PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Spring Break

Fett One
9th March 2004, 09:50 PM
Since Spring Break is coming up or in my case I'm currently having it I figured I'll make a poll about it.

1) Do you plan on traveling?
2) If you are traveling what do you plan on doing there?
3) If you aren't traveling what do you plan on doing?
4) Whats your idea of the perfect Spring Break?

1) No
2) N/a
3) I'm basicly sleeping in everyday. I have some group projects to work on so I now have plenty of time to work on them. I also have to go see "The Passion of Christ" so I can do a group debate about why it is anti-semitic. Other than this I'm pretty much doing nothing.
4) One in which I don't have to do school work and see movies I have no interest in seeing.

kainashi
9th March 2004, 10:14 PM
1) nope.
2) ...
3) same thing i always do, which is nothing.
4) hanging out with friends or something, somewhere like florida or something.

Angel Blossom
9th March 2004, 10:26 PM
Spring break is always fun. Its nice to have a break from school. ^^;; However, it's rather annoying when people always say things like, "Its spring break, time to get drunk!", etc.. anyway!

Of course! ^.^ My family and I always travel on our spring break. This year, we plan on visiting several cities in southern CA, such as Santa Barbara, LA, & San Diego. Though we're just considering it; we're not sure if we will go or not. I really hope we do.. it's so much fun to go there!

Well, if we travel on our vacation, we'll go sightseeing.. visit several theme parks, go shopping, and.. stuff like that. ^^ There are plenty of things to do there, but we probably won't be able to go everywhere we wish to.

If we don't travel this year, I'll probably just sit around at home and/or visit my friends. That will be SO boring. ;_; I don't know.. I just hate being inside all day.. so I don't think it would be such a great idea if I just sit around all day. ^^;

*shrugs* I guess it would be perfect if I have a ton of fun? o.o As long as I don't need to be inside of my home every day on my break, it's fine..

Royal_Goddess_Tina
10th March 2004, 07:44 AM
- No, I wish I could though... :(

- N/a

- Catching up on all my school work...

- Being in India with Vinay... My mom won't let me go though :(

Jay
10th March 2004, 08:14 AM
1] No
2] n/a
3] Probably on the computer.
4] Staying at home.

Silver Ledian
10th March 2004, 12:26 PM

1) Nope. The only time I really travel is during the Summer holidays, and that's usually with my family. Sometimes we go away for the weekend though...don't think that'll be happening until the nearer the Summer either though ^^;

2) n/a

3) Normally during school breaks I stay in the house and spend a bit more time staying up late, getting up late and relaxing. Might take the odd trip into the town also.

3) Having your friends live near you, being able to go out with them at any time, having fun and not needing money to go places. Of course that's only in an ideal world :)

Little_Pikachu
10th March 2004, 05:45 PM
Spring break? Easter Holidays, huh? :)

I don't have anything set in stone, but I'd kinda like to do something, maybe I'll just hijack the family car for a weekend.

Anywhere I go will involve lots of getting drunk.

Going to the pub, playing on the computer.

Going to the pub, playing on the computer :) i'm so easily pleased.

IndianaSnorlax
10th March 2004, 06:31 PM
1.) Yes to NYC
2.) Hanging with my hunny.
3.) N/A
4.) Pokemon, Girlfriend, Best Friend, His Girlfriend all in one room being stupid!! :yes:

GreenShirT
10th March 2004, 06:37 PM
We don't get anything called Spring Break, like Suzie said we just get 2 weeks off for Easter. Atleast I think it is 2 weeks, probably more knowing our course...

It depends what the weather is like and what otherpeople want to do. I wouldn't mind going somewhere for a day or longer. Most likely we will go to Whitley Bay sometime which is a close beach that hasnt got overly lots to do there.

Eat, drink, play games and make merry I guess.

Sleep in, go to teh pub with people, probably cinema/bowling/activity, maybe work sometime but generally relax.

I would like to go somewhere I don't normally get the chance to go.

Red Angel
10th March 2004, 07:33 PM
Do you plan on traveling?
I don't think so, no. Maybe some one-day trip to some local park, but otherwise, no.

If you aren't traveling what do you plan on doing?Um... lotsa staying at home playing Starcraft and lurking on TPM :D
I might go and volunteer at the local community center or something, just for kicks.

Lots of sleep, little homework, and doing interesting things at interesting places with interesting people.

en0miz
11th March 2004, 05:41 AM
Yep. But for educational reasons... I'm going on a college tour that's going down the whole East coast. It'll be fun though, since I'm going with loads of friends. :>

Look at black colleges (Howard University, etc.) and learn about them. Also, have all nighters in the hotel rooms with friends.

n/a

A week some place where it's nice and hot. My lucky sister in college gets to go to Miami for her spring break... >_>

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2004, 06:35 AM
Why do so many people forget about the other half of the world?

I've never had a spring break. Here we get summer holidays and winter breaks. Now, my summer break is coming to an end (though I've been as active as usual even without attending classes at university, so it won't make much of a difference).

The questions don't apply to me, since I don't get breaks in spring and it won't be spring until September 23rd anyway, but I can talk about my next break, on April 8 to 11.

1) Maybe.
2) To the beach, probably.
3) Whatever I'm required to, and I want to write as much as I can, and to be able to write a lot.
4) Nobody asking me to do anything I don't want to, nor breaking my concentration. I could be anywhere, but I really want to write. After that, I could go out with friends and have fun.

Wergoheb
12th March 2004, 03:31 PM
Nope... I'll do what i did winter break: Sleep

The farthest I may go is to my aunt's house, which is not very far.

Sleep. And possibly helping my aunt move things for cash.

I WAS going to Virginia Beach with a freind of mine, But he spent all his money on pointless crap, so now my plans are shot to hell. Sleep... sooo much sleep.

Number1ChanseyFan
12th March 2004, 06:35 PM

Nope!!

N/A

Enjoying not having homework, staying up late, sleeping in, and seeing some friends!!

Meh, I don't really take a whole lot to make me happy. I just enjoy getting away from school/homework for a week, and not having to get up early, doing some stuff, like seeing movies, and being able to just relax for awhile. ^_^

shazza
12th March 2004, 11:16 PM
It's Autumn over here in Australia, and is going to be a two week Easter Break.

-Yep, me and a few friends are going to a friends beach house, about 5 hours away from here.
-Swimming, doing whatever the **** I want, basically.
N/A
-I dunno, maybe what I am doing now, just getting away I suppose.

Animelee
13th March 2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Fett One
Since Spring Break is coming up or in my case I'm currently having it I figured I'll make a poll about it.

1. Nah.

2. NA.

3. I'm homeschooled, so March Break is nothing special. Homework, sleeping, playing -- the works.

4. Friends, snacks, games, money, and the mall.

Dean
4th April 2004, 12:32 PM
I didnt go anywhere or do anything, and thats my perfect spring break. Pretty simple. Sitting at home on your ass > * :limecool:

kurai
4th April 2004, 12:35 PM
1. Nope.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Generally just doing what I please without being bothered by anyone.

Kyl3
4th April 2004, 12:38 PM
1. No
2. --
3. Homework, and stuff
4. Me and my gf ALLLLLLLLL week :yes: