PDA

View Full Version : {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Pages : 1 2 [3]

andyizcool
15th June 2004, 11:16 AM
Andy – The Cyndaquil staggers back up and brushes the dust of its fur. It ponders for a moment about the most secret place it knows. Suddenly, it smiles and dashes off, while you and your Arcanine follow it. Rounding a few corners and running up some steep hallways, you finally find a narrow entrance to another room in the cave. The Cyndaquil tells you two to follow it inside. Suddenly, you are confronted by a fierce Sableye and Mightyena. Oh no, the Cyndaquil has led you to a trap! And it seems the little trickster has ran away as well.
What will you do next?
South Caverns

I guess Arcanine will have to handle all this with his Flamethrower. If it gets too much for him the best trickster ever can come out of his Pokeball, Haunter. He'll teach these Pokemon a thing or two about setting traps for others to fall into.

Matt
15th June 2004, 03:15 PM
Matt~
Sheepishly making your way back over, you stop in front of the two Pokémon and mumble an apology, saying that you thought their presents were actually bombs.
One of them stops crying and stares at you silenty for a few seconds before slowly smiling and nodding. Looks like its accepted your apology.
Unfortunately, the other one hasn't, and is still crying as hard as it initially was.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll try and get it to stop crying by telling it sorry once more. If it doesn't stop then I'll ask the other one to help me. but if that doesn't help then oh well!

oh and amy and I agreed that I would take care of her Bagon :sweat2: she'll be confirming soon.

Wolfsong
15th June 2004, 03:33 PM
Linc

You take off your shoes and jump into the lake, and begin swimming in an attempt to find a pokemon that you'd like to capture. As you look around, you notice that you've been surrounded. There are fins sticking up out of the water everywhere you look. As you look closer, its a school of Sharpedo and Carvanha. What will you do?

Sheik

Although tempted by the pokemon, you decide that they aren't what you are looking for. You slowly and quietly walk off, and head towards the West Caverns. As you enter, you see a weedle is cornered by a houndour and a Charmander. Before you can intervene, a heracross shows up and the houdour runs behind you. The charmander just smirks, while the heracross glares at you thinking that the two fire type bullies are your pokemon. What will you do?

andyizcool

Confident that your arcanine can handle this, you release him. He roars as he emerges. The sableye runs off afrraid, but the mightyena roars a challenge. Arcanine releases a powerful yet of fire, yet the mightyena simply dodges. It appears to be sizing arcanine up. The mightyena does a little somthing, and you watch in confusion. Before you know it Arcanine has been hit by torment. As you reach for haunter's pokeball, the mightyena shakes his head. He seems impressed by arcanine, and wants to battle him and him alone. What will you do?

Matt

*confirms* You walk over to the delibird that is still crying. Keeling down to its eye level, you apologize to it once more. It stares at you for a while still cryng, but ever so slowly, its crying lessens and comes to a stop. It holds out its wings toward you, as if asking for a hug of reassurance. What will you do?

Sheik
15th June 2004, 05:54 PM
Sheik

Although tempted by the pokemon, you decide that they aren't what you are looking for. You slowly and quietly walk off, and head towards the West Caverns. As you enter, you see a weedle is cornered by a houndour and a Charmander. Before you can intervene, a heracross shows up and the houdour runs behind you. The charmander just smirks, while the heracross glares at you thinking that the two fire type bullies are your pokemon. What will you do?

Odd.... I think I'll leave all of them alone. If they attack me, I'll release Sable, my Milotic, and my Bagon. Sable uses Surf on Charmander and Houndour, Bagon uses Flamethrower on Heracross... IF they attack.

Linc
15th June 2004, 08:39 PM
Linc

You take off your shoes and jump into the lake, and begin swimming in an attempt to find a pokemon that you'd like to capture. As you look around, you notice that you've been surrounded. There are fins sticking up out of the water everywhere you look. As you look closer, its a school of Sharpedo and Carvanha. What will you do?

Lake

I'll send out my Sharpedo and see if he can convince the other Shapedos and Carvanhas to let us go. If they don't, I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use Slash on them.

Matt
15th June 2004, 08:52 PM
Linc
Matt

*confirms* You walk over to the delibird that is still crying. Keeling down to its eye level, you apologize to it once more. It stares at you for a while still cryng, but ever so slowly, its crying lessens and comes to a stop. It holds out its wings toward you, as if asking for a hug of reassurance. What will you do?

Forest

I guess I'll give it a hug, lol. Afterwards, I'll be on my way in the forest.

Wild Eevee
15th June 2004, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Wild Eevee – The Heracross is polite and kindly lets you pass. But the Sneasel is not so nice and splashes water in your face, laughing before dashing off into the darkness. You shrug and wipe the water from your face as you and Poocyena continue forward. The water seems to be getting deeper, you must not be far from the source of this underground stream. A Hitmontop across from you anticipates crossing the stream, but hesitates. Why? It points down and you see there is a pack of Carvanha in the water!

East Cavern

I'll ask him where he's heading.

andyizcool
16th June 2004, 05:42 AM
andyizcool

Confident that your arcanine can handle this, you release him. He roars as he emerges. The sableye runs off afrraid, but the mightyena roars a challenge. Arcanine releases a powerful yet of fire, yet the mightyena simply dodges. It appears to be sizing arcanine up. The mightyena does a little somthing, and you watch in confusion. Before you know it Arcanine has been hit by torment. As you reach for haunter's pokeball, the mightyena shakes his head. He seems impressed by arcanine, and wants to battle him and him alone. What will you do?
South Caverns

Looks like Arcanine is going to have to prove his strength again. Arcanine will start by running at the Mightyena and using Crunch to show what a beast like Arcanine can really do. If Mightyena somehow tries to escape Arcanine's Crunch, Arcanine will have a Flamethrower ready to show off.

*Murkrow
16th June 2004, 02:13 PM
Sheik~ Could you please remember the location?^_^

Avoiding the still-glaring Heracross, you manage to edge round it, thankfully without it attacking you.
Hurrying on, you quickly leave the little group behind, when suddenly an enormous number of small, green Pokémon start dropping from the ceiling, landing on the floor....crawling on the walls.....dropping onto your head....
Hastily knocking them off, you see that you've managed to stumble into a mass gathering of Spinarak and that's not all; a movement in front catches your eye and you notice a Sycther skulking silently in the shadows behind them.

Linc~
Determined not to panic, you quickly send out your own Sharpedo....and its appearence almost instantly has the effect that you were hoping for; the other Sharpedo and the Carvanha seem delighted to see another member of their kind and happily begin to smile and thrash about excitedly.
Your Sharpedo nudges you gently, pushing you out from the centre of the group.

Matt~
Smiling, you give the Delibird the reassuring hug that it needs before turning and heading off deeper into the Forest.
After about ten minutes of solid walking, you catch a glimpse of something shimmering ahead; moving forwards carefully, you see a swarm of Volbeat swooping through a clearing; a Yanma is also with the swarm-it seems to be hypnotised by the swamrs movements and their light.

Wild Eevee~
Stepping as close as you dare to the stream, you curiously ask the Hitmontop where it's going; he hesitates, thinks, then shrugs, before replying;
'Don't know really...somewhere...what about you? Actually, hang on...'
Backing off slightly, he casts a wary eye over the Carvanha filled stream, before closing his eyes, rushing forward and clearing it in one leap.
Amazed that he managed to get across, you just stare at him in shock for a few seconds; he smiles and repeats his question.
'What about you?'

andyizcool~
Arcanine doesn't hesitate and lunges forward, managing to grab one of the Mightyena's front legs in its mouth, as it performs an unbreakable Crunch.
The Mightyena shrieks and tries to tear away, but Arcanine hangs on; changing tactics now, it decides to try out its Bite and latches onto one of Arcanines ears.
The two struggle for a bit-Arcanine has a better grip, but the Mightyena is gradually putting more and more pressure on its head as it pushes it down to the ground. But still, it's effectively a stale-mate.

Me~
I'm releasing Nightjade, my Sableye. He's never really fitted in, so...
*Waves goodbye to Nightjade*
I'd like to go to the Forest please.

Wolfsong
16th June 2004, 02:27 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

After releasing your sableye and waving good-bye, you turn around and take in your surroundings. There are trees all around you in this lush forest. YOu can hear pidgeys chirping. Movement out of the corner of your eye catches your attention. You watch as a seedot dashes for a hiding place as you hear squawks of glee. You look up in the air, and see a natu and a murkrow playing a game of aerial tag, and the natu is it. What will you do?

Sheik
16th June 2004, 02:43 PM
Sheik~ Could you please remember the location?^_^

Avoiding the still-glaring Heracross, you manage to edge round it, thankfully without it attacking you.
Hurrying on, you quickly leave the little group behind, when suddenly an enormous number of small, green Pokémon start dropping from the ceiling, landing on the floor....crawling on the walls.....dropping onto your head....
Hastily knocking them off, you see that you've managed to stumble into a mass gathering of Spinarak and that's not all; a movement in front catches your eye and you notice a Sycther skulking silently in the shadows behind them.

WEST CAVERNS (:))

:eek: Spinkerak! :eek: Run far far away...

Linc
16th June 2004, 05:44 PM
Linc~
Determined not to panic, you quickly send out your own Sharpedo....and its appearence almost instantly has the effect that you were hoping for; the other Sharpedo and the Carvanha seem delighted to see another member of their kind and happily begin to smile and thrash about excitedly.
Your Sharpedo nudges you gently, pushing you out from the centre of the group.

Lake

Ok, I'll swim out further to look for more Pokemon.

andyizcool
17th June 2004, 09:12 AM
andyizcool~
Arcanine doesn't hesitate and lunges forward, managing to grab one of the Mightyena's front legs in its mouth, as it performs an unbreakable Crunch.
The Mightyena shrieks and tries to tear away, but Arcanine hangs on; changing tactics now, it decides to try out its Bite and latches onto one of Arcanines ears.
The two struggle for a bit-Arcanine has a better grip, but the Mightyena is gradually putting more and more pressure on its head as it pushes it down to the ground. But still, it's effectively a stale-mate.
South Caverns

I guess Arcanine will have to show that Mightyena the power of a Flamethrower. That should get Mightyena away from Arcanine so he can use some long distance attacks. This will keep Arcanine at a safe distance while using Flamethrower.

*Murkrow
17th June 2004, 03:04 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

After releasing your sableye and waving good-bye, you turn around and take in your surroundings. There are trees all around you in this lush forest. YOu can hear pidgeys chirping. Movement out of the corner of your eye catches your attention. You watch as a seedot dashes for a hiding place as you hear squawks of glee. You look up in the air, and see a natu and a murkrow playing a game of aerial tag, and the natu is it. What will you do?

Forest

Aww, cute ^_^ But I think I'll leave them to their little game and continue on.

Sheik~
Screaming, you leg it through the Spinarak as fast as you can, trying desperately to get away, and in only a matter of minutes, all signs of the swarm are gone...thankfully.
Breathing hard to get your heart rate back to normal, you suddenly become aware of something watching you; a Houndour and a Cyndaquil are paused in the middle of a sparring match and are looking at you curiously.

Linc~
Swimming away from the school, you eagerly look around for more Pokémon; noticing a thrashing in the water to your left, you head over to see what Pokémon is causing it.
Turns out it's a rather hyper Wailmer, that's chasing after a scared looking Krabby that's trying to swim away as fast as it can. Hmm. Maybe the Wailmer's just trying to play? But Krabby doesn't seem too enthusiastic.

andyizcool~
Letting go, Arcanine instantly responds to your command with a burst of orange flame, which flicks across and up the Mightyena's leg.
Your plan was right; the sudden attack startles the Mightyena so that it lets go and backs off...but it can't escape as Arcanine keeps on lashing it with its Flamethrower.
Howling desperately, it suddenly darts to the side, briefly avoiding the flames, and starts screaming and yelling at the top of its voice.
A split second later, Arcanine's attack hits again....and it whimpers and collapses.

Sheik
17th June 2004, 03:22 PM
Forest
Sheik~
Screaming, you leg it through the Spinarak as fast as you can, trying desperately to get away, and in only a matter of minutes, all signs of the swarm are gone...thankfully.
Breathing hard to get your heart rate back to normal, you suddenly become aware of something watching you; a Houndour and a Cyndaquil are paused in the middle of a sparring match and are looking at you curiously.

West Caverns

Hmm.... I'll release Sable, my Milotic, and she'll use Water Sport. I'll release Mushu, my Bagon, and he'll use Hydro Pump on the Houndour. Next, I'll release Horus, my trapinch, and he'll use Earthquake on the Houndour. If that doesn't kill it, I don't know what will... Then, I'll turn to the Cyndaquil, and ask if it would like to join my team.

If it refuses, I'll release all Fire-types (Blackie, Houndour; Blazer, Torchic), to try and coax him to join. If he then refuses, Hydro Pump, and throw ball.

andyizcool
17th June 2004, 03:47 PM
andyizcool~
Letting go, Arcanine instantly responds to your command with a burst of orange flame, which flicks across and up the Mightyena's leg.
Your plan was right; the sudden attack startles the Mightyena so that it lets go and backs off...but it can't escape as Arcanine keeps on lashing it with its Flamethrower.
Howling desperately, it suddenly darts to the side, briefly avoiding the flames, and starts screaming and yelling at the top of its voice.
A split second later, Arcanine's attack hits again....and it whimpers and collapses.
South Caverns

That Mightyena wanted a fight so Arcanine will finish it off. I try to call off Arcanine but he just keeps shooting his Flamethrower. I guess he was raised in a rough area or something.

Wild Eevee
17th June 2004, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wild Eevee~
Stepping as close as you dare to the stream, you curiously ask the Hitmontop where it's going; he hesitates, thinks, then shrugs, before replying;
'Don't know really...somewhere...what about you? Actually, hang on...'
Backing off slightly, he casts a wary eye over the Carvanha filled stream, before closing his eyes, rushing forward and clearing it in one leap.
Amazed that he managed to get across, you just stare at him in shock for a few seconds; he smiles and repeats his question.
'What about you?'

East Cavern

I'll tell him about heading to source of the stream and finding someone to look after Poochyena.

*Murkrow
20th June 2004, 01:56 PM
Requoted just to make sure:)

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Forest

Aww, cute ^_^ But I think I'll leave them to their little game and continue on.

Sheik~
With your eye on the Cyndaquil, you quickly release three of your Pokémon and mutter your commands to them. Nodding, they all spin to face the Houndour; Sable starts off by dousing it with a spary of water, before Mushu focuses and before sending a jet of water directly into the Houndour, hitting it face on.
It howls and turns to flee, stumbling as Horus slams his feet into the ground, sending seismic waves hurtling towards it, but it regains its composure and vanished through the cave opening.
Triumphantly, you approach the Cyndaquil and ask it if it would like to join your team. It stares at you, stunned, before cowering away, squeaking that it'll do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt it.
What will you do now?

andyizcool~
Even though Mightyena is now lying, wheezing on its side, Arcanine doesn't stop and continues lashing it with his Flamethrower.
Slightly panicking now, you call out for your Pokémon to obey you, but he refuses to listen.
Suddenly, from the direction that Mightyena howled in, there's a sudden flurry of movement and an answering call booms from the shadows.
Arcanine pauses for a second and looks up, before glancing back at the Mightyena, now whimpering again, still collapsed on its side.

Wild Eevee~
Hitmontop smiles as you explain what it is you're doing, before glancing at Poochyena and rubbing his head. The little Pooch' seems to like this and happily snaps at the Hitmontop's hand before suddenly swaying and forcing itself to catch his balance.
The Hitmontop frowns and mutters to you that you should try and find the source soon, before brightening and asking if you'd be willing to have some extra company, obviously meaning himself.

andyizcool
20th June 2004, 02:03 PM
andyizcool~
Even though Mightyena is now lying, wheezing on its side, Arcanine doesn't stop and continues lashing it with his Flamethrower.
Slightly panicking now, you call out for your Pokémon to obey you, but he refuses to listen.
Suddenly, from the direction that Mightyena howled in, there's a sudden flurry of movement and an answering call booms from the shadows.
Arcanine pauses for a second and looks up, before glancing back at the Mightyena, now whimpering again, still collapsed on its side.
South Caverns

I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball before it's too late. Hopefully he should know he's done something bad and needs to stop. I'll have to use my other Pokemon, Haunter now. He can try to talk to the Mightyena to make it feel better and say we're really sorry for what happened.

Linc
20th June 2004, 06:06 PM
Linc~
Swimming away from the school, you eagerly look around for more Pokémon; noticing a thrashing in the water to your left, you head over to see what Pokémon is causing it.
Turns out it's a rather hyper Wailmer, that's chasing after a scared looking Krabby that's trying to swim away as fast as it can. Hmm. Maybe the Wailmer's just trying to play? But Krabby doesn't seem too enthusiastic.

Lake

I'll continue on.

Sheik
20th June 2004, 06:11 PM
Requoted just to make sure:)
Sheik~
With your eye on the Cyndaquil, you quickly release three of your Pokémon and mutter your commands to them. Nodding, they all spin to face the Houndour; Sable starts off by dousing it with a spary of water, before Mushu focuses and before sending a jet of water directly into the Houndour, hitting it face on.
It howls and turns to flee, stumbling as Horus slams his feet into the ground, sending seismic waves hurtling towards it, but it regains its composure and vanished through the cave opening.
Triumphantly, you approach the Cyndaquil and ask it if it would like to join your team. It stares at you, stunned, before cowering away, squeaking that it'll do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt it.
What will you do now?

West Caverns

I laugh at the Cyndaquil's retort, and toss a Pokeball at it.

Jay
20th June 2004, 08:29 PM
Please open a new version.

Wild Eevee
20th June 2004, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Hitmontop smiles as you explain what it is you're doing, before glancing at Poochyena and rubbing his head. The little Pooch' seems to like this and happily snaps at the Hitmontop's hand before suddenly swaying and forcing itself to catch his balance.
The Hitmontop frowns and mutters to you that you should try and find the source soon, before brightening and asking if you'd be willing to have some extra company, obviously meaning himself.

East Cavern

I'll tell him that I'm happy to have him come along.