FusionSonicX
11th March 2004, 09:05 AM
X-Men: Evolution
The Next Generation

by
FusionSonicX

Chapter 1
The Shadow Spell, Part 1

Spinner Shadow Williams laid in his bed watching the sun rise up from the horizon. It was
about 8 o clock in the morning and he and the other X-Men had to train in the Danger
Room in about an hour. Spinner decided to get out of bed and go to breakfast. He was
wearing black boxers and a black T-shirt.

Spinner had only been at the Academy for a week or so, he couldn t remember and he
really didn t care. He placed his hand on he rail of the stairs and walked down them slowly,
looking at all the paintings on the wall. He had never noticed them before, except now. He
got to the bottom of the stairs and walked down a long hallway and into the large kitchen.

The kitchen had beautiful white square tiles on the floor with a dull yellow colored wall. The
kitchen had a large rectangular table in the center along with a refrigerator and stove and
everything a normal kitchen had. Spinner walk over to the cabinets and grabbed a box of
cereal and a bowl, along with some milk. He poured the milk into the bowl followed by
cereal and a spoon. SPinner walked over to the table and pulled a chair out. He looked over
and was sitting by his friend, Terri Vapor Spears.

Hey, Spin. Terri said. Terri had shoulder length brown hair with loads of blonde highlights.
She was wearing a red silk shirt with red silk pants. She hadn t changed out of her pajamas
either.

Hey, Ter. Where is everyone else? asked Spinner.

They getting ready for the Danger Room session. replied Terri.

Why? Its not until like an hour.

No, its at eight thirty or in fifteen minutes. Terri said. Spinner had wide eyes now. He still
had to wash his uniform. He slid his chair out from the table and got up. Spinner grabbed
Terri s hand and pulled her away from her breakfast. The two ran and Spinner pulled both
him and her into a shadow. The two reappeared in Spinner s room.

Spin, What are you doing?

Pinner opened his closet door and pulled out his uniform. He threw it on the floor. Use your
powers to clean it.

Why?

Because, I don t have time to clean it. Please.

Fine! But you owe me. Terri held out her hand with her palm opened wide. The sphere of
water appeared in her hand. She threw the ball at the black uniform. The uniform was
soaked in water.

Spinner picked up the uniform. Thanks, Terri! Your a big help sometimes.

I know.

Aren t you going to the session?

Nope, Dr. Grey said that I didn t need to come. So, I m not!

Well, See ya.

Bye. Terri left the room and Spin quickly threw off his shirt and pulled on his uniform. The
outfit was totally black except it was outlined with neon yellow lines. He thought it went
well with his hair sense he had black roots and blonde hair.

Spinner ran down the hallway and ended up at two large doors. He openned them and ran
down another hallway, meeting up with a group of mutants. In the front of the group was
Jean Grey-Summers and Scott Summers.

The entire group walked into a set of large metal doors. Spinner ran towards the doors, but
before he could get there, the doors shut. Azarath. Metriod. Zinthous. Spinner yelled as
the large metal doors turned black. He walked throught them, hoping he could get into the
danger room.

Whoa. Where am I? Spinner looked around. Nothing but darkness. He couldn t see
anything, except large gowling eyes. Spinner walked closer to the eyes, but they seemed to
drift away from him. He continued to walk and saw Terri tangled in thin red lines.

Ter? What are you doing here?

I really don t know, I was just in my room and this red demon guy kidnapped me.

Well, Here, let me help! Spinner shot a blast of black energy at the vines. The red lines
broke and Terri fell to the black ground.

So, Spin, Where are we?

I think its got something to do with darkness.

Well, duh!

In the Danger Room, the X-Men were fighting for their life. Daniel Hotspot Campbell
threw a ball of fire at a large sipder robot. The robot shot a web at Hotspot and wrabbed it
around him. Ray Nightcrawler Brooks teleported from place to place as he transformed
into his imp form. He rapped his blue tail around a pole and hung there. Punching things
that went his way.

Paige Phase Kerwin ran around the edges of the large metal room. Walls began to rise
infront of her. She held her breath and ran through the metal walls. Only to be knocked out
by a hollow sphere. Angela Acid Clarkson placed both of here hands on the metal ground
and shot out green acid into the floor. It spread out in front of her and destroyed the large
mtal robot.

Jack Temp Cameron held put of his hands in the air and released clear energy into te air
making the room hot. Very hot. All the X-Men fell to the large metal floor.

Yo, Temp! Cut it out! Daniel yelled.

No way! I m winning!

Daniel got up and punched him dead in the jaw. You can t just do things yourself, you have
to think of the team first!

Spinner and Terri continued to walk through the dark world. Spinner looked around,
wondering where they were. Terri looked around also. SHe let out a cream as she saw two
large red eyes staring at her.

>>To Be Continued

FusionSonicX
11th March 2004, 09:08 AM
X-Men: Evolution
The Next Generation

by
FusionSonicX

Chapter 2
“The Shadow Spell, Part 2”

Terri let a loud scream escape from her mouth as two red eyes appeared in fron of her. The eyes glowed, making her scream even louder. Spinner pulled her away from the eyes and got ready to fight. The large eyes jumped out form the darkness. It had a mouth that opened up wide and sallowed the two mutants.

The two fell into another dimension. They landed on a hunk of grass in the middle of a meadow. They both got up and looked around. Terri was now freaking out, “Okay, Where are we? Are we in his stomach? Are we dead? Are we Alive? What’s happening?”

Spinner rubbed the back of his head smiling. “Again, I don’t know.”

“Well, Your a regular fountain of information.”

“Hey! Don’t hate!” Spinner said crossing his arms and pouting. Terri grabbed his arm and pulled him out further into the meadow.

“We have got to find out were we are.”

“Temp! Freeze the robot’s computer cell!” Hotspot yelled. Temp jumped on top of the large robot and placed his hand on the back of its head. He froze the cords inside the robot and it shut down.

“Acid! Melt that hunk of junk!” Hotspot yelled to the girl. She extended her hand and shot out a stream of purple fumes at the robot. It melted into liquid quickly. She jumped up in the air and cheered. “Boo-yah, Baby!”

Dr. Grey pushed a button in the computer room and made the intercom come on. “Good job students, that will be all for today. Now, since its Saturday, we are going to let you kids have some fun.” The mutants cheered. “Report to Dr. Pryde and Dr. Wagner, in the back yard.”

“Can we take a break, Terri?” Spinner whined.

Terri sighed. “We might as well, We’re not gonna find anyway out of here.”

The two sat down under a large oak tree and looked up at the blue sky. Spinner was worried now, he didn’t know where they were, or if they would get back home again. Terri was thinking the something, only she was crying softly. Spinner looked over to her. He wiped the tears from her face and put his arm around her.

“Okay, hey kids!” Dr. Pryde ask.

“Good Afternoon, Dr. Pryde!” The mutant kids said with excitment. They looked beside the teacher and saw a poof of smoke appear. In the smokes place was a blue muscular elf. He waved at the mutants. “ ‘ello kids.”

“Hello, Dr. Wagner.”

“Okay, before we start, where is Spinner and Terri?” Dr. Pryde asked.

Angela raised her hand and Kitty nodded. “Well, Spinner never showed up from the Danger Room and Dr. Grey let Terri take a break from the Danger Room. I went to go get them but neither of them where around.”

Kurt Wagner pulled out a clipboard and a pen. He marked both of them absent. Kurt looked at Spinner’s marks and it was his fifth time to miss the Danger Room session. He told Kitty to take a look at Spinner’s file. “Wow, the fifth! He is gonna get in trouble for that.” Kurt nodded. Kitty smiled, “He kinda reminds me of you back in the day.”

“Where are we now?” Terri asked looking around. They had feel into another dimension which was full of ice. She wrapped her arms around her waist to keep warm.

“Why do you keep asking me that?” Spinner asked wrapping his arms around her. He didn’t really care of he died of frost. He just wanted to protect Terri from the cold.

The two walked on the snowy fields trying to find away out of this dimension. They looked around but couldn’t see anything because of the snow falling. Spinner held out his and chanted “Azarath. Metriod. Zinthos.” Spinner used his dark powers to create a type of snowmobile. Spinner jumped on it along with Terri in the back. He pushed the pedal and they zoomed through the snow.

“Bring it on, Angela!” Jack said gripping a baseball bat. She threw the ball with acid all over it at Jack. He hit the ball but it melted through the wooden bat and melted through the metal fence behind him. Jack ran anyway and went to first base. Paige ran to second and Ray ran to third. Ray made it home and so did Paige. Jack ran to third base but was hit by the ball.

The other team cheered widely as Jack walked off of the field. Paige pouted and crossed her arms. Jack picked up the bat and Paige snacthed it from him. “Let me show you how its done!”

“Huh? Are you kidding?” Jack asked to himself. But to his surprise, Paige hit it out of the field. She ran as fast as she could and dived into the ground, She reappeared at third base and ran to forth.

Paige smiled and hit Jack in the stomach with the bat. “Take that, hon.”

Kitty and Kurt were laughing so hard that their sided were hurting. The laughing stopped suddenly as thin red vines popped up through the ground. They wrapped around each of the X-Men except Kitty and Kurt. The vines pulled them down into the ground and into another dimension.

“Okay, again, Where are we?” Terri asked confused. Spinner didn’t even answer. He just looked around and was nothing but flames and pits of lava. An idea popped into his mind.

“Do you think we’re in--” Spinner asked but was interupted.

“Shut up!” yelled Terri as she slapped hi in the arm.

“What? I was trying to be serious.”

“Well, I don’t wanna think about were we are right now! I just want to go home! Or at least find the others.”

Spinner laughed. “Well, how are we gonna do that? I mean hello, it’s not like they are going to fall out of the sky in front of us!”

Suddenly, all of the other X-Men fell out of the sky and landed right in front of them. Spinner could do nothing but stare.

>>To Be Continued...

DannyBoy
13th March 2004, 04:36 PM
ok, this needs some work. Forst off, they way everything is on here is confusing. YOu have a sentance and then half way through it, it starts on another line for just a word then continues on another line. I don't know if thats how your computer works but you could easily edit that.

Another thing is Spelling. A few times I say spelling errors of the names but that was it. But another is grammer in this. You have periods where comas should be an such.

Lenght is, ok but could be worked on a bit. The description is also ok, but you could do more with the characters. Not a lot of feeling or history about them. I think it would be interesting if you did flashbacks about them because we the readers don't know who they are.

The story so far is ok yet a bit confusing. It seems the X-Men from the show are now teachers and there are new kids there. They all seem interesting but it would be more interesting if you described them more.

I will keep checking this to see how you do. See Ya!