PDA

View Full Version : Future Pokemon!

DannyBoy
6th March 2004, 10:10 AM
On the WB next Saturday they will be showing some pokemon that will be coming uup in future episodes. In it they should,

Bagon
Beautifly
and that weird gold bug type one, forgot the name. Then they showed the famous MISTY!

Can't wait to see all the pokemon they will be showing!

Number1ChanseyFan
6th March 2004, 11:15 AM
I heard about that during the anime today, it looks really cool!! During the week, Kids WB is going to show some of the best battles from the older shows.

Monday: Episode 270: "Can't Beat the Heat"
Tuesday: Episode 99: "The Mandarin Island Miss Match"
Wednesday: Episode 105: "Charizard Chills"
Thursday: Episode 112: "Enter the Dragonite"
Friday: Episode 209: "Machoke, Machoke Man"

Saturday @ 10:00 AM: Episode 299: "A Mudkip Mission" (New Episode)

Saturday @ 10:30 AM: Episode 290: "The Winner by a Nosepass"

BTW, that weird gold bug that you are thinking of is Shedinja. ;)

Light_Togetic
6th March 2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah, I saw that today too. I'm glad they're at least advertising for pokemon stuff a bit! And it was nice to see Misty, if only for a few seconds! ^^

They also showed Plusle and Minun (whom my brother hates... don't know why...). >_>

Can't wait to see the upcoming new stuff next Saturday! (Especially the Mudkip episode! Mudkip's such a cutie!)

Chris 2.1
6th March 2004, 03:57 PM
Does that mean the Misty Episodes are already dubbed? :o

DannyBoy
6th March 2004, 05:01 PM
It might be dubbed but also they could just get some parts and do a quick dub for that event. But I don't think that eppie is that far ahead. I think it is maybe 7 episodes away give or take a few more. But it will be cool to hear all the other pokemons voices. I really like Bagon's.

Chris 2.1
6th March 2004, 05:13 PM
No, no, the Misty episodes are right by the Bagon one, the Volbeat one and the Watmel Field one, which is after the Mauville Gym Match. In the US, the most recent episode is the Mudkip Mission.

Anyway, did they have sound to the clips? If not they may be direct Japense ones.

DannyBoy
6th March 2004, 05:32 PM
in the preview I remember it was mostly the guy talking but then for the Bagon episode, you can hear Bagon saying its name as it attacks. I think its the dubbed voice. It sounds a bit different then the japanese one I heard for that episode a while back. But I may be wrong, I will see if I still got the episode...

Animelee
6th March 2004, 09:55 PM
Did they show Kasumi/Misty from AG44 and AG45, or just some random shot from an older episode?

Light_Togetic
6th March 2004, 10:01 PM
Oh no, it was definitely the 'new' Misty. She was holding a glowing Togepi, and in another shot, was throwing a pokeball after kissing it (I think). She was also in her new wardrobe. ^^

Yep, she was all new!

Zak
6th March 2004, 10:30 PM
First of all, there are too many talks of Spoilers, so I'm moving this. Animelee, you probably weren't sure cause it was about a WB thing, but whenever a topic has many Spoilers mentioned == move. I guess I'll let it slide since this was the first time.

Now... I just thought I'd mention that there were *52* episodes announced for this season. Last season ended on 264 "You're a Star, Larvitar", and 264 + 52 = 316. Episode 316 is the first Mauville Gym episode, you know, the one where Ash wins easily and gets the badge, and Wattson first gets his Electrike (not to be confused with 335, which is the rematch with Manectric).
Now, the Togepi eps are 320 and 321, so they are part of next season. Bagon ep is 319, and between that are the Watmel/Grovyle and Volbeat. So... these are all for next season. We won't be seeing them 'till September.

~Zak

Animelee
6th March 2004, 10:36 PM
Woah, already?! I remember seeing those episodes back in October, and it seems just like yesterday! Time really does fly when you're having fun with Pokémon. O_O

So they're just going to skip ahead and air those episodes, or are they just showing clips during commerical breaks?

Edit: I was gonna move it, but since it was shown on the WB already, I thought I'd let it slide. Thanks for letting me know what to do in these situations, though. :)

DannyBoy
6th March 2004, 10:44 PM
I think they will just be showing clips of the pokemon that will come. They will probably show a couple every comercial or something but there not going to show the whole episodes yet even though they will give away some info about whats to come like Misty and Togepi.

Light_Togetic
8th March 2004, 12:48 PM
Oh, I wasn't sure either about the spoilers thing. It being shown on the WB in a commercial made it hard to determine... Oh well, I'll be sure and remember that next time I post in a thread like this one!

Anyway, yeah, I agree. They'll probably just talk about the new pokemon that will be featured, and maybe mention Misty coming back briefly. It doesn't matter to me! I love previews!

Zak
8th March 2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Oh, I wasn't sure either about the spoilers thing. It being shown on the WB in a commercial made it hard to determine... Oh well, I'll be sure and remember that next time I post in a thread like this one!

Anyway, yeah, I agree. They'll probably just talk about the new pokemon that will be featured, and maybe mention Misty coming back briefly. It doesn't matter to me! I love previews!

It's not your fault, you're okay. Threads like this are MEANT to be posted at first in the main section usually, but unless they attract a lot of Spoiler posts, they get moved. This one apparently did.

~Zak