PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans:Teen Titans Never quit!(A Remake for 2004)

LatiosMaster
1st March 2004, 06:40 PM
Newly Edit from the first TT thread:Ok,i've gotten the plot and i'm going to start over!
what i need from you is this,
Name:
Powers:
History:
Looks:
Here's mine
Name:Cross
Powers:Can Control Fire
History:Unknown
Looks:Wears goggles and a ripped black cape
Now here is the Plot!

After The Teen Titans Defeated Slade,A new Force Called The "Inforcers" With their Leader King,They kidnapped Robin And Have Defeated The Teen Titans Many Times. No one Knows Where Robin is. The Teen Titans were about to call it quits. Just Then Beast boy Thought,"We need new Titans to help us." I'll Help. In a flash of light a Mysterious boy Appeared. "My name is Cross,and I am willing to help you." Beast boy was nearly scared."H..How did you....you have powers?!" Then Raven Stepped up." Lets see how you can control your powers,Follow me." They walked outside to what looked like a Training Area. "Okay,I'll Show you." Cross's Hands glowed red and he Had a Fireball in his hands. "Well,thats one of my Weapons." Raven smirked." That is only a Little Trick. You should practice With Starfire or Cyborg.." "Heh..I'll take 'em both on!" He said grinning.
i guess i should stop here.....

The Muffin Man
1st March 2004, 08:57 PM
Name: Freion
Powers: Control of the elements(to a degree. Mostly just energy blasts of the element and turning into it, but can go as far as massive storms, fireballs, etc. But the stronger it gets, the more energy he expends.)
History: He has been watching the Titans for ages, wishing to join, but never feeling he was ready. Time after time, he slowly began to fall for Raven...but we'll get into that later.
Looks: He stands about 6'0 with dark hair and eyes(which turn blue for ice and water, white for wind and lightening, green for earth, and red for fire). His costume is basic black, with a blue/light blue streak(light blue starting at the pants).

bah x.o;; this is the barest any of my RPG forms have been in a while...