PDA

View Full Version : Koom-Bye-Ya!!

Wild Female Machoke
11th March 2004, 07:11 PM
I've been asked to draw Hariyama from another Pokémon forum. Once, I had this crazy idea of a girl-crazy Hariyama who likes to hit on female Machokes or Medichams (his girls of choice. :D ) For some time, I have been thinking of a picture to put ol' Harry in until I've been reminded of the song "Koom-Bye-Ya!" and saw the movie poster for 50 First Dates. Let's say that Hariyama have good dexterity when he played the ukelele (sp?) with his huge hands. :D This poor Machoke really had to put up with her date's horrible singing.
http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Maneki-Neko/harichoke.jpg

Anyone here know the Naruto anime or manga? I thought it would be interesting to put Pokémon alongside due to the recurring theme of Snail, Frog, and Snake in the manga. (Note: Sakura=Snail, Naruto=Frog, Sasuke=Snake) I hope Sakura didn't get her butt burned when she sat on that Magcargo. :D
http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Maneki-Neko/naruto.jpg

Agent Elrond
12th March 2004, 08:11 PM
lol, I can't believe no one's replied yet...anyway;

I love the pose of the female Machoke, like, doh! Heh, the the poor Hariyama completely oblivious and singin' his heart out. XD I can imagine his playing can't be the best either, dextertious hands or not.

Eh, never heard of the Naruto manga, but I like the pic anyway. It looks like Sakura is going to get her butt burned if it hasn't been already, as that Macargo looks kinda mad. :D

Umm, I wish I could think of something constructive to say, although nothing comes to mind. I like the wrinkle effect you did with the blanket under the Machoke and Hariyama, and the hair, your hair is the best. :yes:

:wave:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th March 2004, 03:55 AM
I really enjoy your artwork because it's so original, your characters don't just strike a pose but they can often be seen in original and amusing situations.

You are great when it comes to coloring too, it's exciting to see what you can do with crayons.