PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Formula 1

mvtm
12th January 2003, 04:45 PM
Well i didnt had anything on my mind so here i a go . First this is my 2000th post :D , yay only 500 to Elite Trainer , well this is a multi poll , so be ready.

1- Do you like Formula 1 ?

2- If so whats the team you are supporting?

3- Have you gone to one of those races?

As for me well here it is :

1- I didnt feel any ineterest for it , but now i like it , i think its great and stuff.

2- Umm i like Ferrari , their cars performances imo are the best , but i support BMW, since theres a Colombian there called Juan Pablo Montoya, since i am of Latin America.

3- No i ve never been on one of those races , but my brother went to the Canada Grandprix , if i remember well last year.

ILikePokemonP
12th January 2003, 07:55 PM

Not my favourite sport, not my least favourite sport. I watch bits when I can.

No specific team though it's probably easy just to say Ferrari since they win all the time :D

Not yet, but I might one year (Albert Park is less than an hour away from me).

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th January 2003, 02:57 AM
1.) I always liked formula one. There was no time when I didn't like it. Right now I'm not that interested in it but mostly cause the last few years were kinda boring. There are no racers around right now that I like that much either and no Austrian driver to support.

2.) Minardi. I don't like rooting for the generally popular and successful teams. They don't need me, they got millions of supporters anyways.

3.) No, I never saw one, eventhough Austria has its own Grand Prix. I don't really want to see on live either. A friend of mine was at one once and said it was damn loud and crouded. Not really the things I'd want to experience.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th January 2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by mvtm

You could say that it is not a good sport because the results depend too much on the car, not the driver himself, but there is more. Controlling a car in high speed like that is not a thing everybody could or would dare to do. It is quite awesome and exciting to watch the pros drive. So, I quess I like to watch it, as much as any other sport. But, just like other sports, I do not catch it every single time because I do not watch TV that much.

McLaren and Toyota, because they have Finnish drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Mika Salo.

No. Only if I were rich.

Darkness
16th January 2003, 05:21 PM

Yup! My favorite motor sport. IMHO, I think NASCAR and this US racing crap.

Ferrari! Booya! They rule all. Michael S. World Champion! :D:D:D
I don't have a least favorite team, but my least favorite driver has to be Juan Pablo Montoya.

No, but I'd like to someday.

Renegade
16th January 2003, 08:39 PM
1. Yeah. American racing sucks.
2. Ferrari. There's nothing I like better than a nice red car that can go 0-60 in less than two seconds.
3. Nope but I've seen quite a few on TV. Especially in Hungary. One day I went outside and I heard the race from everyone watching it on TV. And I was in the middle of a cluster of 10-story apartment buildings, in the middle of the street. And I heard the engines. Incredible.

Eyedolize
17th January 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by mvtm
Well i didnt had anything on my mind so here i a go . First this is my 2000th post :D , yay only 500 to Elite Trainer , well this is a multi poll , so be ready.

1. Yes I do. Going at incredible high speeds has got to be one of the best thrills to ever be in. Yet, there's a risk of losing your life in that.

2. I like Ferrari, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford. I like both since they're very good brands in the racing industry.

3. No, but I would love to, seeing an F1 going at 180 mph around the track looks incredible to me.