PDA

View Full Version : Lost in the Endless River of Time

Shadow Trainer Ash
25th January 2003, 09:31 PM
Well, two days ago I was feeling really sick.

Everyone was treating me so cruely, and even though I was moping around with a pale face and about to puke, little sevies (the annoying type of seventh graders) kept poking their fingers in my face and calling me a flat out jerk just for being reticient, and everyone ended up laughing at me when I threw up in class.
(And other various things happened throughout the week, such as people spitting in my face just because I like anime, or just cause they plain don't understand me. But it's actually quite tyical considering I'm still in the angsty portion of being a thirteen-year-old 8th grader)

But ANYWAY... when I got home I was feeling extremely nauseous, and felt as if I were about to die. So I drew several sketches of Cloud from FFVII in my skethbook about him trying to reach for the lifestream and crap... as if he were about to die, or something. But one I drew I happened to like, which is the one I'm posting up. The bandages were SUPPOSED to me the lifestream (don't ask how they metamorphosed into such a different object), and at the bottom there was supposed to be Tifa searching for Cloud's conscious, but shortly after I finished Cloud's face I ended up throwing up from being so dizzy... so... yeah...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuriko
25th January 2003, 09:50 PM
Aw, that sucks... ;_; I went through some very similar stuff... in fact I still do now, so i know how you must feel... >< Anyhow, I really hope you feel better soon!!

The picture is really amazing. I didn't know it was possible to draw that well when you're feeling all sick and dizzy! o.o The most I can do when i'm like that is a scribble, lol, and all the energy it takes me to just do the scribble nearly causes me to pass out. ^^;; So I have to say, I really am amazed. Just about everything in it seems perfect! o.o I actually like the whole bandage/lifestream idea. ^^' and um.. I really don't know what else to say at the moment. Get better! :(

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th January 2003, 10:05 PM
Oooo, that sketch is good, (even though I thought Cloud was a good-looking although misdirected weirdo when I played the game... my favourites were the Turks and Cid Highwind ^^;;;;) the eye that's visible is pretty... and I like his nose. *has a fetish for noses* The curly bandages are a nice touch, they look like that ragged red scarf thing he wears in Kingdom Hearts. His ear seems to stick out too much, but maybe it's just me oO;;
Hope you're feeling better, ya?

Shadow Trainer Ash
25th January 2003, 10:11 PM
lol, I like misdirected weirdoes. XD But I really liked the Turks, too... especially Reno. :D

Btw, I'm feeling much better now... I just still can't eat anything and I have a bad stomach ache. But I had a chance to rest all day, so I think I should be better tomorrow. :) Thanks for caring, yall. That makes me feel great.