Baton Pass
Shadow Ball/Return

Need Ev's

Swampert@Chesto Berry
Earthquake/Surf
Roar
Toxic/Ice Beam
Rest

I know I don't need Surf and earthquake and spliting ev's is bad, but I'm trying to find the best set for him.

Alakazam@Lum Berry
Ability: Sychonize
Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

no recovery or healing, since he get's own by SOOO many pokemon. so I'll just sweep with im. Lum + Sychonize work well too.

Milotic@Shell Bell
Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf
Recover

If I have this guy as a special absorber, then I don't need my Swampert with Surf. nobody uses Mirror Coat anymore since of it's ability and able to take electric and grass attacks with no problem. I think this is the standard, but not sure.

Breloom@Leftovers
Spore
Focus Punch
HP: Ghost/Protect
Leech Seed

Boring standard, protect is for slakings.

Altaria@Chesto Berry
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Rest

I wasn't sure what to put for my last pokemon, but she seems to be okay. maybe if I don't use her, since I have 2 pokemon weak to ice attacks. maybe a heal beller since Toxic is on almost everybody and doesn't go away.

Chimencho(Choice 2)
Light Screen
Reflect
Heal Bell
Psychic/Shock Wave
@Leftovers

This would also help my teams defenses.

If not that.
Dusclops(Choice 3)
Confuse Ray
WoW
Night Shadow/Shadow Ball/Shadow Punch
Rest
@Lum Berry

great set works well, debating weather to add an attack, like Shadow Ball or Shadow Punch, even though Nigh Shade works well for me with straight damage.

Sceptile_Master
4th March 2004, 01:28 PM
Before i start, worship sceptiles. anyways,

Absol is good but dump baton pass so its moves will be
Double team, Swords dance, return and shadow ball

Swampert rules, i wouldn't use roar though although it sometimes comes in handy. Thats just me though i would replace it with one of your one or the other choices, preferably toxic.

Can't complain with Alakazam for sweeping. Nice.

Great here as well. Not bad.

i have never used any hp (insert name here) attacks so i don't know what they do. I hate focus punch. Ive never used a brellom anyway so i don't know how good they are.

Out of the three altaria. it isnt too bad and you have given it a good moveset.

A good team just a few minor adjustments needed.