Facade
Rest/Steel Wing

Guts + Facade + STAB + Choice Band = GG

Sceptile@Leftovers
Pursuit
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Rock Tomb/Earthquake

Pursuit for when the switch to something resistant or can with stand a special attack from him.
Rock Tomb is to keep it's speed, if it's get's effected by special conditions, plus when they switch to something resistant or high special Defense. I.E. Milotic. EQ is for Fires when they switch in

Crawdaunt@Leftovers
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Return/Surf/CrabHammer?

Swords dance to increase it's power, then attack. Return for more power. Surf for Fires, CH for Critial hits.

Flygon@Leftovers
Fly
Earthquake
Screech
Rock Tomb/HP: Rock

Screech then attack. I was thinking as a special sweeper

Flygon(2)@Leftovers
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Crunch
Rest/Giga Drain

UU Special Sweeper.

Torkoal@Leftovers
Overheat/Curse
Sleep Talk
Rest
Body Slam/HP: Fighting or Ground

Sleeping Talking Curser. but then I loose the STAB and am wide open for Ghosts to sweep me. I got this idea about seeing the Cursering (Cursing Ursaring) from G/S/C, but Torkoal doesn't get a STAB for Body Slam., but it is a total tank.

Rabid_Cow
6th March 2004, 11:28 PM
whoa buddy, this is gonna be fun.

Raichu, huh. I kind of like the whole para-attract combo, but even with brick break there's no guarantee that your weaknesses are covered. It's my estimation that about 2/3 of every good pokemon can use E-Quake, and the ground ones that use it don't always have rock as their second type. It just so happens that his HP is water, and that sure would be helpful! So, I suggest the following:

-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt
-Attract
-Hidden Power

"NEXT"

It just so happens that the swell fellow has a swellow. Interesting, interesting indeed...Anyways here it goes. I dont know how well this moveset will work, but its the one on my annoying little fellow. Swellow, I meant Swellow!

-Supersonic
-Toxic
-Pursuit
-Aerial Ace

I'm not big on Swellows, but I like his speed to get the confusion, add the poison, pursuit if they even dare switch out, and ace for the STAB. Your whole combo relies heavy on the fact that somehow you will receive a status condition, which yes is likely, but if you hit someone using just sweepers, could be useless!

"NEXT"

Sceptile...I like this one, but I'd have to suggest a slight altercation, no biggy...and oh yeah, dont use rock tomb over E-quake. especially on this little lizard, his speed is almost like swellows!

E-Quakes power=120 Rock tomb's power=50

cough cough earthquake cough cough

-Leaf Blade @Chesto
-E-Quake
-Crunch
-Rest

Chesto-Rest is really nice on this guy. He's a really heavy sweeper with a great speed. Leaf Blade for STAB, E-quake for those annoying little pyromaniacs, and Crunch is just an all around better move than pursuit. as for gettin rid of Milotic use E-quake. You're probably wondering why, but the normal Defense is much lower than the special, and your little lizard buddy here has a great Attack.

"NEXT"

Interesting, I like it but you FYI you have a good flier on your team (2 actually). I like this moveset:

Crawdaunt @Leftovers
-Body Slam
-Crabhammer
-Sludge Bomb
-Brick Break

This guy is really fun to use. I mean REALLY fun. no one suspects the little crawdaunt to be a physical sweeper, yet he's my favorite. His attack is through the roof, and hence why no need for swords dance. You can keep it, but it's really up to you. I like Body Slam, it takes advantage of the Attack and has chance of paralyzin. Crabhammer solid water attack with good chance of critical hit. Sludge Bomb, solid physical attack with chance of poison, and very useful for kickin some grass. The Brick Break is my pick for a must have on a physical sweeper. If some jerk of a trainer happens to be usin too many reflects that can be solved very quickly.

"NEXT"

I say Flygon 3. Craudaunt has physical sweeper down to a pat, and Sceptile just so happens to have some special out of the way.
Here's a good mix.

-Flamethrower
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Rest

I'd have to say use chesto-rest with this guy. He can go all night long with his moves, and he'll pick up the slack from anyone of his team-mates problemos.

"NEXT"

Ah..Torkoal....anyways I like the whole idea, just not sure if it's right for the team. I will have to go with the whole Body Slam over HP, it's a cool idea, and would you mind if I stole it for some other poke? I'm not gonna change this one.

Good team as is, and hopefully you liked some of the ideas that I presented. Hope I helped!
:wave: