PDA

View Full Version : Hey, what the...?

mr_pikachu
16th March 2004, 11:57 PM
This may well be a dumb question, but... I just took a glance at this forum's mods, and Mist's name is gone. So... uh... what's going on? Is there a glitch, or something? :confused:

PancaKe
17th March 2004, 12:25 AM
Its not a glitch. Ive been demodded because of inactivity. Iv'e been swamped down by school work and the new demands of social life and work life that i now live. It's been very very rushed latley, and I'll soon get the hang of it ^^. I've recently returned from my absence of the boards, and I'm going to try to be more active. Who knows if I'll get the spot back? I hope I will, but if I dont then somebody wiht excellent skills will take my place and do an excelelnt job. *shrugs*

:)

PS, congrats on noticing. I didnt even notice until Craig told me on msn. :P

~Mist

Chris 2.1
20th March 2004, 04:27 AM
Yea, I was like 'Maybe she works for the Government?' or maybe you are planning another exciting, wet trip to England? Tens of people go there on vacation every year!

ps: Don't come to england. It's pi**ing it down here!

pps: You'll get your modness back IF you like frame roger rabbit
>_<;;

PancaKe
21st March 2004, 05:10 AM
I like frame roger rabbit...?

Nah dude, it dont work like that. I'm making an effort to be more active, but ive left it in suzi's hands now. I dont know if i get it back or not, i hope but *shrugs*

~Mist

Chris 2.1
21st March 2004, 05:46 AM
Well if you frame Roger Rabbit, and say he made you inactive by kidnapping you....you...might get remodded *shrugs*

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2004, 11:40 AM
Welcome back, Tara! I missed you.
Are you still writing Full Moon?

Will you drop by Charmander Central one of these days? Do you still want to be one of the club owners?