PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm stuck.

Lord Zero
2nd December 2002, 10:23 AM
After seeing the team magma or aqua talking to the scientific, and getting out of the cave after the snowy area with little ninjas hiding , and landing on the Kanazumy city once again, where do I go?. I'm utterly stuck.

Green_Pikachu
2nd December 2002, 10:41 AM
now i think you can go on the cable car. it was back on that mountain that was north of the electric gym city. there were 2 team magma/aqua members there, blocking your way, but now that you chased them off in the cave, i believe you get to go through that area that they had blocked off, and go on the cable car.

if that is the case, then go on the cable car, to the top of the mountain. as soon as u step out, you will see two TM/TA members fighting each other with pochena. continue on. you will see a lot of TM/TA members battling, but continue on until you find the TM/TA members that arent battling. You will battle 3 in all, and once you beat the third, they will ALL disappear. go back to where you originally found the TM/TA people fighting. They were blocking the entrance to the next city. but now they are gone, so you can go down, beat a few trainers along the way, and enter into the next city.

if this is completely wrong, then i forgot what to do. im up at victory road, so i dont remember everything clearly.