PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Cyrus. (need ref)

Super pika
25th January 2003, 07:37 PM
Ok, Cyrus. I studied attacks on pkmn stadim 2, I'm ready for ya now. It's a 2 on 2. You chose pokemon first, I'll attack first.

The field: It's a battle on a big cloud with rainbow colors high up in the sky, it's also raining up there. If a pokemon falls off, It'll be rescued by a pigiot for free. But, fall 3 times, and pigiot will charge 2 hp every 3 times ya fall.(it has a hp absorbing micro chip thingy on it's chest)

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 07:42 PM
Alright, my first champion will be Dracon, male Dragonite.

Razola
25th January 2003, 07:49 PM
Want me to ref again, or do you guys want someone new?

Also, does this cloud have substance? Can pokemon walk on it, or are pokemon required to have some sort of flight to battle?

Super pika
25th January 2003, 07:59 PM
Pokemon can walk on it, it's a magic cloud, a big one at that. Yes Raz, you can ref.:D Anyway, GO TACO!

Taco, that dragonite you're about to battle is Dracon, the dratini that pounded into the ground. Use toxic to poisn the dragon, after that use Ice beam 2 times, that's realy a strong start, huh?

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 07:59 PM
You can ref...

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 08:03 PM
yeah, that is a strong start alright. Dracon, use Agility to dodge toxic by flying under the cloud. Next use Shadow of the Dragons, sig, then make a small sub. For this match, stay in the air unless I say otherwise

(Description of the sig.:. In the past, dragons possesed the ability to avoid detection from warriors searching them out, this move mimics what the dragons of old did to hide from the stalkers. The Dracon assumes a mental state that breaks any continues mental effects (confusion or Amnisea). Also any mental effect will fail to take effect during the duration of Shadow of Dragons. Psychic attacks have a high chance of failing, properly selecting a target who isn't there by their primary senses is diffecult. When the move is first used, The nondection includes visual, audatory aswell as by the olfactory. These effects break when Dracon takes his first offensive action (Offensive action would be defined as anything that causes damage to the opponent, using bodyslam would be an offensive action, using Raindance would not be.). Shadow of Dragons lasts up to three rounds. This move can only be used Twice, with atleast 4 rounds after the effect has worn off. )
Type: (Dragon) | Accuracy: (Accuracy 90%) | Damage: (Damage: 0%) | (Effects in 80% chance of Psychic attacks failing| 90% chance of becoming undectable

Razola
25th January 2003, 08:39 PM
Here is the stats, i am not re-reffing this again..stupid forums...

Dracon: 98% | Little Fatigue | Undetectable for three rounds. Under the cloud. Substitute 1%.

Taco: 100% | No Fatigue | Has no clue where Dracon went.

Other Stuff:

Pidgeot will save falling pokemon. Every third save will cost 2% HP.

There is a permanent rain dance effect. Sunny day will cease at the end of the next round after it is cast.

Sorry for the lack of reffing, but I lost the whole thing, and I really am not up to do it twice.

Map:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 08:46 PM
Alright Dracon. Maintain your stealthy effect by starting off with Safeguard, toxic is evil! Then, Call down thunder on the rat twice. If some how you end up being attacked by Taco, avoid Icebeam with reflect, Blizzard use extreme speed. If possible, use Thunder while under the cloud. Remeber to always stay flying...

Super pika
25th January 2003, 10:14 PM
Taco, walk 5 big steps forward. Then, use a huge hydropump on the bottom, the pressure will startle Dracon(if he's under the cloud there) and cose him to fall, the pidgeot won't notece Dracon is falling untill he see's him. Right when pidgeot lands Dracon on top of the cloud, use ice beam.

Razola
25th January 2003, 11:05 PM
This'll be quick.

PRE-ROUND

Dracon: 98% | Little Fatigue | Undetectable for three rounds. Under the cloud. Substitute 1%.

Taco: 100% | No Fatigue | Has no clue where Dracon went.

Safeguard~Thunder~Thunder
Hydropump~Icebeam

Round Two

Dracon begins to summon a wispy, faint shield. WHile he does so, squirtle squirts water around the edges of the cloud, which don't even reach the dragon.

Dracon then looks up to the clouds and summons thunder. Taco is shocked by the bolt, and then is zapped by yet another.

Badly shocked, Taco has difficulty moving...

end Round

STATS

Dracon 98% | Low Fatigue | Safeguard for 3 rounds | Feeling confident | Sub at 1% | No longer hidden by Shadow of Dragons

Taco 60% (Damage Caps) | Trivial Fatigue | Standing near the cloud's edge. | Paralyzed (25% chance of next 3 attacks failing)

Super pika
25th January 2003, 11:13 PM
Alright, Taco. Dracon is under the cloud, and I have a trick up my sleve. Squrtle, fire a hydro pump up in the air, then, use swager to dare dracon to come up on top of the cloud or he would be a @#$%%###@ loser(@#$%%###@ means a cuss word) Then, the hydro pump you squrted up in the air should hit and startle Dracon to walk to the edge of the cloud, then, knock Dracon off with a hydro pump.

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 11:17 PM
Alright Dracon. Sense you can't see his jestures.

Call down more thunder. Before he can start to use Swagger, Supersonic through his tirade. Then use Thunder Again

Razola
25th January 2003, 11:29 PM
Another quickie. It's getting late, and I'm not up for long-drawn reffings...

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 98% | Low Fatigue | Safeguard for 3 rounds | Feeling confident | Sub at 1% | No longer hidden by Shadow of Dragons

Taco 60% (Damage Caps) | Trivial Fatigue | Standing near the cloud's edge. | Paralyzed (25% chance of next 3 attacks failing)

Thunder~Supersonic~Thunder
Hydro Pump~Swagger~Hydro Pump
ROUND THREE

Taco hatches a plan. He shoots a powerful spray of water in the air, and then begins to say bad things about Dracon's mother and that Dracon is some kind of sissy.

Dracon is enraged by this...juvenile behavior! He calls again to the sky, and it answers by shocking the squirtle. He fires a high-pitch wave of sound, but Taco is too far away, and the clouds absorb too much to have an effect.

Dracon shrugs and summons more lighting towards Taco. By now Taco is still waiting for Dracon to come to him...but to no avail.

end Round Three.
STATS FOR ROUND TRHEE

Dracon 98% | Low-Moderate Fatigue | Safeguard for two more rounds. | Confident.

Squirtle 20% | Low Fatigue | Feeling very weak | At the edge of cloud.

OTHER INFO

Shadow of Dragons has fully worn off.

Cyrus
25th January 2003, 11:31 PM
Dracon, end this, Call down another thunder. Continue until the turtle is done. Then take a break while hovering where you are until your next opponent appears.

Super pika
26th January 2003, 09:57 AM
Squrtle, jump off the cloud before Dracon can use thunder. When the pidgeot rescues you, tell it to put you right behind Dracon, then use Ice beam.

Razola
26th January 2003, 11:46 AM
PRE-ROUND

Dracon 98% | Low-Moderate Fatigue | Safeguard for two more rounds. | Confident.

Taco 20% | Low Fatigue | Feeling very weak | At the edge of cloud.

Jump off Cloud~Fly~Ice Beam
Thunder~Thunder~Thunder
ROUND FOUR

Dracon prepares to have another lightning bolt finish this, but then he sees the small turle jump.

Has he gone insane!?

Drcon rushes down to save the crazy squrtle, but then finds that Taco has been saved by a Pidegeot. Taco has an evil look in his eyes that Dracon doesn't like. Summon a bolt of lightning, both Taco and the pidgeot are shocked badly.

Taco feels...bad...he slumps and falls off the bird, which flies away in panic, as Super Pika recalls him.

end Round Four.
STATS FOR ROUND FOUR

Pokemon

Dracon 98% low fatigue Safeguard for one more round. Sub 1%.

Taco KO'ed

Other Stuff

Taco is unable to fight! Super pika must replace him of forfeit the match!

The pidgeot has gotten scared. He won't be back and has warned his fellow pidgeots. They won't rescue any pokemon for another 2 rounds. Any pokemon that falls will be instantly KO'ed.

Super Pika's Pokemon XO
Cyrus's Pokemon OO

Super pika
26th January 2003, 01:50 PM
Taco, return! I left a suprize for you in the pokeball. A HUGE plate of Nachos. Anyway, GO, Poop! Congrat's poop, you're in 2 battles, you're asleep in the other one, but you're awake here, that's kinda okward. Anyway, use peck on Dracon's head 3 times to get it to fall. Sence pidgeot is to scared to save him, he'll just instantly KO.

Cyrus
26th January 2003, 05:05 PM
Alright Dracon, when you first see Poop, use Thunder wave, lose of muscle control could making flying diffecult. If you can while Poop is still a decent distance away, use Thunder, if not use Body slam, this should hurt alot because of mass/volume difference. If Poop is still a good distance away, use Thunder again, if not body slam him.

(Thunder Wave ~ Thunder / Bodyslam ~ Thunder/ Bodyslam

Razola
26th January 2003, 10:15 PM
PRE-ROUND

Dracon 98% low fatigue Safeguard for one more round. Sub 1%.

Poop 100% Perfect Condition

Thunderwave~Thunder~Thunder
SUBS: Body Slam over Thunder
Peck~Peck~Peck
ROUND FIVE

A new pokemon is sent into the arena. The pokeball opens and out comes a pidgey!

Poop goes under the cloud to find his opponent, and prepares to attack, but he is quickly hit by waves of eletricity.

Feeling his muscles react to the waves, he pecks Dracon furiousl, only to have it crumble away. The real Dracon blasts him with a bolt of lightning from the sky.

Poop sees the real Dracon now, and resumes his assault, only to again be pushed away and blasted by the dragonite once more.

Poop then again continues to peck te dragon.

Dracon is really getting annoyed...

end Round Five.
STATS FOR ROUND FIVE

Pokemon

Dracon 88% Low-Moderate Fatigue Annoyed. Sub gone. Safeguard faded.

Poop 60% (Damage Caps) Trivial Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance of next 5 actions failing).

Other Info

Both pokemon are under the cloud. The cloud has several holes in it via Thunder.

Cyrus
26th January 2003, 10:26 PM
Alright Dracon, use Icebeam on Poop's left wing, cripple it. Keep this up till his wing can't move. Once that wing is frozen, start on the other.

If this knocks out Poop, and he is unable to save himself... don't let it die in my match.

Super pika
27th January 2003, 03:32 PM
Poop, fly realy realy realy high up. Then, fly down realy hard on Dracon, to make it lose it's balence. Then, use a powerfull tackle on dracon's head to make it fall for shure.

Razola
27th January 2003, 03:40 PM
PRE-ROUND

Dracon 88% Low-Moderate Fatigue Annoyed. Sub gone. Safeguard faded.

Poop 60% (Damage Caps) Trivial Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance of next 5 actions failing).

Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam
Fly~Fly~Tackle
SIX

Poop realizes that this method of attack isn't work. He begins to fly up, but his muscles...they aren't responding!

As he falls, Dracon believes the small bird is attacking him. He responds to this by blasting the bird with a frosty beam of ice.

Poop can't fly! He falls and falls...blacking out from the sheer Gs of the fall.

He has no memory of Dracon saving him before he hit the ground. Or when he was recalled.

end Match.
STATS FOR ROUND FIVE

Pokemon

Dracon 88%

Poop 33% Blacked out.

Other Stuff

Poop is unable to fight! Super Pika has no more pokemon, therefore, I declare Cyrus the Winner!

Congratulations! You may chose to evolve or catch a pokemon.

Super pika
27th January 2003, 03:55 PM
Congrats, Cyrus. Heh, aganst me, you're unstopable. I hope I beat UC. Or, I'll never get any yen(unless I become a ref) nor will I evolve any of my pkmn.

Cyrus
27th January 2003, 07:29 PM
Your improving SP, your opening round could have hurt, alot! Your areana, while original, hampered your your entire team. Knowing that I was going to use Dracon, by your request, selecting an battlefield that places a large advantage on flight wasn't a good move... an open field, perhaps with some grass and a pool would have been a better idea.