PDA

View Full Version : Rebirth of Element's(Starts..No LSU's)

Haruko
13th January 2003, 10:20 AM
Post your sign up with your first post.. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8264)

~The Story~

Long ago, a Terrible sage, know as Vagon, ruled a land similar to Earth.He caused depression as he ruled the land. Depression made him more powerful.

Then, trying to outlaw Vagon, 9 human warriors or the elements of the earth came to Vagon's Palace. They destoryed him, leaving his soul to thrive on the only power he had...

Big mistake.

As for defeating him, the 9 warriors had to use all their powers.They sent the rest of it, into a deep sleep in a orb. They then found a planet that seems to be promising...

Earth.

Vagon's soul aslo was imprisoned in a rock there, to hopefully stay. These warrior's died when there planet got hit by a Asteriod. They sat their souls to protect the orb. The orbs sat on top the rock that imprisoned Vagon...

That was about 500 years ago...

2003-

It's a normal world, with many races and types of animals.

Without you knowing it, Vagon has awakened, and started gaining power. One day, cities stood tall..

Now, they are just ruins of what used to be a city. Vagon is starting his rule again, making Human's all over the world depressed. Gaining power.

"Great, and this world has no pesky element Warrior's to protect them."He said, making 9 element monster's to help him rule.

A sage from the planet the first battle was one protect's the stone. He call's out 9 Teenagers to help defeat Vagon again, restoring Peace to the Earth.

He gives them Half Animal(Mystical..) trait's so his Power would have no effect on you at all. He then disapper's, as there is nothing to protect.

~~~~~~

Name:Izumi
Age(13-20):17
Look's:Tall, 6 foot 5 with Long Mystical brown hair and brown eyes. She has Pink Long Sleeve with White Baggy Pants. She has a Direct relation to the warrior of Light(She is a reincarnation.)
Personality:Shy, she's mature and gentle. Love's Nature, she's upset about Vagon destroying it.
Specie you get(Any, even mystical) :Angel.Give's her huge wings with white feathers.
Element:Light
Spells(4 max. Nothing to powerful for now. When you get your orb(The Ten monster's have them.)They can get more power:
(Listing 2 now..)
1.Light Purify:Healing Attack, she just curls up, and heals.Corresponds to Mikes One More Chance attack. She can heal other humans, by putting them in a Light ball of energy, with her inside.She'll then heal them.
2.Moonlight Blaster:She takes the moonlight, and put's it into a ball. She releases it.
3.Sunray Blaster:Same, except beam is a golden yellow.
4.Light Tornado:Nothing known about it, her most powerful attack.
Relationships: (None...no one is signed up..)
Other:Nothing, but her mom and dad died because of Vagon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~

I looked around, but All I saw was destruction. Some cities and countries didn't have Vagon stomping on them yet..

Yeah, that's what he was called Vagon. The guy that everytime I said his name, I felt a Sense of duty..

I went down to the shelter underground, and brushed My long brown hair, and then made sure I had evrything. Vagon was sited in the area..

We know becuase My mom and Dad died....

"I hate Vagon. I swear I'll get pay back..no matter what!"I yelled. Just remembering the way he killed them by going insane..

You see, he can make people go insane and then, do what he says. With my Mom and dad, it was with them jumping of a Bridge with a brick tied on their legs..

Weird way to die..ehh?

"You don't have to.."I heard Vagon say in my head..

"Get out."I said, and with that, Vagon's spirit form, in a shape of a Dragon, came out...

"Come here.."I heard a older voice in my head say, and with that, I glew a pink, and dissappered..

"Not again!!"Vagon yelled at the top of his lungs..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something like that would be perfect..

VirtualPlay
13th January 2003, 11:05 AM
Name: Maiku
Looks: 6' 3", short brown hair that sticks out everywhere, green eyes; wears baggy jeans and a red T-shirt
Personality: Isn't one to be easily provoked, but once he's mad, you had better be his friend or watch out.
Species you get: Phoenix; gives him bright red wings that he can set ablaze
Element: Fire
Spells:
1) Fireball: collects fire into a ball and throws it.
2) Flamethrower: fires a constant stream of flames.
3) Firebrand: makes a wave with his arm and a scythe of fire is launched.
4) Phoenix Heal: uses the Phoenix's healing powers to fix up wounds on himself or others.
Relationships: meh…
Other: meh…

----------

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
I ran. I just ran. Everything I had left that mattered was in a bag I carried. Everything else had beed destroyed by Vagon. That means, my stuff, my house…

my parents…

I mean, we used to live on the top floor of a 5-story apartment home. Then Vagon came without warning, and somehow made my parents jump out their window, like sky-divers without parachutes.

Ever since then, I've been running and hiding. So far I've been good at it…

"NOT AGAIN!!!!" I nearly wet myself. Vagon was nearby, and he was furious. Hoping that whoever lived in the shelter I was near wouldn't mind, I quickly went in. I was ready for almost anything.

Seeing Vagon's spirit right there was not one of them. The dragon shape looked menacingly at me with glowing red eyes, and his snout turned to a wicked smile.

I saw red. He killed my parents. He killed them. The little…

That's when I realized that I really was seeing red. My whole body was glowing with a red aura.

Then I disappeared.

patapikachu
13th January 2003, 12:35 PM
Name: Dia
Look's: Should resemble my avie, wears greenish white typical young girl dress with skirt.
Personality: Cheerful, worries about nothing, friendly, very 'naive', innocent.
Specie: Tree-Shepherd (appear like any other human, but with ability to control plantlife at will)
Element: Wood/Nature (Ki)
Spells:
Gaea's Blessing
- Healing with a dew with essence of all things good from nature
Poison Ivy
- Long green living vine whips appear, inflicting great damage and deadly poison to everything within its reach. (Dia hates this! )
Eye of the Gua.dian
- A green sphere aura envelopes target and allow manipulation of body density.
???
- She is yet to learn this last move...

Here I go then...

~~~~~~~~
Dia
~~~~~~~~
Sunshine was bright, bright crimson red roses were blooming, the air felt great... everything was picture perfect... at least for me.

... Everything has gone
... Everything that was once mine
... Everything that I believed in
... Everything...

I walked down the path, filled with dirt and soil, lifeless... it was never like this before...

I had never met such a dreadful man... Those eyes... Those dark eyes... Those wicked eyes went on and on... As if it was piercing right through the hearts of what were before them...

... eh?

I almost tripped over a small beast. Oh. I don't want to imagine what would had happened to this poor creature if I was not aware of it...

... 'Come here, cutie' I said, trying hardly to not scare it away.

Its turqoise little eyes were much of sorrow... poor thing.

As I picked it up, to hold and comfort it in my arms... everything seems to lost focus...

A bright green light enveloped me...

... What is happening to me...? ...

~~~~~~~~
my first time RPing at TPM... ^^;
~~~~~~~~

EVme15
13th January 2003, 04:50 PM
Name: Kayla
Looks: Blue hair that goes just past her shoulders. Light blue/green eyes. 6'4. Tan colored t-shirt and skintight black shorts.
Personality: Really caring and helpful, but tends to be secluded. She has a social unatraction to many people, and is very lonely because of it.
Species: Water Dragon (Sorry! I've been reading Magic Knight Rayearth... ^_^; ) She gets wings, and claws and fins appear on her hands.
Element: Water
Spells: Rainstorm, Ocean Blast, Water Gun (what?), and Water Manipulation (not very good at it...)
Relationships: No one
Other: She can breathe underwater
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

I sat by the ocean, staring off into its blue again. So many people have died here... so many lives claimed by Vagon... lost in the sea...
My friends. Well, most of them. I still had a few of them. As far as I knew. Their lives had not yet been claimed by the water. That much I knew. The reason of my knowledge, I knew not. But I knew it, and I trusted my instict.
To this date, over a million people had fallen prey to Vagon and the sea. I stopped counting a long time ago. I was able to search out any soul, to see if it had been lost in the depths of the water. Riisu, Shanje, Laru... all three of them had gone insane and drowned. All because of Vagon...
I missed them. I missed them so much. I wanted to see them again. Without gaining the proper attire, (I never did), I walked down the shoreline and began wading in. I could still feel them in the ocean, almost, almost as if they were there... I wanted to see them one last time.
About waist-deep, I dived in. The water splashed around me, seeming to comfort me. Wait a minute...something was different. The water seemed... more blue, in some way. I looked at my hands, for some reason. They were glowing a blue.
"What is this?" I said, forgetting I was underwater. The only thing was that the second the words escaped my mouth, I wasn't...
~|~|~|~|~
Two of my RPGs start up today, so I wrote a lot! :D

Arnen
13th January 2003, 07:52 PM
~Name: Arnen
~Age: 16 (almost 17)
~Gender: F
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair with blonde, grown-out bangs(straight, shoulder-length), blue-grey eyes, wears a pale purple top with flared white jeans.
~Personality: Usually shy and quiet, but very brave. Outspoken and hyper with her friends.
~Specie you get: Merlin (a type of hawk... what? I was just readin The Lost Years of Merlin...)--She can grow large, light-brown-and-silver wings, run fast, and turn her eyes to hawk's eyes to see farther.
~Element: Wind (only good one not taken -.-)
~Spells:
Tempest
Creates a fast wind to blow enemies away or levitate small objects, let's say 20 lb. limit right now.
Kaze Sword
A sword made of supersonic winds appears in her hand. It weighs nothing, so it can be moved really fast. And it's silver-white, so yeah, you can see it.
Hurricane Blast
Blasts hurricane-force winds at the opponent.
Wing Blade
Only usable when she has wings, "blades" of wind shoot out the tips. Also used to fly a little faster.
~Relationships: Has a crush on Maiku o.O Is friends with Morbrid :)
~Other: Uh... *drools* This shade of purple is Wind's color...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I sat on the edge of what remained of a sidewalk, my head in my hands. He had killed them... Killed them all... My parents, most of my friends... I choked... My little sister, only eleven... I picked up a rock and threw it, hard, at the ruins that used to be my house. It hit the side with a loud thwack. I heard a noise behind me, and froze, the hair on the back of my neck bristling. I heard a voice...

"You don't have to die... You don't have to..."

That voice. I clenched my fists, biting my lip. It was Vagon. Vagon, who had killed so many, simply with insanity. I stood defiantly, my knuckles white. Suddenly, I became aware of a light purple glow around everything. I blinked. It seemed to be coming from me.

"NOOOO!" Vagon shreiked as I disappeared...

Haruko
14th January 2003, 06:53 PM
I'm going to wait for MORE people to reply on their first posties...but I'm going to make a Post With Vagon(I play him and the Sage..:) )

^-^-^-^-^Vagon

That sage that protected the rock that protected me and the orbs had No Chance to protect those orbs.

"Hah. These orb's have to be protected..but how?"I ran back and forth. This Dragon form is the only form that stupid sage would give me.

I placed the orbs in a Circle, and summoned forth 10 monster's of the elements..

"Your jobs, protect the orbs. The 9 Teenagers are your enemy, they are evil.."I said. These monster's had to be manipulated to do what I say..

"Yes.."Said the light one, in the form of a Fallen Angel(Ever seen Lucemon in Digimon Frontier, with the Purple glow..),"This girl doesn't know what she got herself into..

~~~Hikari, the Fallen Angel Demon.
"This human is..."I said..
"Don't mind her. You must defeat them to protect the Earth!"Vagon said, But I didn't trust him..

~~~Vagon..

If I told them I was evil they would be on their side, not mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Confusing..yes.

Drusilla
16th January 2003, 05:13 PM
Name: Vixen
Looks: Uneven blue hair streaked with orange and black. Pale, with deep green eyes that can hypnotise men into trusting her. Tall, little over 6 ft, thin, graceful, but very strong. Wears mostly black, with black motercyle boots. Wears a black trenchcaot to conceal tail.

Personality: Untrusting, almost unfriendly. A deep sadness haunts her eyes, one that may never be removed. Becomes angry very easily from a short temper.
Species: Tiger
Element: Lightning

Spells: Electric blast- fires a ball of energy that explodes on contact with anything. Gets stroger as magic power increases.
Summon lightning- Creates a thunderstorm that strikes the enemy. Can only be used outside.
Electric Arrow- Strikes a bolt of electricity at one target
Grounding- Protects party from electric attacks

Relationships: Wishes to find someone, but not too hopefull... maybe something will happen, eh?
Other: Music fanatic (Faves are GC, KoRn, Slipknot, NIN, other alt/punk/heavy metal groups)

~*~
I jumped on my bike. The one my aunt had gotten me for my 16th birthday. Now, I didn't know if I'd ever see my family again. Buildings crumbled as I drove out of town. I had my favorite clothes and my laptop in my backpack. It looked as if I had been the only one to survive the attack. That was SO WIERD. Well, I was used to being alone...
Suddenly, there was a figure on the road ahead. I stopped just in time. I pulled off my helmet and started yelling. ")#@&%*&!#%(*$#%_@)*%&(!!!!" I screeched. Then I noticed the person wasn't a person...
It was a dragon. I didn't like this... Dragon's aren't real, right?
"You wonder why you were spared... I saved you... Help me."
What the hell?! I hadn't smoked anything for a few days...
"This is crazy. Go away."
"Join me..."
"I SAID NO! I DON'T NEED THIS!"
Suddenly, the area lit up in a silvery-gold glow. It was coming from me. I started to wonder if I had smoked something...
The figure screeched in rage as I dissapeared, Suzuki and all

RyoDragon
16th January 2003, 08:22 PM
Name:Rawl Spree
Looks: 5'5", has light brown eyes, tanned skin, long Black hair that is usually up with a bandana (Like Ray from Beyblade). Wears a black leather jacket (with a howling wolf on the back), wears writhed baggy, blue jeans with duct tape on the knees, and black tennis shoes. Usually wears no shirt, but sometimes wears a grey T-shirt.

Personality: Usually boasting about something, but can be a real hothead. He is a good friend, though.

Species you get : Wolf;grows wolf-like fur on his arms and legs, and his face kind of morphs into a wolf/humanoid type thing. Becomes alot faster.

Element: Darkness

Spells:
-Night Wave- Shoots a dark, purple wave at the opponent.Gets bigger if charged first.

-Twilight Punch/Kick- Punches/Kicks with and arm/leg surging with dark energy.

-Dark Barrier- Creates a barrier that gets smaller as it is damaged.

-Full-Moon Trap- Creates a circle (the moon) and traps the enemy within it for about 5 min.

Relationship: Him and Maiku have a sort of bitter-rivalry-type thing going on. Has a ***small*** crush on Vixen.

Other:Is (as a human) a boxer. Very good---won 7 championships over the past 4 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rawl
------------------------------------------------------------------

I had walked out into a forest, punching a tree knocking it down."Why?!"my parents had just been killed, and there was nothing I can do..."The sight of my mom screaming...as my dad had tried to fight for me and mom...".

I calmed down...my dad and mom had fought for me. So, I'm gonna get him...Vagon...that cold, harsh voice lingered in my mind...I WAS going to get him.

I walked out of the forest and onto a cliff that overlooked the rubble that was my town. I turned around and found a lone wolf behind me.I stared into it's warm, inviting eyes, and felt something in my mind.

I felt he had spoken telepathically---Suddenly, it was nighttime, the only light was the full moon."You and I are much alike--- we're both lone wolves...You want Vagon...don't you", he said. "That's all I wan't...",I replied. I could give him to you...just accept my challenge."

I had quickly spoken without thought..."Show me the way...I shall follow."

And like that I was teleported, into a new landing...a new home...for a lone wolf.

Haruko
16th January 2003, 08:39 PM
Sorry, but Darkness is taken by The Muffin Man. And there are no LSU'S..sorry.

Drusilla
31st January 2003, 06:19 PM
meh... *Prods with big stick* I hope that this will bring it to the top page on forum... lost peoplez... I sent MM a linkee but he hasn't posted yet... meh, i guess i'll post laterz.. gots ta go...
~*~Dru~*~

Haruko
31st January 2003, 07:45 PM
Ehh.I wanted to post again went More People that didn't post..Post.

patapikachu
31st January 2003, 08:16 PM
what are we suppose to do next...

(i mean after the bright light and disappearing thingy...?)

EVme15
1st February 2003, 08:37 PM
I dunno, that's P-chan's territory. We at least need something, even if who we have here is all we're gonna have here... Otherwise this will die. Again.

Haruko
2nd February 2003, 11:02 AM
(:)) I wasn't on last night due to my sister thinking we had a Virus on the Comp, and sorta crashing it:) It's all better..:)

~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~
I looked around, and I wasn't in the same place as before. It was like a Desert oasis, with some big rock in the middle..

"Hello, young one"The guy said,"What is your name?"

He came around me, now looking shorter,
"You smell familiar.."

"Eww!!"I said,shreiking"Get away!"

"So sorry...Your name?"
"Izumi"
"Meh. I don't have a Name. But you can call be Sage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Sage
Magic:The 9 elements. But can't control them as much because he doesn't protect the orbs.
Purpose:To protect the orbs and give the Children their powers.
Lives:Desert Oasis located somewhere..

~~~~~~
Sage
~~~
"Eww!!!"The girl said that I was sniffing.

I wasn't used to human here, but I called on this person, or did I?

"My name...I don't have one, but's it's Sage.."
"Izumi"

This Izumi smelled exactly like the Light warrior, which Name I forget..

I saw other color's as well, and went over to them..

"Hello.."I said, sniffing them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sage like's to sniff for smells. He's sorta got a Dog nose for magic...he's smelling the magic in you.

I WON'T let this DIE!!

Drusilla
3rd February 2003, 05:10 PM
~*~Vixen~*~

Some crazy guy was running around sniffing people.
"Good Lord! This is too crazy... I'm losing my mind." I climbed off my motercycle and sat on the ground. I got some pills out of my bag and took them. "Need to rest... AHHH!"
Right next to me, there was a flash of red light and there was a guy there.
"Woah, now that's not bad..." He was kinda cute. I looked away before he saw me looking. People were popping up out of nowhere. Soon, there were nine kids and this crazy guy. He came over to me. "Oh, yes, lighting. And fire! Yes, good..." He looked like a dog in a mud bath; I'd never seen anyone so happy.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm forgetting my manners. You may call me Sage. I have called you here. You, of course, have noticed that their is a new danger to this planet." "I'm guessing that he's not talking about global warming..." A girl muttered.
"Yeah, we noticed," the guy in red said angrily. "Get to the point."
"Yes, of course. Vagon is trying to create a world of darkness here because there seems to be no one here to stop him. But that is to change. You have been chosen to carry the powers of the nine warriors of the Elements."
This was the most rediculus thing I'd ever heard. I burst out laughing. "You think that we're going to save the world? Exactly how do you think we're going to beat this ultamite darkness guy?"
He smiled. "This is how." The smiled and raised his arms. Again, I started to glow, as did the others.
A tingling... I felt changes in my body...
Then it was over. I looked at my hands. Sparks few between them. I flexed my fingers. They folded into paws and claws shot out. "Holy crap! What's going on!?"
"Soon you'll be able to control the changes... Right now, you need to get aquainted."
We got up and followed him. Someone giggled behind me. "Ohh, look, she's got a tail!"
I swore. Sure enough, I had a tail. I ran to the pool of water and looked at my reflection. My hair had been streaked with black and orange over the blue. I sneezed, and tiger ears appeared. The others gathered around and were looking at thier altered reflections as well.
"If I wanted to be in a freak fest, I should have stayed at school..."
Hope that's OK...

Drusilla
11th February 2003, 06:17 PM
I refuse to let this die too. The idea is great, and if we can just get peole to post... COME ON!!!

Twizzler0171
12th February 2003, 07:20 PM
Sorry, I like COMPLETELY forgot I joined this one. ;o

Name: Kisa
Looks: Light blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. Short, and her ears are a little more pointy than usual...
Personality: An ice-cold personality, she can freeze you just by glancing at you...
Specie: Ice Dragon
Element: Ice
Spells: Ice beam, Ice blast, blizzard, and snow freeze
Relationships: The land on which she lives...
Other: Other than the very abilitie to freeze you? Almost none.

Kisa--

Did I care? No. I didn't know anyone. Noone accepted me, cared for me. I didn't care. In fact, I was happy when the blizzard came. The blizzard that killed everyone. Everyone but me. "Join me..." said a voice in my head. "No." I said aloud. I looked down at the snow. What? I was dissapearing, literraly. My body...growing clearer...and, suddenly, I dissapeared.

Arnen
12th February 2003, 08:24 PM
OoC: This shall not die!!! *gives RPG a blood transfusion*

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I woke up...

The first thing I noticed was some weird guy sniffing me.

"Eeew!" I screeched, "Get away from me!"

"Ah, yes, Ice... Oh, I'm sorry, I'm forgetting my manners. You may call me Sage. I have called you here. You, of course, have noticed that their is a new danger to this planet," the weird sniffing guy--er, Sage--said.

"<Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure THAT out...>" I thought.

"Yeah, we noticed," said one guy, wearing red, "get to the point."

"Yes, of course. Vagon is trying to create a world of darkness here because there seems to be no one here to stop him. But that is to change. You have been chosen to carry the powers of the nine warriors of the Elements."

"You think that we're going to save the world? Exactly how do you think we're going to beat this ultamite darkness guy?" one girl laughed. That's exactly how I felt.

He grinned. "This is how." He raised his arms into the air, and the others and I started glowing again.

It felt REALLY weird. It felt like my body was changing...

Then, quite suddenly, it stopped.

I was breathing in sharp gasps, feeling slight pain in my back. I wandered over to a lake. One girl had a tail, and she sneezed and grew tiger ears. I stared at my own reflection. There were these two big brown thing behind me. I reached my hands out and felt them. Wings! Wings were growing out of my back! I looked back at my reflection. My eyes had changed color to golden-yellow. I blinked and they went back to blue-grey. I blinked again, and they were yellow again. Utterly confused, I leaned back, not wanting to look any longer.

Haruko
12th February 2003, 08:28 PM
Oi vey..People..

POST!!POST!!!POST!!I command thee to post!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~

I started to glow when the other's arrived. Sage started to tell them what I knew already. Vagon want's to create a world of darkness because people don't care.

"That is were you come in. You have been choosen to carry the power's of the 9 elemental warriors.."Sage said..

We started to glow again, and when it was done..

"Ahh!"I yelled. I had these wings like a angel, and Bright light covered my hands...

"Ohh, look, she's got a tail!"Someone said in the corner of my ear..

That was better than what I got, she can hide her thing..

"Izumi, you are the Direct Reincarnation of the Warrior or Light(Random Name)..Naomi. Don't be afraid to show your true potential, like she did. She could've Destroyed almost all of Vagon if she wanted to.."The sage whispered to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want, you can be a Reincarnation one of them. You can make a Name for them to. That's if you want to..

patapikachu
13th February 2003, 12:17 AM
~~~~
Dia
~~~~
All was changing, but not me. I stood there as the Sage said what he had to say. But nothing happened. Absolute nothing! Unlike everyone else who are morphing here and there and everywhere, I was alone without change...

And then the question hit me.

Am I supposed to be here...?

As if my mixed feelings were showing, the Sage paced towards me... and questioned, 'Child, something is wrong...?'

'Eh...?' I paused momentarily, as I still figuring out the right words to ask such an inquiry. 'Am I different from the others? I seem to grow neither tails nor wings - unlike them...'

'Of course, you are different - everyone is.' The sage coughed, but I really hoped he would not let me down... 'But change is not always what you see on the outside only, it also take place in the inside...'

'The inside...?'

'You're one of the tree-shepherds, as the ancients used to call these beings...' Sage said some more. 'They look perfectly human. But what make a difference was their otherworldly willpower to manipulate the gifts of Mother Nature...'

'...'

'Give it a try... Concentrate on that dead plant over there... Think as if it was alive and breathing...'

Not knowing what else to do, I did as he said. I tried and tried hard, but nothing seemed to be happening.

'Uh-uh... Nothing.'

'Try harder! You have to believe in yourself!'

'Hhhhhh!' I sounded out my concentration - as if trying to convince that weird man that I was doing it hard enough... I closed my eyes to help...

'LOOK!' Shrieked he did. And I opened my eyes...

The almost dead that was once lying lifeless on the dry land soon arisen as the greens came back into life... and as the life was brought back into it...

'Huh...? I did that...?'

'You sure did!'

'Ah... That's just plain weird...'

'Hohoho... But you are still not that well with the powers... Remember, practice make perfect!'

And he wandered off to the rest, as if looking for anyone else who had troubled comparable to that of me. Tree-shepherds... the thoughts about it were simply disturbing...

EVme15
13th February 2003, 06:56 AM
GR! I can't post! Not enough time! *runs quickly in circles*
I'll be away from Saturday to next Saturday, so if this manages to stay alive (which is should!) I won't be posting. C u!

Twizzler0171
13th February 2003, 09:42 AM
I'm posting!

Kisa--

"You think that we're going to save the world? Exactly how do you think we're going to beat this ultamite darkness guy?" I laughed. And then, I grew clearer again. And changing. I saw. My nose grew longer, and so did my mouth. They intertwinded, and I saw my teeth grow clear, sharp and long. I felt myself growing bigger, getting wings and a tail. And something rumbled in my stomach. Instinctivly, I opened my mouth. Ice shards came out! "Cool." I said. "You, Kisa, are a direct descendent of Kaya." the guy said. Who cares what his name was? I didn't. "Yea, yea. Whatever." I answered.

VirtualPlay
13th February 2003, 05:02 PM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
"Hello…*sniff sniff*"

"Yargh! What the heck are you doing?" I looked at the guy who was sniffing me.

"Sorry, I am…Sage. You smelled like Hiro, the Fire Warrior."

"Yeah, well…what's going on?" I asked and he spoke to everyone.

"I have called you here. You, of course, have noticed that their is a new danger to this planet."

"Yeah, we noticed…" I said a bit impatiently. "Get to the point."

One of the others spoke up. "You think that we're going to save the world? Exactly how do you think we're going to beat this ultamite darkness guy?"

Sage raised his hands in the air. "This is how." Suddenly I realized I was glowing again. The red light surrounded me, and I felt like I was…changing somehow. I felt a slight pain in my back as the glowing faded.

I looked around, feeling a bit akward. Then I saw that others had strange things happen to them. One girl looked like she was half tiger, another couple had wings, one with white, the other with brown.

'Wait…' I thought to myself, wrenching my neck to look behind me. Sure enough, I had wings too. Red ones, with thick feathers.

Suddenly, they caught on fire. "AAHHHHH!" I screamed, afraid of burning to death. Fortunately, the fire never left the wings, and I didn't feel any pain either. Of course, now everyone was looking at me funny…

"Ehh…" I said, a bit embarrassed.
~~~~~~~~

Whee…I just realized Maiku's the only guy…Oo'

Twizzler0171
13th February 2003, 05:57 PM
Kisa--

I raised my eyebrow. Interesting. I was some sort of Dragon. Clear. Ice, maybe? Heh, maybe I could ice...Sage. That would be cool. I looked around. One person was an Angel, another a Fire Bird...what were they called? Pheonix. One was still human. I looked at a flower, it was wilted, and then it was beautiful, one was a Dragon, like me, only not clear, one was a hawk, and I didn't bother to look at the others.

Arnen
13th February 2003, 11:12 PM
~`~`Arnen`~`~

I lay back with my eyes closed, trying to sort everything out in my mind. I opened one mind in annoyance; Sage was at it again.

"What now?" I groaned.

He looked taken aback. "You smell like *also random name* Rhiannon, the Wind warrior..." he mumbled.

"<What is it with this guy and smelling?>" I thought dazedly. Grunting a "Whatever" I lay back again, being careful not to dislocate something in one of my new wings.

Twizzler0171
13th February 2003, 11:29 PM
Kisa--

I trotted over to Sage. "Dude, lay off the sniffing. It's getting on my nerves." I said, and calmly sat down. Power. That was it. That was what I was feeling. I smiled. I, Kisa! Dragon of the Century! Calm down, don't get too excited. You have another Dragon to deal with. I took a deep breath.

Haruko
14th February 2003, 04:23 PM
Nah. There is another guy, but he isn't posting..Making me Tad ticked off...

-.-'

~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
While everyone has being suprised, haveing wings on fire, having power's to manipulate nature, dragons, or just plain Having wings.

I saw my hair getting suprising longer, and more tame.

Thank god, I would've spent day's on trying to get it to be like this.

When we were all done, the sage sat down on a Huge rock, with cracks on it..

"I sadly, will have to go soon. I have nothing to protect. I did protect what you must find. 9 orbs of elements, containing information about The warrior's past, and also allowing you to perform new attacks(When you get the orb, you can make 2 new attacks.), and gain enough power to defeat Vagon.

Vagon was trapped inside this rock, hoping that he will stay forever. The warrior's sealed his fate with their own lives, putting them in orbs.."He continued

"Vagon gained power over time, making 9 monster's attack me. Sage, protector of the Orbs. He manipulated 9 good monsters to be evil, and with that, gaining powers. They hold the orb's you shall seek. Having all 9 and defeating Vagon can restore the live's lost and repair the lands."

"So..."I said.

"The 9 lairs and Vagon's lair is located through out the land(Mainly N. America....).The lair's are close though, about a 20 mile away from another."Sage said, slowly withering away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twizzler0171
15th February 2003, 11:28 AM
Kisa--

"That's nice to know." I said. "But where do we start...?" Great, Sage was withering. I sighed. This would take foorever. Oh well. I liked this form; I'll go along. I turned to one of the others, but didn't say anything.

Haruko
15th February 2003, 02:41 PM
~~~~~~
Sage
~~~~
"You first...."I said, seeing myself wither. I didn't wanna die...

"Place is...The Ice Demon's Palace..Located in."I tryed to said, with my mouth withering away...

I left them a Map that was in my Pocket, showed were the Palaces where..

"You..must.."I said, withering away, with my spirit gone, into the wind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only posting as Sage this time..

Twizzler0171
15th February 2003, 07:38 PM
Kisa--

A map. That's all he gave us, and a bunch of...wait. Ice Demon's Palace. I shivered. That was North of my old town. I was hoping I'd never have to go there again. "I know where it is. But, believe me, I won't like it..." I said.

patapikachu
18th February 2003, 06:08 PM
Dia ~~~

'Ice... what?' The sound of that monstrosity almost hit me hard enough to pass out. 'Demon... Oh...'

It should not... It could not be...! Me...? and Demon...?

'And the map to the Palace...?'More and more inquiries were said, though could hardly be heard by the rest of the pack.

These people... The look on thei faces... Are they sure about this...?

Haruko
18th February 2003, 07:03 PM
~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~
"A Mapp?"I said, holding it. It had certain symbols and a Compass..

"I know where it is. But, believe me, I won't like it..."Some girl by tyhe name of Kisa said..

"Me too....Umm.."

"Where is it?"I said. I thought I knew..

"It's north of my town, just barely..."Kisa said as I sat on a Rock.."

"Shouldn't we go?"I said..

~~~~~~~~~~
There are some people that haven't posted AT ALL yet.

Twizzler0171
27th February 2003, 08:06 PM
Kisa--

"If you want. If I can find it. The Blizzard covered everything. Almost." I said, grinning evilly.

"Blizzard?" asked the girl.

"Blizzard. The one that done a great favor for me." I answered. "It killed everyone except for me in my town!" The girl looked nervous. I grinned.

Drusilla
28th February 2003, 07:57 AM
he he he :P sorry...

~*~Vixen~*~
So, we were expected to go running around after some powers we didn't even want in the first place? What the hell?!
It was a little spooky that the lairs of these elemental demons were near our old towns.
"Well, I'm in no rush, but let's go."
~*~
Sorry, bell rang...

Twizzler0171
1st March 2003, 10:05 PM
Kisa--

I smiled. Evilly. "I've been in there a few times. The light-hearted pee their pants, and have bad dreams for years. And, alot worse, too. I, myself, am not light hearted." I said.

"I noticed..." someone said. I glared around the room.

Haruko
1st March 2003, 10:37 PM
If someone want's to take charge for the RPG...they can..

Vampiric DrusillaTPM can now take charge of it as she wishes.

Drusilla
3rd March 2003, 07:46 AM
awww... u retiring?
Well, since it looks like i'm now the RM, I'll havta post... but later... I've got a crap load of e-mail...