PDA

View Full Version : The Elemental Rods: The Power of the Rods

Crazy
15th March 2004, 07:26 PM
Ok a few months ago I posted something about the elemental rods and never wrote a chapter. So now I will start my writing on this story.

CHAPTER 1: A Surprise (Year 2100)
It was a cold December day, the wind was blowing slightly and dead trees were scattered across the flat brown landscape. Rubble from a destroyed city was everywhere. On this soil a battle was being held. A young man wearing a dark blue jacket with a odd symbol on it, was fighting a thug from his unknown enemy. His name was Zeek, and he did not know what adventure lie ahead of him. In fact he was attacked by this guy for no apparent reason. Before this battle began Zeek was simply trying to find a place to eat and possibly a hotel. He was a wonderer. So you could imagine his surprise to be suddenly attacked. We join Zeek behind the remains of a building trying to avoid the bullets that were aimed at him. "Why me?" Zeek asked himself.

The gunfire ceased abruptly. A moan escaped Zeek's attacker and he fell . "Hey,you ok?" yelled a deep and kind voice. "Wha..Ummm, yeah I am ok"said Zeek. The stranger who had saved Zeek was also a wonderer. He was passing by when he saw bullets flying at a building. The man's name was Jake, he had lost his parents in a fire many years ago. He ran away from the orphan home when he was 7. "So what did you do to get yourself fired at?"asked the man in a questioning tone. "Nothing, the guy just suddenly attacked me."replied Zeek defensivly.Zeek and Jake began talking about many things when Jake said something about Elemental Rods. "Hey, have you heard about the Elemental Rods?" asked Jake. "No,why do you ask?"said Zeek. "Well, those thugs have been rubbing out travelers. I think they do it because they don't want anyone to find those rods."said Jake. Zeek would soon find out that he was in for the surprise of his life.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it.:wave: