PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Blast from the past

Yoh Asakura
4th March 2004, 02:56 PM
If you could bring any cartoon back from the past ((cancellation or finished series)) which cartoon would it be?

For me, I'd have to say either ZIM!! or Ren & Stimpy.

Pichu
4th March 2004, 03:06 PM
Gundam. =P ... My other favorite show back then, other than pokémon

suzie
4th March 2004, 03:25 PM
jem and the holograms, without a doubt :wave:

Adz44
4th March 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm with you on bringing back Ren and Stimpy. I thought it was downright hilarious. "POWDERED TOOOOOOOOASSTMAAAAAAAANN!" lol, Great stuff. I highly doubt they'll make another series, though. :(

I definitely think it should be repeated more often. MTV2 was repeating it recently, but they stopped...

homeofmew
4th March 2004, 03:29 PM
CardCaptor Sakura (cardcaptors) i just loved that show! then they just stopped it one day!

IndianaSnorlax
4th March 2004, 03:49 PM
:) I would like to see the old Mario & Luigi show come back. It was so great to see the plumbers in action!

Razola
4th March 2004, 04:19 PM
Can I bring Mel Blanc back from the dead instead?

classy_cat18
4th March 2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Can I bring Mel Blanc back from the dead instead?

Yeah! I miss the old Bugs Bunny!

Royal_Goddess_Tina
4th March 2004, 07:35 PM
Carebears!!!! :D lol... That's the only cartoon I can think of at the moment... :wave:

RedStarWarrior
4th March 2004, 08:09 PM
I would bring back Futurama, without a doubt!!!

Angel Blossom
4th March 2004, 08:09 PM
I would choose Rocko's Modern Life. LOL, I loved that show so much, it rocked. ^^ I used to watch it every freakin' day after I came back from school. I swear, I could never get bored of Rocko. That show was so awesome, I miss it tons! Nickelodeon should bring it back, lol.. that would so rock. ^^

EDIT: hey look im a retard :<

The_Missing_Link
4th March 2004, 08:19 PM
Kris, Seinfeld isn't a cartoon

I would say most of the old Nick shows that made me addicted to the channel (as in, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy and Ahhh! Real Monsters). That kind of comedy was so out there but it was good

And Futurama. Nice to watch it on Adult Swim though

Angel Blossom
4th March 2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link

XD I thought it was just shows in general. *feels incredibly stupid now* Kind of Tina-ish. :(

Jay
5th March 2004, 09:01 PM
I want a new series of CCS :( That owned.

Or DBZ. That'd be nice. It won't happen but we could always dream. :)

Deus Mortuorum
6th March 2004, 12:05 PM
2 Stupid Dogs.

Awwww, ain't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th March 2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix Reborn
2 Stupid Dogs.

Awwww, ain't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!

I second that, I kinda liked that show and haven't seen it in way too long.

And cause it's my all time favorite I want to see The Raccoons again.

Silver Ledian
7th March 2004, 10:06 AM
I would have to choose this cartoon that I used to watch when I was about 6 or 7, called 'Thundercats'. It was about these kinda mutants, they were humans but they had cat-like features and a special power each. They had to beat the forces of evil etc. etc. I really loved it! :)

Yoh Asakura
7th March 2004, 10:52 AM
I want the Samurai Pizza Cats back ;(

Dark Dragonite
7th March 2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link

I would say most of the old Nick shows that made me addicted to the channel (as in, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy and Ahhh! Real Monsters). That kind of comedy was so out there but it was good

And Futurama. Nice to watch it on Adult Swim though

Rocko, Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Real Monsters, Futurama, The Critic(lol, I love Jay Sherman), Family Guy...

I heard a rumor about Family Guy I believe, that since the DVDs of Seasons 1 & 2 did so well, by Christmas, Season 4 is being created.

Dean
4th April 2004, 12:28 PM
Well it's not really a cartoon, but definitely Mighty Moprhin Power Rangers. That was the greatest show of all time. Amy-jo Johnson = drool.

shazza
4th April 2004, 12:38 PM
Widget the world watcher, defentally. And MMPR a close second, the new power rangers suck. :mad:

kurai
4th April 2004, 12:40 PM
Family Guy is coming back, evidently, so I would have to go with Futurama, as it is on about equal level with it..