PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh:The forbidden cards

Zeroz
27th February 2004, 04:14 AM
I was browsing thorugh the fanfiction area and i read some fics.These inspired me to make this fanfic.This is my my first fanfic,so i don't expect it to be good.Tell me what you think,

I won't leak out any information yet,you will find out as the story develops.

CHAPTER 1:
The full moon shone brightly,and there was nothing but a soft digging sound.Soon it stopped,and loud voices started to speak.

"Yes,this is the key!"A deep but clear voice said.

"Good.It will not be long before the artifacts are mine..."A tall hooded figure,which seemed to be the group's leader,said.

Next,there were footsteps,and after an hour of so,the mysterious figures stopped at some ruins.

"This is it...the world will soon be mine!"

Meanwhile,at the other side of the globe,4 good friends are talking.

"Yugi,are you excited about this year's tornament?" Jeoy said in a excited tone.

"Of course i am,i heard the world's top 10 will be there! I intend to pit my skills against these great duelists!"

As they were talking,a tall figure with a silver jacket walked into the room,followed by a small kid with spikey hair.

"You might as well give it up,Joey Wheeler,You are absolutely no match against all of the participants in this tornament.My main concern will of course be you,Yugi!" the man pointed to Yugi rudely.

"Shut up,Kaiba! This years World Championship invites all duelists,and I have a right to participate!"Joey rebutted angrily.

"Suit yourself,plundurer!(correct me if i'm wrong)"Kaiba stormed out of the room."Don't forget,Yugi,I will crush you in this tornament and take the world no.1 position!"

"Can you guys even give me a chance to speak?The tornament is starting soon,you 2 better get ready."Tristan said.

"My deck is ready anytime!"Joey shouted.

"Hey he's right,it's starting soon,we better get going,"

"We will be rooting for you!"Tristan and Tea said in unison.

The 2 duelists walked to the counter and registered .The friendly receptionist gave them their duelist ID cards and soon after,a man in a black suit walked out and started a speech.

"Welcome all duelists! You are the best in the world,the cream of the crop.This year's World Championship will definately be the most exciting tornament ever!We spared no expenses and bought this huge vessel solely for this year's tornament.There will be live broadcast all over the world,and the world will be watching you duel! The rules are simple,4000LP and standard dueling rules.Each duelist will be given 2 star chips.You find your own opponents around the ship and wager your star chips.Lose a duel,and surrender the amount of star chips you wage to your opponent.Once you have run out of star chips,the game is over,you have been knocked out.The few players who get 10 star chips will immediately enter the finals.Further instructions will be given once you enter the finals.Good luck to all duelists!"

"10 star chips this year,,,last year was only 8."Yugi commented.

"It won't make a difference,Yugi,you got thorugh easily without losing a single star chip last year,"Joey said.

"Nonsense,you will lose 1 to me straightaway,Yugi!"

Yugi looked back and saw a small boy in sunglasses and a red punk hair.

"Dare not go against my pyro deck,Yugi?"the boy taunted him.

"You are Flaz Flame!"Yugi exclaimed,"world no.10!"

"That is right,Yugi.My win-lose record is 158-27! You may be world no.3,but you are no match for me!I have seen the cards in your lousy Dark Magician Deck!You have gotten so far only by luck!"

"You insulted my deck!I will show you the true power of my Dark Magician Deck!I accept your challenge!Prepare yourself!"Yugi said angrily and loaded his deck into his duel disk.

"Hehehe!Fine,Yugi!"Flash laughed as he loaded his deck into his duel disk.

"DUEL!"both of them said together.

So that's about it. I think i'll post the next chapter 1 or 2 days later,if i have the time.

To be continued.