PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] pokemon cristal questions

ACB0666
6th March 2004, 02:43 PM
How can I caught lugia and HO-HO? I can't see lugia and cna't get in the tower of ho-ho.

Where can I find eon mail?

Number1ChanseyFan
6th March 2004, 03:40 PM
Lugia is found in the Whirl Islands. You will need to get the Silver Wing before you will be able to catch Lugia. A man in Pewter City will give you the Silver Wing, he is just walking around outside, close to the exit by Route 3. Just talk to him, and he will give you the Silver Wing. To get to Lugia, you will need to bring along Pokémon that know Surf and Whirlpool. You will also want to bring a Pokémon that knows Flash, because the Whirl Island caves are dark, and you won't be able to see your way around if you don't use Flash. To get to Lugia, Surf down from Olivine City, and enter the northeastern Whirl Island cave. When you enter the cave, go to the right, and jump off the edge, and then go down. Now, follow the higher path until you come to a ladder. Go down the ladder, and you can pick up a Max Revive. Now, Surf down the waterfall. Go through the door, and Surf up to Lugia. As always, make sure you save before attempting to catch Lugia, as with all legendary Pokémon, you only get one chance to catch it. Now, just go up to Lugia, and "talk" to it, and the fight will start, and you can try to catch it.

To catch Ho-oh, you have to have already beaten the Elite 4 and Lance, and caught Raikou, Suicune, and Entei. You have to catch Raikou, Suicune, and Entei on your game, simply trading them over from another game will not work. Go to the Tin Tower in Ecruteak City, and talk to the Wise Trio, they will give you the Rainbow Wing that you need before you can catch Ho-oh. Now, climb to the top of the Tin Tower. The Tin Tower can be a little tricky, but it is pretty straightforward. Ho-oh will be waiting at the top of the Tin Tower. Once again, make sure you save your game before you go up and "talk" to it.

Now, to get the Eon Mail, you need to use the Mystery Gift. The Eon Mail is one of the easier items to obtain through Mystery Gifting. There is about a 5.639% chance of getting the Eon Mail when you Mystery Gift.

Poryhedron
6th March 2004, 07:23 PM
If you have the virtual pet Pokémon Pikachu 2, getting Eon Mail is even easier. Mystery Gifting with the PP2 will give you a certain item depending on how many "volt points" you've scored on the PP2, and Eon Mail is one of the items. If I remember correctly, you don't need a whole lot of volts to get it, either.