PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Zigzagoon\Liechi Berry\Clock Fix Bonus Disc

Don't Run With Scizors
3rd March 2004, 01:00 PM
I found this posted by Thom Burr over at Azure Heights. I haven't seen anyone else mention it here, so I figured I'd spread the word:

Chances are you've already heard of this elsewhere, but I didn't see it on AH, so--

The GC demo disc currently playing at GameStop is currently pushing Custom Robo and a Sonic game, but semi-hidden on this disc is a special download for Pokemon R/S. The main purpose of the download is to fix the Internal Clock glitch with their "berry patch", but you can also download an unlimited number of Shiny Zigzagoons and Liechi Berries as well...

It doesn't matter whether or not you've already downloaded the Berry Patch (from the Colosseum promo disc, say); the demo will still download Shiny Zigs just so long as you have space in your party.

It can be a little tricky working out the the download process at first, though. If someone has been using the Custom Robo or Sonic demos, you'll need to wait a minute or so for the demo disk to reset. Then you need to choose the Pokemon Special Gift option.

Finally, connect your turned-off GBA to the link cable dangling from the bottom of the demo stand, and press A on the GC controller. When the demo screen prompts, turn on the GBA and wait. (Don't change the GBA over to Mystery Gift or anything like that.) The GBA screen will indicate after a couple seconds that the Berry Patch has already been installed.

At that point, you can unhook the GBA and start the game. You will have a Shiny Zigzagoon at L5 (holding a Liechi Berry, yay!) in your party. Amazingly, you can repeat this process as many times as you want.

I didn't see this posted here, so I thought I'd just provide a heads up.

Number1ChanseyFan
3rd March 2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks a lot for the info, DRWS!! I just went to the GameStop by my house, and I got my shiny Zigzagoon and it was holding a Liechi Berry. :wave:

Chris 2.1
4th March 2004, 06:59 AM
Wow! They're an orangey colour, ain't they? *drool* I like Jigzagoon.....but I guess i'd need R/S first *whimper* AND a Gamestop...are they even IN the Uk?

Great news, thanks for bringing it up anywhoo

Saturos
9th March 2004, 03:22 PM
I have 2 Shiny Linoone. :P