PDA

View Full Version : {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9



Pages : [1] 2 3

Cheesey
25th February 2004, 01:18 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world?s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn?t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it?s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat?the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn?t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found?paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there?

--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Poké*Żn that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

--------------------


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don?t stay here after dark?

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there?

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref?s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the ?<? and ?>? with ?[? and ?]?.

--------------------
Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.

--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn?t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting poké*Żn. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

Here's a rule that we had before but disappeared, and we don't know why.

Every Monday Poké¬*Great and Ultra Balls will be given out. You can have one of each if you wish. Just post to say what you wish to take. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.


--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battle Arena (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23163)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23867)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owner(s)- pokemasterfrank

Workers- Wolfsong, Sneasel(h)Obsessive, aragornbird.

The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees:
Link 10, pokemasterfrank, Aipom Of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird and Sneasel(h)Obsessive.

Cheesey
25th February 2004, 02:41 PM
Plague » Ignoring the little lovebirds and the Absol who is looking increasingly queasy, you wander on through to the next room, brushing past the side of the doorway as you do so. You can't see very much in here, so you venture into the center of the room and get quite a shock when you step into a puddle! Then you hear splashing sounds, and as you focus your eyes, you can see a Starmie in a small body of water in front of you. Her crystalline gem is gleaming several different colours in the dim light. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18 » Swiftly snatching up the Wynaut in one arm, Cinder fires a ball of smokeyness (o_O) and you run away from the Smoochum. They can't see a thing and cough weakly as you make your escape. Stumbling to a halt in the next room, Wynaut gasps in your comforting arms as the three of you see an amzing sight - There's a Houndoom peacefully snoozing right in front of you. His dark fur is rippling in the faint breeze from a hole in the wall, making him look distinctly evil. What would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Going up to the two pokemon bravely in defense of the Heracross, you tell them to stop it and they burst out into fits of giggles. It seems they can't take you seriously, and completely block out what you just said. Then they go over to the poor Heracross and torture him even more... What would you like to do now?

Green Lanturn » Attempting to get the mysterious crescent shaped pokemon to chat, it refuses to talk and just stares at you blankly. Venomoth shifts about rather uncomfortably - He doesn't seem to feel very happy around Lunatone. There seems to be some sort of... well... aura about Lunatone that Venomoth doesn't like. Particles of dust blow off of his wings, and it makes Lunatone sneeze like a foghorn! What would you like to do?

I'll update soggy, Airen, and Kyle later, unless another worker wants to catch that for me.

classy_cat18
25th February 2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


classy_cat18 » Swiftly snatching up the Wynaut in one arm, Cinder fires a ball of smokeyness (o_O) and you run away from the Smoochum. They can't see a thing and cough weakly as you make your escape. Stumbling to a halt in the next room, Wynaut gasps in your comforting arms as the three of you see an amzing sight - There's a Houndoom peacefully snoozing right in front of you. His dark fur is rippling in the faint breeze from a hole in the wall, making him look distinctly evil. What would you like to do?


South Caverns

I think we'll leave the nice Houndoom alone and move on.

EDIT: I'm sorry about forgetting this, but I would like to keep Cinder.

aragornbird
25th February 2004, 06:28 PM
My first update! :D

classy_cat18 - You cautiously walk away from the sinister looking Houndoom, tiptoeing silently past his slumbering form. Your Cyndaquil follows behind and you encounter a narrow passageway leading to a smaller chamber of the caverns. The area is dark and you can hardly see a thing as you amble along in the darkness. Suddenly, you step on something soft and nearly trip. Cinder flashes his flames to shed some light and you see that you've stepped on a Gulpin, who is looking pretty upset. Something else is lurking in the darkness. Cinders turns his flames upwards and you discover a Scyther hovering nearby.
What will you do?

Green Lanturn
25th February 2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Green Lanturn » Attempting to get the mysterious crescent shaped pokemon to chat, it refuses to talk and just stares at you blankly. Venomoth shifts about rather uncomfortably - He doesn't seem to feel very happy around Lunatone. There seems to be some sort of... well... aura about Lunatone that Venomoth doesn't like. Particles of dust blow off of his wings, and it makes Lunatone sneeze like a foghorn! What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Ack! Ill withdraw Venomoth and apologize to the lunatone. Then ill continue my effort to chat and come around with an ultra ball, trying to ask the lunatone if it wants to come along, but notr actually saying it,lol.

~GL

Oh, and be4 i forget, congrats to aragornbird and sneasal(h)obsessive

classy_cat18
25th February 2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

classy_cat18 - You cautiously walk away from the sinister looking Houndoom, tiptoeing silently past his slumbering form. Your Cyndaquil follows behind and you encounter a narrow passageway leading to a smaller chamber of the caverns. The area is dark and you can hardly see a thing as you amble along in the darkness. Suddenly, you step on something soft and nearly trip. Cinder flashes his flames to shed some light and you see that you've stepped on a Gulpin, who is looking pretty upset. Something else is lurking in the darkness. Cinders turns his flames upwards and you discover a Scyther hovering nearby.
What will you do?

Apologize to the Gulpin, let out Beacon, and tell her to use Thunderbolt on the Scyther.

Wild Eevee
25th February 2004, 11:51 PM
Going up to the two pokemon bravely in defense of the Heracross, you tell them to stop it and they burst out into fits of giggles. It seems they can't take you seriously, and completely block out what you just said. Then they go over to the poor Heracross and torture him even more... What would you like to do now?

East cavern

I'll have Machop step in and fight if he has to.

*Murkrow
26th February 2004, 02:11 PM
Soggy~ Hurridly getting out of the way of the Poliwrath, you continue on your way.
As you walk along, you suddenly realise that the Lake seems to be getting quieter and quieter. Slightly unnerved by this, you begin to speed up, when suddenly you hear a terrified screaming coming from just behind a nearby cluster of rocks.
You dash over and see a Mudkip and a Squirtle desperately scrambling up the smooth sides, trying to escape the tentacles of an angry Octillery. It aims again- and manages to grab one of Squirtles legs.
What are you going to do?

Airen~ You gently pat the Cyndaquil on the head and tell her that it's ok, and you understand. She smiles and jumps onto your shoulder, then leaps off and runs over to Wobbuffet.
Smiling, you continue on and upon entering the next cavern, come across a strange sight. An Absol is standing in the center of the cave, pawing at its head-it's trying to reach a Spoink thats managed to get its tail trapped round its horn. It doesn't seem angry, just slightly annoyed.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince~ Leaving all of the Pokémon alone, you press on into the dark caves.
Gradually, the darkness begins to lift and you see a Ponyta standing outside a small crack in the wall, looking inside.
You walk over and take a look yourself and see a Meditite crouching in the middle of the room. It's humming quietly to itself..or is it? A slight movement comes from the celing and a couple of Unown suddenly drop down and begin to circle it. It looks like there's some form of communication going on.
What are you going to do?

Green Lanturn~ Thanks :)
You quickly return Venomoth and stammer out your apology to Lunatone. To your relief, it seems to accept it, and doesn't seem to mind you as you continue talking to it. It actually seems to be enjoying your company.
Eagerly, you bring the conversation round to how nice a captured Pokémons life is..when it suddenly turns to face you and says 'You do realise I'm pyschic don't you? I know exactly what your hoping will happen.'
Ah. What are you going to do now?

Classy_cat18~ Remember the location please.
Um, Beacon's an adopted Pokémon, so it can't be used here.

You apologise to the Gulpin, who stares at you blankly before slithering away.
Turning your attention to Scyther, you try to use a Pokémon-but find you can't. Meanwhile, Scyther seems to have noticed what's going on, and quickly swoops into the air...then dives straight at your face. Luckily, you manage to duck in time.
As it swoops round for another attack, Cinders runs in front of you and starts yelling at it to stop.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~ You tell Geodude and Mankey that if they don't stop then they'll have to face Machop. They both stare at you for a second...then smirk and turn away. They seem to be taking this whole thing as some sort of joke.
Angrily, you tell Machop to attack, and it dives forward, crashes into Mankey and begins pounding it with its hands. Unfortunately, Geodude doesn't like seeing its companion being hurt, and shoves Machop away.
However, it is giving Heracross enough time to edge slowly away from the battle.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
26th February 2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince~ Leaving all of the Pokémon alone, you press on into the dark caves.
Gradually, the darkness begins to lift and you see a Ponyta standing outside a small crack in the wall, looking inside.
You walk over and take a look yourself and see a Meditite crouching in the middle of the room. It's humming quietly to itself..or is it? A slight movement comes from the celing and a couple of Unown suddenly drop down and begin to circle it. It looks like there's some form of communication going on.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

'huge sigh'

I'll go on again...

classy_cat18
26th February 2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Classy_cat18~ Remember the location please.
Um, Beacon's an adopted Pokémon, so it can't be used here.

You apologise to the Gulpin, who stares at you blankly before slithering away.
Turning your attention to Scyther, you try to use a Pokémon-but find you can't. Meanwhile, Scyther seems to have noticed what's going on, and quickly swoops into the air...then dives straight at your face. Luckily, you manage to duck in time.
As it swoops round for another attack, Cinders runs in front of you and starts yelling at it to stop.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Sorry and double sorry! "Cinder, use Tackle attack!"

Sanitation Center
26th February 2004, 03:43 PM
AB can I just suggest you tone the grammar down. It's more annoying to read something that not even an English professor can understand than something a 5 year old can understand.

Green Lanturn
26th February 2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Sneasal(h)Obsessive
Green Lanturn~ Thanks
You quickly return Venomoth and stammer out your apology to Lunatone. To your relief, it seems to accept it, and doesn't seem to mind you as you continue talking to it. It actually seems to be enjoying your company.
Eagerly, you bring the conversation round to how nice a captured Pokémons life is..when it suddenly turns to face you and says 'You do realise I'm pyschic don't you? I know exactly what your hoping will happen.'
Ah. What are you going to do now?

South Caverns

Double Ack! Ill apologize to the Lunatone for trying to lead it on, and then ill offer it the ultra ball.

~GL

aragornbird
26th February 2004, 07:35 PM
Haunted Toilet - Sorry, it’s just the way I write. If you want me to be less verbose and more laconic, I can do that. ;)

classy_cat18 – You quickly tell your Cyndaquil to Tackle the Scyther. The fire mouse nods and dashes at his opponent, slamming hard into the bug Pokemon’s chest. The Scyther is angry now and growls in rage. With a burst of speed, it rushes at Cinder with a Quick Attack. Cinder is knocked into the air and lands back on the ground with a thud.
What will you do next?

Green Lanturn – You apologize to the Lunatone, who doesn’t reply. Then you grab your Ultra Ball and hold it out in front of the floating rock. The Lunatone looks at it for a while, still keeping silent. Finally, it nods and says, “I will come. I can tell you are a good trainer and would provide a good life for me.” Feeling pleased, you watch as the Lunatone taps on the Ultra Ball and is suddenly sucked in by a red light.
Congrats, you caught a Lunatone!

Lv. 13 Lunatone (Genderless)

What will you do next?

classy_cat18
26th February 2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

classy_cat18 – You quickly tell your Cyndaquil to Tackle the Scyther. The fire mouse nods and dashes at his opponent, slamming hard into the bug Pokemon’s chest. The Scyther is angry now and growls in rage. With a burst of speed, it rushes at Cinder with a Quick Attack. Cinder is knocked into the air and lands back on the ground with a thud.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

*gulps* Apologize to the Scyther and move on.

Cheesey
27th February 2004, 01:23 PM
Thanks for updating those three that I didn't do, Hannah. ^^;;

classy_cat18 » Apologising to the Scyther, you slowly tiptoe over to Cinder and pick him up. The powerful bug pokemon is seething with fury, and slashes the air before retreating back into the shadows. Cradling your injured Cyndaquil in your arms, you walk into the next room cautiously, making sure you're prepared for any dangers that might arise. Suddenly a Houndour brushes past your ankle, making you jump in surprise. It seems that being tense makes things harder. The dark little dog goes over to the far wall and lies down, ready for a little nap. Then, a Ralts catches your eye from the center of the room. He starts to use his psychic powers, and gets enclosed in a blue shield. What do you want to do?



Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

Not wanting to bother the training pokemon, you continue on. As you continue through the caverns. At first it is quiet, but not long after, you can hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see the makuhita that you had just left. Turns out that he just finished training and decided to follow you to curb his curosity. You shrug and continue on, coming across a Bagon cowering in fear as a heracross and mankey converging on him. What will you do?

East Caverns

I have no problem with Makuhita tagging along after me. Now... I'll send out Xero (Glalie, M, Lv 16) to fire a couple of Ice Beams at the Heracross and Mankey to scare them off and see if Bagon's okay. If that doesn't work, I'll send out Ragnarok (Camerupt, M, Lv 22) to fight a tag team battle along with Xero against the two... Then, I'll see if Bagon's okay afterwards.

Pichu
27th February 2004, 01:32 PM
I am going to restart... xP ...

I forgot what CCCC pokémon I had. xD


If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

Going to the forest...

I'll get 3 fast balls and 1 heavy and 1 lure ball. xD

btw, I like to know if I have to use the master ball first? cuz I forgotten... xP

Knight of Time
27th February 2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince~ Leaving all of the Pokémon alone, you press on into the dark caves.
Gradually, the darkness begins to lift and you see a Ponyta standing outside a small crack in the wall, looking inside.
You walk over and take a look yourself and see a Meditite crouching in the middle of the room. It's humming quietly to itself..or is it? A slight movement comes from the celing and a couple of Unown suddenly drop down and begin to circle it. It looks like there's some form of communication going on.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
South Caverns

'huge sigh'

I'll go on again...

I never thought this event would happen outside of a different AC/CC topic, but I have been skipped... x_x

classy_cat18
27th February 2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


classy_cat18 » Apologising to the Scyther, you slowly tiptoe over to Cinder and pick him up. The powerful bug pokemon is seething with fury, and slashes the air before retreating back into the shadows. Cradling your injured Cyndaquil in your arms, you walk into the next room cautiously, making sure you're prepared for any dangers that might arise. Suddenly a Houndour brushes past your ankle, making you jump in surprise. It seems that being tense makes things harder. The dark little dog goes over to the far wall and lies down, ready for a little nap. Then, a Ralts catches your eye from the center of the room. He starts to use his psychic powers, and gets enclosed in a blue shield. What do you want to do?



South Caverns

I'll walk to the Ralts and say hi.

aragornbird
27th February 2004, 05:19 PM
WHOOPS! I was supposed to do Kyle’s update, sorry, I’ll remedy this situation immediately!

Kyle – Sighing with disinterest, you walk away from the psychic Pokemon and continue deeper into the South Caverns. As you trudge on, the area becomes filled with a mysterious white smoke. It is coming from one corner of the room. You look to the left to see a Torkoal releasing a massive amount of smoke into the air. The smoke covers the whole area like thick fog and slightly obscures your vision. Just then, a bluish glow catches your attention and you turn your head to discover a Hypno in the distance. It seems to be practicing its psychic powers.
What will you do next?

And for the rest…

Cheesey – You hurtle a PokeBall into the air and out pops your Glailie. Xero fires a double dose of Ice Beams, sending the first one colliding into the Mankey. The furry primate shrieks at finding his tail frozen and instantly runs off. Next Xero launches the icy beam at Heracross, making it stumble backwards. But the bug Pokemon does not flee. Instead, it flies at the Glailie and gives him a powerful Horn Attack, scratching his icy skin. You then release your Camerupt out to help out. The Heracross is definitely not happy with battling a fire type and flies away disappointedly. You rush towards the Bagon to see if it’s okay. The little dragon cowers in fright and you see that its body is marked with a few bruises.
What will you do next?

Cyndaquil – If you do not have any captured Pokemon, you get a Master Ball to catch one. Since you are starting all over again, you get 1 Master Ball along with your other balls.

You secure your PokeBalls to your belt and march forward towards the Forest. Once you enter, you find yourself surrounded by lush green foliage. Though it is warm and sunny, the dense leaves of the trees provide a comfortable shade from the sunlight. There seems to be a narrow dirt path on the ground and you follow it while keeping your eyes out for any Pokemon. As you walk forward, you notice a pair of Shroomish scuttling across the ground among the dead leaves. But something else catches your attention – the sounds of chopping and slashing coming from nearby. You turn around and brush away some branches to see what is happening. In a small clearing of the forest, a Scyther and a Pinsir are in the midst of a battle.
What will you do next?

classy_cat18 – Ignoring the sleeping Houndour for a while, you approach the Ralts. He seems deep in concentration, trying to keep up his glowing blue shield. You give it a big “Hello!” and the shield instantly vanishes as the Ralts looks around in confusion. As soon as he spots you, he gives a small yelp of fright.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee
27th February 2004, 09:28 PM
You tell Geodude and Mankey that if they don't stop then they'll have to face Machop. They both stare at you for a second...then smirk and turn away. They seem to be taking this whole thing as some sort of joke.Angrily, you tell Machop to attack, and it dives forward, crashes into Mankey and begins pounding it with its hands. Unfortunately, Geodude doesn't like seeing its companion being hurt, and shoves Machop away. However, it is giving Heracross enough time to edge slowly away from the battle.
What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll have Machop keep fighting so Heracross and slip away.

classy_cat18
28th February 2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird
classy_cat18 – Ignoring the sleeping Houndour for a while, you approach the Ralts. He seems deep in concentration, trying to keep up his glowing blue shield. You give it a big “Hello!” and the shield instantly vanishes as the Ralts looks around in confusion. As soon as he spots you, he gives a small yelp of fright.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll let Cinder talk to the Ralts. Tell him that I'm not a scary person.

Knight of Time
28th February 2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
WHOOPS! I was supposed to do Kyle’s update, sorry, I’ll remedy this situation immediately!

Kyle – Sighing with disinterest, you walk away from the psychic Pokemon and continue deeper into the South Caverns. As you trudge on, the area becomes filled with a mysterious white smoke. It is coming from one corner of the room. You look to the left to see a Torkoal releasing a massive amount of smoke into the air. The smoke covers the whole area like thick fog and slightly obscures your vision. Just then, a bluish glow catches your attention and you turn your head to discover a Hypno in the distance. It seems to be practicing its psychic powers.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll keep going on.

soggy_cardboard
28th February 2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Sneasal(h)Obsessive
Soggy~ Hurridly getting out of the way of the Poliwrath, you continue on your way.
As you walk along, you suddenly realise that the Lake seems to be getting quieter and quieter. Slightly unnerved by this, you begin to speed up, when suddenly you hear a terrified screaming coming from just behind a nearby cluster of rocks.
You dash over and see a Mudkip and a Squirtle desperately scrambling up the smooth sides, trying to escape the tentacles of an angry Octillery. It aims again- and manages to grab one of Squirtles legs.
What are you going to do?
I'll send Tangela out, and use its vines to grab onto the Squirtle, and then use Sleep Powder on the Octillery.

>Lake<

Cheesey
29th February 2004, 06:49 AM
Wild Eevee » Machop is losing the battle by a fair shot, but Heracross has managed to get away and he can now be free of the Mankey and Geodude! Machop continues to battle so that the bug has more time to get away - After about 5 minutes he forfeits from the fight. His arm is rather sore after being tackled by both his opponents, but he's glad he's let the Heracross go free. The Mankey and Geodude walk away, and a Meditite runs over to you, excited about the epic battle. What do you want to do?

classy_cat18 » Cinder tiptoes over to Ralts and looks him in the eye. The psychic pokemon looks back, shivering in both fear and coldness. Then when Cinder attempts to strike up a conversation, Ralts immediately uses Confusion to lift Cinder up into the air! The weak psionic energy isn't enough to keep him up there for long, but it's enough to plonk him back in your arms. Then, Ralts turns back round and erects his glowing blue shield again, not really wanting to be disturbed. What would you like to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Ignoring the psychic pokeon, you wander past it quietly. It's so focused on what it's doing, it doesn't seem to notice! You come to a creaky stone doorway, and press it open. As it swings on its ancient hinges, you come to a room like no other you've seen so far. There are ancient carvings on the wall, and in the middle there's a small, glowing shield. You can't see through it that well because of the psychic energy being pumped through it, but you can make out that it is in fact a Kirlia. Looking down at the ground you think it's communicating with some other sort of pokemon... Maybe there's another pokemon in the caverns that's doing the same thing?

soggy_cardboard » Tangela shoots out a cluster of vines at the petrified Squirtle, who screams even more! Tugging at the watery turtle, Octillery tugs back stubbornly. The Squirtle whines and squeals, until Tangela unleashes a burst of sparkly powder. It drifts through the air and lies on the two water pokemon, sending them both to dreamland. Octillery drifts back down into the water, but Tangela still however has his vines on Squirtle, and lifts him onto the grass beside your foot. What would you like to do?


Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey – You hurtle a PokeBall into the air and out pops your Glailie. Xero fires a double dose of Ice Beams, sending the first one colliding into the Mankey. The furry primate shrieks at finding his tail frozen and instantly runs off. Next Xero launches the icy beam at Heracross, making it stumble backwards. But the bug Pokemon does not flee. Instead, it flies at the Glailie and gives him a powerful Horn Attack, scratching his icy skin. You then release your Camerupt out to help out. The Heracross is definitely not happy with battling a fire type and flies away disappointedly. You rush towards the Bagon to see if it’s okay. The little dragon cowers in fright and you see that its body is marked with a few bruises.
What will you do next?

East Caverns

I'll see if it'd like to come along with me (I'm not capturing it, just seeing if it'd like to tag along) until it feels any better. If it doesn't, I'll send out Azure (Vaporeon, F, Lv 9) to use Wish on him, and then continue on.

aragornbird
29th February 2004, 08:05 AM
Cheesey - You ask the Bagon if it would like the follow you. The tired Bagon remains silent for a while, but finally tries to get up on its legs. He staggers for a bit, but suddenly collapses back down, groaning in pain. Saddened by the sight, you release your Vaporeon out to its aid. Azure glows bright blue and a forms twinkling star-shaped orb in the air. The orb descends upon the Bagon and covers it in a blue light. After the Wish fades, you see that most of the Bagon's wounds have healed and it is feeling refreshed again. It happily follows you as you continue around the East Caverns. As you round a corner, you begin to approach a dead-end. But on the rocky wall in front of you is a Sableye staring back at you with it's gleaming diamond eyes.
What will you do next?

NOTE: I won't be able to do much updating until Tuesday, as I've got a couple of big projects to tackle. I'll still check back though.

Moonlight Espeon
29th February 2004, 02:49 PM
I have decided to return at long last after I failed to emerge victorious on the workers competition


Originally posted by Nala98

Aquatic Fury

As you look around the river, the current continues to flow down stream. A curious quagsire emerges underneath you, causing you to fall backwards into the water. Spheal giggles as she waits for you to get up. The quagsire apologizes, as a totodile floats past on its back smiling. What will you do?

I'll jump out of the water and pat the Quagsire on the back. Even though it scared me I did need that.
I will then ask Quagsire if it can help me on my search for the Spheal's mother (if any of you remember that XD). I will ask it to go out and swim forward, trying to locate Lapras. Once it does, I will ask it to help it locate the Walrein.

classy_cat18
29th February 2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


classy_cat18 » Cinder tiptoes over to Ralts and looks him in the eye. The psychic pokemon looks back, shivering in both fear and coldness. Then when Cinder attempts to strike up a conversation, Ralts immediately uses Confusion to lift Cinder up into the air! The weak psionic energy isn't enough to keep him up there for long, but it's enough to plonk him back in your arms. Then, Ralts turns back round and erects his glowing blue shield again, not really wanting to be disturbed. What would you like to do?


South Caverns

I'll leave the Ralts alone and move on.

Knight of Time
29th February 2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Ignoring the psychic pokeon, you wander past it quietly. It's so focused on what it's doing, it doesn't seem to notice! You come to a creaky stone doorway, and press it open. As it swings on its ancient hinges, you come to a room like no other you've seen so far. There are ancient carvings on the wall, and in the middle there's a small, glowing shield. You can't see through it that well because of the psychic energy being pumped through it, but you can make out that it is in fact a Kirlia. Looking down at the ground you think it's communicating with some other sort of pokemon... Maybe there's another pokemon in the caverns that's doing the same thing?

South Caverns

o_O I'll look around the room...

Wild Eevee
29th February 2004, 09:39 PM
Machop is losing the battle by a fair shot, but Heracross has managed to get away and he can now be free of the Mankey and Geodude! Machop continues to battle so that the bug has more time to get away - After about 5 minutes he forfeits from the fight. His arm is rather sore after being tackled by both his opponents, but he's glad he's let the Heracross go free. The Mankey and Geodude walk away, and a Meditite runs over to you, excited about the epic battle. What do you want to do?

East cavern

I'll let Machop tell him or her about it .

soggy_cardboard
29th February 2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard » Tangela shoots out a cluster of vines at the petrified Squirtle, who screams even more! Tugging at the watery turtle, Octillery tugs back stubbornly. The Squirtle whines and squeals, until Tangela unleashes a burst of sparkly powder. It drifts through the air and lies on the two water pokemon, sending them both to dreamland. Octillery drifts back down into the water, but Tangela still however has his vines on Squirtle, and lifts him onto the grass beside your foot. What would you like to do?
:) I'll use my Lure Ball on tha Squirtle :)

>Lake<
And where do i post to disown a pokemon?

*Murkrow
1st March 2004, 12:15 PM
Aquatic Fury~ Remember the location please.

You scramble out of the water and pat the eager Quagsire- who promptly yells out in delight and goes to headbutt you again, but stops in its tracks when the Totodile shoots a Water Gun at him. It then dives down, leaving Quagsire soaked and confused, which Spheal seems to find even funnier.
You shake your head and ask the Quagsire if he will help you find Lapras and then Spheals' mother; he thinks for a second, then smiles and nods, before diving into the water.
You sit down, expecting there to be a long wait, when his head suddenly pops out of the water, and he’s smiling. Next second, Lapras’ head emerges from the water-she’s smiling too, and indicates that you should climb on her back.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
You decide to leave the Ralts alone and press on further into the caverns. As you walk, you suddenly hear pounding hooves; and as you turn a corner, you see who’s causing it. A Girafarig is galloping in circles, seemingly terrified about something, but from what you can’t tell.
You edge forward slowly, trying to make out what’s causing its fright, when Cinders gasps and points at the Girafarigs back. You look over….just as a Sableye materialises, holding onto Girafarigs neck. It’s not acting like it wants to hurt it, just that it seems to enjoy scaring it.
As you wonder if you should intervene or not, another Sableye in materialises front of you-it seems to figure that you’re about to spoil its companions fun.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You gaze quickly around the cavern, wondering what’s going on.
You don’t see anything unusual…when suddenly you feel a force crash into you, knocking you back. You look up..and duck just in time as a burst of flame bursts over your head.
Startled, you swing round and see a Combusken standing in an opening to another part of the caves. It’s acting very aggressively, but even as you begin to back away, you realise it’s not you it’s looking at; it’s facing the Kirlia who seems to have broken off it’s communication and is now standing and facing it calmly. It must have been the one who knocked you aside origionally. But now it looks like you’re going to be stuck in the middle of a fight, whether you like it or not.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Gasping, Machop turns and begins to explain to the Meditite just what was going on; she gasps in amazmenet, then turns and stares at you. She can’t seem to believe what she’s just heard.
Machop looks at you in confusion-he didn’t think it was such a great battle.
Suddenly, you hear an angry roar behind you- you look up and see Geodude and Mankey stick their heads back into the room, smirk…then jump back as an angry Breloom runs in. Looks like they decided to get one of their friends to help them out.
Meditite gasps, but then runs over to where she was origionally standing and yells at you to follow her.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~ If you want to release a Pokémon, just post here and it’ll be gone.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity, you hurl a Lure Ball at the Squirtle. It opens and drags the Pokémon inside, then begins to shake worringly.
Nervously, you watch as the shaking intensifies..then dies away and stops.

Congratulations!
You caught a Squirtle(M L10)

Ecstatic over your new capture, you grab the ball up, when you notice the Mudkip running over. It looks at you, then looks at the ball that now contains it’s friend. It seems rather lost for words.
What are you going to do?

Me~
I never thought I’d do this, but I’m going to release my Sneasel pair, Li and Ralex.
*Waves goodbye as they return to the wild where they belong*
And with those two gone, it means I have got left;
L20 Shelgon
L17 Houndoom
L8 Bagon
L9 Sableye
L13 Sneasel
L15 Sneasel
L9 Umbreon
L11 Poochyena
L5 Sneasel
L5 Absol
L11 Chikorita
L17 Donphan
L10 Cyndaquil

Now I’d like to go to the Forest please.

classy_cat18
1st March 2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

classy_cat18~
You decide to leave the Ralts alone and press on further into the caverns. As you walk, you suddenly hear pounding hooves; and as you turn a corner, you see who’s causing it. A Girafarig is galloping in circles, seemingly terrified about something, but from what you can’t tell.
You edge forward slowly, trying to make out what’s causing its fright, when Cinders gasps and points at the Girafarigs back. You look over….just as a Sableye materialises, holding onto Girafarigs neck. It’s not acting like it wants to hurt it, just that it seems to enjoy scaring it.
As you wonder if you should intervene or not, another Sableye in materialises front of you-it seems to figure that you’re about to spoil its companions fun.
What are you going to do?



South Caverns

I'm gonna tell 'em to knock it off!

Knight of Time
1st March 2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You gaze quickly around the cavern, wondering what’s going on.
You don’t see anything unusual…when suddenly you feel a force crash into you, knocking you back. You look up..and duck just in time as a burst of flame bursts over your head.
Startled, you swing round and see a Combusken standing in an opening to another part of the caves. It’s acting very aggressively, but even as you begin to back away, you realise it’s not you it’s looking at; it’s facing the Kirlia who seems to have broken off it’s communication and is now standing and facing it calmly. It must have been the one who knocked you aside origionally. But now it looks like you’re going to be stuck in the middle of a fight, whether you like it or not.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Well, I hate to do this a second time, but I am going to send out Mystic (my male Abra) and ask him to Teleport me to a different room in the South Caverns.

soggy_cardboard
1st March 2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~ If you want to release a Pokémon, just post here and it’ll be gone.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity, you hurl a Lure Ball at the Squirtle. It opens and drags the Pokémon inside, then begins to shake worringly.
Nervously, you watch as the shaking intensifies..then dies away and stops.

Congratulations!
You caught a Squirtle(M L10)

Ecstatic over your new capture, you grab the ball up, when you notice the Mudkip running over. It looks at you, then looks at the ball that now contains it’s friend. It seems rather lost for words.
What are you going to do?
YAY!
*gives squirtle some shades* 8)
I'll let out Squirtle to say goodbye to his friend, and release my Togetic :( and say that he can go off and be Mudkip's new friend :)

How much does it cost in fees to disown a pokemon?
i cant find it anywhere xD



>Meadow<

Pichu
1st March 2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Cyndaquil – If you do not have any captured Pokemon, you get a Master Ball to catch one. Since you are starting all over again, you get 1 Master Ball along with your other balls.

You secure your PokeBalls to your belt and march forward towards the Forest. Once you enter, you find yourself surrounded by lush green foliage. Though it is warm and sunny, the dense leaves of the trees provide a comfortable shade from the sunlight. There seems to be a narrow dirt path on the ground and you follow it while keeping your eyes out for any Pokemon. As you walk forward, you notice a pair of Shroomish scuttling across the ground among the dead leaves. But something else catches your attention – the sounds of chopping and slashing coming from nearby. You turn around and brush away some branches to see what is happening. In a small clearing of the forest, a Scyther and a Pinsir are in the midst of a battle.
What will you do next?


Forest I believe ...

I'll have my hair standing up, turn purple, freak out like Misty, and run away like a thunderbolt. xD

Green Lanturn
1st March 2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Aragornbird

Green Lanturn – You apologize to the Lunatone, who doesn’t reply. Then you grab your Ultra Ball and hold it out in front of the floating rock. The Lunatone looks at it for a while, still keeping silent. Finally, it nods and says, “I will come. I can tell you are a good trainer and would provide a good life for me.” Feeling pleased, you watch as the Lunatone taps on the Ultra Ball and is suddenly sucked in by a red light.
Congrats, you caught a Lunatone!

Lv. 13 Lunatone (Genderless)

What will you do next?

Great. Ill move on to the meadow, keeping Lunatone out of its pokeball beside me.

~GL

aragornbird
2nd March 2004, 04:47 PM
YAY! I’m back!

Hannah –
With a great feeling of sadness, you release your two Sneasels. Li and Ralex wave goodbye to you before they dart off into the wilderness.

With two less Pokemon in your collection, you decide to head into the Forest to encounter some more. The area is sunny, although the large masses of trees and bushes provide plenty of shade. You scan the area and spot a Treecko pressed against the trunk of a tree. Down below, a bundle of leaves shake and you discover an Oddish with its face buried in the ground. They seem to be scared of something… Suddenly, a shadow passes overhead and you realize what they’re hiding from - a large Skarmory is swooping overhead!
What will you do next?


classy_cat18 – You yell, “Hey, knock it off!” at the two Sableyes, but they refuse to listen. The one standing in front of you merely points and laughs. Suddenly, both Sableyes’s eyes start to glow black as they fire a pair of Night Shades at you and your Cyndaquil. One crackling beam narrowly misses Cinders, but the other one knocks you onto your back. You stagger back up and brush the dust off your clothes, thoroughly annoyed with these two mischievous Pokemon.
What will you do next?

Kyle – Not taking any chances, you release your Abra and tell it to quickly use Teleport. The Abra grasps your hand and you both flash briefly before vanishing into thin air. In a split second, you end up in another part of the South Caverns. Trickling water alerts you to an underground spring nearby, although you cannot see it yet. But your sudden appearance startles a Charmander, who backs away slowly. Your presence attracts the attention of two other Pokemon, a curious Mr. Mime and a Xatu perched upon a ledge. The Mr. Mime approaches you and shakes your hand.
What will you do next>

Soggy – I think releasing a captee is free.
You send out your newly captured Squirtle and hand him a pair of sparkling sunglasses. The turtle gladly accepts them and strikes a fancy pose to show off. Then he approaches his Mudkip friend and waves goodbye. Not wanting the Mudkip to feel lonely, you release your Togetic and tell it to keep the Mudkip company. The Mudkip rejoices at having a cheerful new friend and they both hug and wave goodbye at you.
What will you do next?

Cyndaquil – You scream loudly and your eyes bug out (no pun intended!) as you run from the two fighting bug Pokemon. The Shroomishes on the ground make way as you rush past them. You run so fast that you trip on a falling log and crash into the dead leaves and grass on the ground. XD
Above you, two Taillows in the trees burst out in laughter.
What will you do next?

Green Lanturn – Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Lunatone, who floats in midair beside you. You then head off into the direction of the meadow. The sky is blue and a warm breeze blows past as you entire this wide pasture of grass. You notice a slight rustling in the tall grass, and discover a Pichu and an Eevee jumping out as they laugh and play. Just then, another levitating Pokemon floats towards your own Lunatone. It is a curious Porygon, with a skin of green to match the grass.
What will you do next?

classy_cat18
2nd March 2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
classy_cat18 – You yell, “Hey, knock it off!” at the two Sableyes, but they refuse to listen. The one standing in front of you merely points and laughs. Suddenly, both Sableyes’s eyes start to glow black as they fire a pair of Night Shades at you and your Cyndaquil. One crackling beam narrowly misses Cinders, but the other one knocks you onto your back. You stagger back up and brush the dust off your clothes, thoroughly annoyed with these two mischievous Pokemon.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

Hey, they're creatures of the night. Sunny Day might chase them off.

Green Lanturn
2nd March 2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Green Lanturn – Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Lunatone, who floats in midair beside you. You then head off into the direction of the meadow. The sky is blue and a warm breeze blows past as you entire this wide pasture of grass. You notice a slight rustling in the tall grass, and discover a Pichu and an Eevee jumping out as they laugh and play. Just then, another levitating Pokemon floats towards your own Lunatone. It is a curious Porygon, with a skin of green to match the grass.
What will you do next? [/B]

Meadow

Ill greet the porygon and then move on, hoping the porygon's attraction to lunatone ceases, unless lunatone likes it, then in that case, it'll tell me,lol.

~GL

Knight of Time
2nd March 2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Kyle – Not taking any chances, you release your Abra and tell it to quickly use Teleport. The Abra grasps your hand and you both flash briefly before vanishing into thin air. In a split second, you end up in another part of the South Caverns. Trickling water alerts you to an underground spring nearby, although you cannot see it yet. But your sudden appearance startles a Charmander, who backs away slowly. Your presence attracts the attention of two other Pokemon, a curious Mr. Mime and a Xatu perched upon a ledge. The Mr. Mime approaches you and shakes your hand.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll say hello to the Mr. Mime before I keep going.

Plague
2nd March 2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Plague » Ignoring the little lovebirds and the Absol who is looking increasingly queasy, you wander on through to the next room, brushing past the side of the doorway as you do so. You can't see very much in here, so you venture into the center of the room and get quite a shock when you step into a puddle! Then you hear splashing sounds, and as you focus your eyes, you can see a Starmie in a small body of water in front of you. Her crystalline gem is gleaming several different colours in the dim light. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue on...

soggy_cardboard
2nd March 2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Soggy – I think releasing a captee is free.
You send out your newly captured Squirtle and hand him a pair of sparkling sunglasses. The turtle gladly accepts them and strikes a fancy pose to show off. Then he approaches his Mudkip friend and waves goodbye. Not wanting the Mudkip to feel lonely, you release your Togetic and tell it to keep the Mudkip company. The Mudkip rejoices at having a cheerful new friend and they both hug and wave goodbye at you.
What will you do next?
Continue searching in the Meadow...

>Meadow<

Wild Eevee
2nd March 2004, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE]Gasping, Machop turns and begins to explain to the Meditite just what was going on; she gasps in amazmenet, then turns and stares at you. She can’t seem to believe what she’s just heard. Machop looks at you in confusion-he didn’t think it was such a great battle.
Suddenly, you hear an angry roar behind you- you look up and see Geodude and Mankey stick their heads back into the room, smirk…then jump back as an angry Breloom runs in. Looks like they decided to get one of their friends to help them out. Meditite gasps, but then runs over to where she was origionally standing and yells at you to follow her.
What are you going to do? [QUOTE]

East Cavern

I'll follow her

Jay
3rd March 2004, 07:51 AM
Question, do I still have the same pokemon as before I requested to be banned? Lol, I should be able to answer that on my own but can't.

If so I won't come back here.. Congrats on the new workers.

Moonlight Espeon
4th March 2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~ Remember the location please.

You scramble out of the water and pat the eager Quagsire- who promptly yells out in delight and goes to headbutt you again, but stops in its tracks when the Totodile shoots a Water Gun at him. It then dives down, leaving Quagsire soaked and confused, which Spheal seems to find even funnier.
You shake your head and ask the Quagsire if he will help you find Lapras and then Spheals' mother; he thinks for a second, then smiles and nods, before diving into the water.
You sit down, expecting there to be a long wait, when his head suddenly pops out of the water, and he’s smiling. Next second, Lapras’ head emerges from the water-she’s smiling too, and indicates that you should climb on her back.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

I'll slowly climb onto the Lapras's back and let it swim to where it wants to take me. If it finds Spheal's mother, I'll pat it on the head and grin widely at it. Then, I'll ask Lapras and Quagsire if they want to come with me. If they do, I'll catch them in two Pokeballs. After that, I'll go over to Spheal and escort it too its mother, and then I'll give them some time alone to reunite.

aragornbird
5th March 2004, 07:05 PM
classy_cat18 – Cinders steps up and confronts the two Sableyes. You tell it to use Sunny Day to drive them off and the Cyndaquil complies. He ignites the flames on his back and his entire body glows with an orange light. Though there is no sun in the caverns, the bright light itself is enough to make the Sableyes run away. After the dark Pokemon have fled, the light fades. The Girafarig trots up happily to you and licks your cheek in affection.
What will you do next?

Green Lanturn – You decide to move on, with your Lunatone following you. The Porygon doesn’t follow, but merely stays still, floating in midair. You march on forward until you come across a large round hill. Climbing up, you realize the hill’s surface is extremely smooth, sort of like rubber. Now standing up high, you get a wide new view of the meadows. Red and yellow flowers dot the green grass and in the distance, you spot a Chansey playing with a Chikorita. Suddenly, the hill begins to budge and heave. Startled, you jump off and realize you’ve been standing on a sleeping Snorlax! The Snorlax yawns and scratches its belly, but then immediately falls asleep again.
What will you do next?

Kyle – You wave and say hi to the Mr. Mime. Being a mime, the humanoid Pokemon cannot speak and merely waves to you. Walking away in search of some more Pokemon, you round the corner and enter a large chamber with a subterranean lake in the middle. Near the shore of the lake sits a Slowpoke, just staring off into the distance, with its tailed dipped in the water. Suddenly, you hear the sound of heavy footsteps drawing closer. From the opposite end of the room, a large Metagross ambles in, its four powerful legs crushing every rock that it steps on. But the Slowpoke doesn’t budge, and doesn’t even seem to notice.
What will you do next?

Plague – Backing away from the water, you walk around the water’s edge until you reach the opposite side. Here, you see a massive and bulky Crawdaunt surfacing from underwater. Just then, a Vulpix enters the room and walks casually forward, waving its multiple tails. Turning your head, you discover a narrow passage way where the Vulpix came from, leading deeper into the caverns. Another fire dog Pokemon walks in behind the Vulpix, a small, but menacing Houndour.
What will you do next?

Soggy – You give one final goodbye to the Togetic and Mudkip before you both turn around and go your separate ways. You continue walking for a while, not seeing anything besides miles and miles of tall grass and flowers. Suddenly, an energetic Doduo crosses your path. Turning left to see where it came from, you discover a small green hill with a large tree growing atop it. A Miltank was sleeping peacefully underneath its shade and is now yawning as she wakes up. In the branches of the tree itself, you spot several small blue shapes. It seems a flock of Swablu are perched amongst the branches and leaves.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee – The Meditite quickly runs off and you and your Machop immediately follow her. You can hear the footsteps of the angry Breloom as it runs after you as well. The Meditite leads you up a flight of rough, rocky stairs into a ledge far above the ground. Machop is panting and your legs feel sore, but you keep on running or else the Breloom will catch you. The Meditite rounds a corner and dashes into another room. You follow as well and suddenly come to a halt as you discover a large Xatu staring at you. The Breloom enters the room but immediately stops as well. The Geodude and Mankey also appear. The Meditite quickly tells the Xatu how the three Pokemon who just arrived were trying to fight you. The Xatu doesn’t respond, but his eyes glow bright blue as he unleashes a psychic blast upon your opponents, knocking them backwards. Frightened of Psychic attacks, they quickly run off.
What will you do next?

Jay – Well, I don’t know if I have the final say on this, but I guess if you remember all the Pokemon you’ve caught, you can use them here. Hopefully, it won’t be a problem for the other workers/mods.

Kelly – You gather the two water Pokemon onto the Lapras’s back and then climb aboard as well. The Lapras begins the ride and floats leisurely downstream. You keep a sharp lookout for any sign of the Spheal’s mother. As you round the riverbend, you spot a large Walrein on the shore. The Spheal cries out, indicating that this Walrein is indeed its mother. But she seems to be in the middle of a battle right now against a speedy Sneasel. She tries to attack, but the Sneasel is extremely fast and dodges most of her moves as it scratches the Walrein with its sharp claws.
What will you do next?

soggy_cardboard
6th March 2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by aragornbirdSoggy – You give one final goodbye to the Togetic and Mudkip before you both turn around and go your separate ways. You continue walking for a while, not seeing anything besides miles and miles of tall grass and flowers. Suddenly, an energetic Doduo crosses your path. Turning left to see where it came from, you discover a small green hill with a large tree growing atop it. A Miltank was sleeping peacefully underneath its shade and is now yawning as she wakes up. In the branches of the tree itself, you spot several small blue shapes. It seems a flock of Swablu are perched amongst the branches and leaves.
I'll continue on pls.

>Meadow<

classy_cat18
6th March 2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
classy_cat18 – Cinders steps up and confronts the two Sableyes. You tell it to use Sunny Day to drive them off and the Cyndaquil complies. He ignites the flames on his back and his entire body glows with an orange light. Though there is no sun in the caverns, the bright light itself is enough to make the Sableyes run away. After the dark Pokemon have fled, the light fades. The Girafarig trots up happily to you and licks your cheek in affection.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

I'll ask if it wants to come with me.

Knight of Time
6th March 2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Kyle – You wave and say hi to the Mr. Mime. Being a mime, the humanoid Pokemon cannot speak and merely waves to you. Walking away in search of some more Pokemon, you round the corner and enter a large chamber with a subterranean lake in the middle. Near the shore of the lake sits a Slowpoke, just staring off into the distance, with its tailed dipped in the water. Suddenly, you hear the sound of heavy footsteps drawing closer. From the opposite end of the room, a large Metagross ambles in, its four powerful legs crushing every rock that it steps on. But the Slowpoke doesn’t budge, and doesn’t even seem to notice.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll keep going.

Moonlight Espeon
7th March 2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Kelly – You gather the two water Pokemon onto the Lapras’s back and then climb aboard as well. The Lapras begins the ride and floats leisurely downstream. You keep a sharp lookout for any sign of the Spheal’s mother. As you round the riverbend, you spot a large Walrein on the shore. The Spheal cries out, indicating that this Walrein is indeed its mother. But she seems to be in the middle of a battle right now against a speedy Sneasel. She tries to attack, but the Sneasel is extremely fast and dodges most of her moves as it scratches the Walrein with its sharp claws.
What will you do next?

I'll help out Walrein by sending out my level 8 Diglett and pulverizing Sneasel with Rock Slide. Then, while the Sneasel is weakened, I'll ask Walrein to quickly get in the water and swim away with its baby Spheal.
Then, going over to Lapras and Quagsire, I will ask them if they would be willing to come with me. If they are, I'll capture them in a Pokeball!
Then, if Sneasel has recovered and is chasing after Walrein again, I'll hit it with another Rock Slide. If it's weakened again, I'll throw a Great Ball at it.
(note: Diglett's bred-on TM move is Rock Slide, I bought a Great Ball at the Kiosk before, I'm pretty sure you start out with 5 Pokeballs and I bought 4 at the Kiosk also.)

*Murkrow
7th March 2004, 12:35 PM
Soggy~
Ignoring the first few Pokémon you see, you press on eagerly into the Meadow.
As you walk, the grass begins to gradually grow longer..and longer..and longer..until eventually you’re totally enclosed. Pausing for a second to try and catch your bearings, you suddenly hear a sound of munching nearby-you edge over to the source of the sound and see a Stantler busy grazing in a small opening. It looks up as you step out of the shade, but then returns to its meal.
Glancing round, you hear a small laugh from behind you; suddenly, an Azurill leaps out from behind you, lands on your shoulder and dives back into the grass.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Smiling, you ask the Girafarig if it wants to come with you-it doesn’t need to be asked twice and happily nuzzles you.

Congratulations!
Girafarig F L14

What are you going to do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the two Pokémon alone, you walk into the next cave.
As you walk, you begin to feel strangely light-headed; you continue on anyways and next second, you’re face to face with an Exeggutor. It’s dancing around, letting off clouds of different coloured powder.
You back hastily out of range and ponder what you’re going to do next. A slight movement behind signals the arrival of an Absol, which looks at the Exeggutor and snarls angrily.
What are you going to do?

Edit:
Aquatic Fury~Remember the location please.

You throw a Poké Ball, releasing your Diglett. With a quick command, you order it to use Rock Slide on the Sneasel.
It complies and begins launching a barrage of rocks at the Dark cat, which howls and slinks off, hissing angrily.
Quickly, you turn to Walrein and tell it and Spheal to go. It nods and motions for Spheal, who looks at you sadly before diving into the water after its mother.
Now that Spheal's returned to its mother, you go over to Lapras and Quagsire and ask them if they want to come with you; Quagsire smiles and eagerly jumps inside the Poké Ball.

Congratulations!
Quagsire M L15

Lapras is less eager. She frowns, then asks you to wait a second before diving under the water.
What are you going to do while you wait?


Originally posted by aragornbird

Hannah –
With a great feeling of sadness, you release your two Sneasels. Li and Ralex wave goodbye to you before they dart off into the wilderness.

With two less Pokemon in your collection, you decide to head into the Forest to encounter some more. The area is sunny, although the large masses of trees and bushes provide plenty of shade. You scan the area and spot a Treecko pressed against the trunk of a tree. Down below, a bundle of leaves shake and you discover an Oddish with its face buried in the ground. They seem to be scared of something… Suddenly, a shadow passes overhead and you realize what they’re hiding from - a large Skarmory is swooping overhead!
What will you do next?



Forest

I'll continue on.

Moonlight Espeon
7th March 2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~Remember the location please.

You throw a Poké Ball, releasing your Diglett. With a quick command, you order it to use Rock Slide on the Sneasel.
It complies and begins launching a barrage of rocks at the Dark cat, which howls and slinks off, hissing angrily.
Quickly, you turn to Walrein and tell it and Spheal to go. It nods and motions for Spheal, who looks at you sadly before diving into the water after its mother.
Now that Spheal's returned to its mother, you go over to Lapras and Quagsire and ask them if they want to come with you; Quagsire smiles and eagerly jumps inside the Poké Ball.

Congratulations!
Quagsire M L15

Lapras is less eager. She frowns, then asks you to wait a second before diving under the water.
What are you going to do while you wait?

Location: River

I'll send out Quagsire, and let it play in the water for a while as I wait for Lapras to resurface. Then, I'll ask Diglett if it wants a drink out of the river. If it doesn't I'll call it back into my Pokeball.

Jay
7th March 2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Jay – Well, I don’t know if I have the final say on this, but I guess if you remember all the Pokemon you’ve caught, you can use them here. Hopefully, it won’t be a problem for the other workers/mods.
I talked about it with the mods and they said I could.

Thanks anyway.

Green Lanturn
7th March 2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Green Lanturn – You decide to move on, with your Lunatone following you. The Porygon doesn’t follow, but merely stays still, floating in midair. You march on forward until you come across a large round hill. Climbing up, you realize the hill’s surface is extremely smooth, sort of like rubber. Now standing up high, you get a wide new view of the meadows. Red and yellow flowers dot the green grass and in the distance, you spot a Chansey playing with a Chikorita. Suddenly, the hill begins to budge and heave. Startled, you jump off and realize you’ve been standing on a sleeping Snorlax! The Snorlax yawns and scratches its belly, but then immediately falls asleep again.
What will you do next?

Meadow


Oh my! Ill sarcastically thank the snorlax for the warning and then ill just continue on.


~GL

Cheesey
7th March 2004, 02:15 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Walking on through the greenery that is the Forest, you hear a vicious tweeting noise. Pressing through a bush, you peer over at the source of the sound and see a Doduo in a small clearing. Its two heads seem to be having a disagreement, and they're pecking at each other fiercely, as they both believe they're in the right. After a while, their necks get tangled and they end up giggling. What do you want to do?

Aquatic Fury » Are you sure you're in the Desert? O_o

You send out Quagsire to play in the water, and he does so happily. Bursting out, he lands in the drink with a plonk. Swimming about happily, you look at your reflection whilst waiting for Lapras to come back up. Pondering over what she's doing down there, you then decide to ask Diglett if he'd like a drink. He nods his head - Well, his whole body. What you can see, anyway. But that's beside the point. He said yes, and so hemakes his way across to the waters edge, and starts lapping it up.

I'm unsure whether to update more, because I don't know if you're at an oasis or something.

Green Lanturn » With sarcasm obviously oozing from your voice, you thank the Snorlax, but it doesn't make any difference. He's fast asleep. Giving a little sigh, you walk on through the Meadow. After walking for about 10 minutes you feel static electricity in the air. You stand there uncomfortably, unsure what is making the air like this. Then, taking a few steps, you see an Electabuzz giving off this power, as he's charging up a Thunderpunch! What are you going to do?


Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey - You ask the Bagon if it would like the follow you. The tired Bagon remains silent for a while, but finally tries to get up on its legs. He staggers for a bit, but suddenly collapses back down, groaning in pain. Saddened by the sight, you release your Vaporeon out to its aid. Azure glows bright blue and a forms twinkling star-shaped orb in the air. The orb descends upon the Bagon and covers it in a blue light. After the Wish fades, you see that most of the Bagon's wounds have healed and it is feeling refreshed again. It happily follows you as you continue around the East Caverns. As you round a corner, you begin to approach a dead-end. But on the rocky wall in front of you is a Sableye staring back at you with it's gleaming diamond eyes.
What will you do next?

East Caverns

I'll backtrack.

Moonlight Espeon
7th March 2004, 03:50 PM
Oops, no, I'm in the River. Sorry. Location mistake.
I won't post what I want to do just in case you want to change anything because of the location mix-up.

Knight of Time
7th March 2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the two Pokémon alone, you walk into the next cave.
As you walk, you begin to feel strangely light-headed; you continue on anyways and next second, you’re face to face with an Exeggutor. It’s dancing around, letting off clouds of different coloured powder.
You back hastily out of range and ponder what you’re going to do next. A slight movement behind signals the arrival of an Absol, which looks at the Exeggutor and snarls angrily.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm not really interested in an Exeggutor, not to mention I have an adopted Absol, so I'll move on.

classy_cat18
7th March 2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

classy_cat18~
Smiling, you ask the Girafarig if it wants to come with you-it doesn’t need to be asked twice and happily nuzzles you.

Congratulations!
Girafarig F L14

What are you going to do now?


South Caverns

Kawaii! Hey, I'll name her that. I'll put her in a pokeball and move to the Forest.

Wild Eevee
7th March 2004, 09:45 PM
The Meditite quickly runs off and you and your Machop immediately follow her. You can hear the footsteps of the angry Breloom as it runs after you as well. The Meditite leads you up a flight of rough, rocky stairs into a ledge far above the ground. Machop is panting and your legs feel sore, but you keep on running or else the Breloom will catch you. The Meditite rounds a corner and dashes into another room. You follow as well and suddenly come to a halt as you discover a large Xatu staring at you. The Breloom enters the room but immediately stops as well. The Geodude and Mankey also appear. The Meditite quickly tells the Xatu how the three Pokemon who just arrived were trying to fight you. The Xatu doesn’t respond, but his eyes glow bright blue as he unleashes a psychic blast upon your opponents, knocking them backwards. Frightened of Psychic attacks, they quickly run off.

East cavern

I'll thank Meditite and Xatu.

soggy_cardboard
7th March 2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Soggy~
Ignoring the first few Pokémon you see, you press on eagerly into the Meadow.
As you walk, the grass begins to gradually grow longer..and longer..and longer..until eventually you’re totally enclosed. Pausing for a second to try and catch your bearings, you suddenly hear a sound of munching nearby-you edge over to the source of the sound and see a Stantler busy grazing in a small opening. It looks up as you step out of the shade, but then returns to its meal.
Glancing round, you hear a small laugh from behind you; suddenly, an Azurill leaps out from behind you, lands on your shoulder and dives back into the grass.
What are you going to do?
Hmm, I think I'll change, and go to the East Caverns and search for some Pokemon there:yes:

>East Caverns<

Jay
9th March 2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Aquatic Fury
Oops, no, I'm in the River. Sorry. Location mistake.
I won't post what I want to do just in case you want to change anything because of the location mix-up.
Then you'll have to requote what you wanted to do (at the River) if you want to be updated, then. Workers obliged not to update anyone without a quote.

Also considering you've forgotten the location last time, and now you've forgotten the quote, and you're quite known with the rules, I'd be surprised if the workers updated you. Not a grudge, but that's the way I would work with someone breaking different requirements gradually.

Moonlight Espeon
10th March 2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Aquatic Fury


Location: River

I'll send out Quagsire, and let it play in the water for a while as I wait for Lapras to resurface. Then, I'll ask Diglett if it wants a drink out of the river. If it doesn't I'll call it back into my Pokeball.


If I was "always" supposed to have a quote, then why didn't Cheesey tell me that? I told him I was posting again to tell him that I was in the River, not the Desert, and he was online at the time and I didn't even have to post- I told him in IM.

You're treating me like I know the rules as a worker, I actually quite rarely post here if you calculate my posts and then compare it to another's postcount in this thread
I had figured he would edit his post if he wanted to change something, shoot me for using common sense ._.; either

Jay
11th March 2004, 11:00 AM
Cheesey should know better. He may not be as strict, but it does say a quote is required each time -- It's quite obvious. I don't know why he'd let you off, but okay.

I'm just telling people where they're going wrong... You don't need to tell me off for that. It's known as 'helping'.

By the way, did the workers get bored of working here already? It's working towards a week that this place hasn't been updated..

*Murkrow
12th March 2004, 02:58 PM
Cheesey~
Quickly edging back the way you came, you almost stumble over the Bagon, who looks at you oddly but continues to follow you as you head down a different passage.
Soon, you begin to hear a slight splashing-you round the corner and see a massive pool of water stretching across the floor of the next cave. As you look at it, there's another splash and a Carvanha bursts out; next second, more and more begin to emerge, until the whole pool is a mass of churning water and snarling Pokémon. This is obviously their territory, and they don't like intruders.
What are you going to do?

Aquatic Fury~ Hmm, seeing as Cheesey already updated the first part, I'll just add a part onto his.

You send out Quagsire to play in the water, and he does so happily. Bursting out, he lands in the drink with a plonk. Swimming about happily, you look at your reflection whilst waiting for Lapras to come back up. Pondering over what she's doing down there, you then decide to ask Diglett if he'd like a drink. He nods his head - Well, his whole body. What you can see, anyway. But that's beside the point. He said yes, and so hemakes his way across to the waters edge, and starts lapping it up.
You watch your two Pokémon for a while, when you notice the water rippling; then with a splash, Lapras bursts out of the water, along with a Remoraid. She looks at you and anounces that she will come with you if you can beat her in a battle, and that Remoraid will ref the battle, if you agree.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Edging quickly around Exeggutor, you hurry on into the next cavern.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of something crying softly in front of you. Wondering what it is, you step closer and see a small Numel crouched on the floor, tears streaming down its face. It looks up as you approach, but suddenly snaps its head round; it’s heard something behind it.
Next second, a couple of Ponyta’s come galloping into the cavern; they skid to a halt when they see Numel and instantly burst out laughing.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
You tell your new Girafarig her new name, and she happily squeals, before jumping inside the Poké Ball.
Excited with your new capture, you decide to head to the Forest.
Large trees loom above your head, cutting out nearly all the light. Unsure where to go, you notice a movement in the shadows underneath one of the trees; you see a flash of light- then a Venonat jumps out and stares at you.
As it does, you hear a rustle from above; a flock of Spearow are perched in the tree above you, and they’re now looking at the Venonat with nasty looks in their eyes.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
You thank Meditite and the Xatu; Xatu simply nods, then takes flight, swooping out of the cavern and out of sight. The Meditite looks at you and smiles- she really seems to have taken a liking to you.
You look around, partly because you’re slightly unsure what to do next, and partly to ignore Meditite, who looks slightly disappointed.
A swishing of wings suddenly comes from the direction Xatu went in-then stops; but you can’t see what it was.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
You decide to try your luck elsewhere, and leave the Meadow and enter the East Caverns.
After the brightness of the Meadow, you find yourself nearly blinded by the darkness, which only lifts slightly as your eyes adjust.
Realising that you’re not going to find anything just standing there, you press on eagerly and eventually find a tiny little Tyrogue squaring off against a Heracross. It’s shouting and charging at the larger Pokémon, which gently knocks it aside; it promptly jumps up again and tries again. Looks like you’ve just stumbled into a training session.
A Sneasel is sitting on a high rock, overlooking the area, watching the training with interest.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by Cheesey
Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Walking on through the greenery that is the Forest, you hear a vicious tweeting noise. Pressing through a bush, you peer over at the source of the sound and see a Doduo in a small clearing. Its two heads seem to be having a disagreement, and they're pecking at each other fiercely, as they both believe they're in the right. After a while, their necks get tangled and they end up giggling. What do you want to do?



Forest

I'll ignore it and continue on.

Knight of Time
12th March 2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Edging quickly around Exeggutor, you hurry on into the next cavern.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of something crying softly in front of you. Wondering what it is, you step closer and see a small Numel crouched on the floor, tears streaming down its face. It looks up as you approach, but suddenly snaps its head round; it’s heard something behind it.
Next second, a couple of Ponyta’s come galloping into the cavern; they skid to a halt when they see Numel and instantly burst out laughing.
What are you going to do?[/B]

South Caverns

Hmm, another one of these teasing situations... o_O

I'm going to ask both Ponyta if they were bothering this Numel. If they (or the Numel) tell(s) me they have, I am going to strictly order the Ponyta to leave the Numel alone. If they refuse, I am going to send out Mystic (my male Abra) and Ariana (my female Vaporeon) and have them use a Psychic and a Bubblebeam on the Ponyta respectively.

Moonlight Espeon
12th March 2004, 04:57 PM
[i]Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~ Hmm, seeing as Cheesey already updated the first part, I'll just add a part onto his.

You send out Quagsire to play in the water, and he does so happily. Bursting out, he lands in the drink with a plonk. Swimming about happily, you look at your reflection whilst waiting for Lapras to come back up. Pondering over what she's doing down there, you then decide to ask Diglett if he'd like a drink. He nods his head - Well, his whole body. What you can see, anyway. But that's beside the point. He said yes, and so hemakes his way across to the waters edge, and starts lapping it up.
You watch your two Pokémon for a while, when you notice the water rippling; then with a splash, Lapras bursts out of the water, along with a Remoraid. She looks at you and anounces that she will come with you if you can beat her in a battle, and that Remoraid will ref the battle, if you agree.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

I'll accept the Lapras's challenge. I'll send out my newly acquired Quagsire, LV15, male.
I'll wait for battle scenario to choose my first attack towards it.

aragornbird
12th March 2004, 07:01 PM
Sorry, I was kinda busy this week, but I’ll be able to make more updates during the weekend. :D

Hannah – Ignoring the awkward bird, you amble past them and continue deeper into the forest. All is quiet except for the rustle of the leaves below you and the melodious chirping of songbirds in the treetops. Suddenly, a series of loud caws pierce through the forest and you turn your head up to see a flock of Murkrows flying by. Where are they going? You jog a few paces until you see a massive Tropius in front of you. The crow Pokemon are pecking at the Tropius’s neck, trying to reach some of its tasty bananas that it has.
What will you do next?

Kyle – You ask the Ponytas if they were bothering the poor Numel, and they both shake their heads. One of them steps up and points to something behind the Numel. There is a figure hidden in the shadows and it suddenly steps up to become more visible. You discover that a Sableye has been behind all this. It suddenly leaps up, yelling and making a scary face. The Ponytas trot away in fright and the Numel bursts out in tears once more.
What will you do next?

Kelly – Tossing a PokeBall into the air, your newly captured Quagsire pops out onto the shore. He wags his tail like a dog and is eager to battle the Lapras. The Remoraid splashes about to catch everyone’s attention and lays out the rules. The battle will take place in the River and neither Pokemon can go on dry land. If the Quagsire manages to defeat the Lapras, you are free to throw a Ball to capture her. The Quagsire nods and leaps into the water, swimming until he is opposite of the Lapras and ready to fight.
What will you do next?

Moonlight Espeon
12th March 2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Kelly – Tossing a PokeBall into the air, your newly captured Quagsire pops out onto the shore. He wags his tail like a dog and is eager to battle the Lapras. The Remoraid splashes about to catch everyone’s attention and lays out the rules. The battle will take place in the River and neither Pokemon can go on dry land. If the Quagsire manages to defeat the Lapras, you are free to throw a Ball to capture her. The Quagsire nods and leaps into the water, swimming until he is opposite of the Lapras and ready to fight.
What will you do next?

Location: River

First, I'll tell Quagsire to jump out of the water and use Slam on Lapras. After that, pulverize it with Water Gun. Then, use Slam again.
Keep using moves in that pattern until Lapras either defeats Quagsire or gives in.

Green Lanturn
12th March 2004, 07:28 PM
Hi.


Ive decided to end my capture streak for now. As you can see, im a bit inactive as of late, so i figure, im good with what i have for now.

Thanks to Cheesey, Aragornbird, and Sneasel for all the updates! :)

Pokes: Venomoth, Steelix, Charmander, Trapinch, Rhyhorn, Lunatone, Spheal, and Skiploom


~GL

Wild Eevee
12th March 2004, 09:16 PM
You thank Meditite and the Xatu; Xatu simply nods, then takes flight, swooping out of the cavern and out of sight. The Meditite looks at you and smiles- she really seems to have taken a liking to you. You look around, partly because you’re slightly unsure what to do next, and partly to ignore Meditite, who looks slightly disappointed.
A swishing of wings suddenly comes from the direction Xatu went in-then stops; but you can’t see what it was.
What are you going to do?



East cavern

I'll ask Meditite if she want's to stay with me then go see what it is.

soggy_cardboard
13th March 2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~
You decide to try your luck elsewhere, and leave the Meadow and enter the East Caverns.
After the brightness of the Meadow, you find yourself nearly blinded by the darkness, which only lifts slightly as your eyes adjust.
Realising that you’re not going to find anything just standing there, you press on eagerly and eventually find a tiny little Tyrogue squaring off against a Heracross. It’s shouting and charging at the larger Pokémon, which gently knocks it aside; it promptly jumps up again and tries again. Looks like you’ve just stumbled into a training session.
A Sneasel is sitting on a high rock, overlooking the area, watching the training with interest.
What are you going to do?
Ignore them, and continue searching.

>East Caverns<

*Murkrow
13th March 2004, 11:29 AM
Aquatic Fury~
Hastily giving, your orders to your Pokémon, Quagsire nods and ducks into the water-only to burst out a second later, and comes crashing down onto Lapras’s back, causing it to cry out in alarm. Not waiting a second, Quagsire shoots out a fast stream of water…which misses as Lapras dives under water.
Startled, Quagsire lands back in the water and tries to locate its foe, so it can perform another Slam. A ripple from the left seems to signal Lapras’s return, and Quagsire shoots straight for it, but is knocked aside as Lapras suddenly surfaces beneath it. Gasping, it tries to turn round to attack, but Lapras keeps on diving, then re-emerging. She is gradually driving Quagsire towards the land-when Quagsire breaks free and smacks into her head. She howls and lurches away, moaning and shaking her head. You’re unsure if this means that she accepts her loss, or if she’s just preparing to resume the battle.
What are you going to do?

Green Lanturn~
Ok, it’s been nice having you here :)

Wild Eevee~
You ask Meditite is she wants to come with you, and she squeals, delighted that you’ve got the point at last.

Congratulations!
Meditite F L8

Wondering what the sound of wings was from, you head off in the direction and as you do, you’re aware of something flying above-but it doesn’t bother you, and before long, a Heracross comes into view-with one of its wings badly torn. It must have been trying to get away from something but couldn’t continue flying. It looks up as you approach and starts to motion about wildly, indicating that there’s something ahead.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
Leaving the Pokémon to their training, you walk on eagerly.
As you continue, you hear what sounds like a cheer coming from the direction you’re heading in-and as you enter the large cavern, you see what it is.
A Makuhita is bouncing up and down, punching its fists in the air as a Meditite sprints from one end of the cave to the other. Suddenly, it skids to a stop….and starts glowing! Next second, to your surprise, it evolves into a Medicham.
Makuhita instantly starts to cheer and applaud loudly, and begins happily dancing round the other Pokémon.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by aragornbird

Hannah – Ignoring the awkward bird, you amble past them and continue deeper into the forest. All is quiet except for the rustle of the leaves below you and the melodious chirping of songbirds in the treetops. Suddenly, a series of loud caws pierce through the forest and you turn your head up to see a flock of Murkrows flying by. Where are they going? You jog a few paces until you see a massive Tropius in front of you. The crow Pokemon are pecking at the Tropius’s neck, trying to reach some of its tasty bananas that it has.
What will you do next?



Forest

I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom M L17) and have him use Roar on the Murkrow to drive the Murkrow away, then, if Tropius is hurt in anyway, send out Hlepand(Umbreon M L9) and have him use Wish.
Once Tropius is ok, I'll return my two Pokemon and continue on.

Moonlight Espeon
13th March 2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~
Hastily giving, your orders to your Pokémon, Quagsire nods and ducks into the water-only to burst out a second later, and comes crashing down onto Lapras’s back, causing it to cry out in alarm. Not waiting a second, Quagsire shoots out a fast stream of water…which misses as Lapras dives under water.
Startled, Quagsire lands back in the water and tries to locate its foe, so it can perform another Slam. A ripple from the left seems to signal Lapras’s return, and Quagsire shoots straight for it, but is knocked aside as Lapras suddenly surfaces beneath it. Gasping, it tries to turn round to attack, but Lapras keeps on diving, then re-emerging. She is gradually driving Quagsire towards the land-when Quagsire breaks free and smacks into her head. She howls and lurches away, moaning and shaking her head. You’re unsure if this means that she accepts her loss, or if she’s just preparing to resume the battle.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

I'll ask Lapras if it has given in and will allow me to catch it. If so, I'll throw a Pokeball at it and continue on. However, if it's not going to give in, I'll ask Splash to continue its assault until it gives up.

soggy_cardboard
13th March 2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessivesoggy_cardboard~
Leaving the Pokémon to their training, you walk on eagerly.
As you continue, you hear what sounds like a cheer coming from the direction you’re heading in-and as you enter the large cavern, you see what it is.
A Makuhita is bouncing up and down, punching its fists in the air as a Meditite sprints from one end of the cave to the other. Suddenly, it skids to a stop….and starts glowing! Next second, to your surprise, it evolves into a Medicham.
Makuhita instantly starts to cheer and applaud loudly, and begins happily dancing round the other Pokémon.
What are you going to do?
Continue searching pls

>East Caverns<

Knight of Time
13th March 2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Kyle – You ask the Ponytas if they were bothering the poor Numel, and they both shake their heads. One of them steps up and points to something behind the Numel. There is a figure hidden in the shadows and it suddenly steps up to become more visible. You discover that a Sableye has been behind all this. It suddenly leaps up, yelling and making a scary face. The Ponytas trot away in fright and the Numel bursts out in tears once more.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I am going to shout angrily to the Sableye to leave the Numel alone (while telling the Numel I want to try and help it before I go for the Sableye). Incase the Sableye goes after me, I am going to send out Mystic and have him Teleport me and the Numel to a different room.

classy_cat18
13th March 2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive


classy_cat18~
You tell your new Girafarig her new name, and she happily squeals, before jumping inside the Poké Ball.
Excited with your new capture, you decide to head to the Forest.
Large trees loom above your head, cutting out nearly all the light. Unsure where to go, you notice a movement in the shadows underneath one of the trees; you see a flash of light- then a Venonat jumps out and stares at you.
As it does, you hear a rustle from above; a flock of Spearow are perched in the tree above you, and they’re now looking at the Venonat with nasty looks in their eyes.
What are you going to do?


Forest
Let out Kawaii and get her to tell the Spearow to leave the Venonat alone.

Wild Eevee
14th March 2004, 11:22 PM
You ask Meditite is she wants to come with you, and she squeals, delighted that you’ve got the point at last.
Congratulations!
Meditite F L8
Wondering what the sound of wings was from, you head off in the direction and as you do, you’re aware of something flying above-but it doesn’t bother you, and before long, a Heracross comes into view-with one of its wings badly torn. It must have been trying to get away from something but couldn’t continue flying. It looks up as you approach and starts to motion about wildly, indicating that there’s something ahead.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll have Meditite go see if he's OK and ask whats over there.

*Murkrow
15th March 2004, 04:43 PM
Aquatic Fury~
Eagerly, you ask the Lapras if she is going to give in..to which she responds with an angry cry and immediately dives at Splash, who gets the hint and gets back into a battle position.
Commanding your Pokémon to continue as he was doing, you watch as Splash begins to frenziedly thrash about in the water, alternating his Slam and Water Gun attacks with ease. Looks like he really wants to get back at Lapras-though she is fighting back just as strongly.
Remoraid has to quickly dash out of the way as Splash is knocked towards it…but the Quagsire promptly jumps up and performs a Slam attack on Lapras’s back.
She cries out..then collapses!
Splash proudly paddles back to you as Remoraid declares him the winner, as Lapras lifts her head and smiles sheepishly at you.
What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
Leaving the newly evolved Pokémon and his friend behind you, you continue on and suddenly find yourself facing what looks the like the result of some sort of natural disaster-the ceiling of the cave has collapsed onto the floor, along which large cracks wind their way through the earth.
Pausing to se if you can figure out how to cross the destroyed cavern, you spot a Machop climbing up over a large pile of rubble to your left. It’s looking down at the ground slightly apprehensively, and suddenly you realise why-a small pack of Houndour are sniffing around on the floor.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Numel glances up anxiously as you approach the Sableye, but then calms down slightly when you whisper that you’re trying to help it.
Taking a deep breath, you face the small figure and shout at it to leave Numel alone. It doesn’t react, just continues staring at you. You gulp and repeat what you said.
It remains silent-then emits the smallest of growls. Numel lets out a whine and hides its head, but you react quickly and throw out the Poké Ball containing Mystic.
However, the appearance of the other Pokémon suddenly materialising in front of it startles the Sableye, and it lets out a squeak and darts away.
You watch it going feeling slightly confused, while behind Numel lets out a happy cheer.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Deciding to deal with the Spearows, you quickly send out your new Girafarig and whisper to her to tell the Spearow to leave the Venonat alone.
She nods and trots over until she is directly between the Spearow and Venonat and orders them to leave it alone.
After she speaks, the majority of the flock just shrug and turn their attention away, but a couple just glare harder and swoop down off their perches to flutter round Kawaii’s head. She takes a step back, but they just close in on her and begin to screech and caw, telling her to mind her own business.
She stamps her foot nervously, and backs up again, before looking over at you for reassurance.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
At your command Meditite skips over to Heracross and begins to ask what happened and what sort of creature is ahead.
It gasps, and staggers to its feet, then shakily begins to whisper rapidly, all the while gesturing frantically. After a couple of minutes Meditite nods and comes running back over to you, followed by the Heracross.
Apparently there’s a large and very territorial Crawdaunt in the next cavern that attacks anyone an instant after they step into the cavern.
Heracross nods then adds that in order to continue on in the direction you’re going is to cross through the cavern.
Your heart sinks when you hear this, but then rises again as Heracross says that he’d be willing to help you cross, so he could face off against the Crawdaunt again.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18
15th March 2004, 04:52 PM
classy_cat18~
Deciding to deal with the Spearows, you quickly send out your new Girafarig and whisper to her to tell the Spearow to leave the Venonat alone.
She nods and trots over until she is directly between the Spearow and Venonat and orders them to leave it alone.
After she speaks, the majority of the flock just shrug and turn their attention away, but a couple just glare harder and swoop down off their perches to flutter round Kawaii’s head. She takes a step back, but they just close in on her and begin to screech and caw, telling her to mind her own business.
She stamps her foot nervously, and backs up again, before looking over at you for reassurance.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Kawaii, use Confusion!

Knight of Time
15th March 2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Numel glances up anxiously as you approach the Sableye, but then calms down slightly when you whisper that you’re trying to help it.
Taking a deep breath, you face the small figure and shout at it to leave Numel alone. It doesn’t react, just continues staring at you. You gulp and repeat what you said.
It remains silent-then emits the smallest of growls. Numel lets out a whine and hides its head, but you react quickly and throw out the Poké Ball containing Mystic.
However, the appearance of the other Pokémon suddenly materialising in front of it startles the Sableye, and it lets out a squeak and darts away.
You watch it going feeling slightly confused, while behind Numel lets out a happy cheer.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

o_O what a strange way to make a pest go away...

I'm going to say "You're welcome" to the Numel before I say goodbye to it as I move on.

pokemasterfrank
17th March 2004, 01:52 AM
I sat down to do some work...but then I realized that I had no homework! Whoohooo! *begins typing stuffs*

classy_cat18
Umm...it would help me a lot if I knew what Kawaii was ^_^;;; *makes mental note to instate the "don't just give the name of your pokemon, must include the type of pokemon as well rule" this time*

You command Kawaii to use a Confusion. Kawaii nods, and with renewed confidence, focuses. Her eyes glow an eerie blue, the psychic energy radiating from her body. The waves strike the Spearows, causing them to fall to the ground, eyes swirling. The birds cry out in a drunken-like fervor, taking the Confusion full blast. What do you do now?

Kyle
You say "You're welcome" to the Numel and continue along your journey through the Southern Caves. You stroll into a dark corridor, wondering if there is something of interest inside. You groap around, feeling the walls, making sure that you are continuing through. Suddenly, you feel a strong breeze blow past. You look back, but remember that you can't see. You hear footsteps coming from behind you, a slow pit-pat, growing louder as whatever it is grows quickly toward you. You run, not knowing the identity of your stalker. The pit-pat grows faster, it running after you. Soon, the pit-pat stops, and you stop running. You've lost it. You sigh a sigh of relief, but then, you see a blinding flash of light. Something has materialized right in front of you! What do you do?

Hannah
You send out Deveus, telling him to Roar the Murkrow away from the Tropius. The black dog dashes toward the starving Murkrow, letting out a loud roar. The Murkrows turn, wide-eyed, to Deveus. Deveus glares at the Murkrow and lets out another roar, scaring the birds out of their skin (or in this case...feathers), and away from the Tropius. Tropius begins to thank you and Deveus for saving him. It sits down and begins rubbing it's neck, holding an injured spot. You send out Hlepand, who heals the Tropius with Wish. Hlepand glows, warm energy radiating from his body. The Tropius jumps with glee as his wound heals and begins to thank you and your Pokemon even more. You tell it it was no problem and continue onward.

You stare around the huge forest, admiring the beautiful, majestic trees. You take a deep breath, enjoying the fresh smell of the forest air. You look up into the branches, up to the very top, and think about how long it took for a small tree to grow to such a grand size. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You turn around and scan the area. You see something dart into a bush. What do you do?

EDIT: Also, I will be glad to announce that I shall have much free time over Spring Break (which is next week!), so I can actually update! (unless my mom makes one of her spontanious decisions to take us to Canada or something >_>;;;).

classy_cat18
17th March 2004, 01:57 AM
classy_cat18
Umm...it would help me a lot if I knew what Kawaii was ^_^;;; *makes mental note to instate the "don't just give the name of your pokemon, must include the type of pokemon as well rule" this time*

You command Kawaii to use a Confusion. Kawaii nods, and with renewed confidence, focuses. Her eyes glow an eerie blue, the psychic energy radiating from her body. The waves strike the Spearows, causing them to fall to the ground, eyes swirling. The birds cry out in a drunken-like fervor, taking the Confusion full blast. What do you do now?

Forest

Sorry about that. Kawaii's my Girafarig. Info's in the link in my sig. Anyway, I'll have her Tackle the Spearow and throw a pokeball at one of them.

soggy_cardboard
17th March 2004, 03:33 AM
I think I'll take a break from the CCCC, to decide on my final pokemon. I'll post with my reply when I have decided.

Hope thats ok ^^

aragornbird
17th March 2004, 06:30 PM
classy_cat18 - Don't forgot to mention who updated you! ^^
You command your Girafarig to finish the Spearow off with a Tackle attack. Kawaii complies and rushes forward, smacking several of the birds hard with her head and hooves. One of the Spearows looks particularily hurt, so you toss a PokeBall at it in an attempt to catch it. The Spearow is sucked inside with a red glow and after the Ball stops vibrating, you smile cheerfully at your new capture.

Caught Spearow! (Male, Lv. 9)

What will you do next?



Soggy - Ok, see ya later! :D

classy_cat18
17th March 2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
classy_cat18 - Don't forgot to mention who updated you! ^^
You command your Girafarig to finish the Spearow off with a Tackle attack. Kawaii complies and rushes forward, smacking several of the birds hard with her head and hooves. One of the Spearows looks particularily hurt, so you toss a PokeBall at it in an attempt to catch it. The Spearow is sucked inside with a red glow and after the Ball stops vibrating, you smile cheerfully at your new capture.

Caught Spearow! (Male, Lv. 9)

What will you do next?


Forest

Alright! I'll name him Beaky and...take a break from this. I should concentrate on training these few Pokemon before continuing.

Angel Blossom
17th March 2004, 10:37 PM
Hey guys! I'm posting here yet again. I missed coming here, so I thought I should start playing again. Now, I'm going to restart, and.. I'd like to venture into the Meadow this time. ^^

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 12:22 AM
classy_cat18

Okay, have a nice time raising your pokemon.

Angel Blossom

Welcome ^^. You begin by heading to the serene meadow. You admire its beauty while you look around trying to find some signs of life. Not too long after you begin your search you hear some giggles. Following the sound to the source, you see an oddish and a pichu playing a game of keep away with a berry from a paras. They're having fun, and haven't spotted you. What will you do?

Angel Blossom
18th March 2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Wolfsong
Angel Blossom

Welcome ^^. You begin by heading to the serene meadow. You admire its beauty while you look around trying to find some signs of life. Not too long after you begin your search you hear some giggles. Following the sound to the source, you see an oddish and a pichu playing a game of keep away with a berry from a paras. They're having fun, and haven't spotted you. What will you do?[/center][/color] [/B]


Meadow

Aww.. how cute! ^^ Poor little Paras. I don't want to disturb them, even though I feel bad for the Paras! They're all picking on him! Anyway.. I'll continue looking around for more Pokemon. ~_^

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 06:24 PM
Me

I hate to do this but Meir and Shay aren't fitting in and i think they will be happier in the wild. I know Shay will sicne she has found herself a boyfriend. Anyway i think I'll go looking in the South Caverns

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to disturb the playing pokemon, you continue on your journey through the meadow. A hoppip floats over and nestles down in your hair to rest. You raise an eyebrow at it, but it can't see you. Anyway you take a look around and see a elekid sneaking up on an unsuspecting Cacnea who is soaking up the suns rays. What will you do?

aragornbird
18th March 2004, 07:02 PM
Amy - You release your two Pokemon and wave sadly to them. They each give you a farewell hug before going off into the wilderness.

Now with two less Pokemon in your collection, you march off into the direction of the South Caverns. You are suddenly surrounded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to your surroundings. But a faint ringing sound reaches your ears and you follow it. When you come to the source of the noise, you encounter a mini-Pokemon band. A Chimecho is cheerfully ringing a tune while a Spoink and a Kirlia dance around in circles.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy - You release your two Pokemon and wave sadly to them. They each give you a farewell hug before going off into the wilderness.

Now with two less Pokemon in your collection, you march off into the direction of the South Caverns. You are suddenly surrounded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to your surroundings. But a faint ringing sound reaches your ears and you follow it. When you come to the source of the noise, you encounter a mini-Pokemon band. A Chimecho is cheerfully ringing a tune while a Spoink and a Kirlia dance around in circles.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

i'll watch them for a few minutes before i continue on through the caverns.

Angel Blossom
18th March 2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong


Angel Blossom

Not wanting to disturb the playing pokemon, you continue on your journey through the meadow. A hoppip floats over and nestles down in your hair to rest. You raise an eyebrow at it, but it can't see you. Anyway you take a look around and see a elekid sneaking up on an unsuspecting Cacnea who is soaking up the suns rays. What will you do?


Meadow

LOL, its in my hair? oO Anyway, I'll keep moving onward. I doubt it'll stay up on top of my head for too long.

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 08:26 PM
Angel Blossom

Yep, its the ever present hitch-hiking hoppip that loves to roost in peoples hair and pops up ever so frequently in the meadow. Trust me i've had my share of encounters with it. ^^;; Anyway continuing on with the hoppip nestled in your hair, you hear someone crying. As you near you see a panicking ampharos trying its best to calm down a crying togepi. What will you do?

Angel Blossom
18th March 2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong

Angel Blossom

Yep, its the ever present hitch-hiking hoppip that loves to roost in peoples hair and pops up ever so frequently in the meadow. Trust me i've had my share of encounters with it. ^^;; Anyway continuing on with the hoppip nestled in your hair, you hear someone crying. As you near you see a panicking ampharos trying its best to calm down a crying togepi. What will you do?


Meadow

Aww.. poor Togepi. ;-; Although I feel really bad for it, I don't want to disturb either of them.. who knows, maybe I'd even make the Togepi cry more. o.o I'll continue walking onwards..

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 08:51 PM
Angel Blossom

Not wanting to make the togepi cry any more, you silently creep by aand once past you sigh in relief. As you continue on through the peaceful meadow you realize that now you are out of earshot of the togepi's crying, you hear the sound of giggles once more. As you near the source of the sound, you notice a group of pokmon in the middle of a clearing. You see a roselia in the middle of the group which consists of whismur, stantler, and treecko playing what else but ring around the roselia. XD The hoppip nestled in your hair sees them, and floats over to play as well. What will you do?

Angel Blossom
18th March 2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to make the togepi cry any more, you silently creep by aand once past you sigh in relief. As you continue on through the peaceful meadow you realize that now you are out of earshot of the togepi's crying, you hear the sound of giggles once more. As you near the source of the sound, you notice a group of pokmon in the middle of a clearing. You see a roselia in the middle of the group which consists of whismur, stantler, and treecko playing what else but ring around the roselia. XD The hoppip nestled in your hair sees them, and floats over to play as well. What will you do?


Meadow

Well, bye Hoppip! oO Since those Pokemon seem to be having fun together, I'll let them be and I'll continue looking around for more Pokemon. =)

Wild Eevee
18th March 2004, 09:16 PM
At your command Meditite skips over to Heracross and begins to ask what happened and what sort of creature is ahead.It gasps, and staggers to its feet, then shakily begins to whisper rapidly, all the while gesturing frantically. After a couple of minutes Meditite nods and comes running back over to you, followed by the Heracross.
Apparently there’s a large and very territorial Crawdaunt in the next cavern that attacks anyone an instant after they step into the cavern.
Heracross nods then adds that in order to continue on in the direction you’re going is to cross through the cavern.
Your heart sinks when you hear this, but then rises again as Heracross says that he’d be willing to help you cross, so he could face off against the Crawdaunt again.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll follow Heracross.

pokemasterfrank
18th March 2004, 10:46 PM
Amy
You watch as the Chimecho plays gleefully and the Pokemon dance. The Pokemon see you and motion for you to join them in their dance. You smile and walk towards them. You grasp their hands as they twirl around, they fall down and you all giggle. Suddenly, they get up, and their eyes begin to glow a dark red. The surrounding area shakes and wavers as it disappears. You see large sticks lit with a dark flames. In the place of the Pokemon, are three sinister looking Kadabra's. What do you do?

Kris
Smiling as you see your Hoppip friend have fun, you continue along through the Meadow. The wind blows, the grass rippling as the breeze flows through the individual blades. You give a calming sigh as you watch the tranquil, water-like grass. Grey clouds gather overhead, covering the sun and its light. You watch as Pikachus and Rattata scatter, trying to find shelter. A Bellsprout yawns as it shifts its yellow head to watch the sky. With a rumble, a cool drizzle begins, sending drops of life-bringing water to the ground. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
The blue beetle motions for you to follow. You follow the Heracross, hoping that he can really help you cross. You hear the drip-drop of water from the ceiling. You hear a small splash as you step into a puddle of water. The Heracross turns around a dn shushs you. Suddenly, you hear a rapid pitter-patter. You see the Crawdaunt charging at you. Heracross steps in its way and grabs it, stopping it in its tracks. They begin a test of strength, seeing who can push over who. What do you do?

Angel Blossom
18th March 2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank Kris
Smiling as you see your Hoppip friend have fun, you continue along through the Meadow. The wind blows, the grass rippling as the breeze flows through the individual blades. You give a calming sigh as you watch the tranquil, water-like grass. Grey clouds gather overhead, covering the sun and its light. You watch as Pikachus and Rattata scatter, trying to find shelter. A Bellsprout yawns as it shifts its yellow head to watch the sky. With a rumble, a cool drizzle begins, sending drops of life-bringing water to the ground. What do you do?


Meadow

Well.. since it's beginning to rain, I'll try to seek out some shelter. I may be able to find Pokemon there..

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Amy
You watch as the Chimecho plays gleefully and the Pokemon dance. The Pokemon see you and motion for you to join them in their dance. You smile and walk towards them. You grasp their hands as they twirl around, they fall down and you all giggle. Suddenly, they get up, and their eyes begin to glow a dark red. The surrounding area shakes and wavers as it disappears. You see large sticks lit with a dark flames. In the place of the Pokemon, are three sinister looking Kadabra's. What do you do?


Me

South Caverns

I'll send out Ranec my L.31 umbreon, Flare my L.21 ninetales, and Dakota my L. 18 Mightyena. I'll try to get past the kadabras without any trouble, but if they won't let us by, i'll have Ranec and Flare each use confuse ray, and Dakota use bite before we make a run for it.

Angel Blossom

As the rain begins to fall, you try to find some shelter. You see a meganium in the distance and she motions you over and provides some protection from the rain. As you look around you notice that you're not the only thing that the meganium is sheltering from the rain. There's and electrike and a see dot there as well. What wil you do?

Moonlight Espeon
19th March 2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive



Aquatic Fury~
Eagerly, you ask the Lapras if she is going to give in..to which she responds with an angry cry and immediately dives at Splash, who gets the hint and gets back into a battle position.
Commanding your Pokémon to continue as he was doing, you watch as Splash begins to frenziedly thrash about in the water, alternating his Slam and Water Gun attacks with ease. Looks like he really wants to get back at Lapras-though she is fighting back just as strongly.
Remoraid has to quickly dash out of the way as Splash is knocked towards it…but the Quagsire promptly jumps up and performs a Slam attack on Lapras’s back.
She cries out..then collapses!
Splash proudly paddles back to you as Remoraid declares him the winner, as Lapras lifts her head and smiles sheepishly at you.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

I'll welcome that Lapras to the team and catch it in my Pokeball. Then, I'll thank Remoraid for reffing our match and move on.

Angel Blossom
19th March 2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong
Angel Blossom

As the rain begins to fall, you try to find some shelter. You see a meganium in the distance and she motions you over and provides some protection from the rain. As you look around you notice that you're not the only thing that the meganium is sheltering from the rain. There's and electrike and a see dot there as well. What wil you do?[/color][/center] [/B]


Meadow

Meganium!! o.o I'll pull out Echo and Mohabi, my two Eevees, and tell them to ask the Meganium if it would like to be a part of my team. ^^ If that doesn't work.. I'll see if Auburn, my Charizard, can trap the Meganium for me to be able to catch him/her.

Then I'll throw a Great ball. ^^;;

*Murkrow
20th March 2004, 05:47 AM
Aquatic Fury~
You hold out you Poké Ball and Lapras smiles and lets herself be absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
Lapras F L15

Ecstatic about your long awaited capture, you thank the Remoraid for his excellent reffing; he nods then dives back into the water and vanishes.
Continuing on, you notice a small blue Pokémon lying on a rock that’s jutting out over a deep area of the river-you draw closer and see that it’s a Mudkip, happily relaxing in the sun.
Beneath it, you notice a flicker of movement and next second a pair of Surskits skid out across the water, giggling and chasing each other.
What are you going to do?

Angel Blossom~
You reach for two Poké Balls and quickly send out your two Eevees, commanding them to head over to the Meganium and see if it would like to join your team.
They both trot over and begin to eagerly talk to the large Grass Pokémon, which lowers its head to listen. It sounds like your Pokémon are enthusiastically describing the lives they lead in an attempt to get the Meganium to agree.
Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have made a good impression on it, as it shakes its head and returns to watching the rain.
Not deterred, you send out your Charizard and tell her to trap the Meganium. She nods and takes to the air before dropping in front of the other Pokémon, grabbing its head and shooting out a stream of fire in an attempt to weaken it.
Excitedly, you throw a Great Ball at Meganium, but it lets out a roar, pulls free from Auburn and knocks the ball right back at you.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by pokemasterfrank


Hannah
You send out Deveus, telling him to Roar the Murkrow away from the Tropius. The black dog dashes toward the starving Murkrow, letting out a loud roar. The Murkrows turn, wide-eyed, to Deveus. Deveus glares at the Murkrow and lets out another roar, scaring the birds out of their skin (or in this case...feathers), and away from the Tropius. Tropius begins to thank you and Deveus for saving him. It sits down and begins rubbing it's neck, holding an injured spot. You send out Hlepand, who heals the Tropius with Wish. Hlepand glows, warm energy radiating from his body. The Tropius jumps with glee as his wound heals and begins to thank you and your Pokemon even more. You tell it it was no problem and continue onward.

You stare around the huge forest, admiring the beautiful, majestic trees. You take a deep breath, enjoying the fresh smell of the forest air. You look up into the branches, up to the very top, and think about how long it took for a small tree to grow to such a grand size. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You turn around and scan the area. You see something dart into a bush. What do you do?



Forest

I'll send out Omega(Shelgon M L20) so that I'll have protection incase something attacks, then I'll head over and see if I can spot what hid in the bush.

Angel Blossom
20th March 2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Angel Blossom~
You reach for two Poké Balls and quickly send out your two Eevees, commanding them to head over to the Meganium and see if it would like to join your team.
They both trot over and begin to eagerly talk to the large Grass Pokémon, which lowers its head to listen. It sounds like your Pokémon are enthusiastically describing the lives they lead in an attempt to get the Meganium to agree.
Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have made a good impression on it, as it shakes its head and returns to watching the rain.
Not deterred, you send out your Charizard and tell her to trap the Meganium. She nods and takes to the air before dropping in front of the other Pokémon, grabbing its head and shooting out a stream of fire in an attempt to weaken it.
Excitedly, you throw a Great Ball at Meganium, but it lets out a roar, pulls free from Auburn and knocks the ball right back at you.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Hm.. I'm determined to catch this Meganium, so.. I'll tell Auburn to weaken it more so I'll be able to catch it. If it does grow weaker, I'll throw another Pokéball.

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Amy
You watch as the Chimecho plays gleefully and the Pokemon dance. The Pokemon see you and motion for you to join them in their dance. You smile and walk towards them. You grasp their hands as they twirl around, they fall down and you all giggle. Suddenly, they get up, and their eyes begin to glow a dark red. The surrounding area shakes and wavers as it disappears. You see large sticks lit with a dark flames. In the place of the Pokemon, are three sinister looking Kadabra's. What do you do?


Originally posted by Wolfsong

Me

South Caverns

I'll send out Ranec my L.31 umbreon, Flare my L.21 ninetales, and Dakota my L. 18 Mightyena. I'll try to get past the kadabras without any trouble, but if they won't let us by, i'll have Ranec and Flare each use confuse ray, and Dakota use bite before we make a run for it.



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to be unprotected, you send out your shelgon for protection. Once he's out and safely by your side, you cautiously approach the bush that you glimpsed the mysterious figure dart into. Taking a deep breath, you peer into it and discover a paras shaking as a ledyba looks at it with a confused expression. Neither has noticed you yet. What will you do?

Angel Blossom

Not giving up, you tell Auburn to weaken it some more. Your faithful charizard nodds, and turns back to the meganium who is staring at you angerily. Auburn takes in a deep breath and launches more fire at the meganium. Though most if destroyed by the rain, the attack still connects. The meganium shakes her head, and leaves fly from her neck leaving small cuts on Auburn. Auburn tries launching more fire and yet again connects. Thinking that the meganium must be weak by now you throw another pokeball as it sends another razor leaf cluster at Auburn. The meganium's sucked into the pokeball, but it isn't caught yet. The pokeball rolls and bounces around and just when you think you've caught it, the meganium bursts out! Seems that it has a strong will and doesn't want to be caught? It stands there weakened, panting, and glaring at you. What will you do now?

Angel Blossom
20th March 2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom

Meadow

Hm.. I'm determined to catch this Meganium, so.. I'll tell Auburn to weaken it more so I'll be able to catch it. If it does grow weaker, I'll throw another Pokéball.

Erm.. it seems like my post was skipped. I really hope I'm not being rude by pointing this out!

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 11:48 AM
YOu had posted while i was posting. I had realizd it unitl i had posted. As soon as i saw I had edited, so its there now ^^;;.

Angel Blossom
20th March 2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Wolfsong

Angel Blossom

Not giving up, you tell Auburn to weaken it some more. Your faithful charizard nodds, and turns back to the meganium who is staring at you angerily. Auburn takes in a deep breath and launches more fire at the meganium. Though most if destroyed by the rain, the attack still connects. The meganium shakes her head, and leaves fly from her neck leaving small cuts on Auburn. Auburn tries launching more fire and yet again connects. Thinking that the meganium must be weak by now you throw another pokeball as it sends another razor leaf cluster at Auburn. The meganium's sucked into the pokeball, but it isn't caught yet. The pokeball rolls and bounces around and just when you think you've caught it, the meganium bursts out! Seems that it has a strong will and doesn't want to be caught? It stands there weakened, panting, and glaring at you. What will you do now?[/color][/center]


Meadow

Well.. it's a pretty stubborn Pokémon, so I'll let it be and continue looking for other Pokémon.

[ sorry Amy! ^^;; ]

aragornbird
20th March 2004, 02:11 PM
Amy - The three Kadabras laugh sinisterly as you have fallen into their psychic trap. You send out your three Pokemon to try and fend them off before making your escape. Ranec and Flare fire two white beams of light. All three Kadabras become mesmerized and stumble around awkwardly. Next, Dakota bolts forward and gives one of them a nasty Bite on the tail. The Kadabra howls in pain, but it seems to have snapped out of its confusion. When it turns around, it sees you running away with your Pokemon towards the nearest exit. Suddenly, it fires a Confusion onto the roof of the cavern and knocks several sharp rocks downward. Ranec trips on one of them and crashes into Flare, landing in a heap on the ground. Meanwhile, another Kadabra Teleports in front of you, attempting to cut off your exit.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom - You turn away from the stubborn Meganium in search of other Pokemon. As you climb up a steep grassy hill nearby, you spot a Plusle perched on top of a boulder. The Plusle notices you too and points to something on the other side. In curiosity, you walk up and sit next to it. Down below is a herd of Tauros grazing contently alongside a group of Tropius.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy - The three Kadabras laugh sinisterly as you have fallen into their psychic trap. You send out your three Pokemon to try and fend them off before making your escape. Ranec and Flare fire two white beams of light. All three Kadabras become mesmerized and stumble around awkwardly. Next, Dakota bolts forward and gives one of them a nasty Bite on the tail. The Kadabra howls in pain, but it seems to have snapped out of its confusion. When it turns around, it sees you running away with your Pokemon towards the nearest exit. Suddenly, it fires a Confusion onto the roof of the cavern and knocks several sharp rocks downward. Ranec trips on one of them and crashes into Flare, landing in a heap on the ground. Meanwhile, another Kadabra Teleports in front of you, attempting to cut off your exit.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

Uh oh. I'll recall Daktoa and then have Ranec (umbeon) give them a mean look. Next I'll have Flare (Ninetales) use another confuse ray followed by a double team. Next, I'll sent out my Jolteon Steve and have him use thundder wave on the kadabras. Finally, I'll send out Sora (swablu) and have her sing the Kadabras to sleep. Then we'll try to get away again.

Angel Blossom
20th March 2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Angel Blossom - You turn away from the stubborn Meganium in search of other Pokemon. As you climb up a steep grassy hill nearby, you spot a Plusle perched on top of a boulder. The Plusle notices you too and points to something on the other side. In curiosity, you walk up and sit next to it. Down below is a herd of Tauros grazing contently alongside a group of Tropius.
What will you do next?


Meadow

I'll keep going.. I won't disturb the herd of Tauros, but I'll say bye to the cute little Plusle.

*Murkrow
21st March 2004, 05:57 AM
Wolfsong~
Quickly returning Dakota, you order Ranec to trap them with his Mean Look, while Flare should perform another Confuse Ray.
Your two Pokémon immediately oblige, and in an instant, the Kadabra are knocked back into their confusion and unable to escape.
Flare then uses a quick Double Team, surrounding the Kadabra that was trying to block your path. As it tries desperately to snap out of the confusion and decide which is the real Flare, Steve pops out from his Poké Ball and hits him with a Thunder Wave, paralysing it in an instant.
Deciding to make a break for it, you and your Pokémon dash past the prone Kadabra, before you turn and have Sora Sing them to sleep.
With them all finally down and out, you sigh with relief, thank your Pokémon, turn round..and come face to face with a Houndour and a Sneasel, who are looking at you curiously.
What are you going to do?

Angel Blossom~
Waving goodbye to the little Plusle, you press on further into the Meadow, when you gradually become aware of laughter and singing coming from somewhere to you left.
As you glance over, you see an Exeggcute spinning round in the circles, each of the heads heading in a different direction, before all crashing back together.
Bemused, you head a little closer and see a Dunsparce and a Shroomish sitting in the grass beside it, alternately talking and laughing.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by Wolfsong

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to be unprotected, you send out your shelgon for protection. Once he's out and safely by your side, you cautiously approach the bush that you glimpsed the mysterious figure dart into. Taking a deep breath, you peer into it and discover a paras shaking as a ledyba looks at it with a confused expression. Neither has noticed you yet. What will you do?



Forest

I'll ignore them and continue on.

Moonlight Espeon
21st March 2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~
You hold out you Poké Ball and Lapras smiles and lets herself be absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
Lapras F L15

Ecstatic about your long awaited capture, you thank the Remoraid for his excellent reffing; he nods then dives back into the water and vanishes.
Continuing on, you notice a small blue Pokémon lying on a rock that’s jutting out over a deep area of the river-you draw closer and see that it’s a Mudkip, happily relaxing in the sun.
Beneath it, you notice a flicker of movement and next second a pair of Surskits skid out across the water, giggling and chasing each other.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

Umm.. I wouldn't want to disturb any of them so I'll transfer to the Meadow if possible please.

Wolfsong
21st March 2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~
Quickly returning Dakota, you order Ranec to trap them with his Mean Look, while Flare should perform another Confuse Ray.
Your two Pokémon immediately oblige, and in an instant, the Kadabra are knocked back into their confusion and unable to escape.
Flare then uses a quick Double Team, surrounding the Kadabra that was trying to block your path. As it tries desperately to snap out of the confusion and decide which is the real Flare, Steve pops out from his Poké Ball and hits him with a Thunder Wave, paralysing it in an instant.
Deciding to make a break for it, you and your Pokémon dash past the prone Kadabra, before you turn and have Sora Sing them to sleep.
With them all finally down and out, you sigh with relief, thank your Pokémon, turn round..and come face to face with a Houndour and a Sneasel, who are looking at you curiously.
What are you going to do?


Me

South caverns

I'll wave at them, hoping that they are friendly then continue on my way since they aren't exactly what i'm looking for.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Ignoring the paras and ledyba, you continue on. You hear the sounds of wings beating and look up in the direction of the sound. You smile as a yanma lands on a nearby tree. The sounds of scuffling also catches your attention. You turn your head and see a natu and a bulbasaur sparring. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, and also wanting a change of scenery you head for the lush green meadow. Almost immediately, you hear the sound of laughter. Turning towards the source fo the sound, you see a roselia and a tangela playing together. All of a sudden the tangela trips on its on vines, and the roselia helps it up. A persian watches on in interest. What will you do?

Angel Blossom
21st March 2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Angel Blossom~
Waving goodbye to the little Plusle, you press on further into the Meadow, when you gradually become aware of laughter and singing coming from somewhere to you left.
As you glance over, you see an Exeggcute spinning round in the circles, each of the heads heading in a different direction, before all crashing back together.
Bemused, you head a little closer and see a Dunsparce and a Shroomish sitting in the grass beside it, alternately talking and laughing.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll ignore those Pokémon and keep walking..

Moonlight Espeon
21st March 2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong


Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, and also wanting a change of scenery you head for the lush green meadow. Almost immediately, you hear the sound of laughter. Turning towards the source fo the sound, you see a roselia and a tangela playing together. All of a sudden the tangela trips on its on vines, and the roselia helps it up. A persian watches on in interest. What will you do?

Location: Meadow

First, I'll go over to the Persian and ask them what the Roselia and Tangela are playing, or if it knows the two Pokemon. If it either doesn't answer or doesn't know, I'll move on. However, if it does know, I'll sit around and watch them play for a while, and move on.

Wild Eevee
21st March 2004, 11:45 PM
The blue beetle motions for you to follow. You follow the Heracross, hoping that he can really help you cross. You hear the drip-drop of water from the ceiling. You hear a small splash as you step into a puddle of water. The Heracross turns around a dn shushs you. Suddenly, you hear a rapid pitter-patter. You see the Crawdaunt charging at you. Heracross steps in its way and grabs it, stopping it in its tracks. They begin a test of strength, seeing who can push over who. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll watch for a little while then slip past Crawdaunt.

*Murkrow
23rd March 2004, 03:12 PM
Wolfsong~
You cheerily wave at the two Pokémon, who just smile back, still looking slightly confused.
Stepping round them, you quickly hurry away when suddenly you hear a lour and rhythmic thumping coming from somewhere ahead of you.
Slowing down, you edge to where you can see into the next cavern…and see a massive looking Metang smashing round the room.
For a second, you’re unsure just what it’s doing, but then you a Torkoal slink out of the shadows and fire a blast of fire at it, ducking back before it can see it and rushing to another spot as the Metang comes charging over. It looks like this has been going on for quite a while.
What are you going to do?

Angel Blossom~
Leaving the laughing Pokémon behind, you head back to the original path you were following, spotting a Stantler in the distance, when a Bulbasaur runs in front of you, chasing a rolling Sunkern.
The Bulbasaur is a giggling and happily bounding along, easily keeping up with the Sunkern-which looks absolutely terrified out of its mind.
Then, Bulbasaur knocks it slightly too hard and it goes flying, landing in a small heap in front of you, where it promptly bursts into tears.
You then notice the Stantler raising its head from its grazing and looking over, obviously wondering what all the noise is about.
What are you going to do?

Aquatic Fury~
You smile and walk over to the Persian who regards you coldly before turning its attention back to the other two Pokémon.
Trying to make conversation, you ask it what they Roselia and Tangela are playing, and it gives you an odd look before saying they’re playing tag.
You then continue and ask it if it knows either of them. It responds with a shake of its head; no.
Deciding to leave it at that, you sit and watch the two for a little while, as the Tangela sits up, dusts itself off, then begins to chase the Roselia around again.
After a little while, you decide to continue on, watched by the Persian who sits up and watches you go.
After a couple of steps, the sound of the Roselia and Tengela dies away, and you notice a rustling in the grass; you step closer and see a Girafarig lying down, licking one of its legs, while its head-tail happily chomps away at the grass.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Pausing to watch a bit of the battle, you gasp and hold your breath as Crawdaunt suddenly shoves Heracross backwards, and immediately charges at its prone figure; but Heracross seem to have made up its mind that it’s not going to be beaten again today and slips under it, and wrestles it to the ground.
As it holds it down, it motions to you to get going; you nod, realising the battle is virtually over, and quickly run into the next room.
Once there, you pause again, because a Poliwrath is sprawled in the middle of the room, fast asleep and snoring slightly.
Edging closer, you suddenly realise that it’s not one its own; there’s also a Shelgon slumped next to it.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by Wolfsong


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Ignoring the paras and ledyba, you continue on. You hear the sounds of wings beating and look up in the direction of the sound. You smile as a yanma lands on a nearby tree. The sounds of scuffling also catches your attention. You turn your head and see a natu and a bulbasaur sparring. What will you do?



Forest

I'll ignore them and continue on.

Wolfsong
23rd March 2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~
You cheerily wave at the two Pokémon, who just smile back, still looking slightly confused.
Stepping round them, you quickly hurry away when suddenly you hear a lour and rhythmic thumping coming from somewhere ahead of you.
Slowing down, you edge to where you can see into the next cavern…and see a massive looking Metang smashing round the room.
For a second, you’re unsure just what it’s doing, but then you a Torkoal slink out of the shadows and fire a blast of fire at it, ducking back before it can see it and rushing to another spot as the Metang comes charging over. It looks like this has been going on for quite a while.
What are you going to do?


Me

South Caverns

I'll have Sora my swablu sing them both to sleep then I'll continue on to the next room, seeing as i have a specific pokemon in mind ^^;

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Leaving the pokemon alone, you continue on your trek through the forest. Suddenly, a frightened wrumple jumps on you and shakes. Before you can ask it what's wrong, you see a skarmory land right in front of you, staring at the wrumple. What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon
23rd March 2004, 04:50 PM
[i]Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~
You smile and walk over to the Persian who regards you coldly before turning its attention back to the other two Pokémon.
Trying to make conversation, you ask it what they Roselia and Tangela are playing, and it gives you an odd look before saying they’re playing tag.
You then continue and ask it if it knows either of them. It responds with a shake of its head; no.
Deciding to leave it at that, you sit and watch the two for a little while, as the Tangela sits up, dusts itself off, then begins to chase the Roselia around again.
After a little while, you decide to continue on, watched by the Persian who sits up and watches you go.
After a couple of steps, the sound of the Roselia and Tengela dies away, and you notice a rustling in the grass; you step closer and see a Girafarig lying down, licking one of its legs, while its head-tail happily chomps away at the grass.
What are you going to do?

Location: Meadow

I don't want to disturb the Girafarig because it seems to be happy. I'll move on.

Angel Blossom
23rd March 2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Angel Blossom~
Leaving the laughing Pokémon behind, you head back to the original path you were following, spotting a Stantler in the distance, when a Bulbasaur runs in front of you, chasing a rolling Sunkern.
The Bulbasaur is a giggling and happily bounding along, easily keeping up with the Sunkern-which looks absolutely terrified out of its mind.
Then, Bulbasaur knocks it slightly too hard and it goes flying, landing in a small heap in front of you, where it promptly bursts into tears.
You then notice the Stantler raising its head from its grazing and looking over, obviously wondering what all the noise is about.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Aww, poor Sunkern! ;-; They're cute Pokemon, but I'll have to pass. I'll keep walking around, searching for Pokemon..

Wild Eevee
23rd March 2004, 11:26 PM
Pausing to watch a bit of the battle, you gasp and hold your breath as Crawdaunt suddenly shoves Heracross backwards, and immediately charges at its prone figure; but Heracross seem to have made up its mind that it’s not going to be beaten again today and slips under it, and wrestles it to the ground.
As it holds it down, it motions to you to get going; you nod, realising the battle is virtually over, and quickly run into the next room.
Once there, you pause again, because a Poliwrath is sprawled in the middle of the room, fast asleep and snoring slightly.
Edging closer, you suddenly realise that it’s not one its own; there’s also a Shelgon slumped next to it.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll go past quietly so I don't desturb them.

Wolfsong
24th March 2004, 04:13 PM
Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to bother the Girafarig, you continue on through the meadow. You barely miss stepping in a hole, as you travel through it. Soon, you hear a couple of voices. As you draw closer, you can see that a Ludicolo and a cacturne are having a rather lively conversation. What will you do?

Angel Blossom

Feeling sorry for the sunkern but not interested in it, you continue on. After a few minutes you hear somethign following you. Turning around, you see that its the sunkern again. Out of the corner of you eye, you catch a movement. Turning your head, you can see that its a cute little teddiursa. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Being as quiet as you possibly can, you sneak past the pokemon. Once safely past, you smile. You have entered a rather spacious room. As you look around, you notice a small pond in the center of the room, and spot a Carvanha swimming in it. A Makuhita sits near the edge watching it curiously. There's also a Hariyama in the room. As you watch them, they look as if they are related. What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon
24th March 2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to bother the Girafarig, you continue on through the meadow. You barely miss stepping in a hole, as you travel through it. Soon, you hear a couple of voices. As you draw closer, you can see that a Ludicolo and a cacturne are having a rather lively conversation. What will you do?

Location: Meadow

Ooh! Cacturne and Ludicolo! I hate to disturb them but I'll challenge both of them to a double battle; but we have to find a river first so my Lapras can fight.
Once I find a river to battle on, I'll send out Splash, my LV14 male Quagsire, and Hydra, my LV15 female Lapras. If I win the double battle, I will catch the Ludicolo and Cacturne in 2 Pokeballs!

aragornbird
24th March 2004, 07:39 PM
Amy - You tell your Swablu to send the two Pokemon to slumber-land. She sings a melodious tune and the Torkoal and Metang instantly fall asleep. Still on a quest for a certain Pokemon, you continue on through the South Caverns. A faint orange glow catches your eye and you speed up towards the light. It seems there is a small campfire burning steadily. Around the fire are a Drowzee, a Meditite, and a Torchic, all sitting contently before the warm glow of the flames.
What will you do next?

Kelly – Instantly interested in these two Grass Pokemon, you jump in and break their conversation. The two become annoyed and agree to your challenge. You toss two PokeBalls into the air and your trusty Quagsire and Lapras appear on the grass. Being more suited to battling on land, the Cacturne and Ludicolo start off with their first attacks. Cacturne rushes over and jabs it pins into Hydra’s skin with a Poison Sting. Fortunately, the Lapras did not get poisoned. Next, the Ludicolo charges up a Nature Power. On the grass, it is turned into Stun Spore. The cloud of yellow dust floats over and paralyzes your Quagsire.
What will be your attacks?

Wolfsong
24th March 2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy - You tell your Swablu to send the two Pokemon to slumber-land. She sings a melodious tune and the Torkoal and Metang instantly fall asleep. Still on a quest for a certain Pokemon, you continue on through the South Caverns. A faint orange glow catches your eye and you speed up towards the light. It seems there is a small campfire burning steadily. Around the fire are a Drowzee, a Meditite, and a Torchic, all sitting contently before the warm glow of the flames.
What will you do next?


Me

South Caverns

Not the exact species but close enough. I'll send Ranec to mean look the torchic. Next, I'll ask the torchic if it wants to battle. If so i'll give it the option of battling Steve my L.14 jolteon or Dakota my L.18 mightyena.

*Murkrow
25th March 2004, 12:41 PM
Wolfsong~

Wager to battle after finding a Pokémon you like, you hurl out Ranecs' Poké Ball-he bursts out and instantly Mean Looks the Torchic, which jumps to its feet, looking ready to fight.
Although its obvious what the answer will be, you ask the Torchic if it's willing to fight and it responds with an angry 'chirp' and shoots out a jet of flame.
Faced with the option of who to battle, it thinks then selects Steve, who you quickly send out.
The two Pokémon glare at each other, both ready to fight.
What will you do?



Originally posted by Wolfsong

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Leaving the pokemon alone, you continue on your trek through the forest. Suddenly, a frightened wrumple jumps on you and shakes. Before you can ask it what's wrong, you see a skarmory land right in front of you, staring at the wrumple. What will you do?[/center]


Forest

I'll scoop the Wurmple up in my arms and tell the Skarmory to get lost.
If it doesn't move I'll have Omega(Shelgon M L20) use Dragon Claw and Brick Break to get rid of it.
Once it's gone I'll hug the Wurmple and try and reasure it, while trying to figure out if it's male of female.

Wolfsong
25th March 2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~

Wager to battle after finding a Pokémon you like, you hurl out Ranecs' Poké Ball-he bursts out and instantly Mean Looks the Torchic, which jumps to its feet, looking ready to fight.
Although its obvious what the answer will be, you ask the Torchic if it's willing to fight and it responds with an angry 'chirp' and shoots out a jet of flame.
Faced with the option of who to battle, it thinks then selects Steve, who you quickly send out.
The two Pokémon glare at each other, both ready to fight.
What will you do?


Me

South Caverns

All right I'll have Steve use Thunder wave and follow it up with an extremespeed.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You scoop up the wurmple in your arms before turning to face the skarmory. At which point, you order it to get lost but it just laughs and stands his ground. He eyes you as if what are you going to do about it. He soon finds out as you send out your shelgon and order it to attack. After getting slashed by Omega's dragon claw, the skarmory takes off giving up on the thoughts of an easy meal. Turning your attention back to the wurmple, you reassure it and it soon settles down. After a few minutes you can discover that its a female

Wild Eevee
25th March 2004, 09:59 PM
Being as quiet as you possibly can, you sneak past the pokemon. Once safely past, you smile. You have entered a rather spacious room. As you look around, you notice a small pond in the center of the room, and spot a Carvanha swimming in it. A Makuhita sits near the edge watching it curiously. There's also a Hariyama in the room. As you watch them, they look as if they are related. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll keep watching them for awhile.

*Murkrow
26th March 2004, 02:55 PM
Wolfsong~
After running through the options of what moves to use, you call out for Steve to use his Thunder Wave; your Pokémon is fired for battle and responds with a burst of static electricity from his fur, which encircles the Torchic, paralysing it to the spot.
Now the his target is immobolised, Steve chages across the room and smashes into it with his Extremespeed, which knocks the Torchihc back across the room-it seems to be down and out, but then manages to struggle to its feet.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Deciding to hang around in this room for a while, you edge closer to the Pokémon, curious about the seeming relation between the Makuhita and the Hariyama.
As you watch, nothing seems to be happening at the moment-the Makuhita seems to be content to laze around by the water, with the Hairyama watching it carefully out of the corner of its eye.
Then without warning, the Carvanha bursts out of the water and takes a bite at the Makuhita, which screams and leaps back. The Hariyama instantly srpings forward and knocks the Carvanha away-it spirals to land on the ground a couple of feet away.
The Makuhita is still screaming, but the Hariyama is trying desperately trying to calm it down.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by Wolfsong


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You scoop up the wurmple in your arms before turning to face the skarmory. At which point, you order it to get lost but it just laughs and stands his ground. He eyes you as if what are you going to do about it. He soon finds out as you send out your shelgon and order it to attack. After getting slashed by Omega's dragon claw, the skarmory takes off giving up on the thoughts of an easy meal. Turning your attention back to the wurmple, you reassure it and it soon settles down. After a few minutes you can discover that its a female[/center]


Forest

Alright^_^ I'll hug her and ask if she's willing to come along with me. If she is, I'll hold out a Poké Ball.
If she isn't I'll send out Sianna(Chikorita L13 F), have her use Razor Leaf then a Tackle-making sure the Wurmple doesn't faint- then send out Pock(Poochyena L11 M), have Yawn her to sleep then throw a Stun Ball :)

Wolfsong
26th March 2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~
After running through the options of what moves to use, you call out for Steve to use his Thunder Wave; your Pokémon is fired for battle and responds with a burst of static electricity from his fur, which encircles the Torchic, paralysing it to the spot.
Now the his target is immobolised, Steve chages across the room and smashes into it with his Extremespeed, which knocks the Torchihc back across the room-it seems to be down and out, but then manages to struggle to its feet.
What are you going to do?


Me

South Caverns

I'll toss a crystal ball and see what happens.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

x.x This is the second time i had to type of this update. I accidentally deleted it the first time somehow x.x

You hug the wurmple again before asking if she would like to join your team. She hesitates for a minute and you hold your breath to see if you'll have to end up battling her. Finally she speaks. She tellS you that normally she would have rather had a battle before making up her mind, but since you usaved her she feels debted and grateful to you. She also adds that you seem like a nice trainer so she doesn't mind being captured by you. You hold out the pokeball, and she goes in. Almost immediately, you hear the soft ding signifying a capture. Congrats, you caught a level 6 Wumple (F)

pokemasterfrank
26th March 2004, 09:32 PM
Amy
You toss the Crystal Ball at the Torchic. The ball strikes the Torchic, emitting a yellow beam of light, enveloping the Torchic and sucking it in. The ball wiggles for a moment, and then stops.

You captured Level 5 Female Torchic

Wolfsong
26th March 2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Amy
You toss the Crystal Ball at the Torchic. The ball strikes the Torchic, emitting a yellow beam of light, enveloping the Torchic and sucking it in. The ball wiggles for a moment, and then stops.

You captured Level 5 Female Torchic


South Caverns

Cool. I'll name her Wildfire and her bred on move will be Rock Slide.

I'd like to go to the lake now and have a look around.

*Murkrow
27th March 2004, 12:59 PM
Wolfsong~

With your new captee stored away, you decide to leave the confined caves and passages of the Sout Caverns and head off to the Lake.
Stepping to the lake edge, you peer out over the flat, calm surface, scanning the surroundings for any Pokémon.
As you look, you suddenly notice a small, dark shadow emerging from the water in front of you; you hesitate, worried that it might be dangerous-but then it sticks its head out from the water.
It's a Magikarp, and it surveys you slowly before it begins to splash slowly in a circle.
The steady, regular sound interupts a Swampert that was lying hidden on a rock a little way away from you-it glances in your direction and snarls slowly.
What are you going to do?


Originally posted by Wolfsong

color=skyblue]
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

x.x This is the second time i had to type of this update. I accidentally deleted it the first time somehow x.x

You hug the wurmple again before asking if she would like to join your team. She hesitates for a minute and you hold your breath to see if you'll have to end up battling her. Finally she speaks. She tellS you that normally she would have rather had a battle before making up her mind, but since you usaved her she feels debted and grateful to you. She also adds that you seem like a nice trainer so she doesn't mind being captured by you. You hold out the pokeball, and she goes in. Almost immediately, you hear the soft ding signifying a capture. Congrats, you caught a level 6 Wumple (F)[/color]

Heh, that sounds like something I'd do xD


Forest

Yay^_^
I'll return Omega and put his and Caelest's Poké Balls away and then I'll stop for now, I've got all the Pokémon I want for the time being :)

Wolfsong
27th March 2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~

With your new captee stored away, you decide to leave the confined caves and passages of the Sout Caverns and head off to the Lake.
Stepping to the lake edge, you peer out over the flat, calm surface, scanning the surroundings for any Pokémon.
As you look, you suddenly notice a small, dark shadow emerging from the water in front of you; you hesitate, worried that it might be dangerous-but then it sticks its head out from the water.
It's a Magikarp, and it surveys you slowly before it begins to splash slowly in a circle.
The steady, regular sound interupts a Swampert that was lying hidden on a rock a little way away from you-it glances in your direction and snarls slowly.
What are you going to do?


me

Lake.

I'll tell the swampert that i mean it no harm, but send out Ranec Umbreon and Dakota (mightyena) just in case. I'll also send out my Swablu sora to see if the swampert is by chance protecting anything like a family member or something. If it is then we'll go from there. If it isn't, we'll try to leave

Pyrusette
27th March 2004, 08:28 PM
Beginning again.

I'll explore the East Caverns.

Oh, and my 5 Special Balls will be one of each kind.

Wild Eevee
27th March 2004, 11:39 PM
Deciding to hang around in this room for a while, you edge closer to the Pokémon, curious about the seeming relation between the Makuhita and the Hariyama.
As you watch, nothing seems to be happening at the moment-the Makuhita seems to be content to laze around by the water, with the Hairyama watching it carefully out of the corner of its eye.
Then without warning, the Carvanha bursts out of the water and takes a bite at the Makuhita, which screams and leaps back. The Hariyama instantly srpings forward and knocks the Carvanha away-it spirals to land on the ground a couple of feet away.
The Makuhita is still screaming, but the Hariyama is trying desperately trying to calm it down.
What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll have Meditite put the Carvanha back in the water while go over to the Hariyama to see if I can help.

*Murkrow
28th March 2004, 04:38 AM
Wolfsong~
Not wanting to mess around with a potentially angry Swampert, you quickly send out Dakota and Ranec as a warning that you’d be willing to fight back if need be.
The message seems to get through to the Swampert as it mutters something under its breath and rolls back over to continue its rest.
Slightly interested in the way it originally reacted, you pull out Sora’s Poké Ball and ask her to go over and see if there’s a reason for his mood, such as protecting a relative.
Sora nods and timidly flutters over to where the Swampert is now curled up in a tight ball. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to appreciate the intrusion and swats her away; but there was enough time for Sora to see that he was on his own.
Realising that he was obviously just an unsociable Swampert, you thank your Pokémon and slowly slip past the rock where he was lying; thankfully he doesn’t notice or even care about you.
After the rocks are hidden from view, you let out a sigh of relief-before noticing an Azumarril floating on its back near to the shoreline. It sees you and lazily raises a paw and waves.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Hey^_^

After deciding to restart your captee journey, you figure that the East Caverns are a good place to start.
However, after a couple of minutes after you walk into the ominous caves, you begin to wonder if this was such a good idea after all-the darkness is pressing down on you, and you’re having to make your way by touch alone.
Still, you press on, hoping that eventually you’ll emerge into a lighter cave-and it seems you may have your wish as a light begins to flicker in front of you.
Eagerly, you jog towards it, when you suddenly realise that it’s not an ordinary light-it’s a Houndour practising its fire attacks.
Pausing to watch it, you notice a dark shape lurking against the opposite wall-and when Houndours flame flickers in that direction, you see that it’s a Poliwrath.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Even though Carvanha wasn’t acting in the nicest of ways, you can’t bear to see it just lying there, so you tell Meditite to place it back in the water while you see if you can help out the Hariyama.
Meditite looks at you in horror before gingerly edging over to the Carvanha, which snaps its teeth in a devilish grin at her. Gulping, she tries to get a grip on it-but squeals and lets go as its Rough Skin tears at her hands.
Deciding to try another tactic, she does her version of what the Hariyama did and rams into it, knocking it back into the water.
As she’s sorting out the Carvanha, you smile and walk over to where the Harimyama and the Makuhita are sitting.
Sitting down in front of them, you begin to tell the Makuhita that everythings ok now, and that it was very brave when the Cravanha grabbed it.
Your soothing tones seem to be working as its screams grow lower, and when Meditite comes running over to say the Carvanhas gone, its voice lowers even more and then stops.
Harimyama smiles at it and gives you a friendly pat on the shoulder.
What are you going to do now?

Wolfsong
28th March 2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Wolfsong~
Not wanting to mess around with a potentially angry Swampert, you quickly send out Dakota and Ranec as a warning that you’d be willing to fight back if need be.
The message seems to get through to the Swampert as it mutters something under its breath and rolls back over to continue its rest.
Slightly interested in the way it originally reacted, you pull out Sora’s Poké Ball and ask her to go over and see if there’s a reason for his mood, such as protecting a relative.
Sora nods and timidly flutters over to where the Swampert is now curled up in a tight ball. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to appreciate the intrusion and swats her away; but there was enough time for Sora to see that he was on his own.
Realising that he was obviously just an unsociable Swampert, you thank your Pokémon and slowly slip past the rock where he was lying; thankfully he doesn’t notice or even care about you.
After the rocks are hidden from view, you let out a sigh of relief-before noticing an Azumarril floating on its back near to the shoreline. It sees you and lazily raises a paw and waves.
What are you going to do?

Me

Lake

I'll wave at the Azumarril, then continue on my way.

Pyrusette
28th March 2004, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Pyrusette~
Hey^_^

After deciding to restart your captee journey, you figure that the East Caverns are a good place to start.
However, after a couple of minutes after you walk into the ominous caves, you begin to wonder if this was such a good idea after all-the darkness is pressing down on you, and you’re having to make your way by touch alone.
Still, you press on, hoping that eventually you’ll emerge into a lighter cave-and it seems you may have your wish as a light begins to flicker in front of you.
Eagerly, you jog towards it, when you suddenly realise that it’s not an ordinary light-it’s a Houndour practising its fire attacks.
Pausing to watch it, you notice a dark shape lurking against the opposite wall-and when Houndours flame flickers in that direction, you see that it’s a Poliwrath.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns
I'll carefully continue around the two.

Angel Blossom
28th March 2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Wolfsong

Angel Blossom

Feeling sorry for the sunkern but not interested in it, you continue on. After a few minutes you hear somethign following you. Turning around, you see that its the sunkern again. Out of the corner of you eye, you catch a movement. Turning your head, you can see that its a cute little teddiursa. What will you do?



Meadow


Aww, Teddiursa's are cute, but.. I'll have to pass. I'll continue to search for Pokemon. ^^

Jay
29th March 2004, 10:56 AM
Problem: We have one active owner with access to a computer.

From my beliefs, we do need another owner, and probably even another worker. Cheesey might not be on for many, many months. If he'll get back online ever again. (I think I may know the reason, but it is confidential between me and him).

Frank is really the only one with power to do something. I suggest you all have a meeting about what to do.

Wild Eevee
29th March 2004, 11:03 PM
Even though Carvanha wasn’t acting in the nicest of ways, you can’t bear to see it just lying there, so you tell Meditite to place it back in the water while you see if you can help out the Hariyama.
Meditite looks at you in horror before gingerly edging over to the Carvanha, which snaps its teeth in a devilish grin at her. Gulping, she tries to get a grip on it-but squeals and lets go as its Rough Skin tears at her hands.
Deciding to try another tactic, she does her version of what the Hariyama did and rams into it, knocking it back into the water.
As she’s sorting out the Carvanha, you smile and walk over to where the Harimyama and the Makuhita are sitting.
Sitting down in front of them, you begin to tell the Makuhita that everythings ok now, and that it was very brave when the Cravanha grabbed it.
Your soothing tones seem to be working as its screams grow lower, and when Meditite comes running over to say the Carvanhas gone, its voice lowers even more and then stops.
Harimyama smiles at it and gives you a friendly pat on the shoulder.
What are you going to do now?

East cavern

First I'll look at Meditite's hand and then just stick around.

aragornbird
1st April 2004, 07:25 PM
Aie! No one’s updated for while, time to remedy this situation!

Amy – Still on your search for a certain Pokemon, you wave at the Azumarril before continuing on. You walk along the shore of the lake until you come across a wooden dock that leads out into the middle of the water. Deciding to talk a stroll down the dock, you spot a few Wingulls perched leisurely on the wooden posts on both sides. As you come to the end of the dock, you look over the calm blue waters and find a couple of Squirtles playing around. Suddenly there is a splash beneath you and you look down to see a Totodile. The jolly little croc release a Water Gun and drenches your face before laughing wildly.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette – Tip-toeing around the two fierce creatures, you manage to make it past them. You walk a few paces before rounding a corner and entering in a different room. The ground before you is flat and smooth and you can hear some grunting going on. Walking a bit faster, you discover that there is a Pokemon training group practicing their fighting moves. A Heracross, a Hariyama and a Machop are all flexing their muscles and training to become stronger.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom – Smiling at the cute Teddiursa, you still decide to continue onwards. Walking through the tall grass and varieties of flowers, you eventually here some rustling coming from your left. You head off in that direction and encounter some more cute Pokemon – a Flaafy and a Wigglytuff. They both spot you and give you a wave.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee – You decide to inspect the Meditite’s hands. The Meditite holds out her arms and you can see that her palms are red and scratched, but the Pokemon shakes her head and says she’ll be all right. Meanwhile, the Hariyama is crading the Makukita back into a peaceful slumber. Nothing happens for the next few moments, but you start to hear footsteps approaching. A bulky Machoke enters the room, but he is really quite shy. He stops and gives a timid wave at you and the other Fighting Pokemon.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
1st April 2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy – Still on your search for a certain Pokemon, you wave at the Azumarril before continuing on. You walk along the shore of the lake until you come across a wooden dock that leads out into the middle of the water. Deciding to talk a stroll down the dock, you spot a few Wingulls perched leisurely on the wooden posts on both sides. As you come to the end of the dock, you look over the calm blue waters and find a couple of Squirtles playing around. Suddenly there is a splash beneath you and you look down to see a Totodile. The jolly little croc release a Water Gun and drenches your face before laughing wildly.
What will you do next?

Me

Lake

I'll laugh and wave at the totodile before continuing my search ^^

Pyrusette
1st April 2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Pyrusette – Tip-toeing around the two fierce creatures, you manage to make it past them. You walk a few paces before rounding a corner and entering in a different room. The ground before you is flat and smooth and you can hear some grunting going on. Walking a bit faster, you discover that there is a Pokemon training group practicing their fighting moves. A Heracross, a Hariyama and a Machop are all flexing their muscles and training to become stronger.
What will you do next?


East Cavern

I'll wish them luck in their training and continue on my way.

Jay
2nd April 2004, 07:09 AM
And I would appreciate a response to what you guys plan to do with Cheesey.

Don't ignore it. ACT.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2004, 10:37 AM
@Cruption
I agree that something should be done-even if it's temporarily-about Cheeseys absence, but what exactly, I'm not sure.
The others may have talked about it, but I haven't been that active the past few days due to coursework requirements, so I wouldn't know.

Wolfsong~
Cheerily laughing and waving at the enthusiastic little water Pokémon, backtrack back to the original path and follow it as it gently slopes down to a part of the Lake you have not yet explored.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of a ‘swishing’ sound coming from behind you; you stop and glance round, but see nothing.
Shrugging to yourself, you continue walking when you hear the same sound coming from your left, but it again fades away as you turn to look.
Slightly unnerved, you are about to continue on, when you again hear the sound-you look round…and duck as a large orange object tears over your head, quickly followed by a loud splash as it vanishes behind a rock.
Hurrying over, you discover that it’s a Staryu, which was apparently trying to use itself as a boomerang.
As you watch, it lifts itself again, and begins to spin with extreme fore, startling a Corsola that has just surfaced.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Leaving the burly creatures to their intense training, you edge on further into the caverns.
As you walk, the sounds of the Pokémon training becomes less and less distinct, until you’re walking in virtually complete silence.
Whether or not it’s a result of the silence, or because you’re travelling on your own, you begin to feel increasingly vulnerable; it’s so dark that you’re beginning to have trouble seeing where to go, meaning that you find yourself stumbling along.
Then without warning, there’s a flash and a Sableye materialises right in front of you; its jewel eyes flicker menacingly as it bears its teeth at you.
Behind it you suddenly notice a movement; a Poochyena is crouching, trembling on the hard ground, seemingly terrified.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette
2nd April 2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Pyrusette~
Leaving the burly creatures to their intense training, you edge on further into the caverns.
As you walk, the sounds of the Pokémon training becomes less and less distinct, until you’re walking in virtually complete silence.
Whether or not it’s a result of the silence, or because you’re travelling on your own, you begin to feel increasingly vulnerable; it’s so dark that you’re beginning to have trouble seeing where to go, meaning that you find yourself stumbling along.
Then without warning, there’s a flash and a Sableye materialises right in front of you; its jewel eyes flicker menacingly as it bears its teeth at you.
Behind it you suddenly notice a movement; a Poochyena is crouching, trembling on the hard ground, seemingly terrified.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

Oooh, a Sableye! I'll use my Master Ball on it.

Angel Blossom
2nd April 2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Angel Blossom – Smiling at the cute Teddiursa, you still decide to continue onwards. Walking through the tall grass and varieties of flowers, you eventually here some rustling coming from your left. You head off in that direction and encounter some more cute Pokemon – a Flaafy and a Wigglytuff. They both spot you and give you a wave.
What will you do next?


Meadow

Aww, how cute! ^_^ I'll wave back to the two Pokemon, & I'll continue to walk around.

Wild Eevee
2nd April 2004, 10:27 PM
You decide to inspect the Meditite’s hands. The Meditite holds out her arms and you can see that her palms are red and scratched, but the Pokemon shakes her head and says she’ll be all right. Meanwhile, the Hariyama is crading the Makukita back into a peaceful slumber. Nothing happens for the next few moments, but you start to hear footsteps approaching. A bulky Machoke enters the room, but he is really quite shy. He stops and gives a timid wave at you and the other Fighting Pokemon.
What are going to do next?

East cavern

I'll see what the other Pokemon will do.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2004, 04:05 PM
I think we all need to get together to talk about it but thats gonna be difficult. X.x


Wolfsong~
Cheerily laughing and waving at the enthusiastic little water Pokémon, backtrack back to the original path and follow it as it gently slopes down to a part of the Lake you have not yet explored.
As you walk, you gradually become aware of a ‘swishing’ sound coming from behind you; you stop and glance round, but see nothing.
Shrugging to yourself, you continue walking when you hear the same sound coming from your left, but it again fades away as you turn to look.
Slightly unnerved, you are about to continue on, when you again hear the sound-you look round…and duck as a large orange object tears over your head, quickly followed by a loud splash as it vanishes behind a rock.
Hurrying over, you discover that it’s a Staryu, which was apparently trying to use itself as a boomerang.
As you watch, it lifts itself again, and begins to spin with extreme fore, startling a Corsola that has just surfaced.
What are you going to do?


Me

Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking around. i have a very specific pokemon in mind, and they aren't it

Pyrusette

Seeing a pokemon that you definately want, you chuck your masterball at it. You ignore the struggles as you know you have caught it no matter what. Eventually, you hear the ding signifying the capture. Congrats, you caught a [i]Level 10 M Sableye. The poochyena looks up at you relieved. What will you do now?

Angel Blossom

You wave at the friendly looking pokemon and continue on. You soon trip over an igglybuff who starts crying. An electrike appears and tries to calm the baby down, while a chikorita helps you to your feet. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

The other pokemon jsut seem to ignore the machoke who does his best to be as unnoticable as possible. Suddenly you give a shout of surprise as something jumps down on your head. A mankey peers into your eyes curiously. What will you do?

aragornbird
3rd April 2004, 04:22 PM
Amy – You continue on and decide to find some high place to stand upon. Maybe you can see more Pokemon at once when you get a better view of the place. Behind you is a pile of large boulders. Cautiously clambering upon them, you manage to reach the top and look out over the Lake. Down near your left is a Psyduck that’s just sitting around and staring vacantly into the distance. A couple of Spheals can be seen playing in the sand and shooting out of the water with a splash is a large Mantine.
What will you do next?

Wolfsong
3rd April 2004, 04:26 PM
Amy – You continue on and decide to find some high place to stand upon. Maybe you can see more Pokemon at once when you get a better view of the place. Behind you is a pile of large boulders. Cautiously clambering upon them, you manage to reach the top and look out over the Lake. Down near your left is a Psyduck that’s just sitting around and staring vacantly into the distance. A couple of Spheals can be seen playing in the sand and shooting out of the water with a splash is a large Mantine.
What will you do next?

Me

Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking for that specific poke ^^

Edit: Actually I'm doone. I got a mudkip form PA. So i'll be stopping my search here.

Angel Blossom
3rd April 2004, 06:18 PM
Angel Blossom

You wave at the friendly looking pokemon and continue on. You soon trip over an igglybuff who starts crying. An electrike appears and tries to calm the baby down, while a chikorita helps you to your feet. What will you do?


Meadow

Oops! I'll try to apologize to the poor little Igglybuff, and I'll thank the Chikorita for it's help. Then I'll continue looking around.. ^^'

Pyrusette
3rd April 2004, 06:46 PM
Pyrusette

Seeing a pokemon that you definately want, you chuck your masterball at it. You ignore the struggles as you know you have caught it no matter what. Eventually, you hear the ding signifying the capture. Congrats, you caught a Level 10 M Sableye. The poochyena looks up at you relieved. What will you do now?


Great, his bred-on move will be Recover.

I'll continue on with my new partner.

Jay
4th April 2004, 01:25 AM
I suggest you give Cheesey a temporary kick from the owners list and downgrade him to worker, and give someone else the temporary owner spot. Probably Amy considering she's the longest lasting worker, and besides, it's only temporary.

Whenever he decides to show up again, if he does, then he can have it back. I guess it depends how long he's gone. If he doesn't return then Amy has the new ownership.

If you're all going to have a meeting, I do want to be a part of it if that's no problem.

Wolfsong
4th April 2004, 02:10 PM
A meeting would be nice, but it'll be difficult to get everyone on at the same time.

Angel Blossom

You walk over to the igglybuff who is still crying and attempt to apologize. In doing so, its cries slowly come to a stop much to the relief of the electrike. Having finished that, you brush your pants legs off and turn to the chikorita. After thanking her for her help, in which she nodds, you continue on your merry way. A cacnea spots you and runs over and gives you a needly hug. You try not to cry out but the happy cacnea is unaware of your discomfort. A bayleef watches on and chuckles to itself.

AB should be getting Pyrusette

aragornbird
4th April 2004, 02:17 PM
Pyrusette – Please remember to post your location.

With a newly captured Sableye by your side, you move on into the caverns. The next room you enter is darker and somewhat wet. You accidentally step into a puddle, causing a loud splashing noise to echo throughout the room. The noise attracts two curious Dark Pokemon. An Absol approaches you from the left, while from your right, a Sneasel appears out of the shadows.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom
4th April 2004, 03:50 PM
Angel Blossom

You walk over to the igglybuff who is still crying and attempt to apologize. In doing so, its cries slowly come to a stop much to the relief of the electrike. Having finished that, you brush your pants legs off and turn to the chikorita. After thanking her for her help, in which she nodds, you continue on your merry way. A cacnea spots you and runs over and gives you a needly hug. You try not to cry out but the happy cacnea is unaware of your discomfort. A bayleef watches on and chuckles to itself.


Meadow

Ouch. XD I'll have to pass these Pokemon. I'll have to try to escape from the friendly little Cacnea..

*Murkrow
4th April 2004, 04:49 PM
If we are going to have a meeting about it, will it be over something like AIM? Because if it is I might have some problems due to not having it at the moment and having serious connection problems with the internet that might give me some trouble downloading it. Ok, long sentence x_x

Angel Blossom~
Forcing yourself to resist the pain, you reach down and try and prise the enthusiastic little Pokémon from you leg. Even though its sharp thorns dig into your hands, you eventually manage to wrench free; the Cacnea steps back and gives you a hurt look, but you are already hurrying away.
As you walk, you suddenly notice a steady flash coming from ahead; heading closer, you're surprised to see a couple of Chinchou running around a small clearing, their light-antennae sending small bursts of electricity everywhere.
One of these bursts hits a Bellsprout which was wandering past, but it doesn't seem to do any damage.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
4th April 2004, 05:31 PM
If we are going to have a meeting about it, will it be over something like AIM? Because if it is I might have some problems due to not having it at the moment and having serious connection problems with the internet that might give me some trouble downloading it. Ok, long sentence x_x

Unless someone else can come up with a better plan on how to meet, that may be our best option. I know Ab as aim, and so do i and jay does. So does frank but i haven't seen him on much whenever i'm on lately. though i do talk when i see him

Angel Blossom
4th April 2004, 06:41 PM
Angel Blossom~
Forcing yourself to resist the pain, you reach down and try and prise the enthusiastic little Pokémon from you leg. Even though its sharp thorns dig into your hands, you eventually manage to wrench free; the Cacnea steps back and gives you a hurt look, but you are already hurrying away.
As you walk, you suddenly notice a steady flash coming from ahead; heading closer, you're surprised to see a couple of Chinchou running around a small clearing, their light-antennae sending small bursts of electricity everywhere.
One of these bursts hits a Bellsprout which was wandering past, but it doesn't seem to do any damage.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

*sigh* I'll continue to search for other Pokemon. ^^'

Pyrusette
4th April 2004, 07:38 PM
Pyrusette – Please remember to post your location.

With a newly captured Sableye by your side, you move on into the caverns. The next room you enter is darker and somewhat wet. You accidentally step into a puddle, causing a loud splashing noise to echo throughout the room. The noise attracts two curious Dark Pokemon. An Absol approaches you from the left, while from your right, a Sneasel appears out of the shadows.
What will you do next?

Oops... Sorry. East Cavern

Absol! I'll greet it and try to figure out what its gender is.

pokemasterfrank
4th April 2004, 10:50 PM
Hmm...I also think we should have a meeting as well...but I also have an idea to solve this problem. In the past, we've always had 3 owners, though we went down to two a while back. So we don't need to boot Cheesey out, just put someone in the third owner spot. btw, if AIM doesn't work, I'm sure we can meet on MSN...

Kris
You continue to wander through the Meadow. The cool breeze blows, creating ripples in the grassy plains. The Rattata and Pikachu run around in the cool atmosphere. You see a Bulbasaur and Chikorita bathing in the sun. A flock of Pidgeys fly overhead, letting out a loud medley of chirps. On the ground, you spy a Pokeball of some sort. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You walk up to the Absol, smiling and waving friendlyly (or something of the sort o_O). The Absol gets closer, staring at you with a puzzled look. You introduce yourself and your Sableye and ask it what it's gender is. It stares at you with more puzzled looks. o_O What do you do now?

Me
I have no idea where I was before, lol, so I'll be traveling to the Forest.

Angel Blossom
4th April 2004, 10:54 PM
Kris
You continue to wander through the Meadow. The cool breeze blows, creating ripples in the grassy plains. The Rattata and Pikachu run around in the cool atmosphere. You see a Bulbasaur and Chikorita bathing in the sun. A flock of Pidgeys fly overhead, letting out a loud medley of chirps. On the ground, you spy a Pokeball of some sort. What do you do?


Meadow

Hm.. I'll take a quick look at the Pokeball. Then I'll continue looking for other Pokemon. ^_^

Wild Eevee
4th April 2004, 11:14 PM
Wild Eevee

The other pokemon jsut seem to ignore the machoke who does his best to be as unnoticable as possible. Suddenly you give a shout of surprise as something jumps down on your head. A mankey peers into your eyes curiously. What will you do?[/center][/color][/QUOTE]
The other pokemon jsut seem to ignore the machoke who does his best to be as unnoticable as possible. Suddenly you give a shout of surprise as something jumps down on your head. A mankey peers into your eyes curiously. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll hold still and see what it does.

p.s. What happened to the forums?

Pyrusette
5th April 2004, 01:00 AM
Pyrusette
You walk up to the Absol, smiling and waving friendlyly (or something of the sort o_O). The Absol gets closer, staring at you with a puzzled look. You introduce yourself and your Sableye and ask it what it's gender is. It stares at you with more puzzled looks. o_O What do you do now?


East Cavern

Ahh, never mind. I'll ask the gender-ambiguous Absol if it would like to battle.

pokemasterfrank
5th April 2004, 01:49 AM
Kris
You wander up to the strange Pokeball-like object sitting in the grass. You try to pick it up to examine it...but it zaps you! Its a Voltorb! The Voltorb begins glaring at you (kind of like this: :angry: or this: :mad2: ), growling with profane language. It seems you disturbed it. You hear a loud boom and you suddenly are hit with a blast of some sort. It seems the Voltorb wants to battle. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
You stand still as the Mankey curiously peers into your eyes. It begins to poke at your forehead, seeing if you are alive. You try your best to keep a straight face, hoping that you wont crack as soon as you think. It begins motioning its finger toward your eyes and you blink. The Mankey falls to the ground in surprise and begins alerting the other Pokemon. What do you do?

Pyrusette
The Absol doesn't respond, but instead starts sniffing at you and Sableye. Sableye becomes unnerved at the sniffing and lashes at the Absol at instinct. The Absol jumps behind you...and continues to sniff. After a while, the Absol begins licking you. You look at Sableye, which exchanges your look with his puzzled/weirded out look. Must be a very curious Absol. You repeat your question to the Absol, and it shrugs. What do you do now?

Pyrusette
5th April 2004, 10:36 AM
Pyrusette
The Absol doesn't respond, but instead starts sniffing at you and Sableye. Sableye becomes unnerved at the sniffing and lashes at the Absol at instinct. The Absol jumps behind you...and continues to sniff. After a while, the Absol begins licking you. You look at Sableye, which exchanges your look with his puzzled/weirded out look. Must be a very curious Absol. You repeat your question to the Absol, and it shrugs. What do you do now?

East Cavern

Ummm... I'll... pet it?

Angel Blossom
5th April 2004, 04:19 PM
Kris
You wander up to the strange Pokeball-like object sitting in the grass. You try to pick it up to examine it...but it zaps you! Its a Voltorb! The Voltorb begins glaring at you (kind of like this: :angry: or this: :mad2: ), growling with profane language. It seems you disturbed it. You hear a loud boom and you suddenly are hit with a blast of some sort. It seems the Voltorb wants to battle. What do you do?


Meadow

I'll ignore the Voltorb and continue looking for Pokemon. Ugh, I'm not fond of Voltorbs.. -_-''

Wolfsong
5th April 2004, 05:02 PM
pokemasterfrank

Not sure where you were last, you head deep into the forest. After what seems like ages of walking, you stop and try to see if you can spot any pokemon. Before you can move a farfetch'd settles down onto your head. A shrill cry is heard and you run towards the source of the sound, the farfetch'd squaking in annoyance. As you near the source of the sound, you see a meganium trying to escape from an enraged charizard.

Pyrusette

You pet the absol who licks and sniffs at you again. Then it begins to pet you. :what: It then chuckles and sniffs you curiouly again. What will you do?

Angel Blossom

You try to ignore the voltorb, but it rolls itself in front of you. It lets out an angry noise and, by the look on his face :mad2: he wants a battle. What will you do now?

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~
Leaving the newly evolved Pokémon and his friend behind you, you continue on and suddenly find yourself facing what looks the like the result of some sort of natural disaster-the ceiling of the cave has collapsed onto the floor, along which large cracks wind their way through the earth.
Pausing to se if you can figure out how to cross the destroyed cavern, you spot a Machop climbing up over a large pile of rubble to your left. It’s looking down at the ground slightly apprehensively, and suddenly you realise why-a small pack of Houndour are sniffing around on the floor.
What are you going to do?
I think I'll ignore them, and turn back to explore the Meadow some more :D

Angel Blossom
5th April 2004, 07:20 PM
Angel Blossom

You try to ignore the voltorb, but it rolls itself in front of you. It lets out an angry noise and, by the look on his face :mad2: he wants a battle. What will you do now?


Meadow

Aw, darn. Well.. I'll call out Auburn, my Charizard, and tell her to use Fire Blast on this aggrivating Voltorb. I'd also like to use Auburn to take me to the Forest.

Pyrusette
5th April 2004, 07:44 PM
Pyrusette

You pet the absol who licks and sniffs at you again. Then it begins to pet you. :what: It then chuckles and sniffs you curiouly again. What will you do?


East Cavern

This Absol is getting more and more appealing... :what:
I'll hold out a Pokeball and ask if it wants to join me. If it doesn't want to or ignores me, I'll have Kedar (Sableye) use Night Shade.

*Murkrow
6th April 2004, 06:33 AM
soggy_cardboard~Even though you're leaving the place, could you please remember the location?^_^

Deciding to once again explore the Meadow, you leave the Pokémon to their own devices and gladly re-enter the grassy plains.
Striding out happily, you glance around to try and find any sign of Pokémon life-and you soon find it, as a sudden static charge shoots past you; an Electrike comes tearing past, closely followed by a Raichu, which shoots another burst of electricity at it, then jumps back to avoid its retaliation.
You edge back as the two Pokémon close in one each other, then spring back, all the while continually letting loose their electric attacks.
What are you going to do?

Angel Blossom~
Not wanting to bother with a tempermental Voltorb, you swiftly summon Auburn who ends the matter by unleashing a star-shaped burst of flame directly at it.
As it lies prone of the floor, you leap onto Aurburns back and tell her to take you to the Forest.
She responds eagerly, and in a few minutes you see the tall tree-tops looming below and spotting a gap, you ask her to land.
Swooping down, she is just preparing to land when suddenly a Gligar bursts out from a nearby tree and begins to circle you, though whether or not it's friendly, you can't tell.
You also notice a couple of Wingull perched in the shade of another tree.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Intrigued by the Absol, you give it another pat before reaching into your pack and pulling out a Poké Ball, which you hold out to it.
It doesn't seem to notice initially, but when you ask if it would like to come with you, it pulls back and-finally acting somewhet seriously-it surveys you as though to make sure you're the kind of trainer it wants.
Then it smiles, and begins to charge round the cave, happily yelling before jumping at you, knocking you back-but even as you fall, you se the flash and the 'ping' as the ball successfully captures it.

Congratulations!
Absol L13 F

What are you going to do now?

Pyrusette
6th April 2004, 10:52 AM
Pyrusette~
Intrigued by the Absol, you give it another pat before reaching into your pack and pulling out a Poké Ball, which you hold out to it.
It doesn't seem to notice initially, but when you ask if it would like to come with you, it pulls back and-finally acting somewhet seriously-it surveys you as though to make sure you're the kind of trainer it wants.
Then it smiles, and begins to charge round the cave, happily yelling before jumping at you, knocking you back-but even as you fall, you se the flash and the 'ping' as the ball successfully captures it.

Congratulations!
Absol L13 F

What are you going to do now?

East Cavern

Great! Her bred-on move will be Faint Attack.

I'll head for the South Caverns now.

soggy_cardboard
6th April 2004, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
soggy_cardboard~Even though you're leaving the place, could you please remember the location?^_^

Deciding to once again explore the Meadow, you leave the Pokémon to their own devices and gladly re-enter the grassy plains.
Striding out happily, you glance around to try and find any sign of Pokémon life-and you soon find it, as a sudden static charge shoots past you; an Electrike comes tearing past, closely followed by a Raichu, which shoots another burst of electricity at it, then jumps back to avoid its retaliation.
You edge back as the two Pokémon close in one each other, then spring back, all the while continually letting loose their electric attacks.
What are you going to do?
I'll send out Wiggles (Tangela) and get her to use Sleep Powder on the 2 electric Pokemon, then continue on.

>Meadow<

Wild Eevee
6th April 2004, 10:16 PM
You stand still as the Mankey curiously peers into your eyes. It begins to poke at your forehead, seeing if you are alive. You try your best to keep a straight face, hoping that you wont crack as soon as you think. It begins motioning its finger toward your eyes and you blink. The Mankey falls to the ground in surprise and begins alerting the other Pokemon. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Angel Blossom
6th April 2004, 11:17 PM
Angel Blossom~
Not wanting to bother with a tempermental Voltorb, you swiftly summon Auburn who ends the matter by unleashing a star-shaped burst of flame directly at it.
As it lies prone of the floor, you leap onto Aurburns back and tell her to take you to the Forest.
She responds eagerly, and in a few minutes you see the tall tree-tops looming below and spotting a gap, you ask her to land.
Swooping down, she is just preparing to land when suddenly a Gligar bursts out from a nearby tree and begins to circle you, though whether or not it's friendly, you can't tell.
You also notice a couple of Wingull perched in the shade of another tree.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Good, got away from that mangey Voltorb. x.x I suppose I will continue searching for other Pokemon.

aragornbird
6th April 2004, 11:17 PM
Pyrusette – Satisfied with another Dark Pokemon by your side, you move on to the South Caverns. As soon as you step inside, you are enshrouded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust. But you can see a faint light radiating through another room, so you head off in that direction. You eventually discover a little Charmander wandering around. He seems a bit lost, but you suddenly hear heavy footsteps coming closer. The Charmander runs around in fright and bumps into you, and across the room, a massive Metagross ambles in.
What will you do next?

Soggy – You toss out a PokeBall and out pops Wiggles, your Tangela. The grass Pokemon shakes its vines to release a cloud of bluish dust. The two electric Pokemon take a whiff of the powder and instantly collapse on the ground. You walk silently past them and onto another part of the meadows. The grass is getting shorter, witch some blue and white flowers growing all over the land. Up ahead, you spot a Chansey happily playing with her egg. But upon closer inspection, the egg is really a Togepi.
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee – Remember to state who updated you.
The Mankey begins to dance around and shout wildly. All the Pokemon in the room look you’re your direction and stare at the crazy monkey. The Mankey’s shouts echo throughout the room, bouncing off the cavern walls. Suddenly a large shape flies overhead and you realize its an angry Flygon. The Flygon swoops down and whacks the Mankey with its tail in order to shut it up.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom – Whoops, we posted at the same time!
You dodge the swooping Gligar and run off in search of more Pokemon. Clambering through some thick vines and branches, you approach an area where the trees are less dense, yet still tall enough to shade the ground from sunlight. To your left a Scyther is busy hacking away at an old tree, apparently sharpening its blades. But its actions have incited a nearby Skarmory, who flies down and pecks at its head.
What will you do next?

pokemasterfrank
7th April 2004, 12:45 AM
pokemasterfrank
Not sure where you were last, you head deep into the forest. After what seems like ages of walking, you stop and try to see if you can spot any pokemon. Before you can move a farfetch'd settles down onto your head. A shrill cry is heard and you run towards the source of the sound, the farfetch'd squaking in annoyance. As you near the source of the sound, you see a meganium trying to escape from an enraged charizard.

Woo...great mismatches of dhoom. Anyway, I'll send out my male Taillow and hope for the best. Soar in and out with a Quick Attack to distract the Charizard, while I bring the perched Farfetch'd and the distressed Meganium to safety.

soggy_cardboard
7th April 2004, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Soggy – You toss out a PokeBall and out pops Wiggles, your Tangela. The grass Pokemon shakes its vines to release a cloud of bluish dust. The two electric Pokemon take a whiff of the powder and instantly collapse on the ground. You walk silently past them and onto another part of the meadows. The grass is getting shorter, witch some blue and white flowers growing all over the land. Up ahead, you spot a Chansey happily playing with her egg. But upon closer inspection, the egg is really a Togepi.
Hehehe. I'll send out my Salamence to attack the Chansey! (I hate chansey/blissey) I'll get him to unleash a power Earthquake! ATTACK!

>Meadow< :D

Pyrusette
7th April 2004, 10:45 AM
Pyrusette – Satisfied with another Dark Pokemon by your side, you move on to the South Caverns. As soon as you step inside, you are enshrouded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust. But you can see a faint light radiating through another room, so you head off in that direction. You eventually discover a little Charmander wandering around. He seems a bit lost, but you suddenly hear heavy footsteps coming closer. The Charmander runs around in fright and bumps into you, and across the room, a massive Metagross ambles in.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

I'll send out Kedar, my Sableye. If the Metagross seems hostile, I'll have him use Night Shade, but if not, I'll try to calm the Charmander down.

Angel Blossom
7th April 2004, 08:56 PM
Angel Blossom – Whoops, we posted at the same time!
You dodge the swooping Gligar and run off in search of more Pokemon. Clambering through some thick vines and branches, you approach an area where the trees are less dense, yet still tall enough to shade the ground from sunlight. To your left a Scyther is busy hacking away at an old tree, apparently sharpening its blades. But its actions have incited a nearby Skarmory, who flies down and pecks at its head.
What will you do next?


Forest

I'll continue looking for other Pokemon in the area. ^_^

aragornbird
7th April 2004, 09:07 PM
Frank – Trying to help the poor Meganium, you toss a PokeBall into the air and out pops your Taillow. The tiny swallow swoops over the Charizard’s head and begins to peck furiously at the dragon’s face. He puts up only a minor distraction, but it is enough for you to approach the Meganium to try and help it. You succeed in getting the Meganium to come along with you away from the Charizard, but suddenly, the fiery dragon spews a burst of flames at the Taillow and sends it falling onto the ground.
What will you do next?

Soggy – Loathing the pink egg shaped creature in front of you, you send out your Salamence to attack it. The fierce dragon stomps on the ground and sends tremors over to the Chansey’s direction. Both the Chansey and the Togepi fall on their faces and begin to cry. But you and your Salamence laugh out loud. The Chansey gets angered by this and runs over to pound you and your Salamence hard on the head.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette – You send out your Sableye to protect against the Metagross, but it seems peaceful enough, as it is paying no attention to you. Meanwhile, you approach the frightened Charmander to try and calm it down. The little fire lizard stop panicking, but appears just a little uncomfortable around the creepy looking Sabeleye.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom – Walking silently past the two fierce Pokemon, you cross the clearing and into some denser parts of the forest. There are a couple of bug Pokemon crawling around here. Some Weedles are nibbling on the leaves in the lower branches while a couple of Yanma buzz around. But what catches your attention is the soft melody that drifts through the Forest. You look up and see an Altaria floating overhead, but you suddenly feel very…drowsy.
What will you do next?

Angel Blossom
7th April 2004, 10:20 PM
Angel Blossom – Walking silently past the two fierce Pokemon, you cross the clearing and into some denser parts of the forest. There are a couple of bug Pokemon crawling around here. Some Weedles are nibbling on the leaves in the lower branches while a couple of Yanma buzz around. But what catches your attention is the soft melody that drifts through the Forest. You look up and see an Altaria floating overhead, but you suddenly feel very…drowsy.
What will you do next?


Forest

o_o Altaria? I'm not going to let this one pass. I'll call out Kiera, my Aerodactyl, & Auburn, my Charizard. I'm going to tell my two Pokemon to help me catch the Altaria. I'm going to try to avoid growing drowsy as they try to trap the Altaria for me. If all goes well, I'll throw a Great Ball at it. ^^ If not, I'll just forget about it and keep moving.

Pyrusette
7th April 2004, 10:38 PM
Pyrusette – You send out your Sableye to protect against the Metagross, but it seems peaceful enough, as it is paying no attention to you. Meanwhile, you approach the frightened Charmander to try and calm it down. The little fire lizard stop panicking, but appears just a little uncomfortable around the creepy looking Sabeleye.
What will you do next?


South Caverns

I'll return Kedar, and ask Charmander if it is lost.

Wild Eevee
8th April 2004, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Wild Eevee – Remember to state who updated you.
The Mankey begins to dance around and shout wildly. All the Pokemon in the room look you’re your direction and stare at the crazy monkey. The Mankey’s shouts echo throughout the room, bouncing off the cavern walls. Suddenly a large shape flies overhead and you realize its an angry Flygon. The Flygon swoops down and whacks the Mankey with its tail in order to shut it up.
What will you do next?


East Cavern

I'll see if the Mankey's ok.

No one ever told me that I had to state who updated me.

Moonlight Espeon
9th April 2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Kelly – Instantly interested in these two Grass Pokemon, you jump in and break their conversation. The two become annoyed and agree to your challenge. You toss two PokeBalls into the air and your trusty Quagsire and Lapras appear on the grass. Being more suited to battling on land, the Cacturne and Ludicolo start off with their first attacks. Cacturne rushes over and jabs it pins into Hydra’s skin with a Poison Sting. Fortunately, the Lapras did not get poisoned. Next, the Ludicolo charges up a Nature Power. On the grass, it is turned into Stun Spore. The cloud of yellow dust floats over and paralyzes your Quagsire.
What will be your attacks?

Location: Meadow

I'll have Quagsire attack Ludicolo with a Slam if it can move enough to do so. If not, I'll just have it use Water Gun.
I'll have Lapras use Ice Beam on Cacturne after that.

*Murkrow
9th April 2004, 01:18 PM
Angel Blossom~
Unable to believe your luck at finding such a rare Pokémon, you don't waste any time and eagerly send out Kiera and Auburn.
Unfortunately, the Altaria is still singing, and almost immediately they both begin to yawn and blink tiredly.
This won't help your capture attempt, so-feeling slightly frustrated-you look up and shout at the Altaria to stop the singing...and surprisingly, it works, as the song cuts off immediately and it looks down, frowning.
This is all your two Pokémon need, as they swoop up to attempt to trap it.
Kiera goes up behind and uses a Wing Attack to knock it towards Auburn who unleashes a Fire Blast, stunning it. They both then use their wings to knock it down closer to you...and you respond by throwing the Great Ball at it.
There's a flash, then the ball begins to shake, worryingly fast-but then suddenly stops with a click!

Congratulations!
Altaria F L18

What are you going to do now?

Pyrusette~
Seeing that Kedar isn't helping the situation, you quickly return him to his ball, before bending down and gently asking the little fire lizard if it's lost.
Charmander jumps back as you speak to it, still shaking, but then seems to realise that you mean it no harm.
You repeat the question and it nods, before suddenly bursting into speech-the only problem being that it's still trembling, and is speaking so fast and low that you can barely make out any of the words.
You try though, and mange to make out the words Charmeleon and friend.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Ducking beneath the looming shape of the Flygon, you run over to where the Mankey is lying sprawled on its back, eyes closed.
Worried that it might be injured, you kneel down and gently nudge it to see if it responds-and luckily it does, though it appears very dazed.
Swaying slightly, it pulls itself to its feet, but promptly falls over again...to much laughter from the Flygon who seems to be enjoying seeing it confused like that.
Mankey sits up again and scowls at it, before looking at you and smiling. It looks like it will be ok.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Deciding to continue focusing your attacks on each of your opponents, you tell Quagsire to try and Slam the Ludicolo if it can.
Quagsire responds enthusiastically, despite the paralysis, and manages to get within striking distance, but the Ludicolo strikes out with an Astonish, knocking it back again.
Undeterred, Quagsire changes tactics and shoots the strongest Water Gun it can manage directly at Ludicolo. It hits and manages to deal some damage, but not enough to stop it from dancing around.
Meanwhile, Lapras has followed your orders and is shooting a whit beam of ice at the Cacturne, which is desperately dodging out of the way..before tripping. Instantly, it is hit by an Ice Beam, which manages to freeze its legs to the floor, while its arms swing about wildly as it tries to escape.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon
9th April 2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Deciding to continue focusing your attacks on each of your opponents, you tell Quagsire to try and Slam the Ludicolo if it can.
Quagsire responds enthusiastically, despite the paralysis, and manages to get within striking distance, but the Ludicolo strikes out with an Astonish, knocking it back again.
Undeterred, Quagsire changes tactics and shoots the strongest Water Gun it can manage directly at Ludicolo. It hits and manages to deal some damage, but not enough to stop it from dancing around.
Meanwhile, Lapras has followed your orders and is shooting a whit beam of ice at the Cacturne, which is desperately dodging out of the way..before tripping. Instantly, it is hit by an Ice Beam, which manages to freeze its legs to the floor, while its arms swing about wildly as it tries to escape.
What are you going to do?

Location: Meadow

Attempt to catch the Cacturne now if I can with a Pokeball! If I can't, hit it head-on with another Ice Beam from Lapras.
Then, I want Quagsire to try to hit Ludicolo with an Earthquake.

Pyrusette
9th April 2004, 06:02 PM
Pyrusette~
Seeing that Kedar isn't helping the situation, you quickly return him to his ball, before bending down and gently asking the little fire lizard if it's lost.
Charmander jumps back as you speak to it, still shaking, but then seems to realise that you mean it no harm.
You repeat the question and it nods, before suddenly bursting into speech-the only problem being that it's still trembling, and is speaking so fast and low that you can barely make out any of the words.
You try though, and manage to make out the words Charmeleon and friend.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll go over and ask the Metagross if it has seen a Charmeleon.

andyizcool
9th April 2004, 06:42 PM
I can't remember where I left off because I haven't been here in ages but I would like to continue my Capture Quest. Could I please go to the North Caverns and see what Pokemon await?

aragornbird
10th April 2004, 02:55 PM
Kelly – Oh, you changed your name!
Hoping you’ll be lucky, you hurl a PokeBall at the Cacturne, who is instantly sucked inside by a red light. The ball quivers violently on the grass, but to your disappointment, it pops open again. Aww, looks like it wasn’t weak enough. Undeterred, your Lapras fires another beam of ice at the Cacturne. It tumbles backwards from the numbing pain of the icy blast.
Meanwhile, the Ludicolo hops over and drains some of your Quagsire’s health with Absorb. The Quagsire recoils, but then stretches its tail to slam it into the ground, causing tremors to vibrate over the ground. Both the Ludicolo and Cacturne are knocked over and fall onto the grass.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette – You walk cautiously over to the Metagross, who is watching you with its menacing red eyes. You ask politely if it has seen a Charmeleon in the area. After a long moment of silence, the Metagross begins to turn around, without responding. It ambles over to a cavern wall, and with a great thrust of its powerful arms, breaks a new opening in the wall. It begins to crawl through, but then look at you and signals for you to follow. You and the Charmander approach the large tunnel, but as soon as you enter, you are shrouded in darkness. Listening for the Metagross’s movements doesn’t seem to help, as the echoes keep bouncing off the walls of the tunnel.
What will you do next?

Andy – Welcome back!
As soon as you pass the entrance to the North Caverns, a chilly breeze gusts pass and makes you shiver. But you try to ignore the cold as you trudge on through the snow and ice covered ground, searching for some Pokemon. You walk up to a large lake, where the edges of the water are frozen over. But there is still some water in the middle, and floating on top is a majestic Lapras. The playful sounds of Spheals fill the room as the seal Pokemon slide around the ice. But suddenly, a dark shadow darts by. A mischievous Gengar materializes near far side of the lake.
What will you do next?

andyizcool
10th April 2004, 03:15 PM
Andy – Welcome back!
As soon as you pass the entrance to the North Caverns, a chilly breeze gusts pass and makes you shiver. But you try to ignore the cold as you trudge on through the snow and ice covered ground, searching for some Pokemon. You walk up to a large lake, where the edges of the water are frozen over. But there is still some water in the middle, and floating on top is a majestic Lapras. The playful sounds of Spheals fill the room as the seal Pokemon slide around the ice. But suddenly, a dark shadow darts by. A mischievous Gengar materializes near far side of the lake.
What will you do next?

North Caverns

Glad to be back thanks. Those Spheals and that Lapras will be in trouble, I have to save them from that evil Gengar. I'll use Wartortle to ride across the lake to where the Gengar is. Looks like Wartortle will have to be very safe taking me across the lake because it's very cold and that could be dangerous for me.

pokemasterfrank
10th April 2004, 05:32 PM
Frank – Trying to help the poor Meganium, you toss a PokeBall into the air and out pops your Taillow. The tiny swallow swoops over the Charizard’s head and begins to peck furiously at the dragon’s face. He puts up only a minor distraction, but it is enough for you to approach the Meganium to try and help it. You succeed in getting the Meganium to come along with you away from the Charizard, but suddenly, the fiery dragon spews a burst of flames at the Taillow and sends it falling onto the ground.
What will you do next?

NEU! ;_; I'll return Tailow, ask Meganium to give us a ride out a here. If he/she allows us so, speed away from the Charizard, if not, we'll run like pansies ( :scared: ) and look for other Pokemon.

pokemasterfrank
10th April 2004, 05:43 PM
You know, I really like weekends...



Frank – Trying to help the poor Meganium, you toss a PokeBall into the air and out pops your Taillow. The tiny swallow swoops over the Charizard’s head and begins to peck furiously at the dragon’s face. He puts up only a minor distraction, but it is enough for you to approach the Meganium to try and help it. You succeed in getting the Meganium to come along with you away from the Charizard, but suddenly, the fiery dragon spews a burst of flames at the Taillow and sends it falling onto the ground.
What will you do next?

NEU! ;_; I'll return Tailow, ask Meganium to give us a ride out a here. If he/she allows us so, speed away from the Charizard, if not, we'll run like pansies ( :scared: ) and look for other Pokemon.

Andy
You jump on your Wartortle and speed off toward the Gengar. The cold water splashes around you, lapping at your shivering legs. The Gengar spots you and begins to cackle. It waves at you and sinks into the ground. More determined than ever now, you tell Wartortle to go full speed. You begin to yell warnings to the Spheal and the Lapras. Suddenly, a giant creature pops out of the water and your Wartortle jumps, you falling into the freezing cold water. The Gengar begins to laugh mid-air. What do you do?

andyizcool
10th April 2004, 05:50 PM
You jump on your Wartortle and speed off toward the Gengar. The cold water splashes around you, lapping at your shivering legs. The Gengar spots you and begins to cackle. It waves at you and sinks into the ground. More determined than ever now, you tell Wartortle to go full speed. You begin to yell warnings to the Spheal and the Lapras. Suddenly, a giant creature pops out of the water and your Wartortle jumps, you falling into the freezing cold water. The Gengar begins to laugh mid-air. What do you do?
North Caverns

Before I freeze to death in this cold water I'll send out my Milotic to ride on more safely while I get out of the water. I don't want Wartortle to be scared of the Gengar and freeze in the water too so I'll return him back to his Pokeball. I'll send out my Kirlia to hover in the air like Gengar and attack it with a Thunderbolt.

Wild Eevee
10th April 2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Ducking beneath the looming shape of the Flygon, you run over to where the Mankey is lying sprawled on its back, eyes closed.
Worried that it might be injured, you kneel down and gently nudge it to see if it responds-and luckily it does, though it appears very dazed.
Swaying slightly, it pulls itself to its feet, but promptly falls over again...to much laughter from the Flygon who seems to be enjoying seeing it confused like that.
Mankey sits up again and scowls at it, before looking at you and smiling. It looks like it will be ok.
What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll move on.

Pyrusette
10th April 2004, 11:51 PM
Pyrusette – You walk cautiously over to the Metagross, who is watching you with its menacing red eyes. You ask politely if it has seen a Charmeleon in the area. After a long moment of silence, the Metagross begins to turn around, without responding. It ambles over to a cavern wall, and with a great thrust of its powerful arms, breaks a new opening in the wall. It begins to crawl through, but then look at you and signals for you to follow. You and the Charmander approach the large tunnel, but as soon as you enter, you are shrouded in darkness. Listening for the Metagross’s movements doesn’t seem to help, as the echoes keep bouncing off the walls of the tunnel.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

Ummm... wouldn't Charmander's flame light it up? Well, if it doesn't for some reason, I'll call to Metagross and tell it we can't see unless it guides us through.

pokemasterfrank
11th April 2004, 01:20 AM
Andy
You send out your Milotic and hop on, getting your body out of the freezing water...and into the blowing wind. You shiver as the water is carried away from your body, taking the precious heat with it. The Gengar decides to have more fun with Wartortle, sweeping Wartortle up and flying around with it in the air. You take out Wartortle's Pokeball and try to recall it, but Gengar dodges the beam, carrying the screaming Wartortle with it. You send out your Kirlia but reconsider the attack command. Wartortle could be shocked with it. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
You smile at the Mankey, happy that it is ok. You walk off, into the a new hallway. As you trudge along, you hear footsteps echoing through the cave. A cold wind blows through, giving you goosebumps. A constant drip and drop echos throughout the cave. You notice that the footsteps are getting louder...and louder. You stop, checking if the footsteps are your. They could be yours...if your feet make noise even while not moving. Suddenly, you feel something grab your leg from behind. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You continue through the opening, following the Metagross. When you come out of the artificial hallway, you come to a big open room, full of Abras, teleporting around the room. What do you do?

andyizcool
11th April 2004, 05:56 AM
You send out your Milotic and hop on, getting your body out of the freezing water...and into the blowing wind. You shiver as the water is carried away from your body, taking the precious heat with it. The Gengar decides to have more fun with Wartortle, sweeping Wartortle up and flying around with it in the air. You take out Wartortle's Pokeball and try to recall it, but Gengar dodges the beam, carrying the screaming Wartortle with it. You send out your Kirlia but reconsider the attack command. Wartortle could be shocked with it. What do you do?
North Caverns

I'll have to return Kirlia to her Pokeball before she gets in too much trouble with Wartortle as well. Now to send out my Arcanine to the edge of the water where it's safe for him. Arcanine should use Roar and hopefully stop the Gengar's powers holding Wartortle in the air.

Linc
11th April 2004, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Dragon Rider

West Caverns
I run inside the West Caverns with my Adoptees and Pokeballs on my belt. I intended to catch my first Captee today. I send out Tiger (Carvanha, M, Lv. 9) just in case I meet any Fire Pokemon. I take out my Master Ball to get ready to catch something.

Pyrusette
11th April 2004, 10:15 PM
Pyrusette
You continue through the opening, following the Metagross. When you come out of the artificial hallway, you come to a big open room, full of Abras, teleporting around the room. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll look around the room for a Charmeleon. Has Metagross left?

Wild Eevee
11th April 2004, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
You smile at the Mankey, happy that it is ok. You walk off, into the a new hallway. As you trudge along, you hear footsteps echoing through the cave. A cold wind blows through, giving you goosebumps. A constant drip and drop echos throughout the cave. You notice that the footsteps are getting louder...and louder. You stop, checking if the footsteps are your. They could be yours...if your feet make noise even while not moving. Suddenly, you feel something grab your leg from behind. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll turn around to see what has me.

Wolfsong
11th April 2004, 10:53 PM
pokemasterfrank

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

^^;;

You return your tailow before askign the meganium for a ride. She doesn't hesitate and bends down. Quickly, you climb up onto her back and she takes off running. You hear the charizard snort in satisfaction as your small group retreats. Finally the meganium comes to a stop and you climb off. You look around while the meganium attempts to catch her breath. You see a skarmory diving, attacking something, flying up into the air, before diving again. Squinting, you see that a nincada is trying to get away from the skarmory. What will you do?

andyizcool

Not wanting to risk injuring your wartortle, you recall your kirlia. Thinking for a few seconds, you release your arcanine who appears at the edge of the lake. He roars loudly causing the gengar to drop your wartortle into the water, and he disappears. You hold your breath, waiting for a few minutes to see if the gengar reappears, but it doesn't. Seems that you have succeeded in scaring it off. Once you make it to shore a smoochum runs up and attempts to kiss you! O.o What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Welcome to the Crystal Caves.

Sorry but you can't use your adoptees in the captee topics, and likewise you can't use captees in the adoptees topics.

Eager to catch your first pokemon, you run into the West Caverns in hopes to find a poke that you like. You hear some whimpering and see a cyndaquil backing away from an ekans. Seems it trespassed into the ekan's territory. What will you do?

Pyrusette

You look around the room trying to see a charmeleon, but are unsuccessful. The abras disappearing and reappearing start to bug you, but then you catch a glimpse of metagross at the edge of the room. You and the charmander run throgh and finally make it to the next room with the metagross. As you look around the room. There is a vulpix cleaning its fur, and a natu watching it curiously. There doesn't seem to be a charmeleon in here either. The charmander begins to whimper again and looks up at you. Looking down at it you realize that its about to cry. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

You slowly turn around hoping to see what has ahold of your leg. You look down and see that its a young bagon clinging to your leg. What will you do?

pokemasterfrank
12th April 2004, 12:24 AM
[color=skyblue]pokemasterfrank

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

^^;;

You return your tailow before askign the meganium for a ride. She doesn't hesitate and bends down. Quickly, you climb up onto her back and she takes off running. You hear the charizard snort in satisfaction as your small group retreats. Finally the meganium comes to a stop and you climb off. You look around while the meganium attempts to catch her breath. You see a skarmory diving, attacking something, flying up into the air, before diving again. Squinting, you see that a nincada is trying to get away from the skarmory. What will you do?[color]

Ugh ._.;;; I work here and I forget the rules x_x;;; *smacks self*

Forest...I think o_o

:O Quickly, I shall send out my Charmander and Misdreavus. Misdreavus shall go bring Nincada to safety, phasing Nincada through the ground to me. Charmander shall set the Steelix on fire with an Ember. There's a lot of saving going on @_@

Linc
12th April 2004, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the Crystal Caves.

Sorry but you can't use your adoptees in the captee topics, and likewise you can't use captees in the adoptees topics.

Eager to catch your first pokemon, you run into the West Caverns in hopes to find a poke that you like. You hear some whimpering and see a cyndaquil backing away from an ekans. Seems it trespassed into the ekan's territory. What will you do?

West Caverns

I throw my Master Ball at it to save it from the ekans. Then, I run as fast as I can away from the ekans and decide to look for more Pokemon. Once I get to a safe place I decide I'll keep the Cyndaquil, forfieting my Master Ball.

andyizcool
12th April 2004, 08:18 AM
Not wanting to risk injuring your wartortle, you recall your kirlia. Thinking for a few seconds, you release your arcanine who appears at the edge of the lake. He roars loudly causing the gengar to drop your wartortle into the water, and he disappears. You hold your breath, waiting for a few minutes to see if the gengar reappears, but it doesn't. Seems that you have succeeded in scaring it off. Once you make it to shore a smoochum runs up and attempts to kiss you! O.o What will you do?
North Caverns

Not one of those annoying little Ice Pokemon. Since Arcanine is still out of his Pokeball he could use his Flamethrower on that Smoochum and see how she likes it. Anything so she doesn't kiss me.

Pyrusette
12th April 2004, 09:30 PM
Pyrusette

You look around the room trying to see a charmeleon, but are unsuccessful. The abras disappearing and reappearing start to bug you, but then you catch a glimpse of metagross at the edge of the room. You and the charmander run throgh and finally make it to the next room with the metagross. As you look around the room. There is a vulpix cleaning its fur, and a natu watching it curiously. There doesn't seem to be a charmeleon in here either. The charmander begins to whimper again and looks up at you. Looking down at it you realize that its about to cry. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll ask Charmander if it wants to join me so we can look together, and Charmander can be safe. What the heck, I'll also ask Metagross. O_o

Nefarious
13th April 2004, 07:43 PM
Just starting. I really hope I do this right. <_<

DESERT

Entering the Desert of the Crystal Caves, Nefarious looks around for a Pokemon. He is clutching his Masterball, and hoping to find a Pokemon that appeals to him. If not, he intends to move on, until he sees one he likes. Eager to begin capturing Pokemon, Nef begins his journey.

(I have no Captured Pokemon, as I assume you realize).

pokemasterfrank
13th April 2004, 09:40 PM
Dragon Rider
You run up to the two Pokemon, tossing your Master Ball at the terrfied Cyndaquil. The Purple orb strikes the fire mouse and a purple light envelops it, sucking it in. The ball wiggles and you hear a "ping" sound. You jump up and pick it up as you pass. The Ekans jumps at you, but then loses intrest.

You caught Level 4 Female Cyndaquil/

andyizcool
NOTE: This reminds me of the time the Randomizer got stuck on Smoochum (at least I think it was Smoochum o_O). Every other person got Smoochum, it was hilarious.

You watch in utter horror as the little pink Pokemon stumbles toward you, eyes closed and lips out. You call for your Arcanine to get rid of the kissing Pokemon. Arcanine lets out a blast of fire, burning the little baby Pokemon up. Smoochum stumbles, and then bursts out into tears. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You ask the Charmander if it wants to join you, offering it a safe Pokeball. The Charmander lets out a small whimper, showing its fear. It gets closer to you and hides behind your leg, clutching on tight. The Charmander says that it wants to find its mom, but will stay with you if you don't find her. The Metagross spots you and lumbers over, motioning for you to follow it. You ask the Metagross if it wants to join your team, but it declines as it slams his arm into the ground, sending seismic waves throughout the room, knocking the Abras silly, sending them to the ground...as well as you to the ground, lol. What do you do?

pokemasterfrank
13th April 2004, 09:45 PM
Dragon Rider
You run up to the two Pokemon, tossing your Master Ball at the terrfied Cyndaquil. The Purple orb strikes the fire mouse and a purple light envelops it, sucking it in. The ball wiggles and you hear a "ping" sound. You jump up and pick it up as you pass. The Ekans jumps at you, but then loses intrest.

You caught Level 4 Female Cyndaquil/

andyizcool
NOTE: This reminds me of the time the Randomizer got stuck on Smoochum (at least I think it was Smoochum o_O). Every other person got Smoochum, it was hilarious.

You watch in utter horror as the little pink Pokemon stumbles toward you, eyes closed and lips out. You call for your Arcanine to get rid of the kissing Pokemon. Arcanine lets out a blast of fire, burning the little baby Pokemon up. Smoochum stumbles, and then bursts out into tears. What do you do?

Pyrusette
You ask the Charmander if it wants to join you, offering it a safe Pokeball. The Charmander lets out a small whimper, showing its fear. It gets closer to you and hides behind your leg, clutching on tight. The Charmander says that it wants to find its mom, but will stay with you if you don't find her. The Metagross spots you and lumbers over, motioning for you to follow it. You ask the Metagross if it wants to join your team, but it declines as it slams his arm into the ground, sending seismic waves throughout the room, knocking the Abras silly, sending them to the ground...as well as you to the ground, lol. What do you do?

Nefarious
NOTE: Not the orthodox way of posting, but creativity is encouraged ^_^. Quite a unique way of posting. (y)

You wander into the Desert, watching for movement. You raise your hand to your forehead, wiping off a sweatbead. The sun beats down upon you, its burning rays heating your skin. You lumber through the sand, the small particles sifting into your shoes. You find a rock and sit on it, taking off your shoes and poring the sand out of them. Suddenly, you hear a cry from the rock and out pops a yellow head! The rock your sitting on is actually a Shuckle! What do you do?

andyizcool
13th April 2004, 09:51 PM
NOTE: This reminds me of the time the Randomizer got stuck on Smoochum (at least I think it was Smoochum o_O). Every other person got Smoochum, it was hilarious.

You watch in utter horror as the little pink Pokemon stumbles toward you, eyes closed and lips out. You call for your Arcanine to get rid of the kissing Pokemon. Arcanine lets out a blast of fire, burning the little baby Pokemon up. Smoochum stumbles, and then bursts out into tears. What do you do?
North Caverns

I'm not falling for that trick, it may be a Baby Pokemon and crying but I hate them. I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball and make a run for it as far away as possible from that Smoochum.

Moonlight Espeon
13th April 2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Kelly – Oh, you changed your name!
Hoping you’ll be lucky, you hurl a PokeBall at the Cacturne, who is instantly sucked inside by a red light. The ball quivers violently on the grass, but to your disappointment, it pops open again. Aww, looks like it wasn’t weak enough. Undeterred, your Lapras fires another beam of ice at the Cacturne. It tumbles backwards from the numbing pain of the icy blast.
Meanwhile, the Ludicolo hops over and drains some of your Quagsire’s health with Absorb. The Quagsire recoils, but then stretches its tail to slam it into the ground, causing tremors to vibrate over the ground. Both the Ludicolo and Cacturne are knocked over and fall onto the grass.
What will you do next?

Location: Meadow

I'll have Hydra use another Ice Beam on Cacturne.
I want Splash to use another Earthquake.
If the Pokemon appear fatigued/very weak, attempt to throw a Great Ball at them (I have 2).

Nefarious
14th April 2004, 06:42 AM
Nefarious
NOTE: Not the orthodox way of posting, but creativity is encouraged ^_^. Quite a unique way of posting. (y)

You wander into the Desert, watching for movement. You raise your hand to your forehead, wiping off a sweatbead. The sun beats down upon you, its burning rays heating your skin. You lumber through the sand, the small particles sifting into your shoes. You find a rock and sit on it, taking off your shoes and poring the sand out of them. Suddenly, you hear a cry from the rock and out pops a yellow head! The rock your sitting on is actually a Shuckle! What do you do?

"Oh... sorry about that," I say. I hope the Shuckle took no offence. I continue to search for different Pokemon.

(I looked back through the thread, and saw how others were doing it. I guess this is the right way? =P)

*Murkrow
14th April 2004, 08:31 AM
Pokemaster Frank~
Sending out your Misdreavus and Charmander, you give the orders and watch them spring into action.
Misdreavus swoops down and attempts to grab the petrified Nincada, but has some trouble because Nincada seems to think that its another predator.....and the fact that Skarmory is dropping lower and lower isn't helping at all.
Eventually, Misdreavus grabs one of its legs, and instantly vanishes, materialising at your side.
Now with a clear shot at the target, you command Charmander to attack the Steelix...to which it turns and gives you an odd look before figuring that you meant attack the Skarmory.
It shoots out a stream of small fireballs, which crash into the the Skarmory; it screams and retreats to a higher altitude.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~
Deciding that this is an ideal chance to get out of there, you call Arcanine back and dash for the exit as fast as you can.
The Smoochum lets out a shriek as she sees you going, before colapsing in tears again-but you just ignore her and keep going.
When her cries eventually fade away, you pause-gasping for breath-trying to get abck to normal and get your bearings, when you realie you're standing on something.
You look down and see what looks like a large blue flipper....startled, you jump back and find yourself face to face with a Walrein which is blinking curiously at you.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Hydra responds to your command instantly, by firing another Ice Beam at the Cacturne, which is struggling to get up from the grass-it seems the combination of both the last attacks are finally having some effect on it.
When the Ice Beam hits, it stumbles forward, whimpering slightly, as a formation of ice appears on its chest.
Eager to see if it's weak enough now, you hurl a Great Ball at it; it vanishes inside and begans rocking around frantically.
The Ludicolo seems outraged by the attempt to capture its friend and makes to rush over to the ball, but Splash creates another Earthquake which knocks it back-and next second you hear a 'ping'

Congratualations!
Cacturne M L17

Ludicolo stands up, stares at the ball for a second then spins round and glares at you-it's not at all happy now, and is still in a good condition to fight.
What are you going to do?

Nefarious~Yes, that it the right way, but could you please remember the location in the future? :) Thanks

Apologising quickly to the Shuckle, you're relieved to see that it doesn't seem to mind being mistaken as a rock, and happily waves you on your way.
The brief rest has helped you slightly, as you scramble up one of the enormous sand-dunes, in the hope that you will be able to spot some more Pokémon.
And you're in luck, as the minute you reach the top, you are instantly confronted with the massive rock body of an Onix. But it hasn't spotted you yet; it's facing off against a Golem, which is spinning in circles in front of it.
Then in a split second, the Golem shoots up from the ground and slams into the Onixs 'neck'-which it retaliates by smashing it with its head, knocking it back down.
It looks like this battle has been going on for a while.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
14th April 2004, 08:36 AM
Deciding that this is an ideal chance to get out of there, you call Arcanine back and dash for the exit as fast as you can.
The Smoochum lets out a shriek as she sees you going, before colapsing in tears again-but you just ignore her and keep going.
When her cries eventually fade away, you pause-gasping for breath-trying to get back to normal and get your bearings, when you realie you're standing on something.
You look down and see what looks like a large blue flipper....startled, you jump back and find yourself face to face with a Walrein which is blinking curiously at you.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

I'll walk up to the Walrein slowly trying not to startle it anymore. I'll use my Wartortle to try and talk with the Walrein and show it we want to make friends. I'm not here to hurt the Walrein especially if I've startled it when I ran by it a minute ago.

Pyrusette
14th April 2004, 11:13 AM
Pyrusette
You ask the Charmander if it wants to join you, offering it a safe Pokeball. The Charmander lets out a small whimper, showing its fear. It gets closer to you and hides behind your leg, clutching on tight. The Charmander says that it wants to find its mom, but will stay with you if you don't find her. The Metagross spots you and lumbers over, motioning for you to follow it. You ask the Metagross if it wants to join your team, but it declines as it slams his arm into the ground, sending seismic waves throughout the room, knocking the Abras silly, sending them to the ground...as well as you to the ground, lol. What do you do?


South Caverns

I'll follow it with Charmander, I guess... ow....

Linc
14th April 2004, 12:12 PM
Dragon Rider
You run up to the two Pokemon, tossing your Master Ball at the terrfied Cyndaquil. The Purple orb strikes the fire mouse and a purple light envelops it, sucking it in. The ball wiggles and you hear a "ping" sound. You jump up and pick it up as you pass. The Ekans jumps at you, but then loses intrest.

You caught Level 4 Female Cyndaquil/
West Caverns

I call out the Cyndaquil (his bred-on move will be ember) and tell it to use ember on the ekans.

Nefarious
14th April 2004, 05:42 PM
Nefarious~Yes, that it the right way, but could you please remember the location in the future? :) Thanks

Apologising quickly to the Shuckle, you're relieved to see that it doesn't seem to mind being mistaken as a rock, and happily waves you on your way.
The brief rest has helped you slightly, as you scramble up one of the enormous sand-dunes, in the hope that you will be able to spot some more Pokémon.
And you're in luck, as the minute you reach the top, you are instantly confronted with the massive rock body of an Onix. But it hasn't spotted you yet; it's facing off against a Golem, which is spinning in circles in front of it.
Then in a split second, the Golem shoots up from the ground and slams into the Onixs 'neck'-which it retaliates by smashing it with its head, knocking it back down.
It looks like this battle has been going on for a while.
What are you going to do?

Right right. I actually did that in my first post, but must have forgotten. Terribly sorry. >_<

----

DESERT

"Perfect," I say allowed, eyeing the two fighting, "Two strong Pokemon, who must have weakened each other. If I can catch one, it'll be great, but I may have a chance at two powerful rock Pokemon here!"

Tossing my Master Ball into the air once, and catching it again, I inlarge it, and toss it at the Golem.

Wild Eevee
14th April 2004, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
You slowly turn around hoping to see what has ahold of your leg. You look down and see that its a young bagon clinging to your leg. What will you do?

East cavern

I'll have Meditite ask it what it wants.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Moonlight Espeon~
Hydra responds to your command instantly, by firing another Ice Beam at the Cacturne, which is struggling to get up from the grass-it seems the combination of both the last attacks are finally having some effect on it.
When the Ice Beam hits, it stumbles forward, whimpering slightly, as a formation of ice appears on its chest.
Eager to see if it's weak enough now, you hurl a Great Ball at it; it vanishes inside and begans rocking around frantically.
The Ludicolo seems outraged by the attempt to capture its friend and makes to rush over to the ball, but Splash creates another Earthquake which knocks it back-and next second you hear a 'ping'

Congratualations!
Cacturne M L17

Ludicolo stands up, stares at the ball for a second then spins round and glares at you-it's not at all happy now, and is still in a good condition to fight.
What are you going to do?

Location: Meadow

I'll ask Splash to use Slam on Ludicolo.
Also, I'll ask Hydra to just use a Water Gun on Ludicolo. I don't want to tire out Hydra too fast by making it use too many Ice Beams.

*Murkrow
17th April 2004, 03:23 PM
andyizcool~
Cautiously you edge up to the Walrein, trying your best to show it that you mean no harm; it jumps back slightly and continues staring at you, though it doesn't look too scared.
Deciding to use Wartortle to make friends with it, you send him out and whisper to him that he's not to scare the Walrein, but just act friendly.
He nods and happily trots over to Walreins side and begins chatting away nineteen-to-the-dozen. Walrein seems slightly overwhelmed initially, but then gradually begins to smile and nod.
Wartortle looks at you and grins as the Walrein flops over to you, smiling.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette~
Staggering to your feet, you motion to Charmander and the two of you trail after the Metagross as it stamps into the next cave.
Charmander nudges your leg as you walk-you look down and it smiles hesitantly at you; it looks like its losing some of its fear.
But before you can react to it, there's a flash of light and a Cyndaquil dashes past, tears past the Metagross and jumps straight at a Wobbuffet that's sitting in the middle of the cave-which responds by Countering it, sending it flying across the room.
A Lunatone is hovering on the other side of the cave and lets out what sounds like a laugh as the Cyndaquil lands on a heap on the floor.
What are you going to do?

Dragon Rider~
Eager to test out your new Pokémon as well as teach the Ekans a lesson, you hit the switch on the Master Ball and shout out for Cyndaquil to use its Ember.
Cyndaquil nods and dashes forwards, glaring at the Ekans-obviously it wants to beat it as well. The flames on its back flicker then ignite, and it shoots out a stream of minature fireballs at the Ekans, which hisses and slithers back.
Then suddenly it strikes back......but Cyndaquil ducks down and fires up the flames on its back, scorching it, then hits it with another stream of Embers.
The Ekans shrieks and begins to back off, looking worried now.
What are you going to do?

Nefarious~
Don't worry about it too muc, nearly everyone forgets one or twice^_^

Delighted by your good fortune, you grab the Master Ball from your belt and dash down the sand dune towards the two Pokémon, to get in throwing range.
As you do so, the Pokémon are still fighting; the Golem smashes into the Onix again-the rock snake smacks it away, before bashing it with its tail...and as good fortune goes, the Golem comes crashing towards you!
You don't waste any time and fling the Master Ball at it-there's a flash and the Golem vanishes inside.
Shake...
Shake......
Shake........
Ping!

Congratulations!
Golem L16 M

The Onix lets out a roar of surprise at seeing the Golem disapear like that, and looks at you with interest.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Meditite smiles and gently asks the Bagon what it is it wants; Bagon responds with an eager yell and says that it was playing a game with its friends, but is having difficulty finding some of the them. It then looks at you and asks if you and Meditite would like to help it out.
It then adds that its already found some of them; it calls out and an Absol and a Sableye step out of the shadows, and a Kingdra sticks its head out of a small pool of water beside them.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Wanting to continue wearing down the Ludicolo, you command Splash to Slam it, with Hydra following it up with a Water Gun.
Splash nods and begins to bound towards the Ludicolo-which scowls and runs forward to meet him.
As the two meet, Spalsh spins round to hit it with his tail..but the Ludicolo grabs it and begins to try and Absorb all of his energy away, but Hydra responds to her team-mates trouble by Water Gunning the Ludicolo away.
Splash then spins round and Slams it hard with his tail, knocking it away; it crashes to the ground, whimpering slightly.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool
17th April 2004, 03:35 PM
andyizcool~
Cautiously you edge up to the Walrein, trying your best to show it that you mean no harm; it jumps back slightly and continues staring at you, though it doesn't look too scared.
Deciding to use Wartortle to make friends with it, you send him out and whisper to him that he's not to scare the Walrein, but just act friendly.
He nods and happily trots over to Walreins side and begins chatting away nineteen-to-the-dozen. Walrein seems slightly overwhelmed initially, but then gradually begins to smile and nod.
Wartortle looks at you and grins as the Walrein flops over to you, smiling.
What are you going to do?
North Caverns

While Wartortle is talking to Walrein happily I'll put my hand into my Pack and get out a Pokeball to see if the Walrein wants to join me. I open my hands with a Pokeball on offering it to Walrein.

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 04:50 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Wanting to continue wearing down the Ludicolo, you command Splash to Slam it, with Hydra following it up with a Water Gun.
Splash nods and begins to bound towards the Ludicolo-which scowls and runs forward to meet him.
As the two meet, Spalsh spins round to hit it with his tail..but the Ludicolo grabs it and begins to try and Absorb all of his energy away, but Hydra responds to her team-mates trouble by Water Gunning the Ludicolo away.
Splash then spins round and Slams it hard with his tail, knocking it away; it crashes to the ground, whimpering slightly.
What are you going to do?

Location: Meadow

I'll throw the Great Ball at Ludicolo. If it doesn't work, continue the plan- Slam + Water Gun.

Linc
17th April 2004, 05:30 PM
Dragon Rider~
Eager to test out your new Pokémon as well as teach the Ekans a lesson, you hit the switch on the Master Ball and shout out for Cyndaquil to use its Ember.
Cyndaquil nods and dashes forwards, glaring at the Ekans-obviously it wants to beat it as well. The flames on its back flicker then ignite, and it shoots out a stream of minature fireballs at the Ekans, which hisses and slithers back.
Then suddenly it strikes back......but Cyndaquil ducks down and fires up the flames on its back, scorching it, then hits it with another stream of Embers.
The Ekans shrieks and begins to back off, looking worried now.
What are you going to do?
West Caverns

I throw my Ultra Ball at the scorched Ekans.

Wild Eevee
17th April 2004, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Meditite smiles and gently asks the Bagon what it is it wants; Bagon responds with an eager yell and says that it was playing a game with its friends, but is having difficulty finding some of the them. It then looks at you and asks if you and Meditite would like to help it out.
It then adds that its already found some of them; it calls out and an Absol and a Sableye step out of the shadows, and a Kingdra sticks its head out of a small pool of water beside them.
What are you going to do?


East cavern

I'll help them out.

Pyrusette
17th April 2004, 10:01 PM
Pyrusette~
Staggering to your feet, you motion to Charmander and the two of you trail after the Metagross as it stamps into the next cave.
Charmander nudges your leg as you walk-you look down and it smiles hesitantly at you; it looks like its losing some of its fear.
But before you can react to it, there's a flash of light and a Cyndaquil dashes past, tears past the Metagross and jumps straight at a Wobbuffet that's sitting in the middle of the cave-which responds by Countering it, sending it flying across the room.
A Lunatone is hovering on the other side of the cave and lets out what sounds like a laugh as the Cyndaquil lands on a heap on the floor.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll help up Cyndaquil, and, uh... yell at the Lunatone. O_o

andyizcool
19th April 2004, 04:45 PM
Since it's Monday could I also take a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

Pyrusette
19th April 2004, 05:55 PM
Yes, I'll take them as well.

Moonlight Espeon
19th April 2004, 06:00 PM
I'll take those too =O
Also, is there a worker who could please update? It'd been two days (maybe three) since the last.

aragornbird
19th April 2004, 06:33 PM
Sorry, I’ve been studying hard lately, but I should be updating here as well.

Everyone gets their new PokeBalls.

Andy – You hold out your PokeBall and ask if the Walrein wants to join your team. The blubbery walrus looks at you and seems undecided. But your Wartortle pats it on the back and says that it’ll be fun and you’ll take good care of him. The Walrein continues to stare at the Ball for a moment before finally nodding. You toss the Ball at him and it instantly sucks him up.
Congrats, you caught a Walrein (Male, Lv. 17)!
What will you do next?

Kelly – The Ludicolo staggers back up and rushes angrily at your Quagsire. But you instantly hurl your Great Ball at it and it is sucked up by a red light. The Great Ball bounces and wiggles along the grass and you watch in anticipation in hopes that your catch was successful. Suddenly, the blinking light fades away and you sigh in relief.
Congrats, you caught a Ludicolo (Male, Lv. 16)!
What will you do next?

Dragon Rider – The Ekans turns around to retreat, but not before you toss an Ultra Ball at it. The Ball hits the snake on the end of its tail and manages to capture it without much effort. Your Cyndaquil hops joyfully at your new capture.
Congrats, you caught an Ekans (Female, Lv. 7)!
What will you do next?

Wild Eevee – You agree to help the Bagon look for more of its friends. The Meditite follows after you as you search different parts of the room. Near one corner is a pile of rocks and you can see a little blue tail sticking out from behind them. It looks like you’ve found another Bagon, the other Bagon’s best friend. Just then, you hear some whimpering coming from inside the walls. You discover a narrow crack in the wall and that a Poochyena is stuck inside it and can’t get out.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette – You walk over and pick up the poor fire mouse, setting it back on its feet. Then you yell angry words at the Lunatone, who begins to laugh even harder as it floats away. Where’s the Charmander? Ah, it’s trailing after the Metagross, who seems to be headed up a vertical wall on the other side of the room. There’s a large hole near the ceiling, but you and the Charmander can’t quite reach up there.
What will you do next?

Linc
19th April 2004, 08:23 PM
Dragon Rider – The Ekans turns around to retreat, but not before you toss an Ultra Ball at it. The Ball hits the snake on the end of its tail and manages to capture it without much effort. Your Cyndaquil hops joyfully at your new capture.
Congrats, you caught an Ekans (Female, Lv. 7)!
What will you do next?


I'll have the Pokeballs to.


West Caverns

I'll continue looking for more Pokemon.

soggy_cardboard
19th April 2004, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
Soggy - Loathing the pink egg shaped creature in front of you, you send out your Salamence to attack it. The fierce dragon stomps on the ground and sends tremors over to the Chansey’s direction. Both the Chansey and the Togepi fall on their faces and begin to cry. But you and your Salamence laugh out loud. The Chansey gets angered by this and runs over to pound you and your Salamence hard on the head.
What will you do next?
I'll return Tangela, jump up on Salamence and fly outa there. Then search in the Meadow some more :)

>Meadow<

pokemasterfrank
19th April 2004, 10:58 PM
May I have one of each of those Pokeballs, please?


Pokemaster Frank~
Sending out your Misdreavus and Charmander, you give the orders and watch them spring into action.
Misdreavus swoops down and attempts to grab the petrified Nincada, but has some trouble because Nincada seems to think that its another predator.....and the fact that Skarmory is dropping lower and lower isn't helping at all.
Eventually, Misdreavus grabs one of its legs, and instantly vanishes, materialising at your side.
Now with a clear shot at the target, you command Charmander to attack the Steelix...to which it turns and gives you an odd look before figuring that you meant attack the Skarmory.
It shoots out a stream of small fireballs, which crash into the the Skarmory; it screams and retreats to a higher altitude.
What are you going to do?

Forest
I will kindly ask the Nincada if it would like to join Charmander, Misdreavus, and I. If not, I guess we'll have a match. Misdreavus will use a Psywave upon the Nincada. Then, follow up with a nerve shattering Growl. Then, I'll toss a Great Ball.

pokemasterfrank
19th April 2004, 11:17 PM
May I have one of each of those Pokeballs, please?


Pokemaster Frank~
Sending out your Misdreavus and Charmander, you give the orders and watch them spring into action.
Misdreavus swoops down and attempts to grab the petrified Nincada, but has some trouble because Nincada seems to think that its another predator.....and the fact that Skarmory is dropping lower and lower isn't helping at all.
Eventually, Misdreavus grabs one of its legs, and instantly vanishes, materialising at your side.
Now with a clear shot at the target, you command Charmander to attack the Steelix...to which it turns and gives you an odd look before figuring that you meant attack the Skarmory.
It shoots out a stream of small fireballs, which crash into the the Skarmory; it screams and retreats to a higher altitude.
What are you going to do?

Forest
I will kindly ask the Nincada if it would like to join Charmander, Misdreavus, and I. If not, I guess we'll have a match. Misdreavus will use a Psywave upon the Nincada. Then, follow up with a nerve shattering Growl. Then, I'll toss a Great Ball.

Dragon Rider
You continue through the Western Caverns. You trudge through the dust, choking on the soot filled air. The path is covered in holes, spewing toxic gas into the air. You cover your mouth as you watch the yellow air gushing out of one of the holes. You hear a giant gurgle, as poisonous liquid sprays out like a geyser. Suddenly, you see a Grimer crawl out of the hole. Then, the hole bursts into flames, and a Magmar bursts out, setting flame to the toxic liquid. What do you do?

soggy
You hold out a Pokeball and return your Tangela. Quickly, you jump upon your Salamance and fly away from the angry egg and crying shell. You tell your Salamance to land after you distance yourselfs from them. You land in a patch of soft grass, cool to the touch, not too moist, not too dry. But upon your landing, three Togetics appear out of nowhere...and they seemed pissed. They let out a cry, and multitudes of Pokemon surround you. Rattatas and Pikachu's glare at you. The air is filled with angry birds and poisonous insects. Vines sprout from the ground and bring you and Salamance crashing to the ground, all tied up. Boy, Togepi's are supposed bring happiness to good people...I guess you shouldn't have laughed at the one before x_o What do you do?

Pyrusette
20th April 2004, 12:14 AM
Pyrusette – You walk over and pick up the poor fire mouse, setting it back on its feet. Then you yell angry words at the Lunatone, who begins to laugh even harder as it floats away. Where’s the Charmander? Ah, it’s trailing after the Metagross, who seems to be headed up a vertical wall on the other side of the room. There’s a large hole near the ceiling, but you and the Charmander can’t quite reach up there.
What will you do next?

South Caverns

Hmmm.... I'll ask Metagross if it will carry us up there.

andyizcool
20th April 2004, 01:44 PM
Andy – You hold out your PokeBall and ask if the Walrein wants to join your team. The blubbery walrus looks at you and seems undecided. But your Wartortle pats it on the back and says that it’ll be fun and you’ll take good care of him. The Walrein continues to stare at the Ball for a moment before finally nodding. You toss the Ball at him and it instantly sucks him up.
Congrats, you caught a Walrein (Male, Lv. 17)!
What will you do next?
North Caverns

I'll give Wartortle a pat on the back to show him we got another team member. I'll call Wartortle back to his Pokeball so I can move on. I'll try and look for somewhere where I can get deeper into this cavern.

Linc
20th April 2004, 03:52 PM
Dragon Rider
You continue through the Western Caverns. You trudge through the dust, choking on the soot filled air. The path is covered in holes, spewing toxic gas into the air. You cover your mouth as you watch the yellow air gushing out of one of the holes. You hear a giant gurgle, as poisonous liquid sprays out like a geyser. Suddenly, you see a Grimer crawl out of the hole. Then, the hole bursts into flames, and a Magmar bursts out, setting flame to the toxic liquid. What do you do?


West Caverns

I send out Cyndaquil to shoot Ember at Magmar.

Moonlight Espeon
20th April 2004, 07:13 PM
Kelly – The Ludicolo staggers back up and rushes angrily at your Quagsire. But you instantly hurl your Great Ball at it and it is sucked up by a red light. The Great Ball bounces and wiggles along the grass and you watch in anticipation in hopes that your catch was successful. Suddenly, the blinking light fades away and you sigh in relief.
Congrats, you caught a Ludicolo (Male, Lv. 16)!
What will you do next?

Location: Meadow

Yay, a Ludicolo! Anyway, I'll transfer to the South Caverns if possible please.

pokemasterfrank
20th April 2004, 08:05 PM
Pyrusette
The Metagross nods, motioning for you two to get on it's back. You pick up Charmander and climb aboard the steel creature. It latches it's appendages onto the walls, scaling them with his claws. You see the rock falling to the ground as he claws at the wall. Suddenly, you see his arms falter, and you all go crashing to the ground. o_o Guess it was too heavy for a vertical climb. What you'd do for an 8 foot tall giant and a rope. A flock of Murkrow lumber in, seeing what caused the loud crash. They laugh at the sight of you, Charmander, and Metagross on top of each other. What do you do?

andyizcool
You pat the silk-tailed turtle on the back, and then recall him and continue on. You wander into a narrow passageway, just big enough for you to go through. The wind blows through the passageway, the chilling wind giving you goosebumps as it grazes your arm. You rub at your skin, trying to gather heat. Your feet crunch as it crushes the snow under your feet. Suddenly, you see the light ahead of you and behind you fade away, the shadows consuming it. Then, a small pit-pat of footsteps get louder and louder. Then, you see a pair of glowing eyes moving toward you. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
You quickly send out your Cyndaquil and command it to do a Ember, but in vain. The balls of fire strike the Magmar, but doesn't even phase it. The Magmar laughs and remarks that it tickles. It steps upon another pile of toxic waste, setting it to fire. It leaves a firey, blazing footsteps as it gets toward you. You look down, and see that a nearby hole is guzzling out toxic waste. This could prove bad if the Magmar gets too close. What do you do?

Kelly
You wander into the Southern Caverns, searching for some new Pokemon to encounter. You stumble into a room with a Gengar with a big, bright grin upon it's face. It tells you that the toll for going through the passageway beside him is $5. You examine the purple ghost, seeing if he's serious or not. He holds out his hand for the cash. What do you do?

aragornbird
20th April 2004, 08:14 PM
Frank - Sure thing!

The Nincada ponders your request and then nods, glad that you saved its life. The bug Pokemon crawls closer and you hold out a Great Ball, but suddenly, you hear an angry screech from above. The Skarmory dives back down with amazing speed and slams its wings into your Charmander, who is knocked into the Nincada. Both Pokemon are now sprawling on the ground.
What will you do next?

Pyrusette
20th April 2004, 08:29 PM
Pyrusette
The Metagross nods, motioning for you two to get on it's back. You pick up Charmander and climb aboard the steel creature. It latches it's appendages onto the walls, scaling them with his claws. You see the rock falling to the ground as he claws at the wall. Suddenly, you see his arms falter, and you all go crashing to the ground. o_o Guess it was too heavy for a vertical climb. What you'd do for an 8 foot tall giant and a rope. A flock of Murkrow lumber in, seeing what caused the loud crash. They laugh at the sight of you, Charmander, and Metagross on top of each other. What do you do?

Hmmm... I'll try to get the Murkrow to fly me up there (with that many, they should be able to), and Metagross will hopefully be able to carry Charmander.

pokemasterfrank
20th April 2004, 10:29 PM
Frank - Sure thing!

The Nincada ponders your request and then nods, glad that you saved its life. The bug Pokemon crawls closer and you hold out a Great Ball, but suddenly, you hear an angry screech from above. The Skarmory dives back down with amazing speed and slams its wings into your Charmander, who is knocked into the Nincada. Both Pokemon are now sprawling on the ground.
What will you do next?

Forest
What an annoying little bugger. I want Misdreavus to latch onto the Skarmory's back, and use her phasing powers to make the Skarmory just phase through whenever it tries to attack. So, now, I'll offer the ball to Nincada. Then, if Charmander has recovered, Misdreavus can unlatch herself and Charmander can blast the metal bird with an Ember.

Pyrusette
The Murkrow continue laughing as you ask the black-feathered fowl for help. One of the Murkrows advance forward with a big grin on his face. He says he is the leader of this flock and his flock will help...but on one condition. You have to beat him and his bodyguard Murkrow in a 2 vs 2 match. The rest of the Murkrow caw at the sound of the proposition. Quite interesting, eh? What do you do?

Wolfsong
20th April 2004, 11:06 PM
pokemasterfrank

Charmander leaps to its feet and shakes his claws at the skarmory, while Misdreavus gets on the skarmory's back as asked. Now no longer interested in attacking you, it focuses instead on trying to dislodge misdreavous, but the ghost pokemon isn't budging. While the skarmory is distraced, you off the ball again to Nincada who goes inside with out a fuss. Chuckling, Misdreavus releases her hold on the skarmory and Charmander hits it with an ember as it tries to dive at Charmander. Getting a faceful of painful fire, it decided to find lunch elsewhere. Congrats. You caught a L.9 (F) Nincada. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
20th April 2004, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by aragornbird
You agree to help the Bagon look for more of its friends. The Meditite follows after you as you search different parts of the room. Near one corner is a pile of rocks and you can see a little blue tail sticking out from behind them. It looks like you’ve found another Bagon, the other Bagon’s best friend. Just then, you hear some whimpering coming from inside the walls. You discover a narrow crack in the wall and that a Poochyena is stuck inside it and can’t get out.

East Cavern

I'll try to pull the Poochyena out of the crack.

*Murkrow
21st April 2004, 06:48 AM
Wild Eevee~
Startled, you call over the other four Pokémon to come and help you get the poor Poochyena out of the situation it's got stuck in.
Seeing you all approach, the Poochyena lets out another whimper, but stays calm as you all try to figure out what to do.
Finally, you decide to split into two groups and each grab one of its front legs; gently reasurring the Poochyena, you all grab a leg and begin to pull hard.
The Pochyena lets out a yelp and struggles slightly, which seems to help your actions, as suddenly a part of the rock crack crumbles and you managee to drag the Poochyena free.
It loocks up and smile gratefully and tries to stand, but is stil trembling and so falls back over again.
What are you going to do?

Pyrusette
21st April 2004, 10:24 AM
Pyrusette
The Murkrow continue laughing as you ask the black-feathered fowl for help. One of the Murkrows advance forward with a big grin on his face. He says he is the leader of this flock and his flock will help...but on one condition. You have to beat him and his bodyguard Murkrow in a 2 vs 2 match. The rest of the Murkrow caw at the sound of the proposition. Quite interesting, eh? What do you do?

South Caverns

Interesting indeed. I'll accept, and send out Kedar (Sableye) and Ebony (Absol).