PDA

View Full Version : rmt

drizzt
15th March 2004, 12:05 PM
Here's my team. Any suggestions would be great.I don't know which item I should give to who so i need help there.

Blazikin

Flamethrower
Bulk up
Sky Uppercut
?????

Meh what can i say. Need help with last move

Pelipper

Surf
Ice Beam
Arial Ace
Mist

Not a Mister but since im lacking one i put mist on him.

Vileplume

Aromatharopy
Moonlight
Sunnday
Solar beam

I really like this set and it works for me.

Flygon

Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Giga drain
Earthquake

Can handle anything, even the types that are good against it.

Gardevoir

Psychic
Calm Mind
Shock Wave
Facade

I put facade on there cause of its ability to give any status problems he has to the opposing pokemon. I would have taught him thunderbolt but i gave that to my Magnectric.

Magnectric

Thunderbolt
thunder wave
attract
???

Need help for the last move. I was thinkin mabye roar for her, but i don;t know...

there it is. The team works for me and i like it, but tell me if i should change any of the moves or pokémon

drizzt
24th March 2004, 12:07 PM
Can someone pleas rmt. i dont care if it sucks or not but anything is better than nothin

Rabid_Cow
24th March 2004, 02:12 PM
I'll rate it for you.

Blaziken- there's about 40 different good ways to use this guy. I have this moveset which I'm really liking on one of mine.

Blaziken @Shell Bell
-Flamethrower
-Sky Uppercut
-Earthquake
-Bulk Up / Swagger

I realize you probably don't have a female to get the egg move of swagger onto him, but if you do use it. Bulk Up is fine here if you would rather use it. I'm guessing that this team is for in-game and you used your only Earthquake TM on Flygon, so you could go with this moveset instead.

Blaziken @Scope Lens
-Blaze Kick
-Slash
-Sky Uppercut
-Focus Energy

The main goal is to get lots of critical hits here. Lead with Focus Energy, then hammer with either of his STABs or slash. Go to the move tutor in Fallarbor with a heart scale (get it with theif off a lovedisc) to get some of those moves back.

Pelipper- um, no. Too many weaknesses here. Doesn't have the speed to get his job done right. If you're wantin a good water with a flying move use this:

Crawdaunt
-Aerial Ace
-Crab Hammer
-Brick Break
-Body Slam

This is the moveset I use on mine, and it is a beast. A lot better than Pelipper. His Attack is HUGE and these moves use it.

Vileplume- Good moveset, it works, but make sure to pull him back with ANY HINT of a fire move on the field.

Gardevoir- Alright moveset, get thunderbolt from the gamecorner, there's more than one.

Gardevoir @Salac Berry (raises speed in a pinch)
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
-Destiny Bond (Egg move)

Calm Mind a couple of times, hammer away with Psychic or Thunderbolt, then when you're almost dead use Destiny Bond to get another KO.

Manetric- Use Bite. Definetally.

Manetric @King's Rock
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Bite
-Attract/Roar

I personally like to use his speed with Roar. Bite and King's rock is a nice combo here too.

You don't have to use my recommendations, but if you have ANY questions just PM me on em. Hope this helped!

:wave:

rinku
24th March 2004, 05:55 PM
Don't like the combo on Vileplume of Sunny Day and Moonlight. Moonlight is much less effective while Sunny Day is out - Synthesis is the move he wants. If you don't want to breed it on, I'd give him another attack - Sludge Bomb would be best, since even if you haven't bothered to boost his Attack his STAB with it is respectable, especially vs Grass types (read: Sceptile, Tropius, Bellossom, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Cacturne, Breloom, Roselia, Vileplume) for whom his Solarbeam may take a while. Note that Solarbeam is pretty much useless vs Grass/Flying, Grass/Poison and Dragon/Flying - he needs a backup, and his other type happens to be normally or super effective vs *all* these.

HP Ice is also something worth considering - Ice complements Grass in the above type combos perfectly.

Facade on Gardevoir sounds like a good idea, but its Attack is not great, so all you've done is give it an option, when paralysed or poisoned, to do moderate damage. You would usually still do more damage with Psychic or Thunderbolt. BTW you get a second Thunderbolt for resetting New Mauville, and the TM can be purchased at the Game Corner. Having said that, nothing wrong with giving it Shock Wave - a never-miss move is always handy.

NajicaHiragi
31st March 2004, 02:15 AM
I love how you picked moves for Flygon, there good all out atttack.

With your blaziken get rid of flamethrower and use blaze kick,
your blaziken should also hold a scope lens, focus energy, or bulk up any is good.

You should pick better moves for Pelliper though,I don't train or care for it, but mist and aerial ace you should do something about.

Aerial ace-Ice beam can get rid of those nasty grass types
Mist-its an all right move but there better out there.
Surf-its the best water move period.