PDA

View Full Version : Team Kyouteki (V.1)

Rambunctious Jamirus
17th March 2004, 08:35 PM
Uh, yeah, well here's a little R/S Team I have for use. I might use them in Colosseum when they build up some but just rate them please. Oh yes! I would also like a moveset for Jirachi please as I might use it later in life. The Jirachi I have has a Bold Nature if that changes anything.

Arashi, Blaziken, Male
Quirky, Blaze
L.59 @Charcoal
Brick Break
Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Bulk Up
This is my main sweeper. He takes out the high battlers that will pose a threat to the team. I believe the set is standard.

Gillian, Pelipper, Male
Bold, Keen Eye
L.59 @Leftovers
Surf
Protect
Wing Attack
Ice Beam
I should replace Wing Attack for Aerial Ace I know and he is underused but he's a good Fighter and Dragon take out. He's got good defense stats and he learns Surf.

Jewel, Sableye, Female
Bashful, Keen Eye
L.59 @Quick Claw
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Recover
Mean Look
Whoot! Another underused. She's a great Trapper especially with Quick Claw. She's meant to get in, confuse, trap, recover maybe sneak in an attack and get out. I could go with Toxic over one, maybe Confuse Ray though.

Rai, Manectric, Male
Bold, LightningRod
L.59 @Magnet
Bite
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Howl/Roar
Howl does nothing I do believe and I'm meaning to replace it with Roar. He's a Paralyzer and a Bird take down with decent defense.

Emo, Gardevoir, Male
Brave, Trace
L.60 @Amulet Coin
Calm Mind
Will-O-Wisp
Psychic
Thunderbolt
A nice Psychic sweeper and holds the fort against ones that will take down the others. Standard I believe.

Shrou, Breloom, Male
Serious, Effect Spore
L.59 @Miracle Seed
Giga Drain
Sky Uppercut
Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Though I believe Stun Spore will slow an enemy down for a Focus Punch, I'm not sure. Standard for a quick evolution Shroomish.

*Whoops. Thanks*

rinku
17th March 2004, 11:12 PM
Looks fine to me. I think your own comments pretty much cover anything I would remark on. Don't feel pressured to put Focus Punch on your Breloom (not Shroomish, obviously) - while it combines nicely with Spore, Sky Uppercut will be better in many situations, ie:

Sleep Talk/Snore
Early Bird & Insomnia
Berry wake-up
Unexpectedly early wake ups
Too much evasion to being able to reliably Spore and get another hit in before they wake up...

Also for dishing out some immediate damage to vulnerable targets.

But having said all that... Focus Punching sleeping pokémon is pretty effective.