PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Jackie Chan Vs. Bruce Lee

Yoh Asakura
14th March 2004, 10:47 AM
Straight to the point:

Who's better Jackie Chan Or Bruce Lee?

For me, it's gotta be Chan the man. He doesn't make annoying noises when he fights like Lee did and his use of humour in movies is great ((Even tough I prefer his older more serious movies)) also his manipulation of items is just so so cool.

Chan is the man!

Adz44
14th March 2004, 10:59 AM
Bruce Lee. *writes down answer in concrete*

My dad is a big fan of Bruce Lee and I can see why. His fighting skills were amazing. He was also clearly dedicated to martial arts. If he'd slipped and a nunchuka hit his head, it would have been curtains for him.

While I like Jackie Chan's chop-socky antics and his ability to do his own stunts, no one can compare to Bruce Lee. It's a great shame he died the way he did.

Sakura12
14th March 2004, 11:01 AM
No comments. Both are really good fighters... But if forced to choose, it'd be Bruce Lee...

bme
14th March 2004, 08:06 PM
Jackie Chan's movies are cool. He can be violent, but makes it funny. Besides, look at DM 2. That makes him own by default. :yes:

Bruce's movies didn't have the best plot, but his scenes were crazy. I've never seen anyone as fast as him or have the skill he did.

In the end, it's Lee. =D

DarkTemplarZ
14th March 2004, 08:24 PM
Jackie, he's so funny. Bruce Lee's just got no humor, Chan makes everything hilarious but he knows when to take something seriously. In a fight, I say Jackie wins cuz of his use of items and stuff.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
15th March 2004, 07:17 AM
I prefer Jackie Chan, he doesn't take himself as serious as Bruce Lee. Both had a few good and bad movies but I prefer some humour over an over serious kung fu flick.

Royal_Goddess_Tina
15th March 2004, 09:35 AM
I'm going to say Jackie Chan cuz I can't remember who the other guy is and I love it when Jackie is talking... His little accent and facial expressions make me laugh... :wave:

RedStarWarrior
15th March 2004, 10:27 AM
Bruce Lee was indeed a master of the martial arts. I went with Chan though. Despite all of his humor and antics, he is really skilled. Also, he is very brave by performing his own stunts, despite the many injuries he has endured when they go wrong. Basically, although Lee probably has more skill, Jackie can take more of a beating.

kurai
4th April 2004, 12:25 PM
I'm going to go with Jackie Chan, just because his style seems like he could get out of any situation and put it into his advantage (ie. running away then delivering a kick to the face, or something). I have not seen many Bruce Lee movies, however, so his strength may have an advantage I am unaware of.

shazza
8th April 2004, 02:12 AM
I have seen more Jackie Chan movies then Bruce Lee. I know they are both good fighters, but I enjoy Jackie Chan more. They sound a bit funny when they are dubbed, they did a poor job, but it looks funny. You could say if you prefer Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan. :lemon: