PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Control (Teen Titans X over RPG) SIGN UP!

Legends-Kuja
8th March 2004, 05:39 PM
The Teen Titans decide it's time for a vacation, so they'll be taking a nice pleasure cruise on one of the world's largest cruise ships, complete with fighting dome, swimming pool, and over 15 stories of umm... places to stay and things to do. They've invited various heroes and several average human teens are along for the ride.

But leave it up to Slade/Deathstroke to muck things up. He's struck a deal with various villains, including the infamous Blackfire, and he's already conned Robin (and a couple of others) into kidnapping the captain's daughter! He's also planned to unearth a plot that will put ALL the Titans as his underlings! Who will unearth Slade/Deathstroke's plot before he crashes the party?!

This RPG takes Teen Titans to a new level. Any hero (or villain, from any ANIME, GAME, or TT episode) can take part in this wicked RPG, although if the selection gets strange, I'll curb it. Know that I won't accept folks with too much power, make stupid posts, or tilt things heavily in their favor. Making up heroes will do just fine as well as using already made ones (I'm doing both.) As many characters as you wish, but REMEMBER THEM ALL!

So here's the sign-up sheet:

Name:
Hails From:
Description:
History (Decent, not too long):
Powers/Weapons:
Friends:
Rivals/Enemies:
Misc:

My characters!

Name: Robin
Hails From: Teen Titans (duh)
Description: You should know this
History (Decent, not too long): The clever leader of the main five Titans, Robin is equiped with various weapons and a clever mind. Unfortunately, his obsession with defeating Slade has gotten him once again stuck as an apprentice.
Powers/Weapons: Uses various weapons like the birdarang, his rod (I forget what it's called) and various small explosives (don't know if they have names either) Cape is titanium enforced. Also skilled Martial Artist.
Friends: His main group. Also made friends with the two characters below.
Rivals/Enemies: Deathstroke/Slade is a big enemy. Has other rivals, but their names escape me at the moment.
Misc: Has a POSSIBLE (read: SURE) romance with Starfire.

Name: Sora
Hails From: Kingdom Hearts
Description: Spiky, brunette hair, Black shirt and baggy shorts, several chains hang from his clothes, and he has big black shoes (this is his KHII outfit, BTW)
History (Decent, not too long): He's the Keyblade wielding hero of Kingdom Hearts, but lately he's been wondering if he's gone the right path. Not to mention he's constantly squabbling with new rival Rob, who has his own story.
Powers/Weapons: The Keyblade, magic weapon of great powers from the heart. Can also cast various magic spells.
Friends: New buddy Robin and his friend/rival Rob
Rivals/Enemies: Anyone who's evil. Share rivalry with Riku, but his whereabouts are Unknown (You can kill me for the lame pun)
Misc: Sometimes looks evil for no apparent reason.

Name: Rob Benton
Hails From: Made up, more history in story in my sig
Description: Black kid dressed like Sora, except his clothes are white, and his shoes are modeled more closely to Shadow the Hedgehog's. Has freaky Neon-orange eyes.
History (Decent, not too long): A soul born in Hollow Bastion but raised on Earth in a church, Rob's always a seeker of justice. However, inheriting a dark Keyblade has made him rival number one to Sora. Luckly, they share the same enemies, and can cooperate if needed. Looking for his friends as well.
Powers/Weapons: A Keyblade similar to the Obilivion, but its hilt is blue, serves as his power. He is much faster and weaker than Sora.
Friends: Robin, friend/rival Sora, any kind girl.
Rivals/Enemies: Anyone who's evil
Misc: Apparently goes into conniptions if a damsel-in-distress is involved. Too bad for him... He also hates monkeys. Really hates them.

The Muffin Man
9th March 2004, 07:56 AM
This is my first, but I'll probably add another later on ^^;;

Name: Beastboy/Changeling(whichever you prefer)
Hails From: TT
Description: Google it...
History (Decent, not too long): The goof-off of the Teen Titans, and probably one of the more powerful...Or weakest, depending on his choice of animals. Aside from humans, Beastboy can transform into any animal - living, dead, alien or mythological - and gains all powers associated with it(i.e Gorillas strength, eagles speed, etc.). He usually tries to make jokes whenever possible, rather than confront the grim truth.
Powers/Weapons: He can shapeshift almost instantaneously into any animal (aside from humans) at will. However, it will always have Beastboys mind, and its' own vocal abilities(No talking, usually) but also a green and black tint.
Friends: the Teen Titans.
Rivals/Enemies: Slade.
Misc: o.o

Mystic_clown
10th March 2004, 04:31 PM
Save me a spot will ya?

Legends-Kuja
11th March 2004, 01:47 PM
Fine, but only if ya convince more people to sign up. This ain't the most popular RPG here...

Mystic_clown
11th March 2004, 04:21 PM
Name: Gali Virgo
Hails From: Made up
Description: He's got long, scruffy purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white shirt, a black leather jacket with belts around the wrists, jeans, black boots with red trim and black gloves.
History: He was born in a small town in the mountains. When he was 10 he and his brother Gail stumbled across a run down mansion. When they were looking around the place, Gail seemed to find something at the bookshelf. When he went home, his brother stayed in the mansion all night. When he went back the next day, Gail told him the horrible truth. He's half demon and his mother (the demon) was killed by the townspeople. Gail destroyed the town and then ran off. Gali then became a bandit and now he's set out to stop his brother. He's the leader of a group of bandits featuring Tio Nova, Copycat and Tea Gardner. He's made many enemies over the years, including the bounty hunters the four.
Powers/Weapons: He's got twin guns and a sword.
Hell Shot: he fires red energy from his guns. These are powerful enough to blow through an armoured truck.
Rune Blade: red runes appeared on his sword and it can cut through solid steel.
Demon Fury: He's surrounded by a red aura and sprouts demon wings. He continuously uses Hell Shot and Rune Blade.
Friends: Everyone good
Rivals/Enemies: Gail, the four (even though they're on the same side).
Misc:

Name: Gail
Hails From: Made up
Description: He's got shoulder-length green hair and icy blue eyes. He wears a white coat with metal shoulder pads and a red pentagram on the back, black pants with metal shinpads, black boots, black gloves and a chest plate under his coat.
History: He was born in a small town with his twin brother Gali. When they found an old mansion he stumbled upon books, which contained some history about the town. He discovered his mother was a demon and that she was killed by the townspeople. In an angry rage, he destroyed the town. He now believes that humans, as well as every other race apart from the demons are a plague. He's made it his mission to exterminate them all. He's also trying to get Gali to join him.
Powers/Weapons: Like Gali, he wields twin guns and a sword.
Apocalyptic Blast: He fires a blast of white and black energy from his two guns. This is extremely powerful.
Purity Sabre: blue runes appear on the blade of his sword and it becomes extremely powerful.
Final Judgement Cannon: His arm turns into one big-*** gun, which fires an extremely powerful beam of white energy (kinda like Vash's Angel Arms from Trigun). He rarely uses this move.
True Power: He's surrounded by a blue aura and he sprouts demon wings. He's constantly uses Apocalyptic Blast and Purity Sabre.
Friends: Gali
Rivals/Enemies: Everyone else
Misc:

Name: Froust VIII
Hails From: Shaman King
Description: http://shadowaltz.bizland.com/bone/148.jpg
History: He's a former doctor who became a necromancer after his wife died. He entered the Shaman King tournament in an attempt to gain enough power to revive her. Needless to say, he failed. He went into hiding after that. While he was moping in a bar, he met Slade who gave him an offer. If he helped him, he promised to help him revive his wife. He accepted (he'd do anything to bring her back).
Powers/Weapons: A can summon skeletons and zombies.
Friends:
Rivals/Enemies: anyone who stands in his way.
Misc:

Name: Kuja
Hails From: Final Fantasy 9
Description: you know very well what he looks like.
History: He's a powerful red mage who, using the power of the Edelions, tried to destroy all of humanity. He was defeated by his own brother Zidane. While many thought he had died, only his brother knows that he's still alive. He now plans to take a second crack at destroying everything, so he cut a deal with Slade.
Powers/Weapons: He's got extremely powerful magic.
Friends:
Rivals/Enemies:
Misc:

NOTE: Gali and Gail's history is actually a bit more complicated then that. I'm planning to write a fanfic featuring the two.

Second Note: I've altered Gali's history a bit (I'm using the same Gali from 'The Good, the Bad and the High Tech").

Legends-Kuja
11th March 2004, 06:13 PM
^Nice. Make sure to remember them all...

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Everoy
13th March 2004, 09:26 PM
Name: Raven
Hails From: Teen Titans
Description: Under her grim and sarcastic demeanor this puzzling Titans member is of invaluable aid to the team. With an unusual love for the dark and creepy (especially horror flicks and haunted houses), Raven often prefers the comfort of being alone and retreats to the comforting emptiness of her room in times of leisure. While not grim to the point of depressing, her more passive nature provides balance to a team of lively and often hyperactive members. While Raven often exudes creepy vibes and never hesitates to give her fellow team members a piece of her mind she is still a supportive and caring member of the group.(For pic, see attachment.)
History (Decent, not too long): The most morbid of the Titans, she is from another planet. She is arguably the sanest Teen Titan. She thinks Robin, Sora and Rob have been acting suspicious, and has made many attempts to spy on them.
Powers/Weapons: She moves things with her mind. Her powers are controlled by emotion.
Friends: Pretty much just the TTs, but she has a small crush on Takuya.
Rivals/Enemies: Anyone evil, unless someone is making her angry.
Misc: Doesn't socialize much.

Name: Takuya Kanbara
Hails From: Digimon Season 4
Description: Takuya enjoys soccer and is a member of his school's soccer team. Takuya tends to act without thinking things through. This lands him in trouble, but thankfully he has his friends to rely on. Even though he is rash sometimes, Takuya is a great leader. He stands up for what he believes in and will gladly put his life in danger to save another's.
History (Decent, not too long): He and a handful of other kids ended up taking a train to a mysterious world called "The Digital World", where he found a spirit called "Agunimon" which he can change into when he concentrates. He met the Titans on a trip to America (he lives in Japan) and they invited him to the cruise. He agreed with Raven that something is suspicious and he follows along on the attempts to spy.
Powers/Weapons: He can turn into a creature called Aguni mon which attacks with fire.
Friends: He's been trying to befriend Raven and Beast Boy.
Rivals/Enemies: All evilness.
Misc: None.

Legends-Kuja
13th March 2004, 10:12 PM
^Just so you know, no-one but Robin, Rob and Sora know about it (since they were the ones conned into it, the point was to make sure noone else figures it out...). Raven can be SUSPICIOUS about the three of them but no more...

Other than that, GOOOOOD.

Everoy
14th March 2004, 03:52 PM
Okay, I changed it a bit.

crimson_flygon
14th March 2004, 05:14 PM
Name:Illusen Glade
Hails From:My own creation
Description:Thick and wavy dark-golden blond hair that is layered to her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright and feirce amber. She wears baggy blue pants that are tied to her waist by a dark red sash, from which hangs a assortment of bags, trinkets, etc. Her shirt has very long, wide sleeves, that aren't connected to the main shirt at the top, revealing her decently tanned shoulders. The shirt itself is white, as well as the sleeves except for bands at the bottom with red and green triangular designs running across them. The top portion of the shirt is black. From two slits on the back of her shirt, are large bat-like black wings, and from the point between the sash and pants behind she has a black pointed tail. She is for the most part very reserved and distrusting of people, she has lived through enough for that to be understandable. She tends to drift away from the group, and never really trys to make connections with anyone. But when she is fighting, she will be the first to step into action, and the last to run from battle.
History:She was abandoned by her parents at a very young age, so no one knows wether she is some kind of demon or just a human freak. Because of her appearance, she was forced to travel from place to place to avoid being hunted. She eventually met up with a strange girl fox who traveled with her, because they were somehow connected. But once while stopping in a forest after a run through a town to steal some food her friend was captured and taken somewhere unknown to Illusen. Now Illusen's only intentions are clear, to find her friend and save her. She travels everywhere trying to find some kind of information on her whereabouts, disposing of anyone who defys her.
Powers/Weapons: For weapons, she has twin katars which fit on her hands more like gloves, and can retract into slots in the base, as well as shoot out like a chain mace because of special adjustments she made herself to them. For powers, she can fly (obviousley due to her wings) and she has amazing speed and stealth when in the air. Her other abilities revolve around gathering powers from the five points on the wiccan eternal star, earth, fire, water, air, and spirit. Allowing certain abilities pertaining to them (though nothing really powerful) Her most powerful abilities lie in spirit, so she usually uses that element rather then other abilities from the star. Her forte however is hand to hand combat.
Friends:Her missing kitsune, only known as 'hitchi'. Other then that, she doesn't trust anyone.
Rivals/Enemies:Whoever kidnapped hitchi, and anyone else that messes with her.
Misc:Illusen is actually from a comic I am making. But no one would know about that until just now would they?

Legends-Kuja
15th March 2004, 08:46 PM
I've reserved a spot for *The FOur* and this'll start WEDNESDAY, so be ready then!

STILL WANT MORE PEOPLE!

The Prophet
16th March 2004, 10:07 AM
Name: Sydney Losstarot
Hails From: Vagrant Story
Moral Alignment: Antihero
Description: The blonde, somewhat feminine leader of the Mullenkamp cult. Has clawed prosthetic arms, interesting pants, and a sword-looking tattoo on his back. Pic: http://www.venusgospel.net/sydney/gallery/syd_06.jpg
History (Decent, not too long): This site sums it up: http://www.venusgospel.net/sydney/box_01.html
Powers/Weapons: He can use the powers of the Dark, summon dragons n' stuff, and mess with people's heads. He's also immortal(unless you manage to figure out his Achilles' Heel, which can be done by somehow forcing the info out of his best friend) and he has a spiffy sword called Czarine(or something).
Friends: John Hardin.
Rivals/Enemies: Ashley Riot, the Iocan Church, the Crimson Blades(Romeo Guilderstein especially), Jan Rozencrantz.
Misc: Is afraid of magical girls(y'know, like Sailor Moon).

Name: Emerl
Hails From: Sonic Battle
Moral Alignment: Hero(but that could change...)
Description: A slightly Megaman-esque robot called a Gizoid.
History: Was created by an ancient civilization. Found by Eggman, who, after establishing it as useless, threw it on Emerald Beach where it linked with Sonic. It is now powered by seven Chaos Emeralds.
Powers/Weapons: It can copy ANY skill by watching it used in battle or being attacked by it.
Friends: Sonic's gang, pretty much anyone who doesn't stand for evil.
Enemies: Eggman
Misc: If shown an incerdibly powerful attack, it could go out of control.

EDIT: Decided to scrap two characters.

The Muffin Man
16th March 2004, 12:56 PM
Name: Spider-man/Peter Parker
Hails From: Spider-man
Description: ...
History (Decent, not too long): ...Any comic site should have this, but whatever...Peter Parker was a normal lab student - Picked on, shy, meak, and not really that physically adept. One day, at a demonstration of a strange device by the scientist whom he aided, a spider crawled down and passed through the beam of the machine, charging it with strength energy. The spider than landed on Parkers hand, who tried to shake it off, but met with a painful bite. Later, he learned he had the comparitive speed and agility of a spider, as well as its' reflexes, a "Spider-sense", and the ability to lift approximatly 10 tons without breaking a sweat.
Powers/Weapons: superstrength(class 10), agility, Spider-sense, speed(25-30mph max, can push to 45-50), as well as the instinct to know how to create artificial webbing.
Friends: Avengers, etc.
Rivals/Enemies: Doc Ock, Green/Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Venom, etc...
Misc: o.o;

-/Deathborn/-
16th March 2004, 07:13 PM
You can guess my guy.. :rolleyes:

Name: Deathborn
Hails From: F-Zero GX
Description: (Uhh..if you've unlocked him,you'll know)
History: Was the Creator's creation,the best one,to be exact. Not much other than that..
Powers/Weapons: Can banish those he dislikes to the outer limits of space. And he can seemingly phase in from one place to the next(AKA,teleporting).
Friends: None.
Rivals/Enemies: C. Falcon.
Misc: Drives in his F-Zero machine,the Dark Schinder.

If this fills up the list,then I'll be impressed with myself...:D

*The Four*
16th March 2004, 10:01 PM
Ok...I dont wanna keep Kuja waiting any longer. Some of you may remember me, and some of you dont. Either way, it's my pleasure to re-introduce my RPG team, the Four.

The Four
--------------

Name: Commander James "Jim" Raynor
Hails From: StarCraft/BroodWar
Description: A seemingly normal looking human with a roughly shaven face and Marine-style haircut, dressed in a brown leather jacket over an undershirt. He also wears a pair of beat-up jeans and boots. He wears a pair of dog tags around his neck. But that's just his casual wear. In rough fights, he wears a specialized Terran combat suit that both protects him and, unlike other models, improves his strength.
History: For years, Raynor was fighting in a harrowing war in the Koprulu sector with an alien race of insectoid creatures called the Zerg Swarm, while keeping an alliance with a race of mysterious, highly developed aliens called the Protoss. Jim lived outside the normal human factions of the military. He was a loner, to say the least, fighting battles from his ship, the Hyperion. Although forced to flee from the Zerg, Raynor and his allies made sure the Zerg didn't follow them. However, Raynor's days of fighting intergalactic wars were about to end.

One day, while moving with a convoy to a nearby colony, his ship was ambushed by the Swarm. They boarded his ship and killed the entire crew of the Hyperion and almost destroyed the mighty ship itself. With one last effort, Jim managed to pull the ship into an ether stream, distorting the psi in the general area of the ship and driving the Zerg mad. They fled from his ship, and Raynor escaped.

The ether stream carried Raynor to another sector of space, closer to Earth. There, he was able to get his ship repaired, but the crew that was killed could not be replaced. Raynor vowed from then on to stay out of war and just focus on living a new life. However, that all changed when he got into a bar fight with a space pirate. He was almost killed, if it weren't for the assistance of Master Sergeant Siege Mortar, a cyborg Blastoise from the remainder of the United Earth Directorate back on Earth. With the two of them fed up with the criminals they had to deal with in their lives, they became bounty hunters and started a mercenary/bounty hunter group that would later become famous throughout the galaxy.

Powers/Weapons: His main weapon is his trusty C-14 Gauss Rifle. Although powerful on the ballistic level, Jim has learned how to maneuver it as a melee weapon. Aside from the physical fitness he recieved during military training, Jim's suit also accents his strength and provides him with many utilities, such as internal injectors of a military-certified metabolism stimulator, or "stim packs", as they were called among the Marines.

His ship, the Hyperion, is also a powerful weapon. It is a gigantic Terran Battlecruiser, complete with an array of laser turrets and a powerful concentrated nuclear energy cannon called the Yamato Gun.

Friends: Siege Mortar, Beelzemon, and Conker the Squirrel. He also has friendly relations with many famous bounty hunters, such as Samus Aran, Captain Falcon, and Spike Spiegel. Jim and the others have also made friends with Rob Benton, ahving first met him in a previous mission in Saffron City.
Rivals/Enemies: One of his rivals is the outlaw/bounty hunter Gene Starwind. However, their rivalry doesn't come out of hatred, but competition. One of the Four's greatest enemies is the infamous space pirate Ryoko, the only space pirate able to escape them before getting sent to jail or sent to the morgue.

Misc: Note: If ANY of you were fans of StarCraft, and i know some of you are, you guys wouldnt have needed to hear so much.

Name: Master Sergeant Siege Mortar
Hails From: Made-up
Description: He is a Blastoise with a cybernetic left arm, a scar on his left eye (which is also cybernetic), and a bandana. He also wears a gun belt to hold his weaponry.
History (Decent, not too long): He was one of the first Pokémon ever to serve in the UED. Although losing his left arm and eye in the war, Siege wouldn't let disability stop him. Being a certified genius (that is, not only could he speak english, but he was also much smarter than the normal human), Siege created a cybernetic left arm and left eye, along with a re-structured neural net, giving him an internal computer while preserving his normal brain. A while after his injury, Siege went AWOL and turned to a life of bounty hunting. Next thing he knew, he was saving the life of a man named Jim Raynor, and...well...you already know what happens next.
Powers/Weapons: Siege is a Blastoise, so not only does he have superhuman strength, but he is also equipped with aquatic abilities and two pressurized hydrocannons made from organic steel in hidden compartments in his carapace. His hydrocannons can fire enough water in one minute to flood a 10-story building with enough force to pierce solid titanium. His cybernetic arm quadruples his physical strength, as well as providing him with various tools and hidden weaponry. His outside weaponry include a Dreadnought-class machine gun, a blaster rifle, and two Colt .75 pistols.
Friends: Raynor, Beelzemon, and Conker.
Rivals/Enemies: Same as Jim.

Name: Beelzemon
Hails From: Digimon Season 3
Description: Beelzemon (http://mz.emuparadise.org/Tamers/Beelzemon11.jpg)
History: Beelzemon is a powerful Mega level Demon Lord Digimon with a troubling past. Haunted with guilt from Digimon that he had killed, he has sacrificed himself on more than one occasion to atone for his wrongdoings. However, although time passed on Earth and his friends aged away, he remained, since Digimon cannot necessarily age. Soon enough, Beelzemon was finding himself alone on Earth. Consequently, Beelzemon ventured into space in search of a new life. Although he was used to fighting, he found out that life in the rugged colonies of space was harder than he thought. One day, he got into a very big fight with a bunch of outlaws that had to be decided with brute force. Showing every ounce of his demonic ferocity, he slaughtered the outlaws in short time. This act caught the eye of Jim Raynor, who then asked Beelzemon to join him. Beelzemon felt that this would be a new way to make up his debt to the world, so he joined Jim and Siege.
Powers/Weapons: Beelzemon, being as much a demon as he is a Digimon, uses his powerful claws when fighting. However, Beelzemon is also a skilled gunslinger, wielding a pair of Berenjena shotguns. He can also use his Digimon ability to "mode change," which causes him to sproud large, black, feathered wings and a large positron arm gun. He also can use abilities from Digimon that he has killed and absorbed.

Move names:

Regular mode: Double Impact, Darkness Claw

Blaster mode: Chaos Flare, Corona Blaster, Corona Destroyer.

Absorbed moves: Fist of the Beast King, Lion King Sword, Hell's Grenade, Primal Orb, Howl of the Heavens, Judgement Hammer, Data Crusher.
Friends: Raynor, Siege, and Conker.
Rivals/Enemies: Same as Jim, but he holds a deep rivalry and hatred for Ryoko, since they are both demons.
Misc: Aside from his other forms, he can also de-digivolve to Impmon, his rookie form, at will.

Name: Conker the Squirrel
Hails From: Conker's Bad Fur Day
Description: A normal little red squirrel. Well, not so normal. He casually wears a blue shirt and yellow shoes with white gloves that he never takes off. However, as a bounty hunter, he is mostly seen dressed as Neo from the Matrix (you'd understand if you saw the game).
History: After fighting the most bizarre enemies in the world, Conker became the king of a small woodland area in the middle of...well...some...woodland area o.O. However, he was totally fed up with the people who served him, who he viewed to be a group of idiots. So, he ran off and somehow stumbled into a secret military base and getting accidentally cryogenically frozen. Many years later, after all wars between the nations of Earth had passed, Conker was found, still frozen in ice. He was then abruptly defrosted and asked to move along as if nothing happened, along with a hefty bribe ^_^. Since the Earth only got suckier after he woke up, Conker decided to go into space in order to get his life back on track. He was found by Jim Raynor and company in a bar on a remote space station, drunk out of his mind. Although inebriated, Conker was still able to show his skill when arguing with a bartender after he stopped serving him drinks.
"y'shaddap about my liver," he said, "they're like water. We all got a million of 'em, and they arn't really goof fer nothin'"

When the bar's bouncer attempted to kick Conker out, Conker abruptly broke the man's nose and severed his spine with only one blow from his head. From then on, the four of them were known as the four greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy, or "The Four," for short.
Powers/Weapons: Aside from an array of weapons, such as a Katana, a slingshot, and a pair of submachineguns, Conker has the ability to "focus", thus allowing him to perform great acrobatic feats, martial arts maneuvers, and even dodge bullets.
Friends: Raynor, Siege, and Beelzemon.
Rivals/Enemies: Same.

The Four: History pertaining to the RPG: Currently looking for a bounty somewhere off the Pacific Ocean on Earth, the Four were cordially invited by the Teen Titans to join them on their pleasure cruise. Although true to their duty as bounty hunters and mercenaries, the four of them could never pass up a chance for well-earned relaxation. And since they also knew Rob Benton, they decided it was all the more better to catch up with a friend. Besides, they all knew that these hero cruises were bound to attract some plan by a group of criminals. It was best that they were there to lend their assistance than sit with their thumbs up their @$$es all day looking for a low-level bounty. With all of that settled, they made their way to the nearest spaceport proceeded to the meeting place.

Please forgive the long post, but I just had to get some stuff known. Well, here they are, Kuja! Hope you didnt wait too long! ^_^.

Mystic_clown
17th March 2004, 08:13 PM
*smiles* I remember you guys. I'm looking forward to having Gali getting into fights with you.

*The Four*
18th March 2004, 12:47 PM
Ah...I guess I am remembered. Alright, then. This makes things more exciting.