PDA

View Full Version : The berries from space

Sceptile_Master
6th March 2004, 03:06 PM
Hey i just thought

Is leaf green and fire red going to have berries in it. Could it also be possible for berries 37-43 appear in the game.:confused:

Also will pokemon contests still be in the game.

Any info please.

Number1ChanseyFan
6th March 2004, 04:09 PM
Ganlon (Berry #37), Salac (Berry #38), Petaya (Berry #39), and Apicot (Berry #40) Berries are supposed to be available in Colosseum. You will need PokéCoupons to get these berries on Colosseum. PokéCoupons are obtained in Scenario Mode, and also in Battle Mode for winning battles in the cups and the mountain. Every coupon that you get is worth a certain amount of points. The better that you battled, the more valuable the coupons will be. Each of these berries will cost 15,000 PokéCoupon Points.

Some berries are found on wild Pokémon in Fire Red/Leaf Green, but they aren't found in the soil patches like they were in Ruby/Sapphire. The soft soil was taken out of Fire Red/Leaf Green.

As for the Pokémon Contests, there are no Pokémon Contests in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

GirlRepellant
6th March 2004, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know where to find some Chesto Berries? They're sorta essential to my Snorlax strategy... I got one off of him, but that's all.

Poryhedron
6th March 2004, 06:55 PM
As for the Pokémon Contests, there are no Pokémon Contests in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

I thought there were supposed to be Contests held on one of the Rainbow Islands...has that been disproven?

Number1ChanseyFan
6th March 2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by GirlRepellant
Does anyone know where to find some Chesto Berries? They're sorta essential to my Snorlax strategy... I got one off of him, but that's all.

I really don't know where you could get some Chesto Berries. If it is at all possible for you, you could trade some Pokémon from Ruby/Sapphire that are holding a Chesto Berry over to Fire Red/Leaf Green. (Unlike the past games, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, and Leaf Green can interact with each other, even if they are in different languages.)

@ Poryhedron: Nope, there are no Contest Houses on any of the Islands. As a matter of fact, the PokéNav isn't even in Fire Red/Leaf Green, so all of the ribbons that you obtained in Ruby/Sapphire don't mean anything on Fire Red/Leaf Green.