PDA

View Full Version : Enter Shrumboom!

Mystic*Umbreon
26th February 2004, 06:16 PM
This is shrumboom, a made up evolution of Breloom. Not a lot changed over evolution, it is now stronger, older and wiser. With a few simple adjustment and add-ons. Breloom evolves into Shrumboom when traded while holding a particular item.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Agent Elrond
26th February 2004, 08:00 PM
Uh, looks almost exactly like a Breloom...but still cool. I really like the drawing anyway, great colors and shading. :D

For some reason it's face kinda scares me, dunno why. It's all good though, nice touch with the shadow and all. :) Really well detailed too, I can't find anything wrong technically with the drawing, so uh, keep up the good work!

*Goes back to stare at the drawing for five minutes*

...Niiiiiice light...

Mystic*Umbreon
27th February 2004, 07:51 PM
thanx for the reply AElrond!
yes it is very much like Breloom, coz as i said i didnt want to make it look too different just older and wiser with just a few minor details, like longer arms, and a little bulkier. Also the berries/seeds on its tail have developed and can be used for different purposes.

I have alot more evos/prevos in the works, il post em as soon as i make em!

Kyl3
28th February 2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
For some reason it's face kinda scares meMaybe because it looks sad...?

StellarWind
28th February 2004, 04:01 PM
The lineart and colouring are pretty good, but... this THING looks like a hybrid of Breloom, Vivi of FF9 and Link. x_X

Doesn't look much like a PokeMon, either... But other than that, I see nothing wrong with the picture. ^^;