PDA

View Full Version : Mystery tickets

Sceptile_Master
5th March 2004, 04:18 PM
I can't wait for fire and leaf to arrive in the uk.

One question though does any one know how you can get the tickets to get to island 8 and 9 so i can get there when i first get the game (without a cheat card, i dont use them becuase its not the true way)

Do you have to get it at a roadshow and use the e-card reader maybe.

Any info will be greatly appreciated:yes:

Number1ChanseyFan
5th March 2004, 06:19 PM
As of right now, nobody knows exactly how to get the Mystery Ticket required to get to Island 8, or the Aurora Ticket required to get to Island 9. The only way to get to Islands 8 and 9 as of right now is with a cheating device. However, it is very possible that Nintendo will have special promotions in the future that will allow people to get these tickets, kind of like the Eon Ticket in Ruby/Sapphire.

GirlRepellant
7th March 2004, 12:14 AM
I have no idea why they put Ho-oh into the game. We already had a Legendary Fire/Flying type (Moltres, who looks much cooler IMO). Lugia was cool, but I was hoping for a decent Water/Flying type. And the fact that it didn't learn any decent Psychic moves was kind of a downer. Anyways, in summary: Ho-oh sucks, Lugia's cool, but Magikarp rocks my world.

Zak
7th March 2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by GirlRepellant
I have no idea why they put Ho-oh into the game. We already had a Legendary Fire/Flying type (Moltres, who looks much cooler IMO). Lugia was cool, but I was hoping for a decent Water/Flying type. And the fact that it didn't learn any decent Psychic moves was kind of a downer. Anyways, in summary: Ho-oh sucks, Lugia's cool, but Magikarp rocks my world.

1) We got Mantine.

2) Lugia's Psychic/Flying.

~Zak

GirlRepellant
8th March 2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Zak
2) Lugia's Psychic/Flying.

I realize that, but with the Fire/Flying thing, I was hoping for a cool Water/Flying. Mantine's OK, so is Gyarados, but I wanted a water-bird. Meh. Whatever.