PDA

View Full Version : Everything or Nothing

LumieroMaster
21st March 2004, 08:35 AM
i want to get 007: everything or nothing for gcn but i havent played it enough to get a good view of the game. does anyone have suggestions?

Lezta
21st March 2004, 11:44 AM
Rent it?

HavoX
21st March 2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I think renting it would be a good choice.

It's kinda like using a shareware program on your PC/Mac, in which you would "try the software before you decide to buy it."

LumieroMaster
21st March 2004, 01:19 PM
yeah, but the thing is there arent any rent store here where i live and even if there were i have an ntsc system and the games would be PAL so they wouldnt work. i can only buy stuff when i have a relative visiting from the states. does anyone who has played have suggestions as to whether i should buy it or not?

Lezta
21st March 2004, 01:47 PM
In that case, reviews are your friend.

Read lots of them; that way you get a variety of opinions to base your purchase on.

Razola
21st March 2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by LumieroMaster
yeah, but the thing is there arent any rent store here where i live and even if there were i have an ntsc system and the games would be PAL so they wouldnt work. i can only buy stuff when i have a relative visiting from the states. does anyone who has played have suggestions as to whether i should buy it or not?
You should then trade in your system for whatever the standard is in your country.

Otherwise, go here (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914853.asp).

LumieroMaster
21st March 2004, 01:55 PM
we dont want to do that because we'll be moving back to the states soon. (we means my bro and me)

Razola
21st March 2004, 01:56 PM
Then just wait. The game will still be around when you get back to the States.

LumieroMaster
21st March 2004, 01:57 PM
thanks for the help. i think i will buy it. my uncle's comin from the states soon

LumieroMaster
21st March 2004, 01:59 PM
i think i'll delete the thread. it is pointless any way.

RAZ EDIT: Closed by request.