PDA

View Full Version : Kaiune's questions on FR/LG

Kaiune
15th March 2004, 09:39 AM
looking through the topic on FR/LG so far I havent seen these topics mentioned so I'm going to ask them.

1. will there be a day and night feature again to gain pokemon such as umbreon and espeon through evolution. not from trading them from collesum

2. I noticed on the FR/LG rom that the pokemon have genders still... does that mean that there will be a breading center?

ill update as I have more questions

Number1ChanseyFan
15th March 2004, 09:44 AM
There is no day/night feature in Fire Red and Leaf Green, so it is unknown how this will affect the Espeon/Umbreon evolutions. Also, Eevee can't evolve into Espeon/Umbreon until you defeat the Elite 4 and get the National Pokédex. Until you defeat the Elite 4 and get the National Pokédex from Professor Oak, you can't get any of the Pokémon who were not in the original R/B/Y games.

There is a breeding center on Island 4, which you can get to after defeating the Elite 4. You will also need the National Pokédex, and the Ruby Plate from the cave on Island 1.

rinku
15th March 2004, 04:54 PM
If there is no clock that can be set in FR/LG, you would have to use Ruby or Sapphire to produce an Espeon or Umbreon, I guess.

Perhaps there is a clock somewhere on one of the Islands that can be set?

Shuppet Master
17th March 2004, 06:37 PM
I hate to burst your bubble,Kaiune,but the Espeon and Umbreon you start with in Colosseum are ALWAYS male,so it's impossible to get them from Colosseum unless you breed them with a Ditto. I also think they can't be traded from the RPG mode. :(