PDA

View Full Version : Oh nos, rates pls. for Kamikaze, the nubby 202 team!

CNN
14th March 2004, 12:05 AM
Hi.

I haven't battled for about 3 or 4 months. Right before I quit, I started Botting (I started on NetBattle at first) and I made a 202 team. It did ok for me considering I had no clue of what I was doing in the RS metagame. And there were still about a third of the people who played 202. Not anymore though.

Anyway, I call the team Kamikaze because some of the moves involve the Pokémon dying getting hurt and stuff.

Ninetales (female)
Flash Fire
+Spd -Atk
148/0/0/252/108/0
@ Leftovers
~Will-O-Wisp
~Overheat
~Grudge
~Protect/something (help here pls.)
>>>I like Ninetales as a starter because she can take care of a lot of things that the opponent might start (Metagross, Slaking, Magneton, Spiker, etc.) And White Herb is not really needed because Overheat is never used more than once before switching.

Tentacruel (male)
Liquid Ooze
+SpAtk -Def
252/4/0/252/0/0
@ Leftovers
~Ice Beam
~Protect
~Sludge Bomb
~Mirror Coat
>>>Teh Regice pwner. Teh Magneton pwner. Teh Pineapple pwner. Teh Salami pwner. Tentacruel rox. Protect + Mirror Coat seem to contradict each other, but they work together nicely. And I didn't want to take away from Cruel's attack (remember Ludicolo and Sceptile), and he wouldn't survive a physical hit anyway :no:

Milotic (female)
Marvel Scale
+SpDef -Atk
252/0/144/12/0/100
@ Leftovers
~Surf
~Recover
~Refresh
~Hypnosis
>>>Hypnosis to support sweepers, and Refresh makes it a tank and prevents Toxic from pwning it. I will admit that I stole the moveset from Gara_Meista.

Skarmory (female)
Sturdy
+Def -Atk
252/0/252/4/0/0
@ Leftovers
~Spikes
~Rawr
~Drill Peck
~Protect
>>>If you've seen one, you've seen them all =(

Shiftry (male)
Chlorophyll
+Atk -SpAtk
252/112/24/96/0/24
@ Leftovers
~Sunny Day
~Shadow Ball
~Solarbeam
~Explosion
>>>Ok, first off, yes, I know I suck at distributing EVs =( Now for the description.....Sunny Day is just to make sure he'll Explode first and it helps Solarbeam (since, from what I remember, Fire pogeys are somewhat rare in 202). Even with no EVs and a -SpAtk personality Solarbeam still hurts. And I needed something that could hurt Dusclops, and Shadow Ball benefits from Adamant and Attack EVs.

Regirock
Clear Body
+Def -SpAtk
252/72/0/8/0/176
@ Leftovers
~Curse
~Ancientpower
~Earthquake
~Explosion
>>>Oh nos legendary abuse =( I'm usually not a big fan of Ancientpower, but for some reason I like it on Regirock. And as a guy once told me, "boom=instant win"