PDA

View Full Version : The unofficial official "Should I bring back/post _____?" topic!

Mewfour
3rd March 2004, 12:07 PM
Eh, and Lord knows how much I ask that question too.....

Well, the floor's yours here, people. Got a fic you wanna post, but not sure how TPM will receive it? Will it soar to heighs unimaginable? Will it come out to a grand reaction of nothing, or will it crash and burn a million and three horrible and violent deaths? Ask away here, folks, and find out if it's worth posting here. Have at 'er.

Darien Shields
13th March 2004, 09:42 AM
Woops, I woulda posted here first if I saw it... 'Course it would make my grand return less grand.

Well, anyway, I be back, and my fic Pokemon Kami, I want to continue. Should I repost or bring up the old one? I've started reposting, but if you think I should resurrect the old topic, then feel free to advise me.

Darien Shields
15th March 2004, 05:46 PM
This thread deserves more use... Well, I'm gonna post again anyway.

I made a fic way back, called "Aftermath" (or something... I can't remember) it was a pokemon perspective about a Charmeleon experimented on by Team Rocket. After years of fruitless research on him and other subjects, the Rockets succeeded in (temporarily) evolving him into a Charmeleon/Mewtwo hybrid. The fic was to be his story, being at first an agent of Team Rocket, who evolved on-que to a weapon of unlimited potential, and then reverted back again.

Does anyone remember this? Does anyone think it's worth bringing back?