PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] So good to be back....

phaedrus
9th March 2004, 07:17 PM
I remember when this thing was on pokemasters.com. If you guys were there too, i was Monster/arcanine612/don't remember.

since this'll get closed unless i do something gsc related:

RMT!!!!!!11!!11!!!111!!

Bigsauce[Snorlax](m)@quick claw
bodyslam
earthquake
fireblast
selfdestruct

PsychoCat[Espeon](m)@leftovers
bite
psychic
morningsun
reflect

ZAPDOS[Zapdos](X)@leftovers
thunderbolt
thunderwave
hiddenpower(water)
drillpeck

SmellyEggz[Blissey](f)@leftovers
healbell
softboiled
icebeam
lightscreen

YawneeLake[Kingdra](m)@leftovers
surf
dragonbreath
rest
sleeptalk

RubberTire[Donphan](m)@leftovers
curse
earthquake
ancientpower
roar

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK :D:D:o

Number1ChanseyFan
9th March 2004, 09:57 PM
Hi!! I dunno if you remember me, but I definitely remember you, arcanine612!! I don't really remember your other username, Monster, but at least I remembered your name when it was arcanine612!! lol ;) Welcome back to TPM!! :wave: I hope that you decide to stick around for awhile, it's nice to see you back again!! ^_^

Snorlax-Very good, you could go with Curse instead of Earthquake, it can work pretty good, powering up Body Slam and SelfDestruct. Fire Blast could be used as more of a surprise move then, since a lot of people will assume that your Snorlax will have Earthquake along with Curse. But, in all reality, either move will work.

Espeon-Moveset is great. However, since your Espeon doesn't use any moves that are dependent on it's Attack stat, you may as well use a female Espeon. The only reason is for protection against Confusion and Attract. Females have lower Attack DVs than males. (This only applies to Pokémon that can be both male or female) When you have a Pokémon that doesn't use it's Attack stat, it is best for it to have an Attack DV of 1, (an Attack DV of 1 is better than an Attack DV of 0, because if you have an Attack DV of 0, then you will be unable to have max HP.) so it will do less damage to itself just in case it hurts itself in Confusion. It is nothing major, but every little bit helps IMO. ;) Also, you won't really have to worry about Attract, because just about every Attracter is female.

Zapdos-Excellent moveset. Just watch out for people that consider HP legendaries "cheap."

Blissey-Standard moveset, very good.

Kingdra-Again, great moveset. Ice Beam also works good instead of Dragonbreath, but either move will work nicely.

Donphan-Terrific!!

Overall-Very impressive team!! No 3x weaknesses, all of your movesets are really great. I don't really see anything at all wrong with your team at all. Great work!! And once again, welcome back!!

Strider
11th March 2004, 08:03 PM
Snorlax - Good set here. But you always have a few other options, such as Curse, Rest, Double-Edge, and Counter. These could be stuck in anywhere. Personally, I would use:

Rest
Curse/Counter
Double-Edge/Return/Earthquake
Self Destruct
@leftovers

But as mentioned, your current set it good.

Espeon - Good set. HP Fire is an option, somewhere in there.

Zapdos - This set is fine. HP Ice is an option over HP Water.

Blissey - Good set. Psychic is a possibility, perhaps over Ice Beam or Light Screen, if you wish. Thunder Wave is another possibility in there.

Kingdra - Your current set is good; however, there are a few other moves you can use. For one, Curse/Double Team/Double Edge can go in there, over Sleep Talk. For another, you could go for Attract and Substitute. An example of it would be:

Surf
Ice Beam
Sub
Attract
@leftovers

If not, then yeah, your set is great.

Donphan - Good, although Rest is an option... perhaps over Roar? Either way, the set is fine.

-

Lastly, I can't say I remember you, especially not knowing when was the last time you visited. But anyway, welcome back, I suppose.