the darkness is lightening..and then notice that it's because of Ponyta's flames.
Ranec and Oliver both laugh quietly, then suddenly stop as something comes tearing out from the surrounding darkness.
It's a Tyranitar!
It's snarling and thrashing about, eyes fixed on you and the Pokémon. It doesn't look very friendly either.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll have Ranec (umbreon) use a confuse ray on the ttar, and then Oliver (meowth) to use hypnosis. Then when its asleep, we'll continue on our way sicne i already have my elemental larvitar. ^^

Linc
11th May 2004, 02:35 PM
Dragon Rider
Armed with your new Sharpedo, you venture deeper into the Northern Caverns. The breeze echos through the hallways, the cold air sending chills up your spine on contact. It howls, flowing through the maze. Your footsteps crunch as you tramp through the snow. You come to an opening, and find a herd of Swinub listening to a Jynx, who is telling them a story. What do you do?


North Caverns

Oh, I don't want to disturb their stroy time, so I'll continue. Oh, and I forgot to ask for the PokeBalls yesterday, but can I have them today?

andyizcool
11th May 2004, 03:05 PM
andyizcool~
Arcanine pops out from his Poké Ball and instantly unleashes a rush of flames, which luckily melts the ice wall..but at the same time, envelopes your stuck foot.
Maybe he needs to work on his aim.
He smiles sheepishly as you begin to hop round in agony, resisting the urge to scream at the top of your voice; the baby Lapras looks up from where it was nervously sitting by the other Pokémon, and edges away slightly.
The Swinub and Pilsowine also look up and watch you, silently.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

I'll stay where I am so me and Arcanine can say hello to the Pokemon watching us. I didn't want to scare any of them, I just wanted to get unstuck off the ice.

Silent Dragonfly
11th May 2004, 04:34 PM
cloudizme~
While Mars scans the area, keeping its eyes on the lithe Dark Pokémon, you quickly mutter what you want him to do; he nods, and hurries further into the centre of the battlefield, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel.
A flicker sparks behind him; he spins round and lets out a tremendous Roar, startling the Sneasel, so that it cries out and begins to back away.
But before it can turn and flee, your Houndour shoots out the stream of fire-balls, which crash into the Sneasels head....and set its feather alight.
Sneasel squeals in alarm-now its attention is divided.
What are you going to do?

North Caverns

The tables have turned.
Now that it is disorientated, this is your chance to Solarbeam. If it's still standing after that give it another Ember.

soggy_cardboard
11th May 2004, 04:50 PM
Sorry, the last thing I could remember was a Blissey ^^; *goes away to play with search feature*

soggy
You hold out a Pokeball and return your Tangela. Quickly, you jump upon your Salamance and fly away from the angry egg and crying shell. You tell your Salamance to land after you distance yourselfs from them. You land in a patch of soft grass, cool to the touch, not too moist, not too dry. But upon your landing, three Togetics appear out of nowhere...and they seemed pissed. They let out a cry, and multitudes of Pokemon surround you. Rattatas and Pikachu's glare at you. The air is filled with angry birds and poisonous insects. Vines sprout from the ground and bring you and Salamance crashing to the ground, all tied up. Boy, Togepi's are supposed bring happiness to good people...I guess you shouldn't have laughed at the one before x_o What do you do?
I'll recall my Salamence, and apolgise to the Pokemon, and explain "I was laughing with you, not at you" ^^;
If that doesn't work, I'll send out Wigglytuff, and get her to use sing!

Stuck in the >Meadow<

Pyrusette
11th May 2004, 06:16 PM
Pyrusette~
Stepping forward to speak to the Charizard, you smile and are about to speak...when Charizard lets out a roar and dashes past you-and grabs Charmander, and begins to hug it.
Charmander looks slightly startled at the speed, and can only blink and sqeuak as the other Pokémon squeezes harder.
Feeling bemused, you ask the Charizard if it is/knows the Charmanders mother-it looks at you, then chuckles.
'Of course I know her-she's my sister.'
By this time, Charmander seems to have recognised her, and is happily hugging her neck.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Yay! Finally! I'll wish them well and continue on my way.

aragornbird
11th May 2004, 08:13 PM
Amy - Not backing down from the fierce Tyranitar, you send out two of your Pokemon. Ranec unleashes a mesmerizing beam to disorient him while Oliver put him to sleep with Hypnosis. With the Tyranitar snoozing, you dash off once more on the Ponyta.
You breeze past a few fire Pokemon - which appear to be Houndours and Cyndaquils. But look up ahead, there's a Numel in your path! It is too slow and absent-minded to realize that you're running towards it.
What will you do?

Dragon Rider- Sure, you get your PokeBalls.
You tiptoe quietly past the Pokemon and into another room. This chamber has shallow water cover most of the area, with only a narrow bridge in the center.
You look to your left and see an energetic Delibird dancing upon a sharp rock. But the rock is really the horn of a Cloyster! It seems perplexed and annoyed at the pudgy red bird.
What will you do?

Andy- You manage to put out the flames on your foot, even though you now have a burnt shoe. But at least you're freed from the ice wall. Meanwhile, the Arcanine happily barks at the pig Pokemon. The Swinubs dash behind the Piloswine in fright, but the Piloswine seems unmoved. Suddenly, a shadowy form floats over you, but it is merely a playful Misdreavus.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
11th May 2004, 08:16 PM
Amy - Not backing down from the fierce Tyranitar, you send out two of your Pokemon. Ranec unleashes a mesmerizing beam to disorient him while Oliver put him to sleep with Hypnosis. With the Tyranitar snoozing, you dash off once more on the Ponyta.
You breeze past a few fire Pokemon - which appear to be Houndours and Cyndaquils. But look up ahead, there's a Numel in your path! It is too slow and absent-minded to realize that you're running towards it.
What will you do?

South Caverns

We'll continue on. If the numel doesn't move, we'll go around it. I have a specific poke in mind so hopefully i'll find it soon, but Numel isn't it

cloudizme

Relieved that the sneasel's attention is now focused mainly on its burning headfeather, you hurridly whisper your plan to Mars who nodds. The houndour begins charging his solarbeam, and once it is charged he watches the sneasel's movements carefully. As you watch, you realize that he is timing the sneasel's movements and finally he launches his attack and it pushes the sneasel headfirst into the wall. It shakes its head and tries to put out the fire on its head. It doesn't see Mars take in a deep breath and launch another tiny fireball. It hits the sneasel and it falls down clearly weakened. It slowly struggles to its feet and finally puts out the fire on its head and leans against the wall panting. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

You recall your salamence and apologize to the pokemon gathering around you. You then try to explain that you weren't laughing at them but with them. Of course, they don't believe you because none of them are laughing. You try sending out your Wigglytuff and have her siing. But the pokemon, are smart and as soon as she starts singing they all begin making noise as to drown out her song. She finally has to stop and catch her breath. What will you do now?

Pyrusette

You wish the Charizard and the charmander the best of luck. Relieved and happy that the charmander has found a member of its family you turn around and notice that the metagross has disappeared. You shrug, glad for its assistance while it was with you and then continue on your way. As you walk through the caverns, you can hear your footsteps echo with every step that you take. You soon come across another room where you see a growlithe and a poochyena playing tag. A cyndaquil watches them curiously. What will you do?

Silent Dragonfly
12th May 2004, 02:26 AM
cloudizme

Relieved that the sneasel's attention is now focused mainly on its burning headfeather, you hurridly whisper your plan to Mars who nodds. The houndour begins charging his solarbeam, and once it is charged he watches the sneasel's movements carefully. As you watch, you realize that he is timing the sneasel's movements and finally he launches his attack and it pushes the sneasel headfirst into the wall. It shakes its head and tries to put out the fire on its head. It doesn't see Mars take in a deep breath and launch another tiny fireball. It hits the sneasel and it falls down clearly weakened. It slowly struggles to its feet and finally puts out the fire on its head and leans against the wall panting. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll ask Sneasel whether it's decided to give up. If it has I'll tell it that it put up a good fight, as offer out my Ultra Ball to capture it, as our rules stated.

If it still refuses to give up, it's ember time again.

Linc
12th May 2004, 07:14 AM
Dragon Rider- Sure, you get your PokeBalls.
You tiptoe quietly past the Pokemon and into another room. This chamber has shallow water cover most of the area, with only a narrow bridge in the center.
You look to your left and see an energetic Delibird dancing upon a sharp rock. But the rock is really the horn of a Cloyster! It seems perplexed and annoyed at the pudgy red bird.
What will you do?


North Caverns

I'll send out Cyndaquil to shoot some Ember at the Cloyster, while I send out Ekans to get the Delibird to safety.

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 09:13 AM
Pyrusette

You wish the Charizard and the charmander the best of luck. Relieved and happy that the charmander has found a member of its family you turn around and notice that the metagross has disappeared. You shrug, glad for its assistance while it was with you and then continue on your way. As you walk through the caverns, you can hear your footsteps echo with every step that you take. You soon come across another room where you see a growlithe and a poochyena playing tag. A cyndaquil watches them curiously. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll say hi and continue on.

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 11:43 AM
Andy- You manage to put out the flames on your foot, even though you now have a burnt shoe. But at least you're freed from the ice wall. Meanwhile, the Arcanine happily barks at the pig Pokemon. The Swinubs dash behind the Piloswine in fright, but the Piloswine seems unmoved. Suddenly, a shadowy form floats over you, but it is merely a playful Misdreavus.
What will you do next?
North Caverns

I guess I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball because he isn't needed now. Then I'll move on deeper into the caverns. I don't want to disturb the Pokemon too much.

*Murkrow
12th May 2004, 02:32 PM
Wolfsong~
Numel doesn't move as you pound towards it; you whisper to Ponyta to dodge round it...but it simply ignores you and jumps over the lazy Pokémon.
Continuing on, you suddenly become aware of a rapid, continous movement in the shadows ahead.
A Spoink is bouncing round like a manic, tearing side to side across the cave.
A Ralts is sitting on the ground nearby, watching it curiously, ocasionally emitting little flashes of psychic power.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Stepping closer to the Sneasel, you ask if it's had enough and is willing to give in.
It raises its head slowly and stares at you silently; for a second it looks like it'll resume the battle, but then it looks at Mars and shrinks back.
You smile and hold out an Ultra Ball.

Congratulations!
Sneasel L12 M

The Jynx and Gastly both look startled at the suddeness of the battles end and look at you warily.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
Not wasting any time, you send out Cyndaquil and Ekans and instruct them on what they've got to do.
Cyndaquil starts off first, shooting a stream of burning hot fire-balls at the Cloyster, who shrieks, shaking violently, and backs off.
During this, Ekans was slithering closer, before striking and grabbing it, and attempting to pull it away from the Cloyster.
Unfortunately, Delibird doesn't seem to like this much and promptly takes flight, with your Pokémon hanging from its claws, and hovers above you, scanning the area.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Leaving the Pokémon to their games, you press on eagerly and enter into the next cavern.
The first thing you feel here is extreme heat-and then you see the reason.
A Vulpix and Slugma are alternating their attacks against the spinning mass of a Solrock.
As you watch, the Pokémon suddenly lurches to the side, and smashes into first the Vulpix and then the Slugma, knocking them both down for an instant ko.
Once they're both down, it glides back to the centre of the room and begins to stare about, haughtily.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Returning Arcanine and waving goodbye to the Pokémon, you turn and enter the adjoining cave.
After going a couple of feet, you suddenly hear a small, pathetic sqeuaking behind you-but it's only the baby Lapras, which seems to be unsure if it was meant to stay or follow you.
Before you can tell it what to do, there's a flicker above you and a Shuppet materialises, and lands on your head, looking at both you and the Lapras with interest.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 02:35 PM
andyizcool~
Returning Arcanine and waving goodbye to the Pokémon, you turn and enter the adjoining cave.
After going a couple of feet, you suddenly hear a small, pathetic sqeuaking behind you-but it's only the baby Lapras, which seems to be unsure if it was meant to stay or follow you.
Before you can tell it what to do, there's a flicker above you and a Shuppet materialises, and lands on your head, looking at both you and the Lapras with interest.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

Guess I'll let the baby Lapras follow me if it's scared of being alone in places. I'll send out my Wartortle to see if he can talk with the Shuppet.

Wolfsong
12th May 2004, 02:47 PM
Wolfsong~
Numel doesn't move as you pound towards it; you whisper to Ponyta to dodge round it...but it simply ignores you and jumps over the lazy Pokémon.
Continuing on, you suddenly become aware of a rapid, continous movement in the shadows ahead.
A Spoink is bouncing round like a manic, tearing side to side across the cave.
A Ralts is sitting on the ground nearby, watching it curiously, ocasionally emitting little flashes of psychic power.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll leave them be, and we'll continue on through the cavers. I'll send out Jovi my jolteon to keep ponyta and myself company.

andyizcool

You smile at the baby lapras and tell it that its welcome to tag along with you through the caverns. It smiles in relief, as you grab a pokeball and release your wartortle. Doing so, a look of puzzlement appears on the shuppet's face as it watches in interest. As wartotle tries to speak to it, it turns its attention back to you and bends down and looks you in the eyes. it has a friendly but mischievious look on its face. What will you do?

Linc
12th May 2004, 02:49 PM
Dragon Rider~
Not wasting any time, you send out Cyndaquil and Ekans and instruct them on what they've got to do.
Cyndaquil starts off first, shooting a stream of burning hot fire-balls at the Cloyster, who shrieks, shaking violently, and backs off.
During this, Ekans was slithering closer, before striking and grabbing it, and attempting to pull it away from the Cloyster.
Unfortunately, Delibird doesn't seem to like this much and promptly takes flight, with your Pokémon hanging from its claws, and hovers above you, scanning the area.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

I'll tell Ekans to let go of Delibird and I'll tell Cyndaquil to use Ember on Delibird and Cloyster and then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at Cloyster and a Great Ball at Delibird.

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 02:54 PM
andyizcool

You smile at the baby lapras and tell it that its welcome to tag along with you through the caverns. It smiles in relief, as you grab a pokeball and release your wartortle. Doing so, a look of puzzlement appears on the shuppet's face as it watches in interest. As wartotle tries to speak to it, it turns its attention back to you and bends down and looks you in the eyes. it has a friendly but mischievious look on its face. What will you do?
North Caverns

I'll return my Wartortle to his Pokeball because he won't be needed here. I'll also carry the Baby Lapras in my arms. I'll wave goodbye to the Shuppet. Now I would like to move on into the South Caverns to explore them.

Silent Dragonfly
12th May 2004, 03:13 PM
cloudizme~
Stepping closer to the Sneasel, you ask if it's had enough and is willing to give in.
It raises its head slowly and stares at you silently; for a second it looks like it'll resume the battle, but then it looks at Mars and shrinks back.
You smile and hold out an Ultra Ball.

Congratulations!
Sneasel L12 M

The Jynx and Gastly both look startled at the suddeness of the battles end and look at you warily.
What are you going to do?


Sneasel, name Shadowwind, breed on move will be Bite.

I'll ask Jynx and Gastly if they want to come with me through the cave. If not I'll tell them I saw some Ice berries growing in the room I was just in. Then I'll move on.

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 07:07 PM
Pyrusette~
Leaving the Pokémon to their games, you press on eagerly and enter into the next cavern.
The first thing you feel here is extreme heat-and then you see the reason.
A Vulpix and Slugma are alternating their attacks against the spinning mass of a Solrock.
As you watch, the Pokémon suddenly lurches to the side, and smashes into first the Vulpix and then the Slugma, knocking them both down for an instant ko.
Once they're both down, it glides back to the centre of the room and begins to stare about, haughtily.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Nope, not quite what I want. I'll continue on.

soggy_cardboard
13th May 2004, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
soggy_cardboard

You recall your salamence and apologize to the pokemon gathering around you. You then try to explain that you weren't laughing at them but with them. Of course, they don't believe you because none of them are laughing. You try sending out your Wigglytuff and have her siing. But the pokemon, are smart and as soon as she starts singing they all begin making noise as to drown out her song. She finally has to stop and catch her breath. What will you do now?
=_=
In that case...I'll return Wiggly, send out Wiggles(Tangela) and get it to use Sleep Powder. If that doesnt work, I'll get my Teddiursa to use Yawn.

>Meadow<

aragornbird
14th May 2004, 08:35 PM
Amy - As you gallop along, you send out your Jolteon, who runs quickly to catch up with you. The three of you dash off along the caverns, expertly dodging the many rocks and boulders in your way. Suddenly, a burst of flames shoots out in front of you and the Ponyta screeches to a halt. But you notice it is merely a Charmander and a Magby playing with each other.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 08:49 PM
Amy - As you gallop along, you send out your Jolteon, who runs quickly to catch up with you. The three of you dash off along the caverns, expertly dodging the many rocks and boulders in your way. Suddenly, a burst of flames shoots out in front of you and the Ponyta screeches to a halt. But you notice it is merely a Charmander and a Magby playing with each other.
What will you do next?

South Caverns.

As much as I like charmanders, i'm not looking for a fire type. We'll leave them alone, and continue our trek deeper into the caverns.

Dragon Rider

Telling Ekans to let go of Delibird, you turn and give your Cyndaquil orders as well. They do as they are asked. Cyndaquil spits off several tiny fireballs first at the delibird, and then at the huge clam who simply closes his shell up on the assault. Then you turn, and whirl a great ball at the delibird and an ultraball at the cloyster. You hold your breath while both of them wobble back and forth. After a few minutes a ding echos through the Caverns. It came from the great ball. You pick it up and turn your attention back to the closter who at that moment breaks free of the ultra ball. it glares at you angerily. Congrats you caught a L.8 male Delibird. What will you do?

andyizcool

You recall your wartortle and pcik up the baby lapras who squeaks with happiness. Then you wave at the shuppet the best you can. The shuppet doesn't leave even as you continue the trek through the caverns. In fact it makes noises of happiness. It likes riding on your head. Before you can do anything, you hear a grinding noise. As you follow it, you come across a sneasel who is sharpening its claws on the ice. What will you do?

cloudizme

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

After you have made your capture, you turn to the Gengar and Jynx. Or rather, you turn to where they had been standing. It seems that they had run off when they realized that the sneasel was losing. Shrugging your shoulders, you head deeper into the caverns. As you move deeper, you can hear something barking. As you near, you see its a poochyena thats barking at a Spheal. The spheal is ignoring the poochyena and continuing to roll into the wall of the cave. O.o What will you do?

Pyrusette

Not interested in a solrock, you run through the room as fast as you can. You gasp for air in the next room, glad that the solrock didn't notice you. After you have caught your breath, you look around the room you are in. At the center you see a Chimecho teasing a small torchic. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

Since that didn't work, you recall wigglytuff. After thinking a few minutes with the pokemon glaring at you, you quickly send out tangela and have it use sleep poweder. It thankfully works and now all the pokemon are asleep. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
14th May 2004, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
You deidce to check and see if the makuhita is all right. The Umbreon and the Primeape continue their argument not noticing you, and as you near the little fighting type you can see that he is ok, just out cold. The primeape hits the wall, before storming off. The umbreon is sitting there, looking rather relieved. What will you do?

I'm Back

East Cavern

I'll go bring poochyena over to Makuhita and stay with him till he wakes up and ask Umbreon if everythings allright.

Pyrusette
15th May 2004, 12:32 AM
Pyrusette

Not interested in a solrock, you run through the room as fast as you can. You gasp for air in the next room, glad that the solrock didn't notice you. After you have caught your breath, you look around the room you are in. At the center you see a Chimecho teasing a small torchic. What will you do?

South Caverns

Oooh, a Chimecho! I'll send out Ebony (Absol, F) and tell her to use Faint Attack very quietly.

soggy_cardboard
15th May 2004, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
soggy_cardboard

Since that didn't work, you recall wigglytuff. After thinking a few minutes with the pokemon glaring at you, you quickly send out tangela and have it use sleep poweder. It thankfully works and now all the pokemon are asleep. What will you do?
Yay, now I'll move onto the Lake

>Lake<

andyizcool
15th May 2004, 04:28 AM
andyizcool

You recall your wartortle and pcik up the baby lapras who squeaks with happiness. Then you wave at the shuppet the best you can. The shuppet doesn't leave even as you continue the trek through the caverns. In fact it makes noises of happiness. It likes riding on your head. Before you can do anything, you hear a grinding noise. As you follow it, you come across a sneasel who is sharpening its claws on the ice. What will you do?
North Caverns

I'll try and find out why the Sneasel is sharpening its claws on the ice.

Silent Dragonfly
15th May 2004, 11:09 AM
cloudizme

After you have made your capture, you turn to the Gengar and Jynx. Or rather, you turn to where they had been standing. It seems that they had run off when they realized that the sneasel was losing. Shrugging your shoulders, you head deeper into the caverns. As you move deeper, you can hear something barking. As you near, you see its a poochyena thats barking at a Spheal. The spheal is ignoring the poochyena and continuing to roll into the wall of the cave. O.o What will you do?

North Caverns

I wonder what they are doing.
Hmm, I'll just ignore them and move on

aragornbird
15th May 2004, 05:28 PM
Amy will update the rest when she gets back from her grandma's.

Amy - Stepping around the two tiny fire Pokemon, you dash off on the Ponyta once more as your Jolteon quickly follows. You run along very quickly, but a sudden burst of smoke obscures your view and your Jolteon falls over. There's a Torkoal in front of you, puffing out large amounts of smoke. With glowing eyes, a Xatu is also present, standing still on an overhead ledge.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee - After leading Poochyena over to the Makuhita, you return to inspect on the Umbreon. You ask it if it's all right and it nods its head.
Suddenly, the angry Primeape comes back and it looks like it has brought along a Heracross. Both of them demand a battle against the Umbreon. The Umbreon shakes its head, saying two against one isn't fair, when the Primeape runs over and gives the dark type a Low Kick.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette - As the Chimecho continues to tease the Torchic, you send out your Absol. She turns invisible and tiptoes toward the Chimecho before slashing it with her scythe. The Chimecho squeals in pain, but immediately turns invisible as well. Then it sneaks around and smacks Ebony in the back with Astonish.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
15th May 2004, 09:15 PM
Amy - Stepping around the two tiny fire Pokemon, you dash off on the Ponyta once more as your Jolteon quickly follows. You run along very quickly, but a sudden burst of smoke obscures your view and your Jolteon falls over. There's a Torkoal in front of you, puffing out large amounts of smoke. With glowing eyes, a Xatu is also present, standing still on an overhead ledge.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll see if Jovi (jolteon) is okay. If he is, we'll continue on through the cave. If he isn't, I'll recall him before continuing on deeper into the cavens.

soggy_cardboard

Glad that the pokemon are finally asleep, you quickly make a run for the lake. Once there, you have to stop and catch your breath. When you're finally ready to move on, you look up to see a Tentacool and a Lotad watching you curiously. What will you do?

andyizcool

You watch the sneasel for a bit trying to determine the reason behind why its sharpening its claws. It senses you watching and turns to you. Almost as if it knows your question, it sighs. "My claws are my only means of protection so i have to keep them sharp." Having said that, it looks at you trying to determine if you're friend or foe. What will you do?

cloudizme

Ignoring the poochyena and the rolling spheal, you continue your search heading deeper into the cave. Soon, you come across a rather large chamber in the cave. Entering cutiously, you find a good sized body of water where there is a Lapras swimming around in it. You can also see a carvanha and a gastly having a conversation. What will you do?

andyizcool
15th May 2004, 09:33 PM
andyizcool

You watch the sneasel for a bit trying to determine the reason behind why its sharpening its claws. It senses you watching and turns to you. Almost as if it knows your question, it sighs. "My claws are my only means of protection so i have to keep them sharp." Having said that, it looks at you trying to determine if you're friend or foe. What will you do?
North Caverns

I'll try and tell the Sneasel I want to be its friend. If it doesn't understand me I'll have to get my kind Wartortle out to talk to Sneasel.

soggy_cardboard
16th May 2004, 05:08 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
soggy_cardboard

Glad that the pokemon are finally asleep, you quickly make a run for the lake. Once there, you have to stop and catch your breath. When you're finally ready to move on, you look up to see a Tentacool and a Lotad watching you curiously. What will you do?
Continue looking around

>Lake<

Pyrusette
16th May 2004, 10:04 AM
Pyrusette - As the Chimecho continues to tease the Torchic, you send out your Absol. She turns invisible and tiptoes toward the Chimecho before slashing it with her scythe. The Chimecho squeals in pain, but immediately turns invisible as well. Then it sneaks around and smacks Ebony in the back with Astonish.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

Alright. I'll tell Ebony to keep using Faint Attack until the Chimecho seems to be weakening; then I'll use an Ultra Ball.

Silent Dragonfly
16th May 2004, 03:10 PM
cloudizme

Ignoring the poochyena and the rolling spheal, you continue your search heading deeper into the cave. Soon, you come across a rather large chamber in the cave. Entering cutiously, you find a good sized body of water where there is a Lapras swimming around in it. You can also see a carvanha and a gastly having a conversation. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll go talk to the Gastly and Carvahna.

Linc
16th May 2004, 06:24 PM
Dragon Rider

Telling Ekans to let go of Delibird, you turn and give your Cyndaquil orders as well. They do as they are asked. Cyndaquil spits off several tiny fireballs first at the delibird, and then at the huge clam who simply closes his shell up on the assault. Then you turn, and whirl a great ball at the delibird and an ultraball at the cloyster. You hold your breath while both of them wobble back and forth. After a few minutes a ding echos through the Caverns. It came from the great ball. You pick it up and turn your attention back to the closter who at that moment breaks free of the ultra ball. it glares at you angerily. Congrats you caught a L.8 male Delibird. What will you do?



North Caverns
Sorry I haven't posted in a while Xo. I'll continue on.

pokemasterfrank
16th May 2004, 09:05 PM
You know, while updating, I just noticed something. If you hold your cursor over a post in the Reply page, it'll tell you what number post it is o_O Funky.

Amy
You check if Jovi is alright, the spiky electric Pokemon nodding. You hop back aboard the Ponyta, the wavering flames emitting warmness. The Xatu raises it's wing and tells you to stop. The green bird offers to tell you your future, as well as recall your past. You notice that his eyes seem to stare past you, toward something...deeper... What do you do?

andyizcool
You tell the Sneasel that you want to be its friend. It stares at you, questioning your trustworthiness, continuing to sharpen it's claws. You both stand in silence, staring at each other. What do you do?

soggy
You continue traversing around the Lake. The sunlight sparkles over the crystal-clear water, the light almost blinding as the Pokemon splash into it. You notice three Squirtles spraying water into the air, creating rainbows in the air. A Lotad is shipping water to the Squirtles...and then splashes the water all over the Squirtles. The 4 Pokemon begin to playfully fight each other. What do you do?

Pyrusette
The two Pokemon vanish from sight, melding into the surroundings. Suddenly, you see a flash in the corner of your eye, attacks meeting. You quickly scan the nothingness, knowing that there is something there. A few more flashes appear, the two Dark Pokemon clashing. With a final flash, the two Pokemon are repelled into opposite ends, sliding in the dirt, struggling for traction. The two begin to pant, tired from the match. You toss an Ultra Ball at the Chimecho, the laser enveloping the Pokemon and drawing it in.

You caught Level 8 Chimecho

Dinner is served, I'll brb to finished the rest :o

Wolfsong
16th May 2004, 09:35 PM
Amy
You check if Jovi is alright, the spiky electric Pokemon nodding. You hop back aboard the Ponyta, the wavering flames emitting warmness. The Xatu raises it's wing and tells you to stop. The green bird offers to tell you your future, as well as recall your past. You notice that his eyes seem to stare past you, toward something...deeper... What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll thank it for its offer, but explain that I'd rather take life as it comes. If it insists I will listen but have Jovi (jolteon) be on his guard and if it tries any funny business, attack it. If we can get away, we'll continue our search through the caverns.


cloudizme

Walking over to the gastly and the carvanha, you attempt to talk to them. However they are too absorbed in their conversation to notice you. You stand there listening to the conversation and are surprised to learn that they are discussing going out on a date. O.o What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Pleased with your new capture, you continue on through the Northern Caverns. Pretty soon, you come across the sounds of laughter. As you draw closer to the source of the sound, you discover that its a Shuppet and a Misdreavus playing together. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
16th May 2004, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
After leading Poochyena over to the Makuhita, you return to inspect on the Umbreon. You ask it if it's all right and it nods its head.
Suddenly, the angry Primeape comes back and it looks like it has brought along a Heracross. Both of them demand a battle against the Umbreon. The Umbreon shakes its head, saying two against one isn't fair, when the Primeape runs over and gives the dark type a Low Kick.
What will you do next?


East Cavern

I'll send Meditite over to help Umbreon.

soggy_cardboard
17th May 2004, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
soggy
You continue traversing around the Lake. The sunlight sparkles over the crystal-clear water, the light almost blinding as the Pokemon splash into it. You notice three Squirtles spraying water into the air, creating rainbows in the air. A Lotad is shipping water to the Squirtles...and then splashes the water all over the Squirtles. The 4 Pokemon begin to playfully fight each other. What do you do?
Continue looking aorund pls :)

>Lake<

Linc
17th May 2004, 06:43 AM
Dragon Rider

Pleased with your new capture, you continue on through the Northern Caverns. Pretty soon, you come across the sounds of laughter. As you draw closer to the source of the sound, you discover that its a Shuppet and a Misdreavus playing together. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll ask them if they want to have a two-on-two battle, and if they do I'll use Nightmare (sneasel) and Sharpedo to fight. And to make it more interesting, if I win, I get to capture one of them, and if they win I'll do a favor for them. Oh, and it's Monday, so can I have the Ultra, Great, and Poke Balls?

Pyrusette
17th May 2004, 09:39 AM
Pyrusette
The two Pokemon vanish from sight, melding into the surroundings. Suddenly, you see a flash in the corner of your eye, attacks meeting. You quickly scan the nothingness, knowing that there is something there. A few more flashes appear, the two Dark Pokemon clashing. With a final flash, the two Pokemon are repelled into opposite ends, sliding in the dirt, struggling for traction. The two begin to pant, tired from the match. You toss an Ultra Ball at the Chimecho, the laser enveloping the Pokemon and drawing it in.

You caught Level 8 Chimecho

South Caverns
Great, but what gender is it? ^^;;

I'll continue on.

Silent Dragonfly
17th May 2004, 10:10 AM
cloudizme

Walking over to the gastly and the carvanha, you attempt to talk to them. However they are too absorbed in their conversation to notice you. You stand there listening to the conversation and are surprised to learn that they are discussing going out on a date. O.o What will you do?

North Caverns

I guess I'll leave them to their business and continue on.

andyizcool
17th May 2004, 12:13 PM
andyizcool
You tell the Sneasel that you want to be its friend. It stares at you, questioning your trustworthiness, continuing to sharpen it's claws. You both stand in silence, staring at each other. What do you do?
Can I just leave this place and travel to the South Caverns please?

*Murkrow
17th May 2004, 02:49 PM
Wild Eevee~
With a nod from you, Meditite dashes over and grabs onto the Primeapes leg, giving Umbreon time to recover...before it suddenly phases out and vanishes.
Primeape stops struggling at that-when Umbreon materialises behind it, and slams into it.
Heracross doesn't seem to happy about what's just happened to its buddy, so it comes charging over..but Umbreon scoops Meditite up and does exactly the same thing again, this time knocking Heracross into Primeape, so they end up in a heap on the floor.
Poochyena and Makuhita both bust into cheers.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
Ignoring the playful Pokémon, you continue on, when you notice a small ripple in the lakes surface-next second, there's a splash as a massive Mantine bursts out from the water, sending water flying everywhere before it crashes back into the water, sending waves of water in all directions.
A flicker of red then catches your eye-a Magikarp and a Goldeen were caught up in the waves and are now frantically trying to get control of where they're swimming.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
*Hands over a Poké Ball, Great Ball and an Ultra Ball*

Shuppet and Misdreavus respond eagerly to your challenge and swiftly line up on one side of the cave, waiting for you to send out your Pokémon.
Deciding that Dark types will be good in this fight, you send out Nightmare and your Sharpedo, who both assume their battle positions...or at least do until Sharpedo wobbles and falls over, due to the lack of water.
Nightmare grins in a 'dignity at all times' kind of way, and shoves its teammate back into position, all the while awaiting your orders.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Ah, it's female^_^

With a new captee, you triumphantly decide to continue on.
After a couple of minutes, you begin to wonder why you haven't spotted any more Pokémon.....five minutes later you're even more curious...ten...fifteen....until finally, after twenty minutes, you see an Abra crouching on the floor ahead.
It looks up curiously as you approach, but doesn't stop what it's doing-now that you're closer you can see that it's using its psychic powers to stop something further on.
Edging past it, you glance round the corner and see a Magmar emitting a constant smog, surrounded by the blue of the Abras pyschic powers.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Leavinf the two 'lovebirds' behind, you hurry on into the next cavern, where you're instantly confronted with a large gathering of Snorunt, who are all talking in low voices.
They don't seem to notice that you're here, and even when you walk slowly over, they don't look up, just keep on talking.
Suddenly something nudges the back of your leg..a Dusclops is standing right behind you, waving it arms around and looking from you to the Snorunt and back again.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Deciding to leave the Sneasel and the North Caverns behind, you go to try your luck at the South Caverns.
As you arrive, you get a brief glimpse of dark, rough, stone walls, when suddenly something large and white comes hurtling towards you and happily jumps up, yelling happily.
It's an Absol, and from the looks of it, it's decided to give you a warm welcome to the South Caverns.
Glancing beyond it, you also notice a couple of Unown which then spin together and from the word 'hi'.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
17th May 2004, 03:04 PM
andyizcool~
Deciding to leave the Sneasel and the North Caverns behind, you go to try your luck at the South Caverns.
As you arrive, you get a brief glimpse of dark, rough, stone walls, when suddenly something large and white comes hurtling towards you and happily jumps up, yelling happily.
It's an Absol, and from the looks of it, it's decided to give you a warm welcome to the South Caverns.
Glancing beyond it, you also notice a couple of Unown which then spin together and from the word 'hi'.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll just go deeper into the Caverns.

Also since it's Monday could I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

Silent Dragonfly
17th May 2004, 03:15 PM
cloudizme~
Leavinf the two 'lovebirds' behind, you hurry on into the next cavern, where you're instantly confronted with a large gathering of Snorunt, who are all talking in low voices.
They don't seem to notice that you're here, and even when you walk slowly over, they don't look up, just keep on talking.
Suddenly something nudges the back of your leg..a Dusclops is standing right behind you, waving it arms around and looking from you to the Snorunt and back again.
What are you going to do?

North Caverns

I'll ask the Dusclops what is happening here.

Wolfsong
17th May 2004, 03:24 PM
Amy
You check if Jovi is alright, the spiky electric Pokemon nodding. You hop back aboard the Ponyta, the wavering flames emitting warmness. The Xatu raises it's wing and tells you to stop. The green bird offers to tell you your future, as well as recall your past. You notice that his eyes seem to stare past you, toward something...deeper... What do you do?


South Caverns

I'll thank it for its offer, but explain that I'd rather take life as it comes. If it insists I will listen but have Jovi (jolteon) be on his guard and if it tries any funny business, attack it. If we can get away, we'll continue our search through the caverns.

I was skipped ^^;

andyizcool

*hands over the pokeballs* Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue deeper into the caverns. Soon, you hear barking. As you near the source of the sound, you see a growlithe barking at a baltoy. A vulpix sits behind the growlithe and giggles at it. What will you do?

cloudizme

Not knowing what is going on, you ask the Dusclops what is going on. The ghost just shrugs, and motions to a room. Evidently it thinks its best if the two of you get out before the snorunt notice you. What will you do?

*Murkrow
17th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Wolfsong~
Sorry, Amy^_^

Hesitantly, you decline it's offer, but keep a wary eye on it, to make sure that it doesn't mind.
Luckily, it just shrugs and says 'your loss', before stepping out of your way.
Slightly relieved, you nod to the Ponyta to continue moving, which it does.
As you speed up, you keep an eye out for any random Pokémon that might appear...and so you suddenly notice two continous flickers of blue, coming from ahead.
Ponyta slows down as you approach them, and you see a Mr. Mime miming to create barriers of pyschic energy, while a Lunatone spirals around, trying to attack it.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
17th May 2004, 03:48 PM
andyizcool

*hands over the pokeballs* Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue deeper into the caverns. Soon, you hear barking. As you near the source of the sound, you see a growlithe barking at a baltoy. A vulpix sits behind the growlithe and giggles at it. What will you do?
South Caverns

I'll just wave at them and continue deeper into the cavern.

Wolfsong
17th May 2004, 03:49 PM
Wolfsong~
Sorry, Amy^_^

Hesitantly, you decline it's offer, but keep a wary eye on it, to make sure that it doesn't mind.
Luckily, it just shrugs and says 'your loss', before stepping out of your way.
Slightly relieved, you nod to the Ponyta to continue moving, which it does.
As you speed up, you keep an eye out for any random Pokémon that might appear...and so you suddenly notice two continous flickers of blue, coming from ahead.
Ponyta slows down as you approach them, and you see a Mr. Mime miming to create barriers of pyschic energy, while a Lunatone spirals around, trying to attack it.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

No worries. ^^

Not what i'm looking for, so well continue deeper. Edit: It'll probably be easier for me to get what i'm looking for by breeding for it. So I'll just try that instead ^^;

andyizcool

You wave at the vulpix, and she nodds. You then turn and head deeper into the caverns. As you continue deeper, you find another absol. This time, its playing tag with a houndour. A torchic sits on the sidelines, watching them play. What will you do?

Linc
17th May 2004, 04:56 PM
Dragon Rider~
*Hands over a Poké Ball, Great Ball and an Ultra Ball*

Shuppet and Misdreavus respond eagerly to your challenge and swiftly line up on one side of the cave, waiting for you to send out your Pokémon.
Deciding that Dark types will be good in this fight, you send out Nightmare and your Sharpedo, who both assume their battle positions...or at least do until Sharpedo wobbles and falls over, due to the lack of water.
Nightmare grins in a 'dignity at all times' kind of way, and shoves its teammate back into position, all the while awaiting your orders.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

My Sneasel is just how I wanted it to be... Okay, Nightmare, use a combination of Quick Attacks and Slashes on the Misdreavus, and Sharpedo, use Focus Energy, then Bites and Rages on Shuppet.

andyizcool
17th May 2004, 05:01 PM
andyizcool

You wave at the vulpix, and she nodds. You then turn and head deeper into the caverns. As you continue deeper, you find another absol. This time, its playing tag with a houndour. A torchic sits on the sidelines, watching them play. What will you do?
South Caverns

I'll ask the Torchic how long Absol and Houndour have been playing tag. I'll also see if Torchic knows anything about these caverns. Maybe my Wartortle could have a friendly chat with the Torchic.

soggy_cardboard
17th May 2004, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Ignoring the playful Pokémon, you continue on, when you notice a small ripple in the lakes surface-next second, there's a splash as a massive Mantine bursts out from the water, sending water flying everywhere before it crashes back into the water, sending waves of water in all directions.
A flicker of red then catches your eye-a Magikarp and a Goldeen were caught up in the waves and are now frantically trying to get control of where they're swimming.
What are you going to do?
Hmm, tempting. But I'll continue on.

>Lake<

Silent Dragonfly
18th May 2004, 02:22 AM
cloudizme

Not knowing what is going on, you ask the Dusclops what is going on. The ghost just shrugs, and motions to a room. Evidently it thinks its best if the two of you get out before the snorunt notice you. What will you do?

North Caverns

Taking Dusclops's warning I'll sneak around all the Snorunt and escape to the next cave with Dusclops.

Pyrusette
18th May 2004, 09:27 AM
Pyrusette~
Ah, it's female^_^

With a new captee, you triumphantly decide to continue on.
After a couple of minutes, you begin to wonder why you haven't spotted any more Pokémon.....five minutes later you're even more curious...ten...fifteen....until finally, after twenty minutes, you see an Abra crouching on the floor ahead.
It looks up curiously as you approach, but doesn't stop what it's doing-now that you're closer you can see that it's using its psychic powers to stop something further on.
Edging past it, you glance round the corner and see a Magmar emitting a constant smog, surrounded by the blue of the Abras pyschic powers.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll carefully go past and continue on.

pokemasterfrank
19th May 2004, 08:12 PM
Dragon Rider (Do I suffer horrible death? :O :O :O lol)
Nightmare disappears into a blur, speeding toward the Ghost Pokemon. The Misdreavus's eyes begin to glow and releases a ball of shimmering light, trying to drive the Dark Pokemon to confusion. Sneasel appears right behind the unsuspecting Ghost and performs a slash...only to fall right through the Misdreavus. Misdreavus laughs at Nightmare's futile attempts to damage it, and reaches for the fallen Dark Pokemon with an ethreal force. The Scythe-armed Pokemon begins to pant...strangely getting tired.

Meanwhile, Sharpedo closes its eyes, focusing upon its inner energy. Erupting in a grand, white aura, Sharpedo releases its inner strength...only to fall over again. I don't think Sharpedos do well without water :/ The Shuppet blasts the defenseless Sharpedo with a beam of darkish energy, the beam enveloping the Shark Pokemon. Sharpedo shakes the blast off, but cannot get off it's side. Hmm...not to great of choices here. What do you do?

Andyizcool
You walk up to the Torchic and ask it about the Absol and Houndour’s game of tag. Torchic says they’ve been at it for a while now. The orange bird asks you if you have any more questions. You inquire about the caves. Torchic says it doesn’t no much about it, except that there are some tricky Ghost and Dark types that well…like to play tricks. It then hands you a Survey Card o_O It says “Did you find this information useful? Vote now.” You continue to read. “SOUTHERN CAVES POKEMON WELCOMING COMMITTEE. Was our representatives helpful? 1 2 3 4 5 Did you find what you were looking for? 1 2 3 4 5…” o_O What do you do?

soggy
You continue to traverse around the Lake, keeping a sharp eye out for the Pokemon you seek. You see a strange troop of water Pokemon…a Psyduck, a Squirtle, a Staryu, and a Lotad standing in front of a Totodile…who seems to be conducting a dance lesson o_O You watch the Pokemon as they flail around, the hopeless movements causing the Totodile much frustration. What do you do?

cloudizme
You follow the Dusclops advice and disappear into the next room. You glance around, eyeing a few Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Kadabra…all having a party o_O They’re playing party games, specifically, Marco Polo :o You begin to wonder how they can play if they’re psychic. Suddenly, a voice pops in your head in reply, “Because all the other Psychic Pokemon put up mind blocks so I can’t trace them”, and the blindfolded Kadabra catches you. Oops. I guess your it :o What do you do?

Pyrusette
You carefully walk around the Magmar…until you find yourself trapped in a blue barrier…much like that Magmar. You take this chance to examine your surroundings. There is only two openings in the room. The one that you walked in through…and one with a strange blue light at the end. You turn to the Magmar, who begins to choke in the contained clouds of his own smog :/ What do you do?
----------
It has been a whole year since the events that occurred during the Tremor Games. Much of the wreckage has been cleared and repaired, plants planted to bring life back to the areas. But, even now, the citizens of the Crystal Caves still have not recovered from the destruction that took place. Sections of the caves are still in such condition that they are inhabitable and travel still isn’t advised.

Through the destruction of this even, however, new sections of the Crystal Caves have been uncovered.

Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate…re-growing within a few minutes. Only someone with the “Cut” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the “Fly” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide, mysterious land shroud in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it that a fast Pokemon has been seen, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the “Surf” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. What ever happened to this place…no one knows for sure. Only someone with the “Strength” Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cavern of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the “Flash” Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occurred a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. The only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the “Whirlpool” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top, is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine…and out comes the purified water… Only someone with the “Waterfall” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there...though we know it wont be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on that ship. Only someone with the “Dive” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down—now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it holds the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the “Rock Smash” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

NOTE: You must have the corresponding Secret Machines to enter these locations.

What are Secret Machines, you ask? Sources indicate that these "SMs" teach special skills, named after certain attacks, though are different than the attack counterparts. Where can you find SMs? Currently, we don't know...though there have been rumors that they are scattered around the Crystal Caves, left behind by some unknown civilization. Now if only we had something to help us locate these items...

Wild Eevee
19th May 2004, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
With a nod from you, Meditite dashes over and grabs onto the Primeapes leg, giving Umbreon time to recover...before it suddenly phases out and vanishes.
Primeape stops struggling at that-when Umbreon materialises behind it, and slams into it.
Heracross doesn't seem to happy about what's just happened to its buddy, so it comes charging over..but Umbreon scoops Meditite up and does exactly the same thing again, this time knocking Heracross into Primeape, so they end up in a heap on the floor.
Poochyena and Makuhita both bust into cheers.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll congradulate Meditite and Umbreon.

Pyrusette
19th May 2004, 11:29 PM
Pyrusette
You carefully walk around the Magmar…until you find yourself trapped in a blue barrier…much like that Magmar. You take this chance to examine your surroundings. There is only two openings in the room. The one that you walked in through…and one with a strange blue light at the end. You turn to the Magmar, who begins to choke in the contained clouds of his own smog :/ What do you do?

South Caverns

If I can still talk, I'll ask the Abra very nicely to let us go... uh, please? O_O


Ahh yes, the Tremor Games... that was quite fun. I lost to Amy in a tiebreaker, if I remember correctly...

Silent Dragonfly
20th May 2004, 10:59 AM
cloudizme
You follow the Dusclops advice and disappear into the next room. You glance around, eyeing a few Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Kadabra…all having a party o_O They’re playing party games, specifically, Marco Polo :o You begin to wonder how they can play if they’re psychic. Suddenly, a voice pops in your head in reply, “Because all the other Psychic Pokemon put up mind blocks so I can’t trace them”, and the blindfolded Kadabra catches you. Oops. I guess your it :o What do you do?

North Caverns

I'll tell them all I don't want to play.

I'm going to make a change. I'll go to the Desert, theres some ground pokemon I want to capture.


Also will we find the SMs in the Capture Center?

andyizcool
20th May 2004, 12:07 PM
Andyizcool
You walk up to the Torchic and ask it about the Absol and Houndour’s game of tag. Torchic says they’ve been at it for a while now. The orange bird asks you if you have any more questions. You inquire about the caves. Torchic says it doesn’t no much about it, except that there are some tricky Ghost and Dark types that well…like to play tricks. It then hands you a Survey Card o_O It says “Did you find this information useful? Vote now.” You continue to read. “SOUTHERN CAVES POKEMON WELCOMING COMMITTEE. Was our representatives helpful? 1 2 3 4 5 Did you find what you were looking for? 1 2 3 4 5…” o_O What do you do?
South Caverns

I guess I'll help these Pokemon in their survey.
Did you find this information useful? Yes
Was our representatives helpful? 4
Did you find what you were looking for? 2

Linc
20th May 2004, 02:41 PM
Dragon Rider (Do I suffer horrible death? :O :O :O lol)
Nightmare disappears into a blur, speeding toward the Ghost Pokemon. The Misdreavus's eyes begin to glow and releases a ball of shimmering light, trying to drive the Dark Pokemon to confusion. Sneasel appears right behind the unsuspecting Ghost and performs a slash...only to fall right through the Misdreavus. Misdreavus laughs at Nightmare's futile attempts to damage it, and reaches for the fallen Dark Pokemon with an ethreal force. The Scythe-armed Pokemon begins to pant...strangely getting tired.

Meanwhile, Sharpedo closes its eyes, focusing upon its inner energy. Erupting in a grand, white aura, Sharpedo releases its inner strength...only to fall over again. I don't think Sharpedos do well without water :/ The Shuppet blasts the defenseless Sharpedo with a beam of darkish energy, the beam enveloping the Shark Pokemon. Sharpedo shakes the blast off, but cannot get off it's side. Hmm...not to great of choices here. What do you do?


North Caverns
Holy crap, bad odds. Time to go back on our deal, though. I'll shout out "Sorry to go back on our wager!" and send out Cynda quil to shoot ember at both of themand we'll run to the West Caverns.

pokemasterfrank
20th May 2004, 08:11 PM
North Caverns
Also will we find the SMs in the Capture Center?

I think I've left quite a bit of clues to how to find them. An item is reintroduced within a week of the Secret Locations and then that item "searches for items" and the SMs are hidden around the Crystal Caves... Alrighty :o

Wild Eevee
You congratulate the victorious Pokemon, their faces beaming. The defeated Pokemon walk up to the Meditite and Umbreon, hands extended for a good match handshake. The Pokemon shake hands/paws/whatnot and commend each other for a great match. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You ask the Abra if it would release the Magmar and you. You then realize that the Abra is all the way in the other room and sigh. Suddenly, a voice echos through your mind. "I'm sorry for the inconvience...but I cannot continue...at least not yet...not until it is done." You begin to wonder what is being "done" and you remember the glowing room. You turn back...and begin to hear some...chanting? o_o The blue light begins to flash. THUD! You turn around and see the Magmar has fallen down. What do you do?

cloudizme
You tell the Pokemon that you do not want to play. The Pokemon sigh at your refusal to play. They take the blindfold and hang it on the wall. One of the Mr. Mime's says something about a banquet in the next room. Oh well, and onward you go to the Desert. You step into the burning heat of the Desert, the sunlight raining down upon you, the heat seeping into your body. You raise your hand to wipe a sweatbead off your forehead as you trudge through the sand. You plop down on the warm silica, exausted in the heat. Suddenly, two Diglett pop out of the ground. What do you do?

andyizcool
You fill out the card and hand it back to the Torchic. The Torchic chirps happily and takes the card and runs off to the end of the room, where there is a submission box o_o What a strange room. What do you do now?

Dragon Rider
Well...thats not very nice. You yell out a sorry and send out Cyndaquil, blasting the two Pokemon with an Ember. Recalling your Pokemon, you quickly dash off, the two Pokemon yelling at you about your dishonesty. Suddenly, the two Pokemon phase from out of the ground and lift you up into the air. Shuppet begins to glow with dark energy, eyes turning red. Blood falls from it's pores, splattering upon you, putting a Curse on you. The two Pokemon cackle at you. The Shuppet floats away, leaving you wonder what kind of Curse has been done to you. Misdreavus blasts you with a Psywave, propelling you into a wall. You begin to wish you saw that match through...what do you do?

soggy_cardboard
21st May 2004, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
soggy
You continue to traverse around the Lake, keeping a sharp eye out for the Pokemon you seek. You see a strange troop of water Pokemon...a Psyduck, a Squirtle, a Staryu, and a Lotad standing in front of a Totodile...who seems to be conducting a dance lesson o_O You watch the Pokemon as they flail around, the hopeless movements causing the Totodile much frustration. What do you do?
Arh. Even more tempting. But...I'll continue on pls :)

>Lake<

Silent Dragonfly
21st May 2004, 02:29 AM
cloudizme
You tell the Pokemon that you do not want to play. The Pokemon sigh at your refusal to play. They take the blindfold and hang it on the wall. One of the Mr. Mime's says something about a banquet in the next room. Oh well, and onward you go to the Desert. You step into the burning heat of the Desert, the sunlight raining down upon you, the heat seeping into your body. You raise your hand to wipe a sweatbead off your forehead as you trudge through the sand. You plop down on the warm silica, exausted in the heat. Suddenly, two Diglett pop out of the ground. What do you do?

Desert

I'll say hi to the Diglett and move on.

Pyrusette
21st May 2004, 09:48 AM
Pyrusette
You ask the Abra if it would release the Magmar and you. You then realize that the Abra is all the way in the other room and sigh. Suddenly, a voice echos through your mind. "I'm sorry for the inconvience...but I cannot continue...at least not yet...not until it is done." You begin to wonder what is being "done" and you remember the glowing room. You turn back...and begin to hear some...chanting? o_o The blue light begins to flash. THUD! You turn around and see the Magmar has fallen down. What do you do?

South Caverns

Ooook, I'll send out Lirit, my Chimecho, just in case, then go towards the blue-lit room.

andyizcool
21st May 2004, 12:04 PM
andyizcool
You fill out the card and hand it back to the Torchic. The Torchic chirps happily and takes the card and runs off to the end of the room, where there is a submission box o_o What a strange room. What do you do now?
South Caverns

I think we'll just continue deeper into the caverns searching for more Pokemon.

*Murkrow
21st May 2004, 01:36 PM
soggy_cardboard~
Leaving the un-coordinated Pokémon behind, you trek further on around the Lake.
Suddenly, from your left comes a high-pitched scream; a flash of red, then a frenzied looking Corphish comes tearing past, legs flailing and dives into the water.
Pausing to see what'll happen, you try and catch another sight of it...when suddenly it bursts back onto the surface, gripping the tail of a Whiscash in one of its claws.
It's acting very proud of itself....although the Whiscash is just staring around, oblivious to what's going on.
What are you going to do?

cloudizme~
Cheerfully waving at the two Diglett, you press on, when suddenly you notice what looks like a small sand-storm approaching; not wanting to be caught up in it, you quickly look round for a safe place to hide.
There're a couple of rocks off to your right, but before you can move towards them, the sand-storm is suddenly upon you.
Squinting against the blinding sand, you can just make out a spinning, red and orange object.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Lirit bursts from its Poké Ball in a flash of white light, and instantly squeals as it notices the flashing light and the shining entrance.
Gritting your teeth, you step towards the blue-lit room; as the containing light around you, Chirit and the Magmar fades away.
Catiously edging your way over to the entrance to the other room, you slowly peer round the edge, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever's in there without it seeing you.
Through the bright light, you can make out a barrage of letter shaped objects hurtling around a dark shape crouched on the floor.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
With the survey out of the way, you hurry out of the room and into the connecting tunnel.
Up ahead, something glistens suddenly, catching the light of some hidden flame.
Walking forward, you eventually see that it's a Slugma, sprawled across the path, sound asleep and snoring quietly.
Seeing as it's obviously not going to be any sort of threat, you're about to continue on, when it suddenly strikes you that something must be generating the flickering light in this tunnel.
No sooner have you thought this, then you catch sight of a Quilava creeping slowly through the shdows to the left; occasionally letting loose a flash of flames from its back.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
21st May 2004, 01:48 PM
andyizcool~
With the survey out of the way, you hurry out of the room and into the connecting tunnel.
Up ahead, something glistens suddenly, catching the light of some hidden flame.
Walking forward, you eventually see that it's a Slugma, sprawled across the path, sound asleep and snoring quietly.
Seeing as it's obviously not going to be any sort of threat, you're about to continue on, when it suddenly strikes you that something must be generating the flickering light in this tunnel.
No sooner have you thought this, then you catch sight of a Quilava creeping slowly through the shdows to the left; occasionally letting loose a flash of flames from its back.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'll wave to them telling them I mean no harm and I'll let them be. I'll continue deeper into the caverns on my search for Pokemon.

EDIT: Since it's Monday now can I please have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball? Thanks.

Linc
21st May 2004, 02:36 PM
Dragon Rider
Well...thats not very nice. You yell out a sorry and send out Cyndaquil, blasting the two Pokemon with an Ember. Recalling your Pokemon, you quickly dash off, the two Pokemon yelling at you about your dishonesty. Suddenly, the two Pokemon phase from out of the ground and lift you up into the air. Shuppet begins to glow with dark energy, eyes turning red. Blood falls from it's pores, splattering upon you, putting a Curse on you. The two Pokemon cackle at you. The Shuppet floats away, leaving you wonder what kind of Curse has been done to you. Misdreavus blasts you with a Psywave, propelling you into a wall. You begin to wish you saw that match through...what do you do?

North Caverns

I guess it was pretty bad to do that... I'll say I'm sorry and that if they take the Curse off I'll still do their favor. If that doesn't work, I'll send Sneasel to try to convince them to let me go by talking to them.

Silent Dragonfly
21st May 2004, 02:52 PM
cloudizme~
Cheerfully waving at the two Diglett, you press on, when suddenly you notice what looks like a small sand-storm approaching; not wanting to be caught up in it, you quickly look round for a safe place to hide.
There're a couple of rocks off to your right, but before you can move towards them, the sand-storm is suddenly upon you.
Squinting against the blinding sand, you can just make out a spinning, red and orange object.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll send out ShadowWind (Sneasel L12) and tell him to find out what is causing the sandstorm with his Keen Eye trait

Wild Eevee
21st May 2004, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You congratulate the victorious Pokemon, their faces beaming. The defeated Pokemon walk up to the Meditite and Umbreon, hands extended for a good match handshake. The Pokemon shake hands/paws/whatnot and commend each other for a great match. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll go and check on Poochyena.

soggy_cardboard
22nd May 2004, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~
Leaving the un-coordinated Pokémon behind, you trek further on around the Lake.
Suddenly, from your left comes a high-pitched scream; a flash of red, then a frenzied looking Corphish comes tearing past, legs flailing and dives into the water.
Pausing to see what'll happen, you try and catch another sight of it...when suddenly it bursts back onto the surface, gripping the tail of a Whiscash in one of its claws.
It's acting very proud of itself....although the Whiscash is just staring around, oblivious to what's going on.
What are you going to do?
A Corphish would be cool...but I'll trek on some more :)

>Lake<

aragornbird
25th May 2004, 07:21 PM
Well, I WOULD be doing some updates, but the CCCC Randomizer is not working at all for me. Are any other workers experiencing the same problem? :what:

Pyrusette
25th May 2004, 10:27 PM
Pyrusette~
Lirit bursts from its Poké Ball in a flash of white light, and instantly squeals as it notices the flashing light and the shining entrance.
Gritting your teeth, you step towards the blue-lit room; as the containing light around you, Chirit and the Magmar fades away.
Catiously edging your way over to the entrance to the other room, you slowly peer round the edge, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever's in there without it seeing you.
Through the bright light, you can make out a barrage of letter shaped objects hurtling around a dark shape crouched on the floor.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll go over to the person/thing on the floor and see if I can help in any way... I guess finding Lirit will have to wait...

pokemasterfrank
26th May 2004, 08:45 PM
Well, I WOULD be doing some updates, but the CCCC Randomizer is not working at all for me. Are any other workers experiencing the same problem? :what:

I wouldn't know o_O I lost the link to that thing a long time ago...

andyizcool
You wave at the Quilava and continue on, through the Southern Caverns. You wander down the caves, placing your hands on the rough, rock wall. You take a deep breath of the damp air, the scent of water in the air. Suddenly, you hear wet footsteps...a splish and splash... Then, a flash of purpleish-blackish light radiates through the cavern from the room ahead, tossing you off your feet. What do you do?

Linc
No longer trusting you, the Misdreavus continues with another Psywave, pinning you into the wall yet again. Suddenly, Dunsparce burst from the rock around you, and latch onto your body, eyes glowing red. They all start weighing you down, draining your lifeforce...well, now you know what the curse is :/ These Ghosts don't likes you very much anymore :/ What do you do?

Gotta go, bbl :/

andyizcool
27th May 2004, 07:06 AM
andyizcool
You wave at the Quilava and continue on, through the Southern Caverns. You wander down the caves, placing your hands on the rough, rock wall. You take a deep breath of the damp air, the scent of water in the air. Suddenly, you hear wet footsteps...a splish and splash... Then, a flash of purpleish-blackish light radiates through the cavern from the room ahead, tossing you off your feet. What do you do?
South Caverns

I'll try and get up safely from whatever got me off my feet onto the floor. I'll then try and run to the cavern ahead to see what's going on. I really want to know where that light is coming from and why I was thrown onto the floor like that.

Linc
27th May 2004, 02:36 PM
Linc
No longer trusting you, the Misdreavus continues with another Psywave, pinning you into the wall yet again. Suddenly, Dunsparce burst from the rock around you, and latch onto your body, eyes glowing red. They all start weighing you down, draining your lifeforce...well, now you know what the curse is :/ These Ghosts don't likes you very much anymore :/ What do you do?



North Caverns

I'll keep trying to convince them to let me go by first letting out all my Pokemon and to try to convince the ghosts to let me go, and if that doesn't work I'll ask them if they'll want to do another battle, and this time if I win they'll have to let me go, and if they win, I'll do any favor for them. This time for the battle, I'll use Ekans and Cyndaquil.

pokemasterfrank
27th May 2004, 08:47 PM
cloudizme
You brandish a Pokeball in your hand and toss it to the ground. The orb cracks open, a glowing light bursts from the ball, shimmering and shaping into a Pokemon. Shadowwind yawns, stretching his arms high above his head. He peers over to the sandstorm, and asks why that Trapinch is coming straight toward you in a Sandstorm attack. Well...now you know what that Pokemon is :o What do you do?

Wild Eevee
You wander over to the Poocheyena, asking it how it's doing. It response by telling you that its enjoying the wonderful matches being held. A group of Pokemon pass by with a tray full of Pokemon food and miscillanious, non-Pokemon bugs x_o Poocheyena hollers to the vending Pokemon and they toss him a pack of Pokemon food. Wonder where they got it o_O What do you do?

Soggy
You circle around the crystal-clear body of water, keeping a watchful eye for a Pokemon you seek. You see a Slowpoke who seems to be fishing with its tail. Suddenly, it lifts up its tail, a Horsea stuck on it o_O A nearby Totodile starts laughing. What do you do?

Pyrusette
As you make your way towards the shadowy object. The Abra zooms past, blocking your way. "You cannot pass! The ritual has not finished!" It latches onto you and teleports out as the Unown turn toward you. When you awake, you find yourself in the room again, stuck in your blue barrier. You sigh and turn your attention to the glowing room. The lights in the other room begin to fade, and then erupts in a firey-red. A scream echos through the hallway and the rooms, sending chills down your spine. What do you do?

andyizcool
You dash over to the next room, wondering what might have caused such a blast. You see a Haunter and a Kadabra having a match, blasting each other with Night Shades and Psybeams. A blast of energy propells toward you, crackling with psychic energy. You dodge behind some rocks. the blast barely passing you and striking the rocks behind you, fizzing. What do you do?

Linc
Hearing your offer, enrages the Misdreavus, its eyes glowing red. It roars at you, rebuking you for having the nerve to even try another deal after backing down from the first one. It intensifies the strength of the Psywave, your body driving into the hard rock. You would cry in pain, but you feel the strength in your body draining. This is quite a Curse. Losing to evil Dunsparce, lol. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
27th May 2004, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You wander over to the Poocheyena, asking it how it's doing. It response by telling you that its enjoying the wonderful matches being held. A group of Pokemon pass by with a tray full of Pokemon food and miscillanious, non-Pokemon bugs x_o Poocheyena hollers to the vending Pokemon and they toss him a pack of Pokemon food. Wonder where they got it o_O What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll ask them where they got it just out of curiousity.

soggy_cardboard
28th May 2004, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
Soggy
You circle around the crystal-clear body of water, keeping a watchful eye for a Pokemon you seek. You see a Slowpoke who seems to be fishing with its tail. Suddenly, it lifts up its tail, a Horsea stuck on it o_O A nearby Totodile starts laughing. What do you do?
Continue on pls

>Lake<

Silent Dragonfly
28th May 2004, 02:14 AM
cloudizme
You brandish a Pokeball in your hand and toss it to the ground. The orb cracks open, a glowing light bursts from the ball, shimmering and shaping into a Pokemon. Shadowwind yawns, stretching his arms high above his head. He peers over to the sandstorm, and asks why that Trapinch is coming straight toward you in a Sandstorm attack. Well...now you know what that Pokemon is :o What do you do?

I'll get ShadowWind to stop Trapinch by Quick Attackng it. Then I'll shout from a distance and ask why it's running straight towards me in a sandstorm.

Pyrusette
28th May 2004, 09:12 AM
Pyrusette
As you make your way towards the shadowy object. The Abra zooms past, blocking your way. "You cannot pass! The ritual has not finished!" It latches onto you and teleports out as the Unown turn toward you. When you awake, you find yourself in the room again, stuck in your blue barrier. You sigh and turn your attention to the glowing room. The lights in the other room begin to fade, and then erupts in a firey-red. A scream echos through the hallway and the rooms, sending chills down your spine. What do you do?

South Caverns
Where'd Lirit go? O_o Hmm, well, I'll try this. I'll send out Ebony (Absol) and see if she can Faint Attack the Abra without "disappearing", while I go in there again and see what the heck is happening.

andyizcool
28th May 2004, 12:01 PM
andyizcool
You dash over to the next room, wondering what might have caused such a blast. You see a Haunter and a Kadabra having a match, blasting each other with Night Shades and Psybeams. A blast of energy propells toward you, crackling with psychic energy. You dodge behind some rocks. the blast barely passing you and striking the rocks behind you, fizzing. What do you do?
South Caverns

I'll send out my Wartortle and see if he can break up this fight between Kadabra and Haunter. While Wartortle tries to talk to them or attack them I'll hide behind another rock somewhere. I have to try and stay in a safe place from powerful psychic powers going everywhere.

Linc
28th May 2004, 02:59 PM
Linc
Hearing your offer, enrages the Misdreavus, its eyes glowing red. It roars at you, rebuking you for having the nerve to even try another deal after backing down from the first one. It intensifies the strength of the Psywave, your body driving into the hard rock. You would cry in pain, but you feel the strength in your body draining. This is quite a Curse. Losing to evil Dunsparce, lol. What do you do?

North Caverns

I'll ask the Misdreavus very kindly to let me go. I'll tell it that I'll do anything to make it let me go. I just want to leave and got to a knew cave, and that I'm really sorry and this is the worst thing I've ever done, just please let me go. And if that doesn't work I'll send out Cyndaquil to shoot Ember at them, and Ekans to Bite them. They will both have to attack the ghosts and the Dunsparce.

aragornbird
28th May 2004, 06:44 PM
Wild Eevee- You approach a Machop, who is eating a nice berry snack, and ask him where he got all this food. The Machop replies and says that a Breloom led him and the others to an underground spring with lots of plants and insects nearby.
What will you do next?

Soggy - Uninterested in those Water Pokemon, you continue on along the sandy shores of the lake. You spot a couple of Corphish on the sand, but they are shy and quickly scatter away. Suddenly you hear some loud splashing coming from the water. You look out over the lake and spot a massive Wailord spouting a jet of water from its blowhole.
What will you do next?

Cloud – The Sneasel quickly dashes over towards the Trapinch and smacks it with his claws. The little Pokemon tumbles backwards and the Sandstorm begins to subside, but there is still a lot of dust obscuring the area. You shout out your question to the Trapinch, but you can’t hear it or even see it clearly. Suddenly, you hear Shadowwind yelp in pain as something hits it.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette – Releasing your Absol to face the Abra, you silently try and slip away into the other room. Ebony charges at the Abra, swinging her blade, but the Abra is too fast and instantly disappears. It teleports in front of you again, saying “Please listen to me and do not pass!”. It then binds you with its psychic powers and you cannot even move a muscle.
What will you do next?

Andy – You immediately dash behind a boulder after sending out your Wartortle. The Wartortle approaches the two battling Pokemon and tries talking to them. But they ignore it and continue on fighting. The Kadabra then unleashes a huge beam of psychic energy and knocks the Haunter as well as your Wartortle across the room.
What will you do next?

Linc – In a sticky situation, you desperately beg the Misdreavus and the evil Dunsparce to let you go, but they don’t listen and continue to hold you trapped. So it’s up to your Pokemon. Your Ekans leaps up and Bites the ghost while your Cyndaquil aims some hot Embers at the Dunsparce around your body. This breaks their concentration and you fall onto the floor, feeling very weak. Now all the evil Pokemon have turned their attentions to your Pokemon, ready to attack.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
28th May 2004, 06:49 PM
Andy – You immediately dash behind a boulder after sending out your Wartortle. The Wartortle approaches the two battling Pokemon and tries talking to them. But they ignore it and continue on fighting. The Kadabra then unleashes a huge beam of psychic energy and knocks the Haunter as well as your Wartortle across the room.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I'll command my Wartortle to try and get up after that powerful psychic blast. He can try the best he can to heal the Haunter because Haunter's weak to psychic attacks. Wartortle and Haunter can take on that powerful Kadabra together if they try. I'll continue to stay behind the rock because I don't want the Kadabra to come after me next.

Linc
28th May 2004, 07:08 PM
Linc – In a sticky situation, you desperately beg the Misdreavus and the evil Dunsparce to let you go, but they don’t listen and continue to hold you trapped. So it’s up to your Pokemon. Your Ekans leaps up and Bites the ghost while your Cyndaquil aims some hot Embers at the Dunsparce around your body. This breaks their concentration and you fall onto the floor, feeling very weak. Now all the evil Pokemon have turned their attentions to your Pokemon, ready to attack.
What will you do next?

North Caverns

I'll send out Grimer to use Sludge Bombs on the attackers also. I'll tell Cyndaquil and Ekans to keep attacking.

Pyrusette
28th May 2004, 07:25 PM
Pyrusette – Releasing your Absol to face the Abra, you silently try and slip away into the other room. Ebony charges at the Abra, swinging her blade, but the Abra is too fast and instantly disappears. It teleports in front of you again, saying “Please listen to me and do not pass!”. It then binds you with its psychic powers and you cannot even move a muscle.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

*sigh* All right, fine. I'll wait. But if I can talk, I'll ask what sort of ritual they are performing in there.

pokemasterfrank
28th May 2004, 07:43 PM
andyizcool
Your Wartortle gets up and hobbles over to help the wounded Haunter. The Haunter pushes the Wartortle away, as it gets up, not wanting the assistance. Wartortle keeps insisting. The Haunter hisses at it to be quiet and move...right as a blast of psychic energy hurtles toward him. Wartortle dodges just in time. The turtle Pokemon stares at the the smoldering piece of rock that it was just standing on, eyes-wide. The Kadabra advances, to see whats left of the Haunter. He peers over the ridge, and is suprised, finding only Wartortle there. Kadabra charges up a blast for the White-tailed creature...but is knocked over. Haunter phases through the floor and yanks his feet. Haunter blasts him with a wave of Ghost energy. Wartortle quicky scurries over to your rock, cowering under your feet. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
I wouldn't say there evil, lol :o They're just really pissed about the fact that Linc decided to back out on his part of the deal, lol. Worst thing to do to a Ghost Pokemon, lol. Kinda like selling your soul to the devil x_o

You send out your Grimer. The Sludge Pokemon, forms balls purple waste, the stench radiating from it as it throws the toxic balls of goo. The Misdreavus beings to weaken...and suddenly begins to glow. The light stretchs out to your Pokemon. They panic and strike at Misdreavus harder...and then they all collapse, including Misdreavus. Destiny Bond o_O The Dunsparce, seeing their opening, crawl over to latch upon you again. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You think about asking the Abra, but find that you can't move your mouth. As if the Abra knew what you were thinking (well...technically, it does), it tells you though through telepathy that they have selected a leader for the Psychic Pokemon in the area, and the creature on the ground is it. Kadabras can't evolve on there own in the wild, so this ritual will make it become an Alakazam. The Abra sighs. It mentions something about being more qualified to be the leader...but the Kadabra is more advanced in evolution :o What do you do?

andyizcool
28th May 2004, 07:59 PM
andyizcool
Your Wartortle gets up and hobbles over to help the wounded Haunter. The Haunter pushes the Wartortle away, as it gets up, not wanting the assistance. Wartortle keeps insisting. The Haunter hisses at it to be quiet and move...right as a blast of psychic energy hurtles toward him. Wartortle dodges just in time. The turtle Pokemon stares at the the smoldering piece of rock that it was just standing on, eyes-wide. The Kadabra advances, to see whats left of the Haunter. He peers over the ridge, and is suprised, finding only Wartortle there. Kadabra charges up a blast for the White-tailed creature...but is knocked over. Haunter phases through the floor and yanks his feet. Haunter blasts him with a wave of Ghost energy. Wartortle quicky scurries over to your rock, cowering under your feet. What do you do?
South Caverns

Me and Wartortle will hold back behind the rock and watch the battle continue. If the Haunter needs our help we'll be happy to help because he could be hurt from that attack before.

Linc
28th May 2004, 08:04 PM
Dragon Rider
I wouldn't say there evil, lol :o They're just really pissed about the fact that Linc decided to back out on his part of the deal, lol. Worst thing to do to a Ghost Pokemon, lol. Kinda like selling your soul to the devil x_o

You send out your Grimer. The Sludge Pokemon, forms balls purple waste, the stench radiating from it as it throws the toxic balls of goo. The Misdreavus beings to weaken...and suddenly begins to glow. The light stretchs out to your Pokemon. They panic and strike at Misdreavus harder...and then they all collapse, including Misdreavus. Destiny Bond o_O The Dunsparce, seeing their opening, crawl over to latch upon you again. What do you do?


North Caverns

I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) to use Slash and Quick Attack until the Dunsparce leave me alone, then when they do I'll run to the West Caverns.

soggy_cardboard
29th May 2004, 03:47 AM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Soggy - Uninterested in those Water Pokemon, you continue on along the sandy shores of the lake. You spot a couple of Corphish on the sand, but they are shy and quickly scatter away. Suddenly you hear some loud splashing coming from the water. You look out over the lake and spot a massive Wailord spouting a jet of water from its blowhole.
What will you do next?
Continue on pls :)

>Lake<

Wild Eevee
30th May 2004, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
You approach a Machop, who is eating a nice berry snack, and ask him where he got all this food. The Machop replies and says that a Breloom led him and the others to an underground spring with lots of plants and insects nearby.
What will you do next?


East Cavern

I'll ask him to take me and Poochyena there.

pokemasterfrank
30th May 2004, 08:57 PM
More info on SMs here... http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=455821#post455821

andyizcool
The two Pokemon clash, their strengths equal. Haunter tosses a blast of ghost energy at Kadabra, while Kadabra tosses a ball of psychic energy, The two blasts collide, and erupt. You and Wartortle duck under the rock, bracing yourselfs from the attack. When you look over the rock, you find Kadabra and Haunter lying on the ground, exausted. What do you do?

Linc
You send out Sneasel to slash away the horde of Dunsparce. Nightmare tries vailently to protect you, but soon becomes tired. The Dunsparce begin to advance at you, eyes glowing red. Hmm...you know, if you can KO the ghost that cursed you, you'll be free from the curse :o That Ghost couldn't have gotten too far...spent energy and lifeforce to curse you... What do you do?

Soggy
You continue circling around the Lake. You admire the sparkling water, the pride of the Crystal Caves...well...other than the trademark crystal. Anyway, you decide to bend over and take a sip of water. Suddenly, a Luvdisk pops up and lands its lips right on you...and refuses to let go x_o What do you do?

Wild Eevee
You ask the Machop if it could lead you and Poocheyena to the underground spring. It thinks for a moment...and then sheepishly says he forgot how to get there ^_^;;; But, he replies that you might find the Breloom in one of the other rooms. You look around...and find 2 openings (other than the one you came in by) to travel through...what do you do?

andyizcool
30th May 2004, 09:09 PM
andyizcool
The two Pokemon clash, their strengths equal. Haunter tosses a blast of ghost energy at Kadabra, while Kadabra tosses a ball of psychic energy, The two blasts collide, and erupt. You and Wartortle duck under the rock, bracing yourselfs from the attack. When you look over the rock, you find Kadabra and Haunter lying on the ground, exausted. What do you do?
South Caverns

I'll take this as a chance to through an Ultra Ball at the Haunter.

pokemasterfrank
31st May 2004, 01:20 AM
andyizcool
You decide to "through" an Ultra Ball at the Haunter...but find it hard to perform a preposition o_O You decide to split "through" into "th" and "rough". In this bit of confusion, you decide to toss out the "th" because it makes no sense...not that this train of thought is traveling in a direction that makes sense anyway >_> Now, you find yourself pondering about how to perform an adjective. You sigh in utter confusion. Maybe you should check the dictionary on what word your looking for, lol. What do you do?

soggy_cardboard
31st May 2004, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
Soggy
You continue circling around the Lake. You admire the sparkling water, the pride of the Crystal Caves...well...other than the trademark crystal. Anyway, you decide to bend over and take a sip of water. Suddenly, a Luvdisk pops up and lands its lips right on you...and refuses to let go x_o What do you do?
o_O I'll send out Lotad, and get him to use Giga Drain on the Luvdisk to get it off ^^;

>Lake<

andyizcool
31st May 2004, 06:48 AM
andyizcool
You decide to "through" an Ultra Ball at the Haunter...but find it hard to perform a preposition o_O You decide to split "through" into "th" and "rough". In this bit of confusion, you decide to toss out the "th" because it makes no sense...not that this train of thought is traveling in a direction that makes sense anyway >_> Now, you find yourself pondering about how to perform an adjective. You sigh in utter confusion. Maybe you should check the dictionary on what word your looking for, lol. What do you do?
South Caverns

Oh dear, a stupid grammar error that I never notice before. Grabbing the Ultra Ball I just decide to throw it straight at the Haunter. If it needs weakening anymore I'll let Wartortle do that for me.

EDIT: Being Monday could I please have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please? Thanks.

Linc
31st May 2004, 07:31 AM
Linc
You send out Sneasel to slash away the horde of Dunsparce. Nightmare tries vailently to protect you, but soon becomes tired. The Dunsparce begin to advance at you, eyes glowing red. Hmm...you know, if you can KO the ghost that cursed you, you'll be free from the curse :o That Ghost couldn't have gotten too far...spent energy and lifeforce to curse you... What do you do?



North Caverns

It's Monday, so can I have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and PokeBall? I'll send out Sharpedo, and tell Sneasel to carry it and try to find where the Shuppet went, and Sneasel will throw Sharpedo at the Shuppet while he uses Bite. I'll try to keep the Dunsparce off me best I can while they look for Shuppet. o_o;

Pyrusette
31st May 2004, 09:41 AM
Pyrusette
You think about asking the Abra, but find that you can't move your mouth. As if the Abra knew what you were thinking (well...technically, it does), it tells you though through telepathy that they have selected a leader for the Psychic Pokemon in the area, and the creature on the ground is it. Kadabras can't evolve on there own in the wild, so this ritual will make it become an Alakazam. The Abra sighs. It mentions something about being more qualified to be the leader...but the Kadabra is more advanced in evolution :o What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll think at Abra, So there isn't any way to be the leader unless you evolve?

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like a Poke Ball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball, if yer please.

*Murkrow
31st May 2004, 01:41 PM
*Grabs three sets of Poké, Great and Ultra Balls*

soggy_cardboard~
Lotad bursts from its Poké Ball and instantly latches onto the heart shaped Pokémon; a green, pulsing light envelopes the Luvdisc as Giga Drain begins to eat away at its energy.
Unfortunately, Luvdisc is still holding onto you, so you're losing energy as well.
Frantically, you spin round and managed to dislodge both Pokémon who crash back into the water; Luvdics surfaces, looks at you, then begins to cry softly. Lotad sticks its head out, and looks at you with a 'what'd we do now?' look on its face.
So, what do you do now?

andyizcool~
*Hands over the first set of balls*

Snatching the Ultra Ball, you lob it as hard as you can at the Haunter. There's a red flash and it vanishes inside, and begins to rock back and forth, the light pinging on and off.
Patiently, you watch it, fingers crossed.
A few seconds more......
'Ding'
The ball settles.

Congratulations!
Haunter L13 M

Striding over to pick up the Ultra Ball, you chance a look at the Kadabra. It's still out cold.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
*Throws second set of balls at you*

Nightmare grimaces as it picks up Sharpedo, trying to avoid getting scratched by its Rough Skin, before looking around and trying to spot where the Shuppet went.
Suddenly, its head snaps up and it dashes away, Sharpedo flailing around in the air, before the two vanish into the shadows. You can still hear them though; from the sounds of it, they're battling something.
But before you can figure out if they've got the Shuppet, you notice the Dunsparce creeping towards you....not wanting to risk anything, you leg it, when Nightmare suddenly appears from the shadows, very scratched. It waves at you, then motions to get over there.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
*Hands over last set of balls*

Forming the question in your mind, you glance at the Abra just in time to see a flicker of some expression cross its face, but it quickly vanishes.
It...it depends. Evolution is seen as the best proof of a Pokémons strength, but if you prove that you're superior in some other way then it may make up for being at a lower level. But it is nearly impossible to prove that, because there will always be a higher evolved Pokémon to contend with.
It sighs and shakes it head sadly.
From behind, there's suddenly a burst of white light, a rush of energy, then silence.
What are you going to do now?

andyizcool
31st May 2004, 01:55 PM
andyizcool~
*Hands over the first set of balls*

Snatching the Ultra Ball, you lob it as hard as you can at the Haunter. There's a red flash and it vanishes inside, and begins to rock back and forth, the light pinging on and off.
Patiently, you watch it, fingers crossed.
A few seconds more......
'Ding'
The ball settles.

Congratulations!
Haunter L13 M

Striding over to pick up the Ultra Ball, you chance a look at the Kadabra. It's still out cold.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

Haunter will have Will-O-Wisp as its breed on move and Shadow Ball as its Free Level 10 TM.

I'll leave the Kadabra to think about what he's done. I'll continue deeper into the caverns.

EDIT: I would also like to leave my Wartortle because I have an Adopted Squirtle that suits me.

soggy_cardboard
31st May 2004, 06:39 PM
[i]Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive[i]
soggy_cardboard~
Lotad bursts from its Poké Ball and instantly latches onto the heart shaped Pokémon; a green, pulsing light envelopes the Luvdisc as Giga Drain begins to eat away at its energy.
Unfortunately, Luvdisc is still holding onto you, so you're losing energy as well.
Frantically, you spin round and managed to dislodge both Pokémon who crash back into the water; Luvdics surfaces, looks at you, then begins to cry softly. Lotad sticks its head out, and looks at you with a 'what'd we do now?' look on its face.
So, what do you do now?
I'll say; "Look Luvdisk, theres your friend!" and point out into the lake. Then I'll return Lotad, and run away to explore the lake some more >=)

>Lake<

Linc
31st May 2004, 06:56 PM
Dragon Rider~
*Throws second set of balls at you*

Nightmare grimaces as it picks up Sharpedo, trying to avoid getting scratched by its Rough Skin, before looking around and trying to spot where the Shuppet went.
Suddenly, its head snaps up and it dashes away, Sharpedo flailing around in the air, before the two vanish into the shadows. You can still hear them though; from the sounds of it, they're battling something.
But before you can figure out if they've got the Shuppet, you notice the Dunsparce creeping towards you....not wanting to risk anything, you leg it, when Nightmare suddenly appears from the shadows, very scratched. It waves at you, then motions to get over there.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

O_o I think Nightmare would know that most of my energy's gone, but I'll see what she wants. If the Shuppet comes out and starts attacking I'll tell Sharpedo to keep Biting it.

Pyrusette
1st June 2004, 09:08 AM
Pyrusette~
*Hands over last set of balls*

Forming the question in your mind, you glance at the Abra just in time to see a flicker of some expression cross its face, but it quickly vanishes.
It...it depends. Evolution is seen as the best proof of a Pokémons strength, but if you prove that you're superior in some other way then it may make up for being at a lower level. But it is nearly impossible to prove that, because there will always be a higher evolved Pokémon to contend with.
It sighs and shakes it head sadly.
From behind, there's suddenly a burst of white light, a rush of energy, then silence.
What are you going to do now?

South Caverns

Is the ritual finished? If not, then Listen. I can tell you are better prepared to be a leader, just from the strength of the moves you are using on me. I would be willing to do what I can to help you, if you would let me go.

Wild Eevee
1st June 2004, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You ask the Machop if it could lead you and Poocheyena to the underground spring. It thinks for a moment...and then sheepishly says he forgot how to get there ^_^;;; But, he replies that you might find the Breloom in one of the other rooms. You look around...and find 2 openings (other than the one you came in by) to travel through...what do you do?

East Caverns

I'll go down one and mark the way back and if it's not the right one I'll turn back and try the other one.

The_Pianist
3rd June 2004, 09:17 PM
Ok... I hope I'm doing this right.

South Caverns, please. Um... that's it, right?

pokemasterfrank
4th June 2004, 08:06 PM
andyizcool
If you say so :o I think your going to be pretty lost though :o You use Wartortle in every battle/sticky situation, lol... Oh...and who says the Kadabra was the evil/bad Pokemon? What if Haunter started it?...

Wartortle shuffles up to you, glad that the battle was finally over. You pat Wartortle on his shell and tell him what a good job he's done for you over the past few months. He says it was nothing, with a sheepish grin on his face, scratching his head. He awaits for you to call him back into his Pokeball, but you don't do it. Now he knows something's wrong. He asks you what your thinking...and you only respond "Goodbye". Wartortle, seeing what has happened, asks why. After all you've been through, after all he's done for you. He begins to cry. You turn and walk away, Haunter in hand, and a turtle less.

You continue through the Southern Caves, searching for a new Pokemon to add to your collection. The wind blows through the passageway, your clothing rippling as the air flows through them. You move toward the light at the end of the tunnel, not knowing what you'll find. At the end, you see a rather large pack of Houndour taking a nap. The Houndour on watch spies you, and howls, waking all the other Houndour up. What do you do?

Soggy
You point at the Lake and try to mislead the Luvdisk. The Luvdisk turns around and inquires. "Friend?". Quickly, you recall Lotad and make a mad dash for it. As you run, you hear a loud cry from the lonely Luvdisk. "Come back! ;_;". After you feel that you've given yourself enough distance between the Luvdisk, you gaze into the water, hoping to see some Pokemon. You see a shadow motion toward you. Grinning at your luck, you brandish a Pokeball. The shadow gets bigger, the Pokemon moving closer and closer. Suddenly, it bursts into the air, the water flying all around it. Suddenly, it latches onto your face. Seems you didn't distance yourself enough :/ What do you do?

Linc
You motion toward Nightmare, the Sneasel rubbing her sore, open-wounded back. As you round the corner, you see Sharpedo on the ground, flailing about. The Shuppet is also on the ground, with very little health left...but quite a safe distance away from Sharpedo. You notice a dull hum coming from behind you, and quickly turn to find the swarm of Dunsparce coming straight at you. As you glance over to Nightmare, she quickly shakes her head. No way is she carrying Sharpedo again x_o What do you do?

Pyrusette
The Abra replies that the ritual is almost complete. The leader candidate must meditate and release its untapped power to trigger the evolutionary transformation. But again, it sighs. It dare not disobey the elders and their choice. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
At least choose which one to go through first next time, lol :o

You wander down one of the corridors, and into a room with a small stream. You see the Breloom, taking a sip of water! What do you do?

The_Pianist
You wander into the Southern Caves, hoping to find a Pokemon that you want. As you wander in, you see an Abra sitting next to a rock, which then shimmers and assumes the shape of a Gastly. Then, a Sneasel pops up and begins poking the Abra with its scythe. What do you do?
~~~~~
Also a friendly reminder that the Solar Games sign-ups are open :o

andyizcool
4th June 2004, 08:13 PM
andyizcool
If you say so :o I think your going to be pretty lost though :o You use Wartortle in every battle/sticky situation, lol... Oh...and who says the Kadabra was the evil/bad Pokemon? What if Haunter started it?...

Wartortle shuffles up to you, glad that the battle was finally over. You pat Wartortle on his shell and tell him what a good job he's done for you over the past few months. He says it was nothing, with a sheepish grin on his face, scratching his head. He awaits for you to call him back into his Pokeball, but you don't do it. Now he knows something's wrong. He asks you what your thinking...and you only respond "Goodbye". Wartortle, seeing what has happened, asks why. After all you've been through, after all he's done for you. He begins to cry. You turn and walk away, Haunter in hand, and a turtle less.

You continue through the Southern Caves, searching for a new Pokemon to add to your collection. The wind blows through the passageway, your clothing rippling as the air flows through them. You move toward the light at the end of the tunnel, not knowing what you'll find. At the end, you see a rather large pack of Houndour taking a nap. The Houndour on watch spies you, and howls, waking all the other Houndour up. What do you do?
South Caverns

I'm really going to miss Wartortle but I hope my new partners will help me through these caverns. If a group of Houndour have just been woken up they'll be pretty angry. Guess I'll have to make a run for it going deeper into the caverns trying to avoid them.

Sheik
4th June 2004, 08:40 PM
I'd like to go to the Lake, please.

soggy_cardboard
5th June 2004, 03:32 AM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
Soggy
You point at the Lake and try to mislead the Luvdisk. The Luvdisk turns around and inquires. "Friend?". Quickly, you recall Lotad and make a mad dash for it. As you run, you hear a loud cry from the lonely Luvdisk. "Come back! ;_;". After you feel that you've given yourself enough distance between the Luvdisk, you gaze into the water, hoping to see some Pokemon. You see a shadow motion toward you. Grinning at your luck, you brandish a Pokeball. The shadow gets bigger, the Pokemon moving closer and closer. Suddenly, it bursts into the air, the water flying all around it. Suddenly, it latches onto your face. Seems you didn't distance yourself enough :/ What do you do?
Fine! I will challenge the Luvdisk to a battle! I will use my Masquerain, Speedy.

>Lake<

Matt
5th June 2004, 06:11 AM
I'll go to the forest please ^-^

Linc
5th June 2004, 06:13 AM
Linc
You motion toward Nightmare, the Sneasel rubbing her sore, open-wounded back. As you round the corner, you see Sharpedo on the ground, flailing about. The Shuppet is also on the ground, with very little health left...but quite a safe distance away from Sharpedo. You notice a dull hum coming from behind you, and quickly turn to find the swarm of Dunsparce coming straight at you. As you glance over to Nightmare, she quickly shakes her head. No way is she carrying Sharpedo again x_o What do you do?


North Caverns

I'll throw my Ultra Ball at Shuppet and recall my Pokemon and run towards the Lake

*Murkrow
5th June 2004, 03:06 PM
andyizcool~
Trying not to think about Wartortle, you glance round at the Houndour who are begining to lose their sleep look, and look pretty mad.
Not wanting to risk anything, you leg it as fast as you can though them; a couple bark and briefly give chase, but don't seem to bothered and soon give up.
Slowing down to catch your breath, you suddenly step on something that seems kind of...soft. Looking down, you realise that you've stepped on the tail of a Slowpoke that was just lying in your way. It doesn't seemed to have noticed you either-which is the complete opposite of a Cyndaquil who is sitting the other side of the room, watching you.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~Welcome^_^
Deciding to start out at the Lake, you eagerly look around to see if you can spot any Pokmon who would make a nice addition to your team.
A sudden movement away from shoe suddenly catches your eye; a Bagon is being dragged through the water by a rather hyper-active looking Corsola. A Barboach is also swimming along behind them, though at a rather more sedate pace.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
Realising that a battle may be the only way to get rid of this Pokmon, you quickly throw Speedys Pok Ball. The Luvdisc seems rather startled at the sudden battle challenge, but then gladly accepts.
Speedy looks at you for commands, when suddenly the Luvdisc shoots a fast flowing stream of water directly at it, knocking it down.
Luvdisc looks rather pleased with itself, while Speey flaps back into the air.
What are you going to do?

Link 10~The Forest it is then...

With the location picked, you step out into the cool shade of the Forest and scan the area for any signs of Pokmon life.
For a second, it seems like nothings around-the whole Forest seems silent. Howevere, there's suddenly a loud crash, and a battered looking Mantine comes thundering through the trees, before landing a few metres away. The noise also disrupts some Wingulll which were roosting in the trees.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
With Shuppet down, you don't waste any time, and quickly throw an Ultra Ball at it. There's a flash, the Pokmon vanishes and the Ball begins to roll around, while you watch it anxiously, aware all the time of the approaching Dunsparce.
'Ping!'

Congratulations!
Shuppet L10 M

Grabbing the Ultra Ball happily, you quickly return your other two Pokmon, before turning to face the approaching Dunsparce. You smile, give them a sarcastic wave, then quickly decide to travel to the Lake.
No sooner have you though so, then you find yourself at the cool, calimg shores of the Lake. Squinting into the water, you notice a small group of Relicanth swimming just beneath the surface.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
5th June 2004, 03:11 PM
andyizcool~
Trying not to think about Wartortle, you glance round at the Houndour who are begining to lose their sleep look, and look pretty mad.
Not wanting to risk anything, you leg it as fast as you can though them; a couple bark and briefly give chase, but don't seem to bothered and soon give up.
Slowing down to catch your breath, you suddenly step on something that seems kind of...soft. Looking down, you realise that you've stepped on the tail of a Slowpoke that was just lying in your way. It doesn't seemed to have noticed you either-which is the complete opposite of a Cyndaquil who is sitting the other side of the room, watching you.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

I'm not going to keep running deeper right now because I'm a bit tired and need a rest. So I think I'll try something interesting this time. I want to test my Arcanine's power so he would like a battle with the Cyndaquil. If we can beat the Cyndaquil, it'll have to show us something special.

Sheik
5th June 2004, 03:32 PM
Sheik~Welcome^_^
Deciding to start out at the Lake, you eagerly look around to see if you can spot any Pokmon who would make a nice addition to your team.
A sudden movement away from shoe suddenly catches your eye; a Bagon is being dragged through the water by a rather hyper-active looking Corsola. A Barboach is also swimming along behind them, though at a rather more sedate pace.
What are you going to do?


I think what I'm going to do, is remove myself from the Lake, and go to the Meadow. (I just realized I had no grass Pokemon....)

Matt
5th June 2004, 03:59 PM
Link 10~The Forest it is then...

With the location picked, you step out into the cool shade of the Forest and scan the area for any signs of Pokmon life.
For a second, it seems like nothings around-the whole Forest seems silent. Howevere, there's suddenly a loud crash, and a battered looking Mantine comes thundering through the trees, before landing a few metres away. The noise also disrupts some Wingulll which were roosting in the trees.
What are you going to do?

Forest
*shrug* I'll continue on in the forest ignoring the Mantine and Wingulls :(

aragornbird
5th June 2004, 05:06 PM
Andy The Cyndaquil begins to back away as you approach it, but then you call out its request. Being very curious, the Cyndaquil wonders what you want it to do and nods in agreement. You send out your burly Arcanine, who faces the Cyndaquil. With a burst of speed, the fire mouse rushes forward and Tackles your Arcanine in the face. It hurts a little, but your Arcanine is far stronger than it.
What will you do?

Sheik Walking away from the Lake, you enter into the Meadow region. The air is warm and filled with the scent of many flowers. Out of the tall grass pops a Minun, followed by an energetic Elekid. Both of the little Pokemon greet you with a wave as you approach them. Suddenly, something green darts out of the grass, startling the two electric types. They both shock the thing with electricity, but then you notice its a Treecko, hurt from the electric attacks.
What will you do?

Matt Uninterested in the two water Pokemon, you continue on into the forest, swatting away several low hanging branches that get in your way. After a water, you see some shadows dart by. Upon closer inspection, they are just passing Zubats. But then, two Delibirds pop out of the bushes and place Presents in your hand for no reason. O_o
What will you do?

andyizcool
5th June 2004, 05:09 PM
Andy The Cyndaquil begins to back away as you approach it, but then you call out its request. Being very curious, the Cyndaquil wonders what you want it to do and nods in agreement. You send out your burly Arcanine, who faces the Cyndaquil. With a burst of speed, the fire mouse rushes forward and Tackles your Arcanine in the face. It hurts a little, but your Arcanine is far stronger than it.
What will you do?
South Caverns

Arcanine will show Cyndaquil the power of a true Fire Pokemon. Arcanine will use Take Down on the Cyndaquil. That'll show it a powered up version of Tackle. Arcanine should try to dodge Cyndaquil's weak attacks too just to show off in front of it.

aragornbird
5th June 2004, 05:15 PM
Andy Your Arcanine merely shakes off the Cyndaquils previous attack and charges forward with great speed. BAM! The Cyndaquil is knocked backwards into the cavern wall. It has taken a lot of damage, but it still wants to fight. Staggering back up, it fills the area with a dark cloud as it uses its Smokescreen attack. Now the Arcanine cant see anything. Again, it is hit with the Cyndaquils Tackle.
What will you do next?

Matt
5th June 2004, 05:15 PM
Matt Uninterested in the two water Pokemon, you continue on into the forest, swatting away several low hanging branches that get in your way. After a water, you see some shadows dart by. Upon closer inspection, they are just passing Zubats. But then, two Delibirds pop out of the bushes and place Presents in your hand for no reason. O_o
What will you do?

FOREST

! I will drop the presents on the ground and run before they blow up and hope the Delibirds don't follow me to give me more presents ;.;

Sheik
5th June 2004, 10:57 PM
Sheik Walking away from the Lake, you enter into the Meadow region. The air is warm and filled with the scent of many flowers. Out of the tall grass pops a Minun, followed by an energetic Elekid. Both of the little Pokemon greet you with a wave as you approach them. Suddenly, something green darts out of the grass, startling the two electric types. They both shock the thing with electricity, but then you notice its a Treecko, hurt from the electric attacks.
What will you do?



Keep walking, I've already got a Treecko, and it's a lot cooler than that one. :lol:

andyizcool
6th June 2004, 04:32 AM
Andy Your Arcanine merely shakes off the Cyndaquils previous attack and charges forward with great speed. BAM! The Cyndaquil is knocked backwards into the cavern wall. It has taken a lot of damage, but it still wants to fight. Staggering back up, it fills the area with a dark cloud as it uses its Smokescreen attack. Now the Arcanine cant see anything. Again, it is hit with the Cyndaquils Tackle.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

Cyndaquil's good for a weak Pokemon. Looks like we've under estimated him. Arcanine will try and fire his Flamethrower everywhere in the darkness, hoping to hit something. His Flamethrower should cover a wide area as he's a big Pokemon with a lot of fire power.

Linc
6th June 2004, 11:29 AM
Dragon Rider~
With Shuppet down, you don't waste any time, and quickly throw an Ultra Ball at it. There's a flash, the Pokmon vanishes and the Ball begins to roll around, while you watch it anxiously, aware all the time of the approaching Dunsparce.
'Ping!'

Congratulations!
Shuppet L10 M

Grabbing the Ultra Ball happily, you quickly return your other two Pokmon, before turning to face the approaching Dunsparce. You smile, give them a sarcastic wave, then quickly decide to travel to the Lake.
No sooner have you though so, then you find yourself at the cool, calimg shores of the Lake. Squinting into the water, you notice a small group of Relicanth swimming just beneath the surface.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'll continue on.

Wild Eevee
6th June 2004, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
Wild Eevee
At least choose which one to go through first next time, lol :o

You wander down one of the corridors, and into a room with a small stream. You see the Breloom, taking a sip of water! What do you do?


Whoops! sorry bout that.

East Cavern

I'll ask it how to get to the underground spring and if it knows someone who can take care of Poochyena.

soggy_cardboard
7th June 2004, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~
Realising that a battle may be the only way to get rid of this Pokmon, you quickly throw Speedys Pok Ball. The Luvdisc seems rather startled at the sudden battle challenge, but then gladly accepts.
Speedy looks at you for commands, when suddenly the Luvdisc shoots a fast flowing stream of water directly at it, knocking it down.
Luvdisc looks rather pleased with itself, while Speedy flaps back into the air.
What are you going to do?
I'll use GIGA DRAIN on that annoying little Luvdisk. Muhahhaa! Then Toxic!

>Lake<

pokemasterfrank
7th June 2004, 11:03 PM
Matt
You quickly drop the two Present's and run off, dashing away for your life. You peer back to see if the two crimson birds are following you. You see them staring at two bruised apples, sitting on the blue sheets that had once wrapped your present. The two birds begin crying at the fact that you showed now respect or curtiously to their gifts :o What do you do?

Sheik
Don't forget the location next time :o

You pass the injured Treecko, laughing at his state of cool compared to your own Treecko. The Treecko brushes off his body, and licks his wounds. He dashes up to you and punches you in the face. You rub your nose, and notices a drop of blood. It taunts you, telling you to back your words. He yells that your Treecko is nothing but a pile of :swear: o_o One pissed off Treecko. What do you do?

andyizcool
Your Arcanine envelops the area in flames, the fire leaping from the orange-furred Pokemon's mouth to the surrounding area. You watch as the flames disperse the clouds of smoke, the fire heating the air, making the temperature vary. Suddenly, you spy the Cyndaquil...latched onto Arcanine's belly o_o The Cyndaquil fires off a round of Swift, the stars piercing the Legendary Pokemon's skin. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
You continue on, traveling around the lake. Suddenly...you hear a familiar buzzing sound, and turn to see the Dunsparce, advancing from the shadows. They let out a bloodstopping scream as they enter the light...and burst into dust. Well, that was a nice end to such a...dusty chapter :o (bah, that was a horrible pun, not even funny -_- damn) Anyway, you gaze across the lake, and see Soggy restling with an infatuated Luvdisk. A Psyduck and a Slowpoke plop down beside you to watch the oncoming charade. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
You ask the Breloom if it could bring you to the underground spring. It peers at you. It says that it is a Pokemon sanctuary, free from humans. Humans have never set foot there. You step aside and bring Poochyena into view. You beg the Breloom to show where the spring is and help the Poochyena. The Breloom sighs. He reluctantly agrees and says to follow the stream...but warns not to drink the water upstream. What do you do now?

Soggy
I have a request for everyone. Whenever you send out a Pokemon or have a Pokemon out, please, when refering to the Pokemon by a nickname, have the Pokemon type in parentheses :o ex: Joe (Sandshrew). Thanks :o That would make it a lot easier for the workers here, I think :o

Speedy quickly flutters over to the Luvdisk and latches onto it, sucking the lifeforce from the Water-type Luvdisk. It immediately falls into the water, sinking into the depths of the lake. Hmm...not very strong o_O Suddenly, it bursts out of the water and lands its lips upon the Masquerain, locked and glowing. Speedy begins to flutter around drunkenly. Uh oh, Speedy's confused. Speedy recalls his command...and begins to use Bubble o_O Uh oh. What do you do?

Matt
8th June 2004, 07:56 AM
Matt
You quickly drop the two Present's and run off, dashing away for your life. You peer back to see if the two crimson birds are following you. You see them staring at two bruised apples, sitting on the blue sheets that had once wrapped your present. The two birds begin crying at the fact that you showed now respect or curtiously to their gifts :o What do you do?

Forest

oh noes ;.; I'll go back and tell them that I'm sorry for dropping their gifts because I thought they were bombs :x

Sheik
8th June 2004, 09:23 AM
Matt
Sheik
Don't forget the location next time :o

You pass the injured Treecko, laughing at his state of cool compared to your own Treecko. The Treecko brushes off his body, and licks his wounds. He dashes up to you and punches you in the face. You rub your nose, and notices a drop of blood. It taunts you, telling you to back your words. He yells that your Treecko is nothing but a pile of :swear: o_o One pissed off Treecko. What do you do?



Forest

I release my Treecko, use Crush Claw, release my Bagon, use Flamethrower, and releaes my Milotic, use Ice Beam. Then I continue on my merry way.

andyizcool
8th June 2004, 11:52 AM
andyizcool
Your Arcanine envelops the area in flames, the fire leaping from the orange-furred Pokemon's mouth to the surrounding area. You watch as the flames disperse the clouds of smoke, the fire heating the air, making the temperature vary. Suddenly, you spy the Cyndaquil...latched onto Arcanine's belly o_o The Cyndaquil fires off a round of Swift, the stars piercing the Legendary Pokemon's skin. What do you do?
South Caverns

Arcanine will try Take Down on the little Cyndaquil now it's close enough.

Linc
8th June 2004, 02:38 PM
Dragon Rider
You continue on, traveling around the lake. Suddenly...you hear a familiar buzzing sound, and turn to see the Dunsparce, advancing from the shadows. They let out a bloodstopping scream as they enter the light...and burst into dust. Well, that was a nice end to such a...dusty chapter :o (bah, that was a horrible pun, not even funny -_- damn) Anyway, you gaze across the lake, and see Soggy restling with an infatuated Luvdisk. A Psyduck and a Slowpoke plop down beside you to watch the oncoming charade. What do you do?


Lake

Maybe I can help Soggy. I'll send out Grimer and tell it to use Sludge Bomb on the Luvdisk. HAHAHA! DEATH TO LUVDISKS EVERYWHERE! (Corsolas are next :laugh: ) Eh, why not? I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) to use Slash on it, too!

Wild Eevee
8th June 2004, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
Wild Eevee
You ask the Breloom if it could bring you to the underground spring. It peers at you. It says that it is a Pokemon sanctuary, free from humans. Humans have never set foot there. You step aside and bring Poochyena into view. You beg the Breloom to show where the spring is and help the Poochyena. The Breloom sighs. He reluctantly agrees and says to follow the stream...but warns not to drink the water upstream. What do you do now?


East Cavern

I'll follow Brelooms instrutions and follow the stream.

*Murkrow
13th June 2004, 01:54 PM
Matt~
Sheepishly making your way back over, you stop in front of the two Pokmon and mumble an apology, saying that you thought their presents were actually bombs.
One of them stops crying and stares at you silenty for a few seconds before slowly smiling and nodding. Looks like its accepted your apology.
Unfortunately, the other one hasn't, and is still crying as hard as it initially was.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
You sure you're in the Forest? o_O
*Points to AB's post and the location stated*

Your three Pokmon burst from their Pok Balls and instantly set upon the other Pokmon. Your Treecko smirks at it, then lashes it across the face with Crush Claw, knocking it straight into the path of Bagon's Flamethrower. Scalded, the Treecko stumbles forwards before being enveloped in Milotics Ice Beam.
With it now taken care of, you eagerly continue on your way, looking round for more Pokmon.
Suddenly, from above, there's a flapping of wings and a Pidgey comes swooping down and makes for a Bayleef that was resting in the undergrowth. It sqeauls, but lashes out with its leaf and succeeds in knocking it back.
Disappointed, the Pidgey backs off and seems to be pondering what to do now.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
As Cyndaquil finishes off its Swift attack, you quickly give a command, and Arcanine pounces on it; there's a muffled 'thud' before the Cyndaquils squeals..vanish. Startled, you yell at Arcanine to move, and see a rather squashed looking Cyndaquil sprawled across the wall where Arcanince had pinned it.
Curiously, you step forward and prod it gently, to see if it's ok. It opens one eye and sqeaks exhaustidly up at you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Not wanting to waste this chance of taking out a Luvdisc, you send out both Grimer and Nightmare and tell them to get the Pokmon. The two look at each other, grin and begin to paddle across the lake to get within fighting range.
Grimer starts off by shooting a thick, black ball of slime, which crashes into thew Luvdisc, coating it an attractive black colour.
Nightmare follows its partners lead and launches a high-speed Slash, which sends the smaller Pokmon plummeting into the water.
Beside you, the Pysduck and Slowpoke begin to applaud your Pokmons efforts.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Brellom looks at you anxiously once more, then sighs again, shrugs and steps aside to let you pass.
Poochyena smiles at him as it passes, but he just looks away, muttering something quietly.
Shrugging, you keep your eyes on the water bubbling past you, wondering how long it will take before you reach the source. Perhaps you should have asked the Breloom how far it was, but it's too late now.
Poochyena suddenly lets out a sqeaul and points up ahead; a Sneasel is washing its claws in the water, while a Heracross is buzzing around near the ceiling.
What are you going to do?

Linc
13th June 2004, 03:35 PM
Linc~
Not wanting to waste this chance of taking out a Luvdisc, you send out both Grimer and Nightmare and tell them to get the Pokmon. The two look at each other, grin and begin to paddle across the lake to get within fighting range.
Grimer starts off by shooting a thick, black ball of slime, which crashes into thew Luvdisc, coating it an attractive black colour.
Nightmare follows its partners lead and launches a high-speed Slash, which sends the smaller Pokmon plummeting into the water.
Beside you, the Pysduck and Slowpoke begin to applaud your Pokmons efforts.
What are you going to do?


Lake

I'll tell my Pokemon to attack it once more and then I'll throw my Great Ball at it. LUVDISKS MUST DIE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

andyizcool
13th June 2004, 03:47 PM
andyizcool~
As Cyndaquil finishes off its Swift attack, you quickly give a command, and Arcanine pounces on it; there's a muffled 'thud' before the Cyndaquils squeals..vanish. Startled, you yell at Arcanine to move, and see a rather squashed looking Cyndaquil sprawled across the wall where Arcanince had pinned it.
Curiously, you step forward and prod it gently, to see if it's ok. It opens one eye and sqeaks exhaustidly up at you.
What are you going to do?
South Caverns

Since I beat the Cyndaquil, it has to show me something secret in these caverns now. That was our deal if I won, and looks like I have done. I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball where he can have a nice nap.

Sheik
13th June 2004, 05:32 PM
Sheik~
You sure you're in the Forest? o_O
*Points to AB's post and the location stated*

Your three Pokmon burst from their Pok Balls and instantly set upon the other Pokmon. Your Treecko smirks at it, then lashes it across the face with Crush Claw, knocking it straight into the path of Bagon's Flamethrower. Scalded, the Treecko stumbles forwards before being enveloped in Milotics Ice Beam.
With it now taken care of, you eagerly continue on your way, looking round for more Pokmon.
Suddenly, from above, there's a flapping of wings and a Pidgey comes swooping down and makes for a Bayleef that was resting in the undergrowth. It sqeauls, but lashes out with its leaf and succeeds in knocking it back.
Disappointed, the Pidgey backs off and seems to be pondering what to do now.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Leave the Pidgey and keep walking in the forest. I'm pretty sure that's where I'm at.

Wild Eevee
13th June 2004, 11:11 PM
Brellom looks at you anxiously once more, then sighs again, shrugs and steps aside to let you pass.
Poochyena smiles at him as it passes, but he just looks away, muttering something quietly.
Shrugging, you keep your eyes on the water bubbling past you, wondering how long it will take before you reach the source. Perhaps you should have asked the Breloom how far it was, but it's too late now.
Poochyena suddenly lets out a sqeaul and points up ahead; a Sneasel is washing its claws in the water, while a Heracross is buzzing around near the ceiling.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll watch them to see if they'll let me pass.

aragornbird
14th June 2004, 03:01 PM
Linc Laughing evilly at the poor beaten up Luvdisc, you tell your two Pokemon to launch another double assault on the heart-shaped Pokemon. Nightmare continues slashing the pink fish and then steps out of the way so that Grimer could continue sliming it with sludge. Finally, you hurl a Great Ball at the Luvdisc and instantly catch it, since it was so weakened.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 9 Female Luvdisc!
What will you do next?

Andy The Cyndaquil staggers back up and brushes the dust of its fur. It ponders for a moment about the most secret place it knows. Suddenly, it smiles and dashes off, while you and your Arcanine follow it. Rounding a few corners and running up some steep hallways, you finally find a narrow entrance to another room in the cave. The Cyndaquil tells you two to follow it inside. Suddenly, you are confronted by a fierce Sableye and Mightyena. Oh no, the Cyndaquil has led you to a trap! And it seems the little trickster has ran away as well.
What will you do next?

Sheik You decide to leave the birds alone and continue on into the Forests. As you march on, several shadows pass overhead. You look up and notice they belong to a flock of Taillow. But whats this? A larger Pokemon flies overhead, its a Scyther! Meanwhile, towering above some of the trees and bushes, is a tall Tropius grazing peacefully at some leaves.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee The Heracross is polite and kindly lets you pass. But the Sneasel is not so nice and splashes water in your face, laughing before dashing off into the darkness. You shrug and wipe the water from your face as you and Poocyena continue forward. The water seems to be getting deeper, you must not be far from the source of this underground stream. A Hitmontop across from you anticipates crossing the stream, but hesitates. Why? It points down and you see there is a pack of Carvanha in the water!
What will you do next?

Linc
14th June 2004, 03:18 PM
Linc Laughing evilly at the poor beaten up Luvdisc, you tell your two Pokemon to launch another double assault on the heart-shaped Pokemon. Nightmare continues slashing the pink fish and then steps out of the way so that Grimer could continue sliming it with sludge. Finally, you hurl a Great Ball at the Luvdisc and instantly catch it, since it was so weakened.
Congrats, you caught a Lv. 9 Female Luvdisc!
What will you do next?


Lake

I'll go swimming in the lake looking for Pokemon.

Sheik
14th June 2004, 07:16 PM
Some of these Pokemon look tempting, but I think I'm going to venture into the West Caverns.