PDA

View Full Version : Dues and Don't

Snakes N' Legends
25th January 2003, 01:52 PM
I found this episode to be interesting. Instead of focusing on the twerps, it focused on Jessie, James and Meowth. After a rocket game of football, Team Rocket found out that they were no longer on the Team and resigned up. We get to see Giovanni again, hear some music from Mewtwo Returns and find out Jessie has more enemies than friends. Plus we get to see Delibird. This episode was weird but it was amusing. I give it a 8.5/10

Rei_Zero
25th January 2003, 02:01 PM
I give it at least a 9/10.

We get to see how powerful Pikacu's attacks can be. It seems to be able to tear the ground out at full energy just by using electrical attacks. We also learn about THE MILKSHAKE. LOL. Anyways, that was kinda funny, how the grugde is worked up on milkshake. And another thing is how cute delibird was. throughing around gifts. I liked this episode alot more, especially since it wasn't exactly filler.

Light_Togetic
25th January 2003, 02:57 PM
I give it a 9/10 also! I love the episodes that aren't about Ash and co. Besides, it's always interesting to see what Jessie, James and Meowth do in their spare time!:D

I didn't exactly know what this episode was about beforehand, so I was pretty surprised to find that Team Rocket wasn't really a part of Team Rocket! It was pretty funny when they were trying to find their names in the list of registered Rockets. And yep, Delibird was very cute, and it was funny to see Ash and co. stupidly accepting the "gifts" it gave them. I did think that they hurried the end a bit. I mean, one minute Team Rocket was winning, and the next... well, they were blasting off. But overall, a great way to fill an episode!

SygmaXE
25th January 2003, 03:46 PM
Pros:
Phanpy...

Delibird...

TR episode...

So much hatred over a fruit smoothie...

Cons:
None

100%

A great filler! All the fillers should be this good!

Pidgeot018
25th January 2003, 05:24 PM
The look on Pikachu's face after it hopped over that rock was priceless.

The votes taken by Team Rocket in the begining of the epsiode was funny too, especially Wobbuffet.

pokefreak04
25th January 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Pidgeot018
The look on Pikachu's face after it hopped over that rock was priceless.

The votes taken by Team Rocket in the begining of the epsiode was funny too, especially Wobbuffet.

I agree whole-heartedly! IMO Pikachu's face after Delibird's present healed it was just plain awesome!!! I thought the votes turning into a fight was histarical, especially when they are all fighting and Wobbuffet just walks out of it. I was rolling on the floor laughing for about five minutes. I agree with SygmaXE, all fillers should be this good. I give this episode a 15/10. I thought it was that good!

Pokemon Neo
26th January 2003, 12:26 PM
This was a great episode.I just love seeing new Team Rocket members appear in the Anime.So it turns out that there's another girl besides Cassidy that hates Jessie.It was really cool to see both of them in that TR training facility when they were young.BTW,did they ever mention what the green haired girl's name was?

The one thing I found really interesting in this episode was how lenient Giovanni was on Jessie and James.Gio knows for a fact that they don't contribute a single thing to TR.Yet,he seems to do nothing about it.Here's more or less the most intersting quote from that episode:"Just keep an eye on them and make sure they pay back their loan." "On second thought,just keep an eye on them."- Giovanni.It makes me wonder if Miyamoto will make an appearance in the Anime.When Giovanni said those lines he almost sounded guilty.It's like he's fulfilling a promise or a request or something.(a promise to Miyamoto perhaps?)

Anti-R*cketship
26th January 2003, 12:29 PM
This was unquestionably the greatest Master Quest episode that has yet aired in Canada. Everything from Giovanni's reaction to finding out the "applicants" were Jesse and James to Delibird's "Present" attack to Son Piku's Kamehamethunder (seriously, look at Pikachu's expression in that scene, then watch an episode of DBZ to see Goku's facial expression) was fan-freaking-tastic. 10/10 seems so very inadequate. Hell, even the 15/10 presented by Pokefreak doesn't seem enough.

pokefreak04
26th January 2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Anti-R*cketship
Hell, even the 15/10 presented by Pokefreak doesn't seem enough.
Ok, then how about 100/10? I agree with you, it was the best MQ episode so far.

SygmaXE
26th January 2003, 03:01 PM
You dropped Xatu for Swinub, huh?

Anyway, the green haired grunt is Wendy.

Chinpokomon
26th January 2003, 06:28 PM
yep great episode!

All about Team Rocket, less twerps, Giovanni, delibird (vs all of TR's Pokémon), and more reason to NEVER PISS OFF PIKACHU! ;)

crazybone
26th January 2003, 06:41 PM
:-O~ I think this was the last episode of Pokemon I saw for a long time. I was bored and switched to YTV and for some reason, watched it.

Anyways, on the contrary, I knew for a fact Delibird's last Present was going to Heal, and I was protrudingly hopefully inside since this was a eppy dedicated to TR that TR would win for once. But then, the producers can't do that, can they? ^--

Wouldn't give it much... didn't make me laugh much. Neither did it create any atmosphere of emotion. Entertained me for half an hour though. :yes:

pokefreak04
26th January 2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SygmaXE
You dropped Xatu for Swinub, huh?

Anyway, the green haired grunt is Wendy.

Yeah, I figured I'd try using an Ice-Type for once instead of always breeding a Natu.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering who that green-haired girl was. <Revenge is sweet, my dear Jessie! lol>

Wild Eevee
26th January 2003, 08:48 PM
Very interesting.I liked how Delibird used present on the twerps and I enjoyed seeing Pikachu get nailed like that ,it was nice to see TR winning for a change,also this is the first time I've heard Giovanni refered to by name.