In next weeks episode (AG 68). Team Rocket dreses up as Max and May Family. IE
Jessie: Caroline
James: Norman
Wobuffet: Max
Meowth: May

That were the false gym leader from the title comes from

Gaborn
11th March 2004, 09:51 PM
The preview clip at tv-tokyo had me laughing way too hard. This promises to be the greatest episode of pokemon ever.

EVER!

Chris 2.1
12th March 2004, 12:55 PM
LOL!

This sounds promising :) I can't wait to see Max when he realises he's impersonated by Wobbuffet ^^

OMG this episode will R.O.C.K

have a stammer
12th March 2004, 01:03 PM
Looks great! Glad to see wobbuffet taking a more active role and playing a hilarious looking Max. ( i would love to see gravy make a drawing of the Max-ed out Wobbuffet, or maybe all of team rocket togther in there disguses, how bout it Gravy?) Meowth as May was also pricless. Am actually really looking forward to this one. I had my doubts about the title, but now seeing it im looking forward to this one as much as an evolution episode.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/img/068.jpg

Light_Togetic
12th March 2004, 03:24 PM
I love these episodes! Team Rocket actually divulges from their usual 'steal Pikachu or star pokemon and then get blasted off by said pokemon' routine to have a little more fun! When I first saw 'Norman' and 'Caroline', I thought it was really them, but then when I looked down to see Max-Wobba, then I was like "What the? Oh... Team Rocket!" I'm so dumb! ^^;

I like fun episodes, and this sure looks like one of 'em!

Pewter City Geodude
12th March 2004, 04:22 PM
Look closely at the pic. Did you notice that one guy is pointing a microphone at May? Interesting.

Gaborn
12th March 2004, 04:57 PM
http://fizban.homestead.com/files/cosplay/uncanny.jpg

It's so uncanny.

Chris 2.1
13th March 2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
Look closely at the pic. Did you notice that one guy is pointing a microphone at May? Interesting.

Looks like they're all getting questioned by the paparazzi....maybe cos they think MAY's the imposter or just asking her opinion or something.

:s

Craig
14th March 2004, 09:16 PM
Im going to guess that TR commits a crime in the disguise of the family, so thats why they are questioning May?

lol.. wobba-max ;)

Water Pokemon Master
15th March 2004, 03:26 AM
I saw the episode preview pic and I was like "what!?" Caroline and Norman looked fine to me, except that Norman's eyes were weird, and then I looked down and thought that Max was looking awfully sickly until I noticed Meowth and put 2 and 2 together.

Can't wait to see this episode. I bet it will be one of the more funnier Pokemon eps.