PDA

View Full Version : Prewiev For 'Critical Situation! Exploud VS Grovyle!'

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st March 2004, 05:13 AM
Let me try to translate the preview for this week's eppie in Japan from http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html , I worked some hours for it:

Critical Situation! Bakuongu VS Juputoru!

Satoshi and friends, aiming at Tooka City, have had breakfast in a forest on their way. The party had fun, but somehow, Kimori is in a strange state. Even when Satoshi talks to it, no reply at all. At that time, Dogoomu, enters raging and making a loud voice. They ask Gai, a boy, who comes running there, and he tells this Dogoomu has been ignoring its trainer Gai's orders and acting violently for some time. Gai doesn't even get the reason, and he is in trouble. Wondering if stress is the reason, Satoshi is going to loosen the stress and decides to battle Gai. Then, Kimori, who has been silent for some time, suddenly becomes motivated and starts appealing to Satoshi: 'Send me out'. There Satoshi decides to add Kimori to the battle, but...

Bakuon=Exploud
Juputoru=Grovyle
Satoshi=Ash
Tooka=Petalburg
Kimori=Treecko
Dogoomu=Loudred

I also romanized the text to my system if someone who knows Japanese and/or English better does a better job :D

Isshokusokuhatsu! Bakuong VS Juputoru!

Tooka s]hiti wo mezasu Satoshi-tachi wa, tochuu no mori de chuushoku wo totte ita. Tanoshiku sugosu ikkoo datta ga, doomo kimori no yoosu ga okashii. Satoshi ga hanashikakete mo mattaku henji ga nai. Sono toki, Dogoomu ga oogoe wo agete abarenagara tobidas]hite kita. Soko e kaketsuketa shoonen Gai ni Hanashi wo kiku to, kono Dogoomu, saikin toreenaa de aru Gai no iukoto wo mushi s]hite abaredasu koto ga ooi to iu. Gai wa sono geniin mo wakarazu, komatte iru no da. Sutoresu ga genin ja nai ka to kangaeta Satoshi wa, sutoresu wo nakus]hite ageyoo to, Gai to batoru wo suru koto ni. Suru to, saki hodo made shizuka datta Kimori ga, totsuzen yaruki wo dashi, [Jibun wo dase] to Satoshi ni apiiru shi hajimeta. Soko de Satoshi wa, kimori wo batoru ni tsukau koto ni suru ga...

Also, any thoughts about this episode in general?

Edit: Useless typing errors

Chris 2.1
1st March 2004, 02:30 PM
Sounds kool, although Gai DOES look like a girl to me :rolleyes:. Anyway, it doesn't seem wise to cure stress by having Treecko battle Loudred, wouldn't that make it more stressed? Anyway it seems, to me anyway, Loudred may have a Treecko-like personality, hence they both try and prove themselves to each other.

Pewter City Geodude
3rd March 2004, 12:29 PM
Stress may be the direct translation...maybe it's actually referring to anger? If so it'd be better for Loudred to "let it all out" in a Pokemon battle rather than go around destroying stuff and disobeying its trainer.