PDA

View Full Version : help me pick

Rabid_Cow
7th March 2004, 04:13 PM
ok I'm tryin to make a team, and I've come to a life or death choice, so naturally I came here to the Ru/Sa forums for your opinions. My team consists of Aggron, Sceptile, Flygon, Crawdaunt, Exploud and as of right now Masquerain. The poke in question is my Masquerain. here's his moves:

-Silver Wind
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Whirlwind
@Quick Claw

I love this guy, (not only b/c i had to find the right breeding combos to get hydro pump onto him) but I was wondering if I should use Glalie instead. I was thinking something like this:

-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Spikes

I'm reluctant to do this switch cause then I'd have 4 Equakes and 2 Crunches, and I'd be losing Silver Wind which I absolutelly love. I would like a good spiker on the team, but is the switch worth it?
Any help would be wonderful!:wave:

HedgeCat
7th March 2004, 08:12 PM
This must be for ingame/battles vs your friends.

Hmm. I'd say no Glaie for ingame. But, if you battle your friends, and they use stuff like spikes, use Glaie. If they don't, you could use spikes for annoyance, or keep Masquerain.

rinku
8th March 2004, 05:03 PM
I'd stick with Masquerain for the very good reason that you like it.

One refinement you might want to consider is Blizzard over Ice Beam for the increased chance of a frozen target. Freeze, then Whirlwind them into cold storage before they defrost... Both Blizzard and Ice Beam are purchased TMs so you can switch between them if you find it not to your taste.