PDA

View Full Version : Pokemaster Ash, I challenge thou! (Ref: Any takers :p)

Syberia
12th January 2003, 02:46 PM
You've had your "triumphant return," as you have put it, now you fight :p

Let's see, how about...
2 vs 2
DQ: Meh...
I'll choose first
You attack first
Ref: *holds out a counterfeit $100 bill* Anyone? ^_^

Arena: Fangorn Forest

The middle of a dense forest, stretching endlessly in all directions. Ancient trees shoot up from the ground underfoot, which is soft from years' worth of fallen foliage stacked up upon it. Only the strongest and most stubborn rays of the sunlight above find their way down through the thick canopy, casting an eerie shadow over all that is below.

Attacking, or attempting to climb, these ancient trees is unwise and should be attempted at your own risk, for there may be more to them than what meets the eye. There is a 20% chance that they are not in fact trees, but Ents, and as you know, such creatures as these do not take kindly to being disturbed from their slumber. If woken, an Ent will attack whoever dared disturb it for 10% damage.

For this battle I choose my own Jedi Knight, Kenobi. He is a male Kadabra who has yet to see the light of battle.

Mr. Skrusti
12th January 2003, 03:01 PM
Oi, Syb, for all those times youse reffered for me, I'll offer my services for you :) But, I may not be here all the time, maybe once every 2 days..one of my closest friends was killed by a drunk driver the other day. I go over to his mom's house just about every day, helping her to do stuff.

Syberia
12th January 2003, 03:51 PM
Skrusti, thanks for reffing. I haven't reffed for you that much, have I? ^_^ I don't mind too much if a ref isn't all that active, just so long as they ref :p

Styx: I like lazy refs too (for dinner!)

Sorry about your friend, it isn't easy losing someone like that. If you don't feel like reffing this at all, I would understand perfectly.

Pokemaster Ash
12th January 2003, 05:54 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but my battle slots are full. You'll have to wait to face me.