PDA

View Full Version : Necrosis Beyond Emotion

Fai D. Flowright
11th March 2004, 09:30 PM
This Fiction story is one that is currently a work-in-progress. What I mean by this is that Chapters will come up as I finish them. Each chapter will be somewhat short as wellI'm also a slightly slow writter and extremely busy at the moment, so I'm lucky to have this much done.

"Necrosis Beyond Emotion" is the story of a man named Kyouyukai, Kyou for short, that becomes too deeply involved with the mystery and discovery, causing him to be shown the actuality of life. Various bizzare event will take place that will make you ponder and suspect the reality of the human culture. (FYI, all opinions and points made about Existence, Material Creation, or Religion are my own, although I try to not be biased about it)

Now, without futher ado...

Necrosis Beyond Emotion
A Conceptual Fiction by: Tsukasa

Prologue
I lay, delusional, silent, secluded… My mind and body devoid of all emotion and feeling… I’m drifting through an infinite space that clouds my vision. The quietness of this hole is serene and peaceful. As I slowly fall into permanent shadow, a rainbow of senses shines upon my body, attracting me away from darkness. A static buzz disrupts the atmosphere and my being is jolted away from empty paradise.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a downed position; I was limp, every muscle in my body was flaccid, immobile. I looked around with the little strength I had to see where I laid. I was in a small, fenced alleyway and assumed that I had been disposed of from being dead weight for something. “Oh, my head…” I mumbled as life returned to my mouth. The last thing I remembered was being smacked in the backside of the neck and falling, unconscious, to the sidewalk pavement. From then until now, everything was a blur…

My name is Kyouyukai Ikitashima, and this… is my story.

classy_cat18
11th March 2004, 09:36 PM
Hmm. Good start, but can I make a suggestion? We'll understand if you're busy and the chapters would be short, so take your time. A lot of us are extremely busy with school and such. Just make sure you keep up with this fic! I'm glad you decided to start one up!

mistysakura
12th March 2004, 01:16 AM
Very good use of poetic language, and captivating start. As long as you keep going with this, it'll do well. Um... make sure chapters are more than 1 1/2 pages long in Word... that's about it. Keep it up!

Fai D. Flowright
16th March 2004, 09:01 PM
I'm going to have apologize about this, but, because of the sudden intensity of school homework, feeling "not up to par," and the point that I don't have the time when I do get some, I'm going to have to avoid this story that I've started.

I know, I know. I have barely even done anything, but what I did was done over a lucky weekend where Algebra was the only blasted homework given to me.

I do promise though, as soon as I do get some time (a weekend, or not possibly until spring/summer break), that I will continue this story as it seems to be intriguing a couple of people and myself as well!

I'm sorry that I have to leave you with so little, but if you have any comments, suggestions, or ideas for storyline, I'm greatly open to ideas. Put comments/suggestions here, PM me any ideas.

Thanks for viewing! ^_^