PDA

View Full Version : Poll: They're Tiny, They're Toony They're All A Lil Loony

Yoh Asakura
10th March 2004, 03:59 PM
They're furry, they're funny, They're Babs and Buster Bunny,

Enough of that, onto the poll.

Who's your favourite Loony Toon/Tiny Toon, And Why?

For me, it has to be Wile E. Coyote. Gotta love how the poor lil sod always get's hurt hehe

bme
10th March 2004, 04:11 PM
I've always liked Taz. I don't know why, he's just a fun character.

Knight of Time
10th March 2004, 04:25 PM
My favourite Looney Tunes character would definitely have to be none other than "Mr. What's Up, Doc?" himself aka Bugs Bunny.

Many of the gags of his I have seen (be it throwing a pie in an enemy's face, flattening them with a hammer, sticking one of his fingers into Elmer Fudd's rifle to make Elmer blow himself up, giving someone an explosive cigar, etc) really crack me up, especially the ones from the cartoons "What's Up, Doc?" and "Bully for Bugs".

suzie
10th March 2004, 06:42 PM
i like daffy, because everyone else hates him :)

also i hate tweety or whatever. so annoying :wave:

Andrew
10th March 2004, 07:58 PM
I thought Elmyra and good old Coyote were the best. I loved the zombie episode where Elmyra destroyed the zombies with her own brand of love.

And Wiley, well, poor guy, he deserved a meal. And probably the smartest loony tune out of them all. But if he had all that money for inventions, why not just buy food?

classy_cat18
10th March 2004, 10:03 PM
I miss the old Daffy Duck. The one that went crazy and jumped all over the place even when he was in trouble.

As for Tiny Toons...Gogo, I think they called him. The little bird-like thing. I love crazy.

ChicRocketJames
11th March 2004, 06:14 AM
Daffy Duck! He's the funniest, and the most lovable. I love both his younger, more insane WOO-HOO!-ing self and the older, cranker, constantly-thwarted Daffy, too.

Bugs is an irritatingly smug git, but it's fun watching him and Daffy together, even though the poor duck always comes off worst.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2004, 06:28 AM
I thought this was going to be about the Tiny Toons, not the Looney Tunes. I like the TT better, especially Calamity, Gogo Dodo and Shirley Mc. Loon.

Royal_Goddess_Tina
11th March 2004, 08:02 AM
I like Taz cuz he reminds me of myself... :wave:

Silver Ledian
11th March 2004, 12:16 PM
My favourite Tiny Toon is most likely Elmyra. She's just a laugh to watch, she doesn't realise how rough she is with her pets and her squeezy hugs practically crush the backs of anyone XD In terms of Looney Tunes, I think that Wil E. Coyote and Roadrunner make a good 'team'. Always funny :)

Fett One
11th March 2004, 01:42 PM
For my favorite Loony Toon is Daffy. I like how things are always backfiring on him. His teamups with Bugs are always good.

stickachu
11th March 2004, 03:37 PM
I gotta look out for my man (uhh.. chicken) Foghorn Leghorn. I say, I say that chicken is hilarious!

Green_Pikachu
14th March 2004, 01:45 AM
...and in this cartoony we're invading your TV!!!!!11

anyway...

i like the tazmanian devil. and, i also like lola bunny from space jam. oh boy, do i like lola bunny...

soggy_cardboard
14th March 2004, 09:36 PM
Looney Toon = Taz. He is tha best.

Tiny Toon = gogo-a-dodo, or woteva his name is.
Baby coyote is kinda cute ^^

RedStarWarrior
15th March 2004, 10:36 AM
I don't really care for Tiny Toons or Looney Toons, well aside from Daffy and Marvin in Duck Dodgers.

Razola
15th March 2004, 11:17 AM
Daffy and Wile E. tie up for old-school.

Gogo Dodo (or whatever he was called) wins for the mid-90s series.

The Muffin Man
15th March 2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by suzie
i like daffy, because everyone else hates him :)

also i hate tweety or whatever. so annoying :wave:

You win the prize.

But I like Daffy because he's so funny. I prefer Daffy to Bugs. And Wile E.'s bad-*** too.

Jay
16th March 2004, 02:56 PM
Daffy Duck. Most of them are very annoying and I can't stand pretty much 90% of them. But Daffy is cool and pwns more than the others ;d

shazza
8th April 2004, 04:38 AM
I would have to say Porky Pig. He is just so :lemon:

Edit: I also like it when characters from Looney Toons make an appearance on Tiny Toons, that is the ****.

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 12:39 AM
Thanks to this topic, I have not been able to get the Tiny Toon's theme song out of my head for a couple of weeks now. XD

My favorite Looney Toon's character is a tie between Bugs & Daffy. They were really funny in their episodes together. ^^;; Bugs was always cool & funny, while Daffy was a bit loopy & stuff.. that reminds me, I haven't watched that show in ages. As for Tiny Toons, I really liked Babs and Elmyra. I remember when Elmyra kept the poor baby whale in a bathtub, lol.

@@; *tries to get the tune out of her head* ...