PDA

View Full Version : Preorder?

Mewton2
8th March 2004, 03:57 PM
Did anyone else preorder from the Pokemoncenter store? I did about 2 weeks ago and I didn't recieve the t-shirt OR bonus disk.

Number1ChanseyFan
8th March 2004, 05:07 PM
I purchased my preorder at Toys R Us, the day before presales were supposed to begin. I recieved my bonus disk at the same time. Did you actually go to the New York Pokémon Center, or did you just order the Colosseum preorder off of their site? Perhaps if you order off of their website, the T-Shirt and the bonus disk will be shipped to you with Colosseum. I really don't know how the NYPC does stuff, because I have never been there or bought anything off of their website. Perhaps you could give them a phone call, their telephone number is 1-877-4POKEMON. Or, you could try sending them an e-mail at customerservice@pokemoncenter.com

BlueEyesPikachu
8th March 2004, 07:06 PM
I preordered mine and I didn't get a shirt. Oh well, at least I get a bonus disk. ^^

*watches bonus disk*

Well that wasn't much...

Mewton2
8th March 2004, 07:21 PM
Nah, I preordered off the site. I'm kinda bummed because I preordered Sapphire and I didn't get the coin thing and I preordered Diablotiger B-type and I got the original instead... wow I don't have a good history of preordering things do I?

Crazy
9th March 2004, 06:15 AM
You know that you can now BUY the bonus disk instead of pre-ordering it. do you live in the U.S? That is where I live.

Number1ChanseyFan
9th March 2004, 02:02 PM
Mewton2, I e-mailed the Pokémon Center, here is the e-mail that I sent.

Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 8:42 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Colosseum Preorder question

Hello, a friend of mine preordered Pokémon Colosseum from your website. According to your site, when you preorder Colosseum, you are supposed to receive a bonus disk as well as a T-Shirt. My friend has not yet received the bonus disk or T-Shirt, and he preordered Colosseum 2 weeks ago. Are you going to ship the Bonus Disk and T-Shirt with the Pokémon Colosseum, or could there possibly have been a mixup, and he was accidentally not sent the T-Shirt and bonus disk?

Any help that you could provide would be appreciated very much.

Thanks,

Christen.
beaniebaby25@hotmail.com

And, here is the reply that I got.

From: Customer Service <customerservice@pokemoncenter.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2004 2:45 PM
To: "Christen" <beaniebaby25@hotmail.com>
Subject: Your PokemonCenter.com Inquiry

Hello from PokemonCenter.com

All Pokemon Colosseum preorders will ship from our fulfillment center along with the bonus Jirachi disc and the T-shirt on March 22, 2004. We hope this information is useful.

Best Regards,
Alicia G
Customer Service
PokemonCenter.com

I hope that this info helps you out a little bit!! :wave:

Mewton2
9th March 2004, 02:59 PM
Domo, domo arigato. Mui Gracias. Nefer Sshet.