2 Black Pendant
2 Solemn Judgment
3 Axe of Despair
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mirror Force
2 Yami*

43. Might remove the Cretin's to bring in Yami(hence the *). Basic Fiend/Spellcaster deck.

Yuki
1st February 2003, 12:06 PM
Monsters:
1 Witch of the Black Forest
2 Neo the Magic Swordsman
2 Maha Vailo
2 Sangan
2 Spear Cretin
3 Summoned Skull
2 Mask of Darkness
2 Man-Eater Bug
2 Magician of Faith
2 La Jinn The Mystical Genie

Magic
3 Horn of the Unicorn- You Might Want Malevolent Nuzzlers because Horn of the Unicorn could mess up your plans sometimes.
2 Black Pendant
1 Dark Hole
1 Pot of Greed
3 Axe of Despair
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
1 Raigeki
2 Yami

Traps
2 Magic Jammer
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
1 Mirror Force- Mirror Force Is Restricted To One

DarkTemplarZ
1st February 2003, 12:45 PM
Neo? dude, are you insane? Neo hasn't been worth anything since Metal Raiders, 7 Colored Fish!!!!
Spear Cretin sucks.

As for the horn of the unicorns, they SUCK!!!!!!! Manevolent Muzzler, same boost, but it doesn't have to go to the top of your deck

and mirror force is 1 per deck BTW

The Muffin Man
1st February 2003, 07:04 PM
Blah. Meant to only add one Mirror Force. Must have clicked once too many.

This is not a basic beatdown deck. Therefore 7-Colored Fish will not fit.

I guess I'll remove Spear Cretin. Lack of giant monsters keeps it a bit risky. Yami it is.

HotU does not suck. It's tactically useful. I won't put it on a monster I KNOW will get killed.
I made a miscount. I seem to only have 42. 41 without the extra Mirror Force.

PS - If I had to add 7-Colored Fish, I would add DNA Surgery for Fiend/Spellcaster.

I'll use Malevolent Nuzzler as it has much more novelty purpose, as it fits the theme more. Ok, here's the revised version:

//NAME: Fiendish Spells
// Monsters
1 Witch of the Black Forest
3 Neo the Magic Swordsman
3 Maha Vailo
2 Sangan
2 Summoned Skull
2 Mask of Darkness
2 Man-Eater Bug
2 Magician of Faith
3 La Jinn The Mystical Genie
// Magic/Traps
2 Magic Drain
2 Magic Jammer
2 Yami
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
1 Delinquent Duo
2 Malevolent Nuzzler
2 Black Pendant
2 Solemn Judgment
1 Confiscation
3 Axe of Despair
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mirror Force

42 cards, adding in confiscation and Delinquent Duo.

DarkBlastoise
2nd February 2003, 01:36 PM
meh....decent...6.1/10...heres mah fix:

-2 7 Tools
-3 Neo
-2 MoD (not worth it)
-2 Sangan (for what? theres barely anything searchable w/ Sangan)
-2 Magic Drain
-1 Magic Jammer
-2 Yami (YAMI? lol...how is 200ATK gunna save you? about 1/10 of the time..)
-2 Nuzzler
-2 Pendant (AoD is enough...dont want to hae a hand full of Equips and no Mons..)

+1 MoF
+2 Dark Elf
+3 Gemini Elf (even if its a Secret Rare in LoN its got 200 more ATK than Neo and is a Spellcaster)
+1 Cyber Jar
+1 Jinzo (it BELONGS in every F/Ss)
+ 2 MEgamorph (can work w/ Maha)
+1 IO
+1 Dark Hole
+1 CoH
+1 PoG
+1 Raigeki
+1 Magic Cylinders (new Trap Staple)

The Muffin Man
2nd February 2003, 06:34 PM
coulda sworn I added Raigeki already. Oh well.

MoD not needed? 7 Tools not needed? Jinzo neccasary? Gee, I forgot I'll always have Jinzo and I don't need to worry about SS going in to attack and having a Mirror Force pop up on me.

And for MoD - See above. Imagine me on the target end. I already used MF...

I see no Gemini Elf yet. Cyber Jar was an oversite. Dark Elf? I'm not a big fan of cutting my LP away. Yami is there for the fact it's every spellcaster. Most staple cards not in there are either - Not needed(Oooh, Dark Hole. Yeah that'll save my *** when I don't have a Mirror Force left -_-;)

Megamorph is too iffy.

DB - You = fool. Go away. Thank you.

DarkTemplarZ
2nd February 2003, 09:06 PM
I actually agree. Jinzo=no way, Jinzo is shooting yourself in the foot, it's a big mistake to kill your own trap card game, you're limiting your options. Magic Drain=perfect for beatdown. Drop the jammers, you don't need them with magic drain.

Yami will never help you, lol. *cough*Mystic Plasma Zone*cough* and neither will MoD, it's just taking up space.

And now that LoN is out, put in Monster Box(Fairy Box, but no way I'm calling it a Fairy Box), it's a STAPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of the Morphs, throw in a United We Stand and Mage Power (both will be restricted to 1 per deck because they are the best equip cards in the game, period.)

Also, if you want to use Vailo, I'd reccomend throwing in a Collected Power, it rules.

DarkBlastoise
2nd February 2003, 10:13 PM
first off "Fairy Box?" XD

and second you have no right caling ppl fools just cuz u dont like their fixes...if you dont want to hear the truth DONT POST YOUR DECKS! and Jinoz isnt shooting yourself in the foot if you play your cards right you can actually pull it well...and Gemini Elf is out go llok you'll find it on a numerous amounts of sites....and DTZ ur right...is MAge Power Power of Magicians? cuz if it is then heck yeah through it in instead of Morph!

The Muffin Man
3rd February 2003, 03:40 PM
DTZ - Thanks. Once Pojo releases the LoN patch, I'll add Gemini Elf.

DarkTemplarZ
3rd February 2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlastoise
first off "Fairy Box?" XD

and second you have no right caling ppl fools just cuz u dont like their fixes...if you dont want to hear the truth DONT POST YOUR DECKS! and Jinoz isnt shooting yourself in the foot if you play your cards right you can actually pull it well...and Gemini Elf is out go llok you'll find it on a numerous amounts of sites....and DTZ ur right...is MAge Power Power of Magicians? cuz if it is then heck yeah through it in instead of Morph!

Mage Power=Power of Magicians
United We Stand=Power of Teamwork

Fairy Box=another name screwed over by upper deck. Still, it's completely awesome, it gives you a 50-50 chance of reducing the attack strength of a mon to 0.

Jinzo screws you over when your opponent blasts you with a Raigeki, Dark Hole, CoH, or any other good magic card and the Magic Jammer/Drain you have sitting on the field can't be activated.

DarkBlastoise
4th February 2003, 01:22 AM
*sigh* Jinzo is like Imperial Order...you dont want it to last on the field for more than 2 turns...and w/ IO ur not gunna keep it for more than one turn (some decks vary however) so Jinzo does very well in F/S....the sad thing is...soon SS will be obsilite (say if you go into America w/ a Dark Magician Deck they;l laugh at you, but w/ SS they'll just think its normal, now if you got to Japan w/ a SS deck they'll crack up, but w/ DM they'll respect you...)

DarkTemplarZ
4th February 2003, 03:13 PM
ummm what's SS and DM?

DarkBlastoise
5th February 2003, 12:09 AM
Summoned Skull and Dark Magician

The Muffin Man
5th February 2003, 08:47 AM
Explain how DM is now a staple card in decks, as SS currently is.

DarkBlastoise
5th February 2003, 07:22 PM
you mean in ***. rite? well...lets see...DM has 2 Fusion partners each exceptionally good:

-Dark Paladin
[DM] + [Buster Blader}
-Effect: Buster Blader's effect + Magic Jammer's w/o the cost
2900/2000

-DarkFire Swordsman
[DM] + [Flame Swordsman]
-Effect: When destroyed Special Summon Mirage Knight from your deck (it has something like 4000/4000)
???/???

Then theres support cards:
-Skilled Dark/White Magician
lvl.4, 1700 ATKers
-Effect: when summoned search your deck for a [Black] DM or [White] Buster Blader

-Thousand Knives
Magic Card
-Uh I forgot but Pandora/Arcana uses it in the duel w/ Yugi w./ his psycho DM

-Curtain of Black Magic
Field Magic card
-Pay 1/2 your LP to seachyour deck for a DM and Special Summon it to the field

-Dark Magician Girl
-lvl.6
-Gains 500 more ATK points for each DM or MoBC (Magician of Black Chaos) in your Graveyard

and theres more but if u look at it DM has uh lets count....6 choices while SS has only 1 other choice (BSD)

DarkTemplarZ
6th February 2003, 04:05 PM
DarkFire Swordsman? WTF? It's Black Flare Knight f00 :p and it sucks, Mirage Knight is special summoned when BFK is destroyed by battle and MK is removed from the game during the end phase of the turn it battles.

Skilled Black/White Magician let you equip magic counters on them, and when you have 3, then you can destroy all 3 to ss a BB or DM

Thousand Knives allows you to destroy 1 monster on the field when a Dark Magician is face-up

Curtain of Black Magic also lets you special summon a DM from your hand or ur graveyard

and Super Magical Swordsman- Black Paladin's effect does have the same cost as a jammer.

DarkBlastoise
6th February 2003, 08:01 PM
lol...next time...ill just post a link :rolleyes: ;) :P

Gladiator
23rd February 2003, 07:36 PM
I'm no expert on Yu-Gi-Oh (Don't play the game), but I don't find DMG's effect to be that great. Maybe if I knew what her Attack Points were, but I still don't see the point. Unless the DM is in the Graveyard without putting it in play (or if you have Dark Magic Curtain), it just wouldn't be worth it. You would have sacraficed 2 monsters to bring him into play, then you can sacrafice him for DMG, getting rid of three monsters, one who already had a pretty good Attack. Also, is Magician of Black Chaos a Ritual monster? I don't like those either, that's a minimum waste of two cards (A monster whose level is equal to the Ritual monster and the Ritual card, which wastes a slot you can use for other things)

Summoned Skull however just needs one monster to be sacraficed to get DM's Attack and Fusions don't need to have all of the monsters on the field to be Special summoned (escpecially if you don't have Goddess of the Third Eye, is that right?)

Don't flame me, my knowledge is limited, I know that. I'm just taking what I DO know and applying it to formulate my opinion. I'm not trying to offend anyone's knowledge (This is something I do easily and unwittingly). There may be cards that make her more useful, but I don't know them, so I'm working with what limited stuff I have.

Also, I don't like Dark Magic Curtain. It's only really useful near the end of the game. I wouldn't want to begin the game with that (4000 to 8000, honestly)

DarkBlastoise
24th February 2003, 12:43 AM
personally id take that chance if it meant getting a Direct Damage attack on yur opponewnt's LP to win the game.

a) MoBC isnt one of its supporters its just another card entirely

b) BMC is the same principle as Solemn Judgment, u use it when its NEEDED not necesairely at the beginning (heres an analogy: SJ is to Jinzo as BMC is to Direct Attack)

c) well...DMG is the weakest supporter of DM, its barely useful.