PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible ?

Loupeitak
15th March 2004, 03:25 AM
Not sure if this goes here but...

Is it possible to trade between Fire Red/Leaf Green with Crystal ?

bme
15th March 2004, 03:36 AM
No, they're incompatible. :(

Loupeitak
15th March 2004, 04:14 AM
then is there any way to get G/S/C Pokemon such as Feraligatr

Number1ChanseyFan
15th March 2004, 07:57 AM
You will be able to get a lot of Johto Pokémon from the G/S/C series in Pokémon Colosseum. You can get a Croconaw in Colosseum. Here is a list of G/S/C Pokémon that you can obtain in Colosseum.

Aipom
Ariados
Bayleaf
Croconaw
Delibird
Dunsparce
Entei
Espeon
Flaafy
Forretress
Furret
Gligar
Granbull
Hitmontop
Ho-oh
Houndoom
Ledian
Mantine
Miltank
Misdreavus
Noctowl
Piloswine
Quagsire
Quilava
Qwilfish
Raikou
Remoraid
Skiploom
Shuckle
Slugma
Smeargle
Sneasel
Stantler
Sudowoodo
Suicune
Sunflora
Togetic
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Yanma

You can also get a Ho-oh, here i what you have to do to get it.

First, you need to have Snatched and Healed all 48 Pokémon.

Enter Battle Mode, then go to the Pokémon Registration option.

Register your party of 6 from the Scenario Mode, which is the active 6 you were carrying when you last saved in the Scenario Mode

Enter Battle Mountain in the Battle Mode, choose either the single (1 vs 1) or double (2 vs 2) battle, and defeat all 100 trainers

After you've beaten all 100 trainers, Ho-oh will show up on the screen and a message will appear on the screen.

You will exit battle mountain automatically after confirming the amount of PokéCoupons you've won. Go back to Scenario Mode and check your PC, and you should have a Level 70 Ho-oh

Also, I think that you can catch Mareep, Togepi, and Scizor with E-Reader cards.

Loupeitak
15th March 2004, 07:59 AM
crap. My mom doesnt want to get me a gamecube

The Gremlin
15th March 2004, 09:17 AM
No Lugia,
where would we get lugia from.

Number1ChanseyFan
15th March 2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by The Gremlin
No Lugia,
where would we get lugia from.

Lugia is currently unavailable. Ho-oh can be obtained in Colosseum. Lugia and Ho-oh are found on Island 8 in Fire Red and Leaf Green. However, getting to Island 8 requires the Mystery Ticket, and it appears that there is no way as of yet to get the Mystery Ticket. However, it is very possible that sometime in the future, Nintendo will have special events that will make it possible to get the Mystery Ticket and the Aurora Ticket, kind of like how Nintendo did the Eon Ticket promos.

BlueEyesPikachu
15th March 2004, 06:30 PM
So how do you get Totodile, Cyndaquil, or Chickorita? Breeding? Well that won't work if you happen to snag a male evolution of one of them.

Poryhedron
15th March 2004, 08:03 PM
Sure it will. Fire/Leaf has Ditto. Remember Ditto? The purple blob that could breed with a dish towel if it were lonely enough? Yeah, that Ditto.

Number1ChanseyFan
15th March 2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by BlueEyesPikachu
So how do you get Totodile, Cyndaquil, or Chickorita? Breeding? Well that won't work if you happen to snag a male evolution of one of them.

Well, there is a 1 in 8 chance of getting a female. A Pokemon's gender and statistical information is set upon the first battle, and it will remain that for all following battle against that particular trainer. So therefore, save your game before you have the first battle with a trainer that has Shadow Pokémon, so you can restart just in case the Shadow Pokémon is male.

BlueEyesPikachu
16th March 2004, 06:39 PM
Sorry, but I've forgotten. If a male Croconaw, for example, were to breed with a Ditto, a Totodile would be produced?

rinku
16th March 2004, 08:21 PM
That's correct. The lowest evolution of the pokémon that breeds with Ditto, regardless of its gender.