PDA

View Full Version : Heist~The final job~sign-ups

Samchu
25th February 2004, 04:00 PM
So you've been branded a criminal, like you care. To you, this isn't some sort of career, it's a lifestyle. There are no rules to you, you're free to do whatever you please and it's one of the greatest feelings in the world - so long as you don't get caught. It's like the ultimate competition where the winner is the one to pull of the biggest illegal action and get away with it. It doesn't matter what you do, muder, kidnapping, theft, either way it all adds up to that one thing. That one goal you're aiming to reach but always seem to fall short of.
But what if you suddenly realised that the biggest heist of all, couldn't be pulled of by just one person. What if it would require an entire team to pull it off? What if you were offered a place on this team? Would you take it? Or is the pressure of being sent down for the last time too much for you to handle? This could put you in the history books for all time! But is it worth the risk?

Basically we play a group of 'criminals' who get together in order to steal a rare diamond. Expect EVERYTHING from this rpg so I recomend that if you're squemish you should turn this rpg down and find a nicer one because this is gonna be one of the most intense rpgs of its time!

Sign-up form:
Name:
Looks:
Previous convictions: (what have you been caught doing)
Speciality: (stealing, murder, etc...)
Realtionship: (if any)
Weapon of choice: (only one)
Other:

My sign-up:
Name: Sam Omaras
Personality: He's very confident of what he can do and won't let anyone push him around. He keeps his end of bargains and never gives away information about anyone, regardless of what they've done. He's quick-footed and so's his mind although it is far more complex thatn people expect from him. He's been known to surprise people with his actions, which don't always make sense at first but become clear in the end.
Looks: He's 6'5 and has the built to match. He's a very intimidating figure and his choice of dark clothing doesn't help him any but it makes things much easy when he's invloved with a heist. His hair is a beach-blonde colour and is short and always messed up, neat hair just isn't him. He has sea green eyes and wears his most precious item - a gold chain.
Previous convictions: murder
Speciality: Theft
Realtionship: possibly...
Weapon of choice: 44 magnum
Other: none

Mystic_clown
25th February 2004, 04:25 PM
reserve a spot for me will ya?

Green Lanturn
25th February 2004, 08:47 PM
No way im turning this one down

Name:Tank Akimoni
Personality:Hes quiet and acts real tough. People are often intimidated by his biker look, and he likes it With other criminals, he is very suspicious, but knows when to be friendly.
Looks:He is 6 foot 2, very muscular. He is bald with a big dark brown goatee. He wears a black tanktop with a denim vest over it, and long black jeans, the color of his vest, a dark denim. He wears sunglasses and fingerless gloves.His shoes are black boots. Hes also really hairy(just to add it in,lol)
Previous convictions: Grand Theft Auto and Manslaughter
Speciality: Stealing
Realtionship: nope
Weapon of choice:Shotgun
Other:None

~GL

ChobiChibi
26th February 2004, 02:14 PM
Fun :D

Sign-up form:
Name: Aimee Davis
Personality:
Looks: Here ^^ (http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1999-12-05/aya01.jpp)
Previous convictions: Theft, attempted murder
Speciality: (stealing, murder, etc...)
Realtionship: (if any)
Weapon of choice: (only one)
Other:

i'll finish this later... Samchu, just poke me if i forget...

Mikey
26th February 2004, 02:21 PM
Sounds fun!

Name: Marco Cardella
Personality: Cocky, womanizing, and somewhat mean. He's bilingual, Italian, and worked for the Mob.
Looks: Jet black hair, muscular, clean cut.
Previous convictions: Murder, Theft, Smuggling, etc..
Speciality: Stealth, can sneak into places easily
Realtionship: none
Weapon of choice: Machine Gun
Other: none

Lulu
29th February 2004, 08:21 AM
I'll sign up but I might be to busy to post at times.

Heres mine

Name: Elizabeth Walker (Liz)
Personality: Loves to kick a**,rebellious,kind of a loner.
Looks:this in jeans,black boots,black top and a black jacket (http://membres.lycos.fr/neotiger89/FFX2/Images/Yuna/grand/Yuna4.jpg)
Previous convictions: murder,burglary
Speciality: murder,breaking in, hacking into security systems,stealth
Realtionship: none
Weapon of choice: click,it's a laser gun (http://www.appliedlaser.com/sigpro.jpg)
Other: don't smoke

Anjana's Halo
29th February 2004, 01:17 PM
Name: Sally Mishima
Age: She looks to be in her late twenties, but I suggest you don't ask for a more exact age.
Personality: If you even met Mishima in a coffee shop, the last thing you would expect her of would be criminal intentions. Your first impression would be a smiling, amiable career woman. It’s this kind, seemingly-trusting attitude that has given her connections around the world. She believes information is more important that material items. She is also somewhat of a pacifist, not liking murder. However, if it’s necessary, she’ll order someone’s death.
Looks: She stands around 5’ 7.” Long brown hair braided on one side, murky green-brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She often wears khaki pants and baby T’s under a brown leather jacket. She wears a silver chain with a silver, diamond studded dagger hanging from it. This necklace is her signature item. In her jacket she carries a small arsenal of revolvers and pistols.
Previous convictions: Forgery, auto theft, funding illegal experimentation, stealing classified information.
Specialty: Smuggling (anything and everything)
Relationship: She’s often supplied Omaras with items he’s needed.
Weapon of choice: Dagger
Other: Insists on being called by her last name, and calls everyone else by theirs.

Samchu
9th March 2004, 03:36 PM
i apologise for not yet starting this and i promise I will very shortly. Thankyou all for your patience.

Crystal Tears
9th March 2004, 07:55 PM
Name: Laura Cole
Personality: Cool, out going, but has a hot temper, she really tends to over react, but is usually cool around her friends or co workers. Usually that is..
Looks: Laura (http://www.jlols.org/images/candids/bevhills203/bevhills0203-01.jpg)
Previous convictions: Grand Theft Auto, Attempted Murder
Speciality: Murder, Theft(all types in general)
Realtionship: none at the moment
Weapon of choice: modern day Bow and Arrows
Other: .....

~JennJenn