Theif
Dynamic Punch

Steal there Item, then hit and run

Meganium@Leftovers
Light Screen
Counter
Earthquake
Razor Leaf

Counter all Flyers and everything else. and RL for a STAB, and Quake all fire types...(excpet Moltres and Charizard, but I would never leave her out against one of them.:D )

Quagsire@Mint Berry
Curse
Earthquake
Ancient Power
Rest

Curse then attack. AP for flyers who resist my quake

Kingdra@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

can't be stopped..very annoying

Hitmontop@Mint Berry
Counter
Hi Jump Kick
Rest
Return/HP: Ghost/Theif

Counter all Physical attacks. then heal up. HJK for a STAB. Return for another attack, but maybe HP: Ghost to handle Gengar and Missy. Or Theif for more stealing of items.

Blissey@Leftovers
Thunder Wave/Icy Wind
Counter
Seismic Toss
Softboiled

Counter Blissey just screames "ATTACK ME ATTACK ME". I know the paralysis and Counter are counterproductive, but true me it works. Icy Wint can work too. lower there speed and then you'll know what they will do usually.

drizzt
8th March 2004, 07:10 AM
I really dont like thief, but sneasel doesnt have that many moves it can learn. For Quagsire put sleep talk insted of curse i would put tunder wave cause icy wind does little damage. hope that helps

Mr.E
8th March 2004, 11:09 PM
Sneasel. 8) It has no options anyway. Yeah, looks alright. It can Counter in Crystal breeding I believe, so that is 8) if you can do it.

I notice a lack of recovery on Meganium here. If you're using neither Leech Seed nor Synthesis, then at least get Giga Drain over Razor Leaf. I highly doubt you're going to be having PP problems...

Personally I'd rather use Return/Frustration instead of AP. Even against Flyers, AP isn't much more powerful. :/ And use Leftovers, you goober.

Yeah yeah gay standard fubar Kingdra. =|

Return, indeed. Go for HP Ghost or Rock, or Thief if you really want to screw around.

Howdy Blissey. When it comes to Counter, the answer is ICY WIND. The whole "lol good thing i fped instead of eqing blissey when it did counterz0r" thing is pretty annoying, not uncommon, and steals otherwise easy KOs.

Leon-IH
11th March 2004, 11:00 PM
Sneasel@Nothing
Shadow Ball
Return
Theif
Dynamic Punch
~ all very well i suppose, i liked to use counter on my sneasles.

Meganium@Leftovers
Light Screen
Counter
Earthquake
Razor Leaf
~ better off with AP than counter IMO seeing as you might get the stat boost (00berganium xD)

Quagsire@Mint Berry
Curse
Earthquake
Ancient Power
Rest
~ with quaggy im you won't have enough power to ap a skarm down.

Kingdra@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk
~ standard fugly kingdra.. can be stopped, just watch it.

Hitmontop@Mint Berry
Counter
Hi Jump Kick
Rest
~ NO, NO, NO do NOT i repeat DO not waste time with rest if your only going to use it once, try this. Meditiate, Hp Ghost, Reversal, Hi Jump Kick.

Blissey@Leftovers
Thunder Wave/Icy Wind
Counter
Seismic Toss
Softboiled
~ twave beats icy wind but, if your taking s-toss anyway you might as well scream counterbliss :/

phaedrus
30th March 2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DaBlackBandit
Rates in italics

Sneasel@Nothing
Shadow Ball
Return
Theif
Dynamic Punch

Steal there Item, then hit and run
meh.

Meganium@Leftovers
Light Screen
Counter
Earthquake
Razor Leaf

Counter all Flyers and everything else. and RL for a STAB, and Quake all fire types...(excpet Moltres and Charizard, but I would never leave her out against one of them.:D )
works.

Quagsire@Mint Berry
Curse
Earthquake
Ancient Power
Rest

Curse then attack. AP for flyers who resist my quake
works.

Kingdra@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

can't be stopped..very annoying
i prefer dbreath>icebeam but it's your pick.

Hitmontop@Mint Berry
Counter
Hi Jump Kick
Rest

Counter all Physical attacks. then heal up. HJK for a STAB. Return for another attack, but maybe HP: Ghost to handle Gengar and Missy. Or Theif for more stealing of items.
ok. but the hitmonlee variety: return-hp~ghost-rest-hi~jumpkick@mint berry can turn around battles faster b/c of higher attack. but it's your pick.

Blissey@Leftovers
Thunder Wave/Icy Wind
Counter
Seismic Toss
Softboiled

Counter Blissey just screames "ATTACK ME ATTACK ME". I know the paralysis and Counter are counterproductive, but true me it works. Icy Wint can work too. lower there speed and then you'll know what they will do usually.

meh. personally, it's your preference, but twave imo works better b/c it actually paralyzes. but your pick once again.

team is fine. good job. :wave: you need to polish some things up just a tad, then after that, take this to NetBattle...maybe i'll be able to battle you sometime.