PDA

View Full Version : House on haunted hill~sign ups

Lulu
14th March 2004, 04:38 AM
House on haunted hill~sign ups

plot:
A group of sixteen and seventeen year-olds get emails offering them $200,000 if they stay for 3 months at a large mansion. A mansion, supposedly haunted. But when the host is mysteriously murdered, and strange things start going on in the house, the teens discover that this rumour is very very real.
But they can't get out. The gates have been programmed to open at exactly midnight on the seventh day. Somehow, the group will have to find a way to survive. A way, to avoid the spirits that haunt this mansion. The spirits thirsty for blood.

Start-up:
You load up your computer one day and find you have a new email. You check the sender, House@hauntedhill.com. Curious, you open up this email and scan your eyes down the lines. With each word, you become more and more sure that you want to go. After all, there's no such things as ghosts.
The email reads:
You have been courgelly invited to spend one week at 1921 Hill High. This mansion is haunted mind you, so you'd best bring your wits with you if you decide to take this challenge. Of all twenty floors, none of them are spirit free. No where is safe. There is no where for you to run, no where for you to hide. But should you survive, a heafty reward awaits you. A grand prize, of $200,000. Meet me at harbour 5, shipin rd. Bring only what you need to survive.

J.R.GHOST

SIGN-UP FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
History: (optional)
Pet: (optional, please include name, gender and other)
Other: (optional)

MY SIGN-UP FORM:
Name: Elizabeth Turner
Personality: funny, kind, sweet and adventurous
Looks: Clicky (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=members.aol.com/audia4quatrro/images/black%2520dress2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://members.aol.com/audia4quatrro/milakunis.html&h=313&w=250&sz=30&tbnid=teMyLU5xksIJ:& )
History: TBR
Pet: Suzie, A green and red Mackaw with a sixth sense about supernatural beings.
Other: plays guitar and drums,knows how to fight,does yoga,can cook,Has a laptop.

Enjoy this rpg it may be your last!

Mikey
14th March 2004, 08:18 PM
Bringing back the old fic I see? Well i scrounged around the forums and found my old sign up sheet, so here I am, back (with a name change! :p)

Name: Marco Cardella
Age- 17
Gender- Male

Personality- Never serious, always joking. The kind that is willing to try anything once. Known as the best friend type, once you befriend him he'll be a true friend even if it means risking his life. He can sometimes get on people's nerves, but if they warm up to him he is seen as a great and kind person. His motto- "I'll believe it when I see it."

Looks- About 6'0", blue eyes and spiky black hair with blonde tips. Pretty muscular with not much fat. Strong legs and a six pack! Common preppy look with the designer clothing and such.

Occupation- Anastegialogist. (Don't worry, though he may be one, he can't spell, nor pronounce it. He's smarter then he acts though)

History- Marco was born into a well to do family. From the time he was 6, most of his friends had called him Mr. Style. This nick had stayed with him all his life. Marco always had to be the center of attention, and to this day that remains. When he makes friends, most of them stick with him forever. He is a very loyal person even when he sometimes doesn't seem that way. After graduating from high school, Marco went to college in the field of medicine. He will never forget the time he had a sayonce in his hometwon graveyard at the age of 15. This caused him to start believeing in the super natural. Because of this, he knows to be cautious on this trip.

Pet- None

Other- Always carry a cell phone. It saves you in tight spots. Other then that, some food, water and necesarry survival equipment is all he stashed in his pack. (This includes gel, have to keep stylish!)