t-wave
t-bolt
roar

Absol
swords dance
shadow ball
double team/baton pass
slash

haven't played in a while, really rusty, apolagize for any bad spelling/errors, please reply soon!

Ancient Arcanin
8th March 2004, 01:30 PM
I'm begining to lose patience with this thread considering I posted like a week ago and no-one has responded, please reply soon

Dragon God
22nd March 2004, 06:43 PM
Firstly, what is the point of sunny day on Blaziken? That doesn't make sense. Get rockslide ( i think you can breed it on). Kyoger= uber cheapness+ the set is bad. You should at least have thunder since it always hits with his ability. Pick pokemon that work around his ability like Ludicolo and Gorebyss. Latias is fine. Metagross will need brick break and chesto resto. SOme people like psychic, I don't. Manectrike is lamo, but you can use him if you want. I don't really understand his point except that he knows thunder wave. Absol is ok, i prefer ninjask by far, but he's ok I suppose. I don't really like your team because it has no strategy, it is not well thought out, and I don't understand how you are going to use it. It has no haze or pseudohaze so tanks and builder-uppers will rape you like a horny big bubba on a new comer to the jail. May God have mercy on your soul (jk).

NajicaHiragi
31st March 2004, 02:31 AM
This is what I think:

Blaziken@scope lens
Blaze kick/overheat
bulk up/ focus energy
sky uppercut

these are the moves that are good for Blazy I heard that Blazy can learn thunder kick or punch, but I haven't seen it.

Manectrike@magnet
Crunch-if possible
Thunderbolt-magnet will make it like 10 to 20 points better almost
as good as thunder
Thunderwave-get rid of it you have the ability static and thunder
types aren't really weak to anything other than
physical attacks.
Roar-is good against fighting rock and ground types keep it, or
if you can do better then switch it.

Mitch's Bashamo
4th April 2004, 12:03 AM
This is what I think:

Blaziken@scope lens
Blaze kick/overheat
bulk up/ focus energy
sky uppercut

these are the moves that are good for Blazy I heard that Blazy can learn thunder kick or punch, but I haven't seen it.

Blaziken can't learn Thunderpunch. It can learn Fire Punch if you have a Heart Scale.