PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon: Hidden Life Force

Sailor Scorpio
25th January 2003, 09:42 PM
Ok this fic is rated m because it has swearing and stuff in it also this fic is set after the sailor star series.

Prologue: The world of elements, a hidden world, where each and every other land balances on. There could be good elements and bad elements but the worst of all elements has been locked up inside the globe crystal situated in the middle of the altar of crystals, its locked up forever or is it…

Chapter 1: Trouble in Paradise

As the sun set in the world of elements the moon rose, a new moon full of opportunities and possibilities, maybe good possibilities but also bad ones. That sad evil night no one knew what was going on inside that crystal and no one knew that evil was ready to go.

“That’s it only 5 minutes until the crystal fails” Evil muttered.

King evil was a little round purple ball of about waist height he had a dazzling ruby red cape on and a golden crown with a purple gem set in the middle, he was still trapped in the swirling white mist of the globe crystal, and in everyone of the thousands and thousands of years he had been there he had failed to escape except not this time.

Minutes went by he didn’t miss counting any one for they were so precious, if he missed this chance to escape it would be his last, his energy was being drained by the crystal that trapped him. “At last!” He exclaimed. “Only ten seconds to go”.

He begun counting down the seconds 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 2, 1.

As soon as he said one his crystal prison shimmered that’s when he pushed up against the cold clear glass, he pressed through it just as the glass became full again but this time he was greeted by another person.

An old man with sweeping silver robes hobbled up to him but to Evil’s surprise the man was smiling.

“I thought you would try and escape” The man said.

“Yes and this time it has worked Crystal, your prison holds me no longer” Evil replied

“Yes but I see your power is drained even against me you stand no chance”

“We shall see about that”

Crystal held his wrinkly arm in the air and little crystals started circling evil but a purple shield appeared around evil blocking this attack.

“So you think your so smart do you?” Crystal questioned “Well try this attack CRYSTAL TRAP!”

As crystal yelled this he forced his hands forward a rainbow beam shot out and was heading straight for evil but strangely instead of his usual look of menace a smile had formed a real evil looking one.

“It is you who will be trapped crystal not I!” Evil yelled.

He thrust his body forward bringing the shield with him, both attacks collided as dust from the cavern they were in filled the air all they could do was wait to see what happened, when the dust cleared crystal was inside the globe crystal not Evil.

“Ha” Evil laughed “Now to bring my rein of revenge and terror to Earth if it wasn’t for that ***** Serenity then Earth would already be destroyed.”

Evil flew in the air and concentrated all his might and power in a swirl of purple mist he had disappeared, but with this a reaction came in the future asleep in her bedroom on her big queen sized bed Rini awoke, but it wasn’t morning yet it was after midnight and she had sweat dripping down her face.

Slowly she had gotten out of bed and put her slippers on she ran to the roof high doors of her bedroom and pushed them opened, startled she fell over.

“Don’t worry darling I saw it too you must warn Serena here is a letter she will know what to do please meet Trista at the time space door. After that continue to Tokyo but be careful if he really escaped there will be monsters around don’t be afraid to transform.”

Rini was just taking in the words of her mother Neo Queen Serenity when she was distracted by a black floating ball it looked like Luna ball wanted to come too.

“Ok mum ill fix everything,” Rini said.

Neo Queen Serenity just nodded.

Rini pulled a little chain from under her nightgown it had a key with a heart shaped head on it and inside the heart was a pink crystal she quietly held the key up and spoke.

“Crystal key take me back to Serena!”

Immediately pink clouds appeared at the high roof of her room she and Luna ball quietly floated up in to the clouds and disappeared as silently as they came.

Rini appeared on what looked to be a sea of clouds she was standing out side the time space door when a familiar face greeted her with a smile.

“Hi small lady” Greeted Trista.

“Hi” replied Rini “Why haven’t you transformed?”

“Because I was waiting for you I thought you would be shocked but your mother sent me a note ahead so don’t worry ill protect you” replied Trista.

“Ok well anyway do you think I should call Pegasus because then Helios and I could use the golden crystal?” Rini asked.

“No don’t call him he would be stuck here because he comes through the dream world and dreams do not exist between time and space” said Trista

“They do so and since Helios is full then he can survive he is coming with us!” argued Rini.

“Small Lady please we shall call him when we get to the year 2003 it will be much easier.” Said Trista “Anyway we should transform since Evil has escaped monsters could already be in the time space door”

Trista reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a silver transformation wand it had three horizontal orbs on top of it.

“Pluto Planet Power!”

She circled the wand around her drawing a purple circle immediately thick white clouds and mist erupted from the circle engulfing her when it cleared Sailor Pluto was standing were Trista stood holding her Garnet Rod.

“Mini Moon Prism Power!”

Rini held her pink round compact above her it glowed and then surrounded her with hearts, the hearts formed ribbons and the ribbons formed her costume top she then flew through the hearts completing her transformation.

Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mini Moon stood in front of the time space door waiting Pluto then waved her Garnet Rod and the door opened Rini saw a last glimpse of the clouds as the blinding white light swallowed them up.

Sailor Scorpio
31st January 2003, 05:57 AM
can people please read this and reply with your oppinion if you like it ill post more

Legends-Kuja
1st February 2003, 11:31 PM
Not bad... not bad, ol chap. Unfortunately, I haven't watched S-moon in the longest time. I plan to use her as a villain in my fic.

Sailor Scorpio
4th February 2003, 12:22 AM
ok thanx for that the next chapter im currently writing