PDA

View Full Version : Poll: SCIZOR ROX DA HOUSE!!!!!

Zak
2nd March 2004, 09:11 PM
Woah, wonder what got me into the routine of the daily poll thing...

So, I'm sure some of you have mixed feelings on what the poll would be about, and its that old "first TPM name" poll.

What's the funniest username you've ever seen someone use anywhere on the internet?

Well, I think it might have been on TPM, there was some user with the name "i_like_the_spacebar". I'm sure there were others, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

*checks member list* yup, it was TPM.

~Zak

Razola
2nd March 2004, 09:13 PM
I'd tell you, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here...

Katie
2nd March 2004, 09:31 PM
POPTARTSROX!

~Katie

Jay
3rd March 2004, 03:09 AM
I don't really know. I'd be stubborn and say my very first name at TPM, but I won't.

I don't seek out for names to be able to give a nice answer. In terms of funniness, Soap/Pope on a Rope was a pretty cool name to me.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd March 2004, 05:10 AM
We used to have a member here at TPM featuring the name "Pope on a rope". That always made me smile.

kainashi
3rd March 2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Austrian ViceMaster Alex
We used to have a member here at TPM featuring the name "Pope on a rope". That always made me smile. same here.

Silver Ledian
3rd March 2004, 02:32 PM
I was actually amused when I realised that in the BB topic, shazza hadn't left out a housemate's name but that the member's name was actually '_' - underscore. That puzzled me but when I realised I just laughed at it, it's quite original :yes:

dark_tyranitar
3rd March 2004, 03:41 PM
Don't remember where it was, some noname forum that doesn't exist anymore, but there was a user called Reikwasa_Chaetor. He said that he intended to make his user name Rayquaza_Cheater, but couldn't spell it right. That's just weird

EVme15
3rd March 2004, 08:12 PM
If I remember correctly, "Don't Run With Scissors" won a lot of the (really) old Username contests, with good reason too.

The_Missing_Link
3rd March 2004, 08:21 PM
Actually, it was "Don't Run with Scizors" and he's still around. That's one of my favorites, along with With Rye (I don't know why I like it, it's just cool)

EVme15
3rd March 2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link
Actually, it was "Don't Run with Scizors" and he's still around. That's one of my favorites, along with With Rye (I don't know why I like it, it's just cool)

It was originally "Don't Run with Scissors" and then he changed it.

I'm alomst positive. Like, 99.5% sure.

The_Missing_Link
3rd March 2004, 09:03 PM
huh, I thought it was Scizors. Would've been a lot better if he kept that one from the start. Doesn't matter though

I also liked GotMiltank (just as clever as DRWS)

RedStarWarrior
3rd March 2004, 11:10 PM
Heh...I don't think that any username is funny. Most humorous ones were done on purpose and thus it loses any humor in my mind. Only if a username can be taken multiple ways will I consider it funny.

kurai
4th April 2004, 12:50 PM
My favourite username I've seen is Cap'n Yoaz. At first I hadn't realized the comedy in it, but then one day I just noticed it, quite hilarious it was. An associate of mine uses it as his AIM name, so I have to chuckle whenever I see it.

shazza
6th April 2004, 04:22 AM
I have seen alot of funny ones, but Yag Ma I is pretty :lol: I didn't realize what it meant at first

Systematic Revolution
6th April 2004, 10:29 PM
One time I saw someone's name as "wtf_is_a_username???". I laughed for quite awhile. I think "Pants the Miltank" was pretty funny too ;)

:lemon: SR :lemon:

abunaidesu
6th April 2004, 10:31 PM
hanada tattsu.

Systematic Revolution
6th April 2004, 10:42 PM
lolol bingo :lemon:

Toxicity
7th April 2004, 01:47 AM
Hopefully I am incorrect on who Raz says the funniest one is...*shudders**refuses to speak of that dreaded, hated name that starts with a B*

I'm not sure of funny names I've seen...though there was one like "Dean2004" or something like that who got banned back in mid-2003, and the "Pope ona Rope" made me smile to conceal my aughter late at night...

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 08:33 AM
I concur with pope on a rope.

Green_Pikachu
7th April 2004, 01:22 PM
I LIKE GOTMILTANK BECAUSE ITS A PLAY OFF OF THE WHOLE GOT MILK COMMERCIALS, LOL!

yeah, im in a weird mood. haha. either that or im purposely trying to be a jackass.