PDA

View Full Version : Episode titles for AG 70 and 71

Zak
8th March 2004, 02:22 PM
346(70): Petalburg Gym Battle! Five Badges!

347(71): Professor Oak and Professor Birch! Secret Base Battle!

Hah... rumors cropping up for 347.

Discussage.

~Zak

Chris 2.1
8th March 2004, 03:07 PM
Wow! Total surprise....I think. I expected AG69 to be the Gym Battle.....man oh man :rolleyes:

What are these rumours about AG71? I hope Oak sends his uuber Pidgey on Birch....hehehe. Another secret base...ooh! This one'll be in a Tree (I'm SO clever)

:s

Pewter City Geodude
8th March 2004, 03:58 PM
346(70): Petalburg Gym Battle! Five Badges!

Interesting. I thought the Gym battle was in the last episode. So this makes a 3-episode arc for Petalburg, very cool.

347(71): Professor Oak and Professor Birch! Secret Base Battle!

Another secret base episode...involving the professors? Wow...again, very interesting. I have no idea how this will work out.

Shuppet Master
8th March 2004, 07:15 PM
At least they finally get to the fifth gym battle,the one which Ash had failed to obtain a the very beginning. :)

Anyways,the other episode seems like another secret base episode. We won't get the one with the Nincada boy until next week here in the US. I'm not surprised to see Birch in this one,but Oak? How did he get all the way to Hoenn? :confused:

Looks like we're getting closer and closer to Lilycove,Mossdeep,and Sootpolis. I can't to see those other three gym battles soon. :D

Pewter City Geodude
8th March 2004, 07:35 PM
Here's a thought...one of the Hoso specials has proved that Ash's old Pokemon will obey Professor Oak in battle...maybe Oak will have a couple of them for the battle in AG71?

Rei_Zero
8th March 2004, 08:49 PM
Perhaps Ash's 6th pokemon is one from his old team?

Animelee
8th March 2004, 09:57 PM
So they'll be in Touka/Petalburg for three episodes, eh? I guess since Satoshi lost the first battle, they're going to make this epic.

Hmm... Maybe Haruka and Satoshi will take sides with their professors, and it'll end up being a double battle?

JazzJazz
9th March 2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
Perhaps Ash's 6th pokemon is one from his old team?

That would kinda negate his whole "fresh start" approach to Hoenn and, as much as I hate to admit it, I think the writers will fill his team with a Hoenn pokemon to help promote the games.

ChicRocketJames
11th March 2004, 05:07 AM
I'm drawing a complete blank as to what the secret base episode could be about, but I'm awaiting the Gym episode with interest. I wonder how Slaking's truancy will play out.